One Special Night

Story Info
A sissy gets a special gift from his wife.
3k words
4.42
130.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn called me at the office with just three words.

"It's on tonight."

After a few moments of listening to the silence on the other end of the disconnected call, I realized what she was referring to. Immediately my cock began to swell, sliding slowly inside my satin panties until it grew enough to escape out a leg hole. I felt my shaft stretching and filling, pulling against the ruched, elastic panty edge.

For two years, my wife had known about my deep sissy fetish and we'd been playing increasingly erotic games with it. At first she let me wear her panties during sex but it quickly expanded to buying me my own panties. Then it expanded to bras, stockings, heels, garters, and much more. We'd gone shopping together discreetly and sometimes she would confide in the saleswoman, if she felt she would be understanding. Two years of raising the stakes had all been very wonderful.

So I sat there, cock throbbing and leaking pre-cum against my trouser leg as I thought about the "next step". We'd talked about it for months. First it was just fantasy talk but then the talk became more serious, more concrete. Marilyn gently moved us toward acting out the fantasy, always watchful that I really wanted it.

And wow did I want it. Not long after the first time I tried on panties and got that rush, my fantasies had spread to being a total slut, dolled up and eager to be a pleasure doll. To please another person like a slut should.

I couldn't work any more. I let my manager know that I wasn't feeling well and was headed home. I thought I hid my ranging hard-on well though it must have looked awkward.

Looking at the clock in the dash of my car, I realized that I had two hours before Marilyn would be ready for me. I had to kill time so I went to the mall.

The mall had been the scene of many adventures with Marilyn and I. We'd crossed many boundaries in buying things for me there. It was safe.

I walked into Veronica's shop with a smile on my face as I looked at her marvelous racks of new and vintage lingerie. Veronica's is where I'd found several nylon teddies like back in the late 80's before teddies became lacy wisps of no substance.

Bette was working the counter and gave me a wide smile when I came in.

"I couldn't resist buying something," I said happily. Bette waved me over.

"New girl," she said softly pointing at a young woman stocking a wall with new packages of stockings. "Do you want me to fill her in?"

Suddenly self-conscious, I shook my head. Without Marilyn there, my self-confidence wasn't very durable.

I went into the racks and looked for something special, something to surprise Marilyn as she was surprising me. I let myself look for a long time before I decided on a few new pairs of panties. Who knew how many I had now, but new panties were always a treat.

I walked up to the counter and put the two pairs of satiny string bikinis on it.

"Oooh, those are so pretty," cooed Bette, her fingers momentarily stroking the fabric. "Pretty in pink?" she finished in a whisper and a wink.

I nodded and handed her the money. After she put them in a Veronica's bag, she looked around.

"Julie?"

The new saleswoman popped up from between some racks.

"Julie, you can take your coffee break."

Julie didn't respond at first but then nodded and smiled. She grabbed her purse from behind the counter and headed out into the mall.

"I couldn't let you go into a nasty men's room to change," confided Bette. "That's where you were going, right?"

I was blushing but nodded. She walked to the back of the store and I followed eagerly. She unlocked the special fitting room and let me inside.

Veronica's had two very nice fitting rooms for the ladies who shopped there, but if Bette had a special customer like a bride or something, she would open a third room. The third room was twice as large and very nicely outfitted like a small boudoir. It had a makeup table and mirror, a chaise lounge, a three panel full length mirror, and all sorts of hooks on the wall for the merchandise. Marilyn and I had had some very sexy times in that room.

Bette closed the door leaving me alone. I quickly stripped off my shoes and drew my white hi-cut nylon panties down over my garters and thigh-highs. Black men's socks hid the stockings from a casual glance at the work place but I was dolled up underneath every day. The black socks had to go too.

I picked up a pair of the pink panties out of the bag and held them up. My eyes devoured the subtle ripples in the shiny fabric, the delicate curves made by the elastic waist, the gentle lines of the cotton gusset. A brief whiff accentuated the perfume of the store on them, in the fabric.

I stepped in front of the three-way mirror and watched myself put them on. My eyes saw their movement up my stockings as my skin prickled with the sensations of the pretty fabric getting snugger over my legs.

They moved up past the satin flashes over my garter clips and across the bare, shaved skin of my thighs. At last, with a shudder of pleasure, I pulled them up taut over my bottom and vainly tried to get my throbbing cock to fit inside them. I gave up, leaving it half exposed jutting up out the top of the panties.

Turning around I knew they were perfect. My bottom looked like a gorgeous girl. I did the two finger straightening move that always drove me wild watching Marilyn. Now the panties were perfectly smooth and stretched across my bottom.

Sadly, I put my socks and trousers back on. I tried to distract myself until my cock softened enough to slip inside its delicate sissy home.

"Thanks, Bette," I said warmly as I made my way through the store. She had a face of apology. Julie was standing there and had seen me walk out of the special room. My face flushed red and my cock softened further as I hurried out of the store.

I made it back to the car and put Julie out of my mind. I'd used up enough time in the mall to make my way home and to my surprise.

I pulled my Audi up into our driveway, surprised to see a deep green BMW parked there as well. (Marilyn drove a Lexus). My heart was racing and my stomach felt quivery with my excitement. My cock got half hard out of a mixture of excitement and terror.

Marshalling myself, I whispered that Marilyn would never let anything bad happen to me in our play times. It would be perfectly all right. It could even be amazing.

Grabbing my laptop case and the Veronica's bag, I triggered the garage door and walked inside. I left the laptop and bag just inside the door to my study and headed to the living room in the back of the house. I could hear Marilyn talking with someone.

I paused to get my hands to stop shaking and then tried to walk in casually. Marilyn was sitting in the living room with a wine glass talking with a handsome black man who was also enjoying the wine.

The man was dressed in a smart jacket, dress shirt and slacks. Marilyn was wearing a silk blouse and surprisingly I could see her breasts vaguely outlined underneath. No bra.

"Ah, John, I'm glad you're home," she said happily, standing and coming over to kiss me.

"Trust me," she whispered in my ear before turning back to our guest.

"John, I'd like you to meet Andre. He started working at my firm a few months ago and I thought it was more than time for us to get acquainted."

"Pleased to meet you, John," said Andre with a smile. He shook my hand. "I'm so glad Marilyn invited me to visit. It's been a little hard adjusting to a new city with the new job."

With that, the ice was broken. I opted for an iced tea and joined them. Andre talked at length about growing up in Albany, New York, and working his way through SUNY. Add a law degree and a few years practicing in California and we were brought up to the present.

I told him about the software company I worked for and the sorts of clients I got to work with all over the country. Marilyn added how she and I met and some of her own history.

The conversation roamed organically as all genuine talks among friends do with no awkward pauses. Soon, Marilyn and Andre had finished the bottle of wine.

When we finally did pause, it lasted awhile. We all sort of looked at each other and embraced the warmth of what we were creating. More was communicated during that quiet than the previous two hours.

Marilyn then stood up, placing her wine glass on the coffee table. She smiled at us and began to unbutton her silk blouse. I sighed audibly as her full breasts were revealed and the blue satin cincher I'd given her the month before.

She continued by slipping off her heels and then her slacks to reveal matching blue thigh high stockings and satin panties. Her nipples were getting hard and she couldn't stop from touching them briefly with her fingers.

Marilyn turned to me and nodded. I stood up as well and nervously unbuttoned my dress shirt. I took it and my t-shirt off, a little disappointed that I wasn't wearing a chemise or bra.

Marilyn's hands had moved down to caress her bottom through her panties and then back to her breasts.

I got rid of my shoes and socks and dropped my pants to the floor. My black nylon seamed thigh-high stockings showed off my toned legs. They were attached to a black satin garter belt. My brand new pink panties were above the garters. My cock could be clearly seen, half-hard in the panty satin.

Andre smiled. "Guess it's my turn." He stood and stripped down, taking time to carefully lay his expensive clothes over the back of the couch. Soon he was down to his jockey shorts.

I was amazed by the size of his cock laying in the cotton. I kicked myself internally for thinking about the stereotype of black men but in this case at least it was true.

Unsure, Andre sat back down on the couch. Marilyn gave him a smile and turned to me.

"Jenny, would you like to kiss me?" she asked. I nodded eagerly. Marilyn sat back on the couch beside Andre and lay back with her bottom on the edge. I got down between her knees and ran my hands over her legs, stroking her skin through the pretty blue nylons.

Her hands were on her breasts as I moved in to kiss her panties. While I don't fetishize sexual odors, I could appreciate her arousal and the aroma of her pussy. She was very wet and that pleased me. She was excited by the experiment.

I lost track of Andre for awhile as I eagerly dove into pleasing my wife. Eventually my hands were under her bottom gripping and squeezing her buttocks and spreading them as my tongue lapped over her panties.

Finally, she pulled the sodden panties to the side and I began to tongue and suck her clit. She began to moan, pulling on her own nipples, and then she came. I could feel the repeated clenching and release of her pussy as waves of pleasure washed over her.

I kept licking and kissing gently until she moved my face from her sex.

"Jenny is suuuch a good little slut... my little lesbian lover..." mused Marilyn languidly. She looked over at Andre and grinned.

He was naked now and was stroking his cock. It was quite thick and long. Pretty ambitious of Marilyn to be sure.

"You know, Jenny is also very skilled in other things... In fact..." said Marilyn standing up. She let her soaked panties drop and stepped out of them. "In fact, would you like her to _kiss_ you?"

"Uh, yeah, I'd like that," said Andre quietly. Marilyn put out her hand and had Andre stand up.

"Now, it's Jenny's first time for real, so let's just take it slow and see if it works."

Marilyn picked up a tube of lipstick from the side table and carefully applied it to my lips. We were practiced at this and she put on a thick layer.

Next my wife took my hand and brought me over to Andre, kneeling in front of him. I'd knelt in front of her many times with her big strap-on rubber dildo but a real man and a real cock bobbing in front of my face was very different.

I could see the bead of precum at the tip of his cock. I could smell his sex and arousal mixed with his cologne. Inside my panties my cock was getting very hard. It escaped up, hanging out in the air and making my panties slide deliciously over my ass.

"Jenny is a pretty slut, a very sexy little sissy, Andre," said Marilyn softly, encouraging me with the cue words that got me more excited. "She's a good little cock-sucker too. Loves wrapping her pretty lips around a cock until it cums."

"Jenny, do you want to kiss Andre's cock?" she asked. I was breathless and my heart was pounding in my chest but I nodded. I was so close to my fantasy, I had to see it through.

Marilyn knelt with me and place her hand gently on the back of my neck. Her other hand rested on Andre's thigh. I felt the slightest pressure from her fingers and I leaned in closer. I found my fist clenched around my throbbing cock.

I hit Andre's cock with my nose first which made me laugh and some of my nervous tension eased. I moved in again on my own.

My tongue slipped out and I flicked at the bead of precum. I lapped and tasted the first cum that wasn't my own. It was different than mine though I couldn't pinpoint the flavors. But it was slippery precum and I thrilled to have it on my tongue.

I opened my mouth and began to kiss the head. I moved around the thick head and licked the sensitive underside. I kissed down the shaft and back up.

Finally, I opened wider and brought the head into my mouth. I was careful to keep my teeth off the sensitive skin, but it was hard. The cock was large enough to stretch my lips.

It was hot and musky. My nose was filled with his sex and I heard Marilyn cooing. "Good girl, Jenny, give his cock a nice suck like a nasty sissy slut."

I moved to bring more cock into my mouth but after about another inch or so past his head it butted against my throat. I'd been able to deep throat a slender flexible Feeldoe cock from Marilyn but there was no way I was getting this any further.

So I worked with what I could. I lubricated the cock with my saliva until it was sliding easily past my lips. My tongue swirled on it and I took my free hand to grasp his shaft, stroking it.

"Mmmmm, yeah," breathed Andrea and I felt his hips shift a bit. I felt that he wanted to push his cock into my mouth, to fuck my mouth.

I pulled off and kept stroking him. "You can fuck my mouth, but just short. I can't take much," I said quietly. Andre nodded.

I put my mouth back on his cock and felt his push in, stroking short in and out. I moaned and felt so much like the sissy slut I craved. A man was getting off in my mouth.

Marilyn put her hand on my cock and I removed mine. I felt her start to stroke my own shaft, giving me just the right pressure.

I lost myself for a little while, my mind swirling with sensations and the thrill of my sissidom. I moaned around Andre's cock and made my mouth a tight hole for him. I could taste his come sneaking out and coating my tongue.

"I'm gonna cum," moaned Andre and I felt his hand on my head. Marilyn began to stroke my cock faster and faster. She rubbed her hand over my pantied-bottom.

I made my mouth even tighter and then felt my balls swelling and tightening with intense pleasure. I moaned around Andre's cock and then felt it throb. Cum started splashing against my mouth and throat just as my own cock began to explode.

Cum coated my mouth and teeth. It was all I could do to keep my throat closed as my own orgasm rushed through my body. Soon, cum was running down my chin. Andre pulled back and the last splashes of cum hit my lips and nose.

I leaned forward with my tongue and caught the flow of cum off the end of his cock as I stroked it. I started swallowing and lapping it off my face. It was pungent but perfect. I'd made a guy cum and I was swallowing his load. It made my own orgasm just perfect.

That night after Andre had left us, Marilyn and I snuggled in our bed. We were cleaned up and in fresh panties and slips so our bodies slid against each other like girls.

"I think Jenny liked her surprise," whispered Marilyn as she hugged my chest.

"It was... amazing. Very sexy."

"Again sometime?"

"Yeah... sometime," I agreed. I didn't want this particular variation to get too commonplace so spacing it out would be good. "Maybe a smaller cock so I can take it all..."

"You little slut!"