One Spring Morning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_student
a_student
15 Followers

Sandy runs her arms down from around his neck to his back cooing with the pleasure of his embrace.

"Tell me what brings this on?" asked Dave.

"Oh, I need your cock. Can I have your cock?" She says with a shuddering pleasurable sigh.

Nuzzling her hair he replies, "Sandy, you can have anything you want. You are so hot."

He kisses her again, open mouthed as they continue the groin crushing teases.
The top of Dave's hard cock rubs between Sandy’s wet lubed sex-lips. She crosses her feet to squeeze him tighter as they bump his swollen cock-shaft between her cunt-lips teasing at her swollen clit. His hand, slick with oil from her body, presses his shaft up between her buns as they slide skin together.

Sandy’s tongue flickers between Dave’s lips. She is consumed with lust as her world collapses into the kiss and the pleasure of his skin on her body. For a moment there is no sound, no light, nothing but the kiss and his cock shaft between her pussy lips, sliding over her sensitive clit. Their warm bodies slide together and the world vanishes from their consciousness.

This is so much better than the last time Dave kissed Sandy. He savors her open mouth kiss tasting pot, lemonade and something else familiar in Sandy’s kiss, but he just can't quite place it.

They have gone from zero to red hot in seconds.

What a way to improve his morning. Dave cannot believe his good fortune.

As sensations flood their bodies they are simply lost in the embrace for minutes. Blind to the rest of the world they can only feel each others skin as they maximize bodily contact.

Finally pulling back Sandy pants deeply out of breath. "Let's not stay here. I was out on the porch in the sun. Take this lemonade and the glasses."

Sandy points to a full plastic pitcher of iced lemonade and a stack of heavy red plastic tumblers.

Dave tucks his slippery hand through the pitcher handle gripping the cold sides of the jug. In his other hand he picks up the stack of tumblers.

Sandy takes up a plate covered with vege snacks and with the other hand grabs Dave by the cock.

"You come with me!" She starts down the hall to the front porch. Leading him by his leash.

Sandy gives Dave’s cock a squeeze bulging his head and fingering the crown.
Nonchalantly, Sandy says, "Did I tell you? Rachel is here too."

Silent thoughts flash screaming through his mind. “Rachel! Here? Sandy has my DICK IN HER HAND!”

Time stops while flashes of memory play back when Dave met Rachel.

Continued in Ch 2.

a_student
a_student
15 Followers
12