One Spontaneous Night

Story Info
Girl meets bartender and his roommate.
2.4k words
4.07
34.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer afternoon and Ashley had just finished up work at the office. As she walked to her car, she pondered over what to do for the evening, knowing she had nothing waiting for her at home but a bunch of boxes still to be unpacked and a cat who could care less about her. Ashley had been single for a little over six months, after being in a long-term relationship. Although friends had often asked her to go out and party with them, she just hadn't felt up to it. Tonight though, she was feeling exceptionally lonely, so she decided to call up her girlfriends and meet them for a drink.

After being out of the bar scene for over five years, she was very unsure of what to wear, how to do her hair and even whether or not to wear makeup. So she went home, got a hot shower, reviewed the pitiful items in her closet and finally settled on a tight white mini skirt, paired with a low-cut peach halter and five inch white spiked heals. The Fredericks of Hollywood bra she had purchased long ago, but had never worn, ensured that her tits stood up and out proudly. They looked as if they were just begging to be touched. She decided that instead of risking panty lines she would just forgo the underwear all together. Even though she was single, she still took care of herself by being well groomed. Her skin glowed with the suntan she had gotten at the beach the day before. Her hair was reddish brown and hit about mid waist. Tonight she decided to put it up so that the halter would leave her back and shoulders exposed for all to see and admire. Ashley had been blessed with good looks from her mother. She had deep blue eyes, a petite nose and lips like Angelina Jolie. With a final touch of lipstick and a little eyeliner, she left the cat and the boxes to sit alone, and ventured out into the night.

As she stepped into the club, she looked around for her friends. As she was doing so, she failed to notice the dozen or so men and women who stopped to stare at her. Ashley was very unpretentious. She felt very unattractive most of the time, so she paid no attention to the commotion she was stirring up in the place. She located her friends and ordered a Sex on the Beach from a very handsome bartender named Brett. Ashley hadn't been out in months, so it didn't take long for the alcohol to go straight to her head. The girls decided to hit the dance floor to take advantage of this carefree feeling.

The DJ began to play Katy Perry's "ET" song and she instantly got a warm feeling all over. This one song always made her get crazy hot. She imagined having a lover who would take her and abduct her without any thought or reservations. As she was moving her body along to the beat, Brett, the bartender, came up behind her and began to move along with her body to the music. She looked behind her to see who it was and recognizing it was him, she reached behind and put her hands on his thighs. The moment she did so it set ablaze a fire between her legs. The electricity between them was insane. He put his hand on her belly and pulled her closer to him and she could feel his erection pressing in the small of her her back. Ashley could tell immediately that she was in for one hell of a night, if this dance was any indication. With the music blaring and the alcohol running through her veins, she lost all inhibitions and took her hair down, literally. As it fell to her back, he brushed it aside with his hands and touched the nape of her neck with his lips.

During the day Brett was a construction worker, and bartended at night to make extra money and meet women. He stood about six feet tall, and weighed 185 pounds of pure muscle. He wore a blue shirt that hugged his chest and tapered down into a tight pair of Levi blue jeans. His hair was short, and his eyes were hazel. When he grinned he made all of the ladies want to cum in their panties. Well, tonight his eyes and hands were on Ashley and he wanted her bad. He had been at the bar, and watched as she danced and decided that he just had to touch her.

When the song was over, he turned her around and as the next song came on, "Buttons" by PCD, she moved along beside him with reckless abandon. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her in to him and she began to kiss him on the neck. Without thinking twice, she pulled him from the dance floor and started to lead him towards the door to leave. He pulled her back and told her he knew a place where they could go. He took her up some stairs at the top of the club and opened a door to an apartment. It was his apartment and He told her that he lived above the club because he owns it. Brett then took her by the hand and they moved to the couch in front of the fireplace. With the touch of a button he started a fire, quite like the one between her legs, and the music from downstairs begins to play within the room. Obviously he'd done this before, but Ashley didn't care-it had been over a year since she's gotten laid, and she was tired of taking things into her own hands. She needed to feel the hands of another person on her body, and she wanted those hands to be Brett's.

They started kissing, and he reached behind and began to untie the shirt from her neck. As he did so, she grabbed at his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. He unhooked her bra and her tits burst free into his face. She had a pair that were tear-shaped with small pink nipples, swollen with desire and aching to be licked by Brett's tongue. He broke the connection of their kiss to begin a trail of kisses starting at her ear, neck and lingering to just below her shoulder. He could feel her trembling inside just from these few caresses and so he wanted to tease her before he took her luscious nipple into his mouth. While he was kissing her she had slid her hands up under his shirt and ran her hands down his taught chest. She pulled his shirt up over his head to reveal a perfect chest with golden hair making a line straight towards the button of his jeans. It was if this trail was guiding her to where she needed to be.

Brett took her breast into his mouth and began to suckle it and the resulting sound that escaped her lips was a mix of a sigh and a heavy moan. He could tell that she was ready, but he wanted to take his time with her. She fumbled around trying to unbutton his pants, but he stopped her, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, slid on top of her and held her hands down and resumed pleasuring her. Ashley couldn't think or feel anything but Brett and she could tell that he was hard and ready for her. She couldn't wait any longer to see the treasure he had waiting in his pants.

Ashley suddenly flipped him to where he was on his back this time. She slowly pulled down those tight blue jeans to reveal that he'd gone commando and his thick pulsating dick popped out from the confinement of the zipper. As she turned around to pull his pants down, he surprised her by sticking one finger inside of her. Yea, she's definitely ready, he thought to himself. While he stimulated her with his fingers, she touched her tongue to the very tip of his penis and rolled it around her lips. She wrapped her mouth completely around him and took all of him into her mouth. He was so big that she was barely able to swallow without it touching the back of her throat.

It felt so good to Brett that he smacked her on the ass and pulled her around on top of him to where his dick was in her mouth and her pussy was in his. Just before they were both ready to cum, he lifted her up, turned her around, bent her over and entered her from behind. He tugged on her hair and a scream escaped her lips before she could stop it. He fucked her so hard that she exploded over his penis and fell to the bed. He was still hard as a rock, so she pulled him down to her and wrapped her legs around his neck and he plowed into her full force. She reached between her legs and as he was pumping into her she stimulated her clit to add to the heat that was building once again within her.

Just then the door opened and another guy entered the room. He watched as Brett fucked Ashley and began stripping out of his clothes. Her eyes widened at the site of this stranger standing beside her, with his cock standing at attention. She had never been in this situation before, and feeling almost euphoric, she took his hand and brought him down to her. He latched on to her nipple with his teeth and bit it, causing her to yell out in pleasure. She reached for his dick and began to stroke it with her free hand while her other one continued to add to Brett's pleasure. Brett rammed into her a few more times and then he pulled out and shot his hot juices all over her perfectly flat stomach and tits.

The stranger, Josh, was Brett's roommate, and he and Brett liked to tag team their dates as often as possible. Josh rose and lifted Ashley off the bed and led her to a bathroom where a hot bubble bath and bottle of wine was waiting for them. He stepped in first and backed her in so that her ass was facing his still stiff cock. As they settled down into the steaming water, he washed her back and then poured her a glass of red wine. He told her to drink it at once because he wanted her a little drunk for what he was about to do to her. After she gulped the wine down, he grabbed her by the waist, lifted her up and sat her on his lap. She ground her hips into his and they began to move together at a slow pace. He wrapped his arms around her and fondled each breast, tweaking her nipples into tight round peaks. She leaned further back into him and his lips made their way to the back of her neck. They picked up the pace and he banged her to the point that the water was lapping out of the tub. Ashley then rearranged herself so that she was face to face with him, straddling his lap, with her legs crossed behind him.

Brett walked in and sat on the edge of the tub while they both continued to fuck. He bent down and grab onto her hair again and shoved his tongue down her throat. He then leaned down and stuck one finger into her squeaky clean asshole. Doing so caused her to jerk her hips at such an angle that Josh blew his load straight into her.

They both exited the tub, and followed Brett into the kitchen. None of them wanted to end this triple love affair, so they decided to get some food to eat. The guys found some items in the fridge and decided to use them on Ashley. They lay her back onto the kitchen table and drizzled chocolate sauce into her navel and down the middle of her ribcage. A line of strawberry jam was strewn across her hips, followed by whipped cream covering her tits and pubic area. They then took turns licking the awesome goodness from her tanned, hot body. She rubbed her hands on her body and transferred the tasty treats onto each of their pulsating dicks. She lapped at Brett's cock like a kitten licks at milk-slurping up the gooey concoction all the while she used her hand to stroke Josh. She went back and forth between each boy until they both had raging hard-ons. Brett dipped his tongue into the dark triangle of curls at the apex of her thighs and tasted not only the whip cream, but her sweet juices as well. As he was eating her out, Josh was tantalizing her tits with his dick. He put his 8" cock in-between her tits and titty-fucked her. They then pulled her off the table and while Josh took her from behind, Brett shoved his dick into her mouth. She yelled out, "FUCK ME NOW" to both of them and so they both pumped their cocks into her as fast and as hard as they could.

Ashley noticed that there was a pool located off of the kitchen, so she unwrapped herself from the guys and made her way outside and jumped right in. She had never done it in a pool before, but it always looked like fun in the movies. She swam to the shallow end and met them both waiting in the water by the stairs. Brett sat down, pulled her on top of him and thrust his dick inside of her with no hesitation. While he entered her from the front, Josh got in position behind this time. He pinched that hot ass, which caused her to arch her back and he penetrated her asshole. They all came together and then collapsed on the stairs, completely spent. They made their way to Brett's bed, and passed out for a few hours. Ashley was the first to wake up with the morning sun gleaming in her eyes. She picked up her clothes and made her way toward the doorway, looking back to see Josh and Brett passed out with smiles on their faces. She'll never forget this evening and will definitely be back for more.