One Saturday Night

Story Info
Couple gets pulled over.
3k words
3.99
85.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night and the young couple was going out, it was a relief for the both of them, having two babies it was hard for them to have a night alone.

They were discussing where they were going to eat when the flashing lights of a patrol car came up quickly on them.

"Shit Becca, I have warrants and this asshole cop is going to take me straight to jail!" Said Mark as he began to pull off to the side of the road. "Don't worry about it Hon, we have enough money with us and if he takes you then I'll just bail you out and we will be able to still go out okay?"

Becca always had a soothing effect on Mark, no matter how stressed he was she could calm him with her soft low voice or just by looking at her. She was a beautiful woman and he was always amazed on how such an average looking chap such as himself had gotten a girl so stunningly pretty.

She was tall standing around 5'8 with long blonde hair coming down to rest just above her tight round ass. Though she had had two children her figure looked pretty much the same as it had the day they met. Her tummy, arms, and legs toned from the exercises she did religiously every day. Her D cup sized breasts were not as perky as they had been but still held their nice round shape and he had to admit they were the best pair of boobs he'd ever seen.

He would sit and imagine how they looked when she was sitting on top of him, riding his cock. The way they laid against her body or how they would bounce as he pumped his hips underneath her, how her large pink nipples would become erect at the slightest touch of his finger or tongue. After thinking on that he would have to go into the bathroom at work and jack off or he couldn't concentrate on what he had been doing.

There was a sharp knock on the window bringing Mark out of his thoughts of his wife. He was a little embarrassed now handing the officer his information; his cock was so obviously hard. He hoped now that the cop would let him go or that the raging hard on he had would leave.

The officer went back to his car to check out Mark's information and Becca began to laugh. "What?!" "You'd better put the monster away before he comes back." Said Becca still giggling. "It's your fault!" "I know it is, I can't help it." Even at times like these Becca had a sense of humor and Mark loved that so much about her. He wouldn't know what he'd do without her and he hoped she felt the same way with him. Becca could never show her emotions very well and did it mainly through her actions than her words but that was just another thing to love about her.

The officer came slowly back up to the car and asked Mark to step out, informing him he had warrants and that he was going to need to take him in. Mark got out not saying a word or putting up any kind of fight at all while the policeman cuffed him and put him in the car. Afterwards he came back and asked Becca for her license to check it and make sure she didn't have anything against her too. Becca handed it to him, thinking there was nothing wrong with her driving record. She had had some tickets a while back but she had thought she had paid them all off.

It took quite awhile for the officer to come back and when he did he informed Becca that she too had a warrant out and she was going to need to come with him also. Becca thought great we definitely don't have the money on us to bail she and us both out went down the list of who she could call to come get them out.

Becca thought it kind of strange that the officer didn't call another patrol car, he only had one set of cuffs and that when to Mark. Then when they got to the car he put her in the front seat with him instead of in the back with her husband. She didn't say anything just sat there quietly until she felt the officers hand rest on her leg. He began to move it back and forth, slowly massaging her skin. "What the hell are you doing?" Becca asked surprisingly. "I tell you what lady, you give me some head right here I'll lesson the charges against your husband. Make it look like he never had three of those warrants and you all can get out earlier and head to where ever it was you were going." Becca's eyes grew larger as she looked back at her husband. Mark was shaking his head and mouthing the words no. "What about my warrant?" Will you still keep that one?" "Lady, that one is for 100 buck you could swing that easy so, no yours still stays." Though she knew Mark would probably divorce her for this she bent down and unzipped the patrolman's pants. She took his cock into her mouth and began to give him the best head job he'd ever received.

Mark was stunned into silence. He wanted to start yelling and screaming as he watched his beautiful wife give this asshole a blowjob. He couldn't believe that she was doing it, he wanted to slap her, call her a no good whore, he was so pissed off but through his anger he felt a stirring in his groin. He was beginning to get horny watching the head of his wife bob up and down on the cop’s dick. He could hear the wetness of her mouth, hear her own moans of pleasure from having her mouth stuffed with cock and he could almost feel her mouth around him and not the jerk in the front seat. He heard the patrol man's breath become faster, he could see the sit rocking back as the man fucked his wife's mouth, and he knew it wouldn't be long before the guy came. He watched as the dude went tense in the front sit and heard his wife's muffled moans of delighted as he could only imagine that the guy was cumming down Becca's throat. The more he witnessed this act the harder his own cock got, he felt like whipping it out and jacking off all over the backseat of the car but his hands were cuffed behind him which just pissed him off more. He thought to himself that his lovely wife will now have to pay him back big time for this one, he figured becoming his undying sex slave would suffice and just the thought made his mood lighten a little.

As they pulled into the station, Becca got out of the car herself as the officer got Mark out of the backseat. He let Mark know how good his wife was at sucking cock and since she had done such a good job then there would only be two warrants out on him both only for $100 on traffic violations and they'd be free to go in no time. Mark said nothing though he felt like throwing his head right into the prick's nose instead he looked over at Becca and she cast her eyes down feeling ashamed for what she had done. He could see even in the dimly lit parking lot how flushed she was, it had made her hot to suck this guys cock, this just made Mark pissed off more but he shook it off and followed the officer into the building.

Once in they were put in the holding cells waiting to be booked after the initial discussion of each warrant, how much, and if they were bonding out or not. They had agreed to bond out and had already called the bondsman to be ready for when they were booked so they could leave as soon as possible. Since the highest warrants had been dropped, due to Becca's slutty act, they'd only have to spend all of $90 to get out.

A wall blocked the cells so Becca and Mark could not see each other. Becca was glad of that, she knew Mark was pissed at her but she saw no other way out and besides she really enjoyed it, only thing she wished is that she had gotten something in return. She was damn hot now and needed some relief quickly. She thought about masturbating right there in the cell but thought that wouldn't be a good idea, she didn't want to get caught. She began to move from side to side letting her jeans ride up into her cunt, it might take awhile to cum this way but something was better than nothing she thought it had to be done. Surprisingly to her she felt the beginnings of an orgasm just minutes after she started, just then the guard came to her door and told her she'd be booked then. Dammit I'm never going to get this done she thought as she followed the man to where she needed to sit.

He started by asking her all the normal questions and was interrupted by the other guard in attendance, a woman that had been mugging Becca since they got there. She whispered to her co-worker and the more they talked the more flushed they both became. Becca took a glance at the male guards groin area and saw him standing at attention. She really wanted to know what they were talking about but sat there quietly waiting for the guards to stop speaking. After minutes of speaking the guards looked at her and the male guard asked her to stand up they needed to search her again. She didn't understand why but complied with their demands.

He came up behind her standing so close she could feel his hard member against her butt, she quivered letting out a small uncontrollable moan as he rubbed himself up against her. He brought his hands up her sides, sliding them across her tits and down her belly, stopping at her pussy for a second before moving on. Becca looked over at the cell Mark was in, he could see all that was happening but at this time she really didn't care. She knew this guard was going to fuck her and she needed it badly. He whispered in her ear that the arresting officer had told Jenny, the woman guard, what she had done and now she was going to be their whore as her husband watched. "Take me." Becca whispered back. "I'll be the best slut you ever had."

Mark watched this all knowing what was going to happen. He couldn't believe the woman he had married and loved for so long was such a little tramp. "I'll divorce your ass Becca, by God I will leave you on the street with nothing if you fuck either one of them! Don't think I won't you fucking no good whore!" Becca ignored all he was saying as she dropped to her knees and began to suck the guard off. Jenny went to the door and made sure it was looked, coming back she undressed Becca as she deep throated the male guard, moaning loudly, loving the way his cock felt so deep into her throat.

Jenny undressed herself and got down on the floor with Becca, she took out her baton stick and shoved it deep into Becca's cunt. Becca screamed as the cold long stick began to probe her dripping cunt. It felt so good to finally have her hot snatch filled and she began to cum in second, her juices flowing down all over the baton and Jenny's hand.

After she came the male guard pushed her away from his cock and made her get down on her hands and knees. He thrust his cock into her cunt fucking her so hard she could hardly breathe.

Mark was still raising hell in his cell, he still couldn't believe it, this was not the woman he married but God watching her fuck the guard was making him more horny than he already was. His cock was throbbing and he had to free it from his pants. He began to jack off all his anger going into his strokes, making his cock red as he fucked himself.

Jenny looked over then and slowly came his way, without saying a word she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked it slowly bringing every inch of his cock down her throat. He kept his eyes on Becca, watching every move she made, watching her orgasm one after the other as this woman sucked him off. He had to admit that she wasn't as good as his wife but she was doing a splendid job. She lifted up and stroked him looking up into his face she asked if he enjoyed watching his wife being fucked by another man. "Shut up and make me cum Bitch! Don't talk to me." Jenny shrugged her shoulders and went back to his cock. "You know this would be much easier if you let me out. I want to fuck you."

Without a word Jenny stood up and went to retrieve the keys, she let Mark out and he went straight to Becca. Jenny held him back and told him to fuck her and not worry about his slut wife at the moment.

Becca had been repositioned and was on her back with the guard still fucking her as hard as he did when they started. Jenny got down on her hands and knees and began to lick Becca's clit as Mark plunged his cock into her pussy. He really enjoyed watching Jenny lap at his wife's cunt and he knew he wouldn't last long. He tried to control himself but with in minutes he shot his load deep into Jenny's pussy. He pulled out then and Jenny moved positioning herself over Becca's face, Mark watched as his cum dripped from Jenny's snatch onto wife's pretty face. Becca brought her tongue out and began to lick Jenny's cunt, catching all the cum that should could in her mouth. Mark grew hard again watching this but he didn't want to use Jenny right now.

He picked up the same baton stick that Jenny had used before and straddling Becca's stomach moved it up inside her pussy with the guard’s cock. Becca whimpered with pain as her opening began to stretch out to take both. The male guard never stopped with the rhythm he was at; Marked loved watching his wife's cunt take both the stick and the guys cock. He watched as Becca began to cum and her juices shot out all over soaking the guard, stick, and Marks hand. Mark left the stick in her cunt but let the guard take over controlling it as he moved and went to Jenny.

He stood in front of her and she eagerly took his dick into her mouth. Sucking it harder and faster then before, Becca's tongue on Jenny's clit was going to make her cum in seconds, and Mark started pumping his hips hard into Jenny's mouth, holding her head firmly with his hand. He heard the baton fall to the floor and could only figure that the guard was going to cum also but to his surprise the he told everyone that he wanted to switch positions again.

He made Becca stand up and asked Mark if he wanted to get on the floor, he did so not really knowing what was going to happen. The guard commanded Becca to straddle her husband and then he came up behind her shoving his cock into Becca's virgin asshole. She screamed out in pain and Mark told her that was what she got for being such a whore. The guard and Mark started fucking her as Jenny came up close enough to Becca so that she could continue to eat her. Jenny had grabbed the nightstick and had all ready begun to fuck herself when Becca started to lap at her again.

The guard and Mark fell into rhythm together working out Becca good, fucking her so hard that she could hardly lick Jenny's pussy. Both girls began to cum at the same time; Jenny ramming the nightstick hard into her pussy as Becca sucked in Jenny's hard bud. Becca let go of Jenny as her orgasm hit hard, she was paralyzed with ecstasy. In a few seconds both men began to grunt and Becca knew they would fill her up with their hot cum. She felt the guard's spunk shot into her ass first shortly followed by Mark's exploding in her pussy. She orgasmed once more to the feel of their jizm filling her completely.

They all broke free of one another, Becca and Jenny cleaned off both Mark and the male guard then went to the bathroom to clean themselves. As they were waiting for the girls the guard told Mark they were free to go. They would drop the rest of the warrants and it would never go on record that they were taken in. Mark let out a weak thanks as Becca came out fully clothed again.

They walked to the car not saying a word, once sat and the car started Mark turned to Becca, "Where do you want to go eat Hon?" Becca was taken back she thought for sure he'd be down her throat. She thought a minute and answered, "How about Italian? That sounds good." "All right Italian it is." They drove out and down the road, they never spoke of that night again but their sex life became much more exciting after that.