One Special Spring Day Pt. 11

Story Info
Bonnie runs away from Dave; a world of hurt awaits her.
1.6k words
3.83
6.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ratman39 provided proofreading and editing of this story. Thank you, Ratman39 - you totally rock!

*****

Bonnie awakens to the feeling of Dave's still semi-erect cock resting nicely between her ass cheeks. It takes her a moment or two to realize she is lying on a mattress down in her basement. She slowly gets up leaving the blanket covering a still sleeping Dave. Bonnie heads upstairs to the shower, and while she is lathering up her sexy but somewhat sore body pauses thinking to herself, "When did I last have my period?" Bonnie decides with the panic resting on her mind to push that thought out of her mind while she rekindles the evening prior.

A flashback to a dream plays like a porn movie in her mind. Amanda's naked body is on Bonnie's face while she grinds her pussy hard over Bonnie's mouth. She is kicking and moving her legs wildly while trying to make Amanda get off. The familiar feelings of helplessness and complete loss of control over he own body and her own strange desires cause Bonnie's pussy to become soaking wet. She shakes off the memories of the wild dream while shampooing her long brown hair.

Remembering some words she heard in her dream and thinking of Dave's voice saying, "Amanda, make Bonnie stick her tongue into your soaking wet pussy. Bonnie, you best go along with this, or I will fuck your ass. You decide, as right now, you can either have Amanda's pussy or you can have my twitching, throbbing cock."

While in the shower she starts to wake up. Bonnie thinks to herself, "When Connie said goodbye to me late last night, she did ask me to come back home and visit the family. It has been a while since I was home last, and a drive like that is just what the doctor ordered to refresh and set the mind at ease. Once out of the city limits it won't take that much longer, and it would be nice to see the family."

Bonnie knows she left Dave sleeping in the basement, and she does not want to wake him up by any loud squeaking of the floor while getting dressed. She tries to understand her feelings and realizes that perhaps he is just too much for her. His intensity causes her emotional stress, and she wonders if maybe things are getting out of control with her new situation.

The memory of coming home and seeing Dave roughly ass fucking her twin sister causes the back of her knees to become weak. Bonnie feels the urge to pleasure herself while thinking about Dave's sweating body, and those wild grunting noises he made cause her to consider masturbating.

Bonnie grabs a plastic bag and stuffs a few items that she can eat while driving knowing she does not need any clothes since she still has clothes in her closet back home. Bonnie decides she needs to get out of the house quickly just in case he wakes up. Bonnie thinks to herself, "I need to get out otherwise who knows what Dave might do. He might lay me out on the kitchen table and give my ass another fucking that would make my drive home harder."

Bonnie lets the car engine warm while giving Amanda a quick call on her cell phone. Amanda answers her phone, and Bonnie says, "Hey, Amanda, It's Bonnie I am heading back home to visit with my family for a few days and Dave is still sleeping in the basement."

Amanda says sleepily, "Hey Bonnie would love to join you again on a trip or drive through the countryside, but I have paperwork to get caught up on since returning from our cruise. Have a good time, and I will see you when you get back. Goodbye, sweetie."

Bonnie is putting her cell phone down and gets startled by a thud on the rear window of the car. Dave is standing outside her car in his underwear as he tries to open her driver's side door, but fortunately, her car automatically locks when she started the ignition.

Bonnie looks out her window at Dave to see frustration and anger on his face. "Open the door," she hears Dave yell while glancing down at him she can see that familiar sight of his erection starting to grow.

Bonnie says out loud, "Good god man! My senses were right." She hits the gas pedal and drives off squealing her tires. Bonnie glances in the rear-view mirror to see Dave standing there watching her drive away.

With her heart still racing, she continues her drive heading back to her family's home. Bonnie wonders if her emotions are getting the better of her while she thinks to herself, "When did I last have my period especially after all the pleasures I have had over the last month or so? Then with all I just did back there with Dave I am a little worried."

Bonnie is trying her best to talk herself down and remains calm. Thinking about Dave even though he never fucked her pussy, perhaps when he squirted cum in her ass, and he may have had some of it on his fingers. She tries to remember if he slid his finger up in her pussy at any time after he ass fucked her. Bonnie just starts shutting down emotionally as she is not cut-out to take this type of stress.

Bonnie pulls over to the side of the road to try her best to calm down and decides that the fact that she hasn't eaten anything yet is adding to her emotional turmoil. Bonnie decides to eat the food she brought with her, but as she is eating her breakfast, she cannot turn her mind off to the possibility she may be pregnant.

Just as she is getting ready to pull back out into traffic, her last interaction with Dave pops in her head. She starts thinking, "Oh my god, what have I done and what will happen to me when I see Dave again? I reacted so emotionally and impulsively when he wanted to speak to me at the car. I left him standing in his underwear while I squealed the tires."

Bonnie manages to finish her drive and arrives back home ready to see her family. She has never been so happy to come to her mother's house. As her mom opens the front door, Bonnie throws herself into her arms and starts to cry with joy. They exchange greetings with each other, and then settle into the kitchen where her mother cuts her a big piece of chocolate cake. Bonnie starts eating with an eagerness that causes her to think that she really does need to buy a pregnancy testing kit.

With her nerves and all, she decides after hanging out for a few hours to call it a night and get some rest in hopes she will feel better in the morning. Bonnie wakes up feeling worse and runs to the restroom and gets sick which really makes her worry, so later in the afternoon she decides to head to the drug store and get a pregnancy test.

Bonnie follows the instruction on the brochure waiting the required time to find out she is indeed pregnant. Bonnie thinks to herself, "I am pregnant, and with the way yesterday morning turned out with Dave, I am shaken and confused. Oh, god, what am I going to do?"

Bonnie decides to call Amanda and her sister Connie to tell them the news but has to leave voicemail messages, as neither of them want to answer their phone. Bonnie decides she just needs to find comfort being home and get some rest for a few weeks and make sure to follow up with the girls to get them checked as well. When she drifts off to have a nap, she is so glad to know that Dave cannot possibly know where she is staying. Memories of Dave's face, particularly his eyes, go flashing through her mind.

Connie wakes up her sister when she comes home and so she can eat dinner. Bonnie starts to wake up and see it is Connie and tells her we need to talk. Connie says, "What is wrong sis as I heard you were not feeling well and all since your arrival back home?"

Bonnie replies back, "I thought I might be pregnant after all that happened over the last few weeks and more. I took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive so since you were involved in a lot of it during your visit, I recommend you doing the same."

Connie says she understands and asks Bonnie to go with her to the store to buy it. They go through the process and find out Connie as well is pregnant.

Bonnie grabs her phone and looks to see that it is Amanda and says "Hi Amanda what is going with you?"

Amanda replies, "Just returning your call and wanted to make sure all is well because on the phone you sounded quite worried."

"Thanks for calling me back as I got some news, and it may also affect you. Me and my sister both have done a pregnancy test that came back positive so you need to do it as well because we might all be pregnant?"

Amanda says, "Well that is kind of funny since that is the reason I missed your call as I was actually at the doctor's doing just that and it did as well come back positive." They all three wonder how they will explain it to their family as when they start to ask about the father and all they can't answer it or explain how it all happened as well.