One Session

Story Info
Very intimate pee play in the bathroom.
3.6k words
4.44
46.5k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
194 Followers

Our sessions together are always conducted in near silence. Dory knows exactly what I desire and the way she conducts the proceedings without needing for either of us to speak only adds the exquisite eroticism of our time together. She varies the order of things slightly from session to session, but everything that happens always happens, and everything is deeply integral and necessary to the whole experience.

Dory, by the way, is not her real name; it is, in fact the name of her cat, but it will do for her here...

To continue, whenever I arrive at Dory's house, she always greets me in the same attire: A simple black dress with stockings and high heels. When we are engaged, however, she undresses (separately from me), and then she meets me in the bathroom wearing nothing but her garter belt. She is a very attractive woman in a dark, Mediterranean sort of way, younger by a couple of years, I would guess, than my own fifty. Her eyes are intelligent and the faint lines at the corners speak to experience rather than age. Her hair is almost black and I like the fact that she shaves neither armpits nor pubic area. The latter, though, is always neatly trimmed; square across the top and defoliated down the sides so that the smooth tan of her mound and deliciously plump nether lips are just apparent. She also has, I say without exaggeration, a derriere that much younger women would kill for.

Each time I walk into Dory's bathroom, I can always feel my pulse start to quicken. It is large and tiled in gray marble, with the lights in the high ceiling always muted to give the space an almost temple-like atmosphere. It also tends to be slightly chill, which also, strangely, enhances the mood when we are in session. There is a toilet and a bidet in the main space, along with the usual vanity, but, uniquely, there is also another commode in the large, door-less, walk-in shower. Clearly, this was designed for use by a disabled person, as the floor is ramped down from the entrance and there are bars behind and to one side of the commode to accommodate a wheelchair-bound person. These too, are useful in our sessions.

There is also a steel shelf along one wall and, always, Dory sets out the special items she will use in exciting array, ready and waiting for my attendance. Among these articles, is a large glass syringe with a variety of different sized nozzles laid out beside it, rubber gloves, dildos and vibrators, in different sizes and shapes, a speculum, stainless steel sounds, both straight and curved, and a jar of cold cream that Dory uses as a lubricant. It has a very distinctive, rather floral aroma and, whenever I encounter it elsewhere, it never fails to produce, in me, an immediate, visceral response. Some of these articles do not get used in a given session, although just the sight of them adds to my excitement, but there are always two items that are always used during our encounters...

The first of these consists of a pair of clear plastic bottles, each filled to the top with Dory's own pale amber nectar. She saves this over the course of a few days and stores it in the fridge. She only removes the bottles shortly before my arrival so that her golden secretion is still chilled when she uses it. The other, fundamental, item is a full enema bag hanging over the commode from a hook on the wall. I always 'prep' myself with a cleansing enema before attending a session but, today, as on every occasion, the ritual use of this particular piece of equipment comes first.

As soon as Dory appears, I know to take my position, and there is always a folded towel on the floor before the commode for me to kneel upon. Once on my knees, I must lean forward and grasp the bar just above the tank with my hind quarters thus fully exposed for her. When I am ready, she brings over the jar of cold cream, after snapping on her gloves, and kneels down close enough to me so that, as soon as she uncaps the jar, the smell gives me that characteristic wave of arousal. The nozzle she uses is a large one made of a flexible black rubberlike material, formed into a series of rounded bulges, narrow at the tip then becoming successively wider towards the other end. She uses the cream to coat it thickly and generously, then moves behind me.

Now, every single thing that Dory does once we are in the bathroom is calculated, and undertaken in a deliciously slow and methodical way. There is something about each deliberate action that makes what she does seem almost ritualistic, and her carefully solemn manner just serves to heighten my anticipation of what is coming.

Before Dory attempts to insert the nozzle, she first lubricates one finger, scooping up a dollop of the cream, and applies it to my waiting asshole, smearing it over and around the sensitive skin in deliciously slow circles. Finally, when I am completely relaxed, she is able to slide the tip almost effortlessly inside. She goes deeper, twisting and curling the tip so that I can feel her stroking my inner passage, just grazing the bump of my prostate before she finally withdraws. Then, and only then, does she put the tip of the nozzle to my well lubricated opening, and slide it in, pausing after each bulge in the shaft opens me successively wider. It takes many minutes and, when it is buried all the way inside, she pops the clamp on the tube and the water begins to flow.

Twenty, or maybe even ten years ago, I would almost certainly be hard before even getting undressed but, nowadays, things happen a bit slower. Usually, during the slow teasing with her finger, Dory makes my cock begin to twitch and I can feel an incipient heaviness, but it is only when I feel the rush of water going up deep inside me that I become fully erect. It doesn't happen quickly, but rather steadily, and I can feel myself swell until the head is extending stiffly up to press insistently at the cold underside of the bowl. Occasionally, and she did it today, Dory will reach beneath me and lightly curl her fingers around my turgid shaft to see how things are progressing. It's just a light touch, fleeting really, but the gentleness always makes me shiver with pleasure.

The enema usually only takes a couple of minutes to complete. I can't take a great deal of liquid before I feel uncomfortable and Dory always limits the amount to no more than a quart. When it is finished, she slowly pulls out the nozzle, one bulge at a time, and then, as required, I sit down to expel. There is no seat on the toilet and the feel of the cold, hard porcelain is, for some reason, very sexually stimulating. Before I begin, Dory always exits the shower and cleans the nozzle in the main bathroom area. She does this thoroughly and times her return to the very moment that I am empty once again. Then, she does something I love.

Dory always has me remain seated when she flushes the toilet but she has developed a very interesting little twist... She bends over me, one hand on my shoulder, and then with the other, always slowly, always gently, she carefully slides back my foreskin, then pushes my shaft downward into the bowl. Then, she pulls me ever so slightly forward until the sensitive tip is pressed against the inside of the bowl and she releases me, allowing the shaft to spring back up again, trapping my swollen head beneath the rim. Only then does she press the lever for the flush.

Oh God... the sound of the whooshing water being sucked from the bowl echoes off the marble walls so loudly, but it is nothing to the sensation of the cold water breaking against my cockhead and jetting down the shaft. It always gives me an incredible jolt of pleasure, no matter how many times I experience it, and the feeling is... well, it just has to be experienced to be appreciated. Afterwards, I rise and Dory carefully towels off my cock making me ready for what is to come next.

When Dory unfolds the towel she used to swab me dry, and places it on the floor, I know what is expected and I sit down upon it, leaning back on my hands. Dory stands over me, her feet astride my hips and I am now face to face with her gorgeous pussy. She places her hands on her hips and holds my gaze for a moment before I see her stomach muscles contract. Second later, her pee burst, first into a little spurt, then into a steady and amazingly powerful stream.

Oh dear God, words cannot express how good her hot piss feels against me. Having my cock pissed on is an incredibly erotic experience just in and of itself but it is the pure heat of it that makes it so deeply, wonderfully exciting. Unlike many other women, Dory can concentrate her aim where ever she pleases and she always manages to direct her thick stream directly onto the very tip of my straining cock so that the steaming liquid nearly forces my own pee-hole open before it courses down to hotly envelop my shaft and trickle wonderfully around my balls before flooding into the crevice of my ass. And the length of time she can maintain it is beyond incredible... most golden showers are so fleeting but, with Dory, it just seems to go on and on.

Inevitably, of course, all good things must come to an end but, with Dory, after the first stream dwindles, there is always a little more and this final effort, on her part, is not for my cock. When she has done favoring my swollen member, she steps closer, and I raise myself to meet her. Now, with my face inches from her lovely womanhood, I can savor the intoxicating scent of her pussy tinged with the bright tang of the nectar still clinging to and dripping from her tangled bush and I press my lips to the plump, yielding lips and wait...

When it comes, after an agonizing eternity of anticipation, her wonderful nectar bursts into my mouth in an explosion of heat and taste. For those who have never savored the pee of a woman, it is not nearly as salty as one might expect, but rather has a delicate, lovely sweetness. Not of sugar mind, but of womanhood. There is something so desperately erotic about taking this most intimate of gifts into oneself that it beggars description. It is, without hyperbole, a sacrament...

I swallowed everything she gave me... hungrily and desperately ... and, when she was finished, she stepped back to let me rise. Then, with the same dedicated attention, she mopped the floor carefully with the towel and exited to the shower room to dispose of it. I stood there, still stiffly erect, wondering what was to be next.

Today, it seemed, the syringe was to follow. I watched, as Dory went about her methodical preparations and tried to divine how she was planning to employ it. She first selected a fairly narrow nozzle, which provided a first clue, and then she filled the apparatus from one of the bottles of chilled pee. When she next selected one of the sounds (curved tip type). I instantly knew where her pee would be going. Dutifully, I took my required position over the commode, standing astride it with my buttocks pressed against the top of the tank and my hands behind me, grasping the rail.

Dory now used the hand cream to lubricate both the sound and the nozzle, sliding her fingers slowly up and down the length of each, her eyes locked with mine. She did this so deliberately and lovingly that, I swear, I almost could have cum just from the sheer eroticism of watching her. I girded myself as she finally approached.

She set the syringe down on the tank behind me and the, very gently, took my cock in her free hand with the same care with which one might handle a baby bird. Then, with maddening deliberation, she placed the end of the sound against the waiting entrance to my urethra and began to twist it back and forth, sending shivers of pure pleasure down the length of my shaft. After these delicious preliminaries, she pressed the cold steel home, penetrating me.

Dory had deliberately chosen a thickness of sound in the mid-range. This meant that it took more pressure to insert it than would be the case with one of the thinner ones, but required less force than a larger one while still allowing for a delicious stretching of my urethral passage. The curved tip, once fully inside, created pain, but it was a delightfully wonderful pain, extending deeper as she pushed the steel rod home. Once it was fully inside me, she pressed down on the head of my cock, and, at once, I could feel the end of the instrument open and stretch the vestibule of my bladder. For the first time, I heard myself gasp out loud.

Dory smiled now... not at me... but rather as confirmation, to herself, that we were ready for the next step. Slowly (of course) she withdrew the sound and picked up the syringe. Again, she teased me with the same slow circles around the opening to my urethral passage, and then she inserted. The nozzle was a good 5 inches long but she went in only an inch or so before stopping and depressing the plunger on the syringe.

God... it was SO fucking (deliciously) cold....

Now, the muscular grip of my urethra is such that an injection much before about four inches in depth will not 'take,' as it were. I can feel the liquid make my passage swell at the point of entry but then it back flows and bursts from my cock as though I was pissing... but this is Dory's chilled amber nectar and, when it sprayed back, she caught the most of it in her cupped hand, while the rest splattered and splashed into the waiting commode beneath me. Then, Dory cupped my shaft and slipped her hand up and down, covering my whole cock in her pee. The sensation of that alone is incredible...

The injections are repeated several times, each stage penetrating an inch deeper than the last. For the first three or four times, the same back flow occurs and, again, Dory catches much of it and bathes me, cupping my ball sack, making it contract at the sudden coldness, and massaging the precious fluid all over my sensitive parts. Finally, when the nozzle is buried all the way to the hilt, there is no backflow and her cold piss squirts deep inside me. The syringe is quite large, but it still takes multiple refills to completely fill my bladder. The strain of fullness and the coldness of the injected piss are incredible... there is something so intimate and deeply erotic about having Dory inside me this way that my cock throbs dangerously with the exquisite sensations. But... I have to hold my come... and her piss for the time being...

When Dory next fills the enema bag with the remaining bottle of her nectar, I know where it is going... just not how, exactly. But, the moment she places another towel on the floor before the toilet bowl I feel my heart suddenly pounding in my chest. I know what is coming now... and it represents one of my most exciting sexual pleasures.

Before I kneel, Dory inserts the enema tube into my ass (as slowly and erotically as always). This time though, there is no nozzle and she slides the narrow tubing deep inside me... eighteen inches or more. The clear plastic is very narrow indeed but I can actually feel the tip snaking around the twists and turns of my inner passage. Once it is seated, I kneel on the towel and Dory steps in front of me, hanging the bag from its hook and grasping the rear bar in both hands.

God... I SO love this part...

Dory's bottom is now inches from me, pushed back as she leans forward to the bar, and it is, in case I haven't made it clear, absolutely gorgeous. It is not especially full or plump, but the taut globes are perfectly formed and the mysterious dark furrow dividing each twin half presents an inviting chasm. Gently, I slide my hands up the columns of her muscular thighs and, with my thumbs stretched beneath the undersides of each lovely cheek, I tease her open.

Dory's lovely anus is incredible dark... almost like a deep brown eye heavily lined with mascara The edges of the tiny central aperture is very smooth, rather than being twisted or crenelated, and the skin almost seems to shine. It is an intoxicating sight and I allow myself to gaze upon it like an acolyte at an altar before bending my head to her.

At first, I just nibble at the soft yielding flesh of her inner cheeks with my lips, teasing and kissing, and then I move around and inwards to the center, finally, placing my mouth tightly around the lovely anus. I kiss deeply and then, just as I begin to twist my tongue around the sensitive aperture, Dory pops the clamp on the enema hose...

The pressure is surprisingly intense. I can feel the cold piss jet high up inside me and then flow back to fill my lower passage, stretching me with the near icy fluid. It is a fantastic feeling and, now, I am not merely licking Dory's asshole but probing it, thrusting inwards, deeper and deeper, tongue fucking her and scraping the tip around and around the inside if her tight muscular ring.

It is then, as the last of the fluid empties into me, and with my tongue buried deep in her ass, that Dory comes...

She never touches herself to make this happen, keeping her hands tightly gripping the bar... nor does she ever make any sort of sound. The only indication of the onset is a an almost imperceptible tightening of her thigh muscles that then becomes a gradually increasing series of tremors... then, when her orgasm arrives, I can suddenly feel her asshole quiver and then contract in a series of waves. She actually pulls me inside her when this occurs and I ride her orgasm to the very finish with my face tightly pressed into the supple grip of her ass cheeks.

When I finally stand a few moments later, I know... we both know... that I am desperately close to coming myself and we proceed to the final step. I never know, from session to session, how she will make me come, and it is always with a delicious anticipation that I watch to see what she will do next.

Dory now picked up a small dildo from the shelf. It was not much thicker than my thumb but the end is curved and slightly flattened. I know what is expected of me now and, once again, I kneel before the commode but, this time, I shuffle forward so that the front of my tight ball sack is pressed against the hard porcelain surface and my swollen cock extending stifle over the bowl. Dory greases the implement and comes to squat beside me.

She is close enough that I can feel her body heat radiating to me and I shiver in anticipation. Then, with her characteristically deliberate slowness, she inserts the dildo into my asshole and gently probes for the raised swelling of my prostate, She doesn't otherwise touch me yet, rather, she watches my cock intently as she gently massages my sensitive gland and, only when she sees a glistening bead of pre-cum ooze from my pee-hole, does she use her hand on my cock.

Oh God, but the woman is a master!

At first, she merely grasps my foreskin delicately between thumb and forefinger and begins to work it slowly back and forth. Then, with each backward pull, she lets her fingers slip when the sensitive hood catches, and she allows the tips to play along my shaft like butterfly wings, teasing me with little tingles of delicious sensation. Gradually, she increases her grip so that she is stroking the entire shaft. Milking me towards orgasm. When my cock finally swells to straining point, she knows my orgasm is imminent and, she firmly presses the tip of the dildo hard against my prostate. That does it...

For the first time throughout our whole session do I now make a definite sound. As my cock erupts and spasms to spew jets of thick come into the waiting bowl, I cry out in pure pleasure, my hips bucking as waves of orgasmic energy wrack my frame. For several minutes, the aftershocks continue and then, as I am almost fir to collapse, Dory removes the dildo from my ass.

Sometimes, expelling Dory's pee from my bladder or rectum is part of the play (sometimes in very exciting ways), but today, I simply use the commode as Dory clears away the equipment for cleaning. When I am done, she turns on the shower and, with the jets coming from three different directions, not only am I cleansed, but the whole of the interiors of the shower chamber as well.

RayneDor
RayneDor
194 Followers
12