One Room Romance

Story Info
Two frustrated people meet.
1.5k words
3.29
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/****************************/

Copyright 2003 Xerces_London.

This story is entirely a work of fiction. Please don't read it if you're under age or get offended by graphic accounts of sex.

Please also send constructive criticism / rants to the address in my profile.

* * * * *

My new friend's name is Sarah. She has long red hair that curls delicately at the ends. It hangs down passed her neck and settles between her shoulder blades. Her white shirt is tight around the chest and the two buttons between her large breasts looked a little strained. She is wearing a light cream pencil skirt, tight around her hips and thighs, which emphasises her long elegant legs. Tall anyway, she stands taller still in a pair of high heeled open sandals. Her manicured feet stretch beautifully over the thin leather sole of the shoes.

She must be ten years older than me. I guessed in her late thirties. A beautiful woman: gentle and elegant.

We had gone to her hotel room straight from the wedding itself, with an hour to spare before the reception. Having sat me down in a chair by the window and given me a drink from the mini-bar, she stood tall in front of me.

Now as I look up she starts to undo the buttons on her shirt. Her fingernails are painted a rich red to match her lips and toes, and I watch intently as her hands work. Each button is easily undone, and quickly her arms drop to her sides letting the shirt fall off her shoulders. I put my head further back to appreciate the view of her large breasts cupped firmly in white lace. With the shirt discarded she leans forward over me ever so slightly and reaches behind her back to undo the bra. Almost instantly she stands up straight again, and bringing her arms back round she drops the bra to one side. Her breasts look beautiful hanging above me. They are not the firm little tits some teenagers have, but heavy and full, hanging down and out, looking even larger without the bra. My cock is really getting hard now, causing me to shift a little in my seat.

"Why don't you get undressed, Darling." She says. Her voice is surprisingly steady and re-assured, quiet but not a whisper.

My mouth is actually dry, so I don't reply. She steps back to make room and I stand up to undress, trying not to be hasty. She starts to take her skirt off and the sight of her full curvy arse makes me want to hold her naked. Her knickers fall on the floor by her bra, and she stands there in just her heels waiting for me to finish.

When I'm done I stand in front of her. Our eyes are nearly level and we stare at each other. There's nothing slow or moving about this, no real foreplay. She wants to fuck and feel my cock move far up her cunt, and yet the scene is gentle and caring. It's just sex but she seems to want to fuck as though we are old lovers.

Without looking away she reaches down and slowly wraps her hand around the shaft of my cock. I'm so hard. She steps backward slowly, gently pulling me toward the bed by my cock. As we reach it she sits down and then moves up to lie on her back. I get onto my knees between her legs. Without a word she pushes her hips off the bed to bring her crotch up, reaching down at the same time to open her cunt lips wide. I take my cock by the base and move the head into the folds of her cunt. As I push in to her body we fall back to the bed and I move over her.

As I start to pump my meat into her tight, warm pussy she reaches up and, with her hand behind my head, pulls my face down into the cleavage she makes as she pushes her soft tits together with the tops of her arms. The smell and feel of her ample breasts on my face is intoxicating. More blood surges into my cock. I'm so hard it seems we can both feel everything. The slapping sound of my cock moving out and then all the way in to her cunt is turning her on. My pubic bone is grinding down on her clit and she is already starting to breathe faster. As she forces my face further into her cleavage, one of her hands moves down and rests temporarily on my arse cheek. Her hand on my bum is nice, and I can feel her start to get quickly wetter.

We are starting to get into a rhythm when she raises her hand and gives my bum a sharp slap. I instinctively start to pump harder and faster. She lets out a moan of appreciation and her breathing becomes more shallow. She lifts her hand and slaps my arse again, slightly harder this time. Again I speed up, starting to bang my cock into her much more forcibly now. She lifts her legs up off the bed allowing me to get much deeper into her. I push further and see pain on her face but she just slaps me, telling me to go further without having to speak. The more she slaps my arse the harder I work, like an animal trained to please her. I'm delighted to hear the unmistakeable sound of a woman building to an orgasm. Still my face is buried in her chest and I'm barely able to breathe. The sweat is starting to make my face slide in her cleavage but she won't let me up and it only adds to my arousal.

I start trying to hurt her by pushing into her cunt as far and as hard I can. Each thrust pushes her into the bed harder and soon she is breathing quicker and moaning much more. We keep it up for a while but suddenly I seem to hit the end of her cunt harder than before and she becomes instantly rigid. Her back arches and she stays like that for a full two second before she starts to tremble as she has her orgasm, spreading her legs out wide and spreading her cunt juices all over my cock. She lets go of my head but squeezes my arse really hard. I look down to see her eyes closed and mouth open. She looks like so many people when they come, but her mouth is so sexy I just stare at her red lips. I'm nearly forced to stop fucking her as her rigid arched body makes it hard to move. It passes though, and she comes down, relaxing into the bed again. I start to push my hard meat back deep into her, slowly now that she is sensitive to every touch and movement.

When she is breathing steadily again I'm very close to coming and she runs her beautiful hands through my hair.

"Good boy, that was nice. "

She must know this is going to push me over the edge. I have no desire to try and hold it. My cock so taught it can't get any tighter. I'm going to cum very hard into her body.

"You seem to like me as much when I'm soaking wet as when I'm dry and tight, don't you? Come on darling, mess in my sticky cunt"

At this point it seems there is nothing more exciting that an elegant woman talking dirty. She feels my arse cheeks work hard and feels them tighten up as I start to cum. I push all the way into her and hold her tight. She must really feel the throbbing too. Each time I spray cum into her she lets out a little sigh of satisfaction. I keep ejaculating so hard that towards the end it starts to hurt. I hold myself up off her as I catch my breath. She reaches up and kisses me for the first time. Her lips are soft and full. It's a little clumsy, but I'm shaking and she is supporting herself on her elbows. She doesn't seem to mind, she's very pleased…

It was all so fast. But its later now and she is heading for the bathroom. We won't make the reception but it seems neither of us really know the happy couple anyway. I think I want to see her again, to hold her, be held by her. I know that later I'll look back and wish I had taken her up the arse or done the some of the kinky things I've done with others and more besides, but its been quick and needy.

When I'm ready I go to the bathroom to say goodbye. As a last gesture before I leave she reaches a long soapy hand out of the shower. From behind the curtain she tells me to take my cock out again. Moving her hand under it she starts to wank me slowly but firmly. I am still tender from before but the sight and feel of that elegant hand stretching through the curtain and the steam makes me hard again. She persists until I spray what little I have left over the curtain and up the underside of her arm.

Copyright 2003 Xerces_London

/****************************/