One Shot Deals: The Dancers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia tensed up, understanding that more was to come, so to say.

I got behind her and shoved my slightly less turgid cock back into her quivering cunt. I worked it back and forth only until I had frothed her up again and got my cock really slippery. Then I adjusted Julia so that her ass lowered a bit and seated the head of my cock inside her dirty hole. To my surprise, she made no further protest. Either she had rightly figured that protest was futile, or else she was starting to enjoy her ravishment. I'm sure she knew that I could have brutalized her still-tight sphincter, but I went easy on her and worked it in bit by bit until the ruff of my pubic hairs was tight against her bare ass.

"Let's go for a ride, Julia," I said, beginning the same rocking motion I had used on her cunt. At first she let me do all the work. Then she began to join in the rhythm, subtly at first and later with active participation.

"Show me you like it," I coaxed. Perversely, she stopped moving. I leaned forward and stage-whispered into her ear. "Show Dawn I've converted you. You really are a wonderful girl. Maybe you and I should get together rather than Dawn and me."

"Hey!" Dawn protested, pulling the vibrator from her cunt.

That tripped a switch. I had provided Julia the only immediate means to get even. She began to push back against me.

"Wriggle this perfect ass for me, Sweetheart," I said. "Show me how much you love it."

Moaning like a two-bit whore, Julia obliged. She bumped and grinded for all she was worth. The act she was putting on for Dawn, however, was getting to her as well. Her breath became ragged. I felt the tensing of her ass and the telltale heating of her cunt when I reached below and stroked it.

"It's my turn!" Dawn complained.

"Almost there, Baby," I said. "Just a few more strokes."

Dawn moved her face up close to where my cock disappeared into Julia ass. Her eyes were mesmerized by the sight.

"You're fucking her so good," she praised.

"And I'm about to cum," I told her. "Open your mouth."

Dawn was not a spunk swallower. I had tried to convince her on several occasions when we were an item, but she had declared the act to be revolting. This time, however, I saw something different. As soon as she realized what I had said, the same old look of revulsion swept across her face. Then she understood that she had no bargaining position left whatsoever. She had ruined her temporary stay with Julia. If she disappointed me, she would be pounding the pavement with her twin mattress on her back.

"Let's go, Dawn!" I commanded. "Put your chin on Julia's ass and open up!"

Dawn obeyed.

I purposely delayed cumming for as long as possible, both to enjoy Julia's ass all the more and to make Dawn wait. Finally, I could hold back no longer. I yanked my cock out and shoved it into Dawn's obligingly open mouth.

Gob after gob of spunk flew from my hyper-excited cock onto Dawn's tongue and against the back of her throat. I was damned if Julia would run to some hospital and have a sample of my cum taken from inside her. Even though those were not the days of DNA analysis, I wanted no sign of a man inside her to be evident.

"Keep your mouth open!" I ordered Dawn, yanked hard on my cock and milking it dry. "I'm not done."

Dawn gagged.

"If you throw up, I'll beat your ass," I promised.

She gamely controlled herself.

I patted her head. "Good girl. Now lick it clean."

"But it's been in her ass," Dawn said in shock.

"You've had your tongue up the same ass, so do it," I answered.

Once more, Dawn obeyed. While she did, the slut's hand stole down to her cunt and massaged it.

While Dawn sucked me, I rubbed Julia's ass lovingly and diddled her clit. "Do you want to cum again, Beautiful?" I asked. "I can have Dawn suck your clit."

Julia tried to talk in a conversational tone. I pulled my cock from Dawn's mouth and moved up the bed, to Julia's lovely face. Gently, I peeled the tape away so that about half of her lips showed.

"I'd rather have you fuck me. If that bitch touches me, I'll rip her tits off when I get free."

I smiled at her and pushed myself down the length of the bed. "Well, you two girls work out your problems." I grabbed my trousers and pulled my handkerchief from the pocket.

"What are you doing?" Dawn asked.

I began wiping down the butt plug and the leg rod so that my fingerprints could not be found. "Just cleaning up a little. I'm going to leave all this stuff behind as a present. My treat for both of you."

"I'm coming with you, right?" Dawn said anxiously, her eyes like saucers.

"Oh, I'm afraid not, Babe. You're too wild for me. When I'm with you, I seem like a homo. Everyone in the business knows it."

Julia began laughing.

"And you, you lovely bitch, had better cut some deal with Dawn," I said to her, pulling on my socks. "Otherwise, she'll leave you here for the police to find."

"Yeah!" Dawn said, pushing the tape back over Julia's mouth. She looked at me. "You're a bastard."

"But not a stupid one," I returned. "Let's just all agree that we're even and let it go at that. We all had fun." I looked down at Dawn's crotch. Her cunt was stretched and swollen and still leaking.

Having gotten exactly what I wanted, I grabbed the used rubber and my gym bag and beat a retreat from that apartment as quickly as I could.

____________________________________________________

I came across Julia in Times Square about three months later. She approached me with a smile and I watched her hands to be sure she wasn't about to slip a stiletto between my ribs.

"In retrospect, that was not entirely bad," she said. She locked eyes with me. "Thanks for showing me what the straight girls like. I still prefer women. Men are too hairy, too heavy, too smelly. But it was a change of pace."

She looked better than I ever remembered her. I told her if she ever wanted a refresher to look me up. She shook her head and started walking south. But then she spun around with a dancer's grace. "And thanks for giving me the opportunity to get rid of you know who."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"Do we care?" she replied.

12