One Spring Morning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though very tight, there is hardly any friction in Rachel's juiced up cunt. Pump, Pump, Pump, Rachel gets her ass bumped. The frustrated with the frictionless fucking he switches back to Sandy for more of her exquisite orgasm building sex.

Bumping Rachel's ass with every stroke slides her on Sandy. Sandy has her in a kiss and they play cunt and titty sliding games in a mashed mammary stack-up.

As Dave nears his orgasm, Rachel can hear it in his clenching gasps and quietly encourages, "go go go." Sandy says, "Don't worry about me. This is all yours now."

Despite two little cums, the lack of action for a week, the bent cock fucking and stimulation from two beautiful women now summon up a huge load. The first two were aperitif, just little cracks in the dam.

Finally in control of the fuck action a giant cum blast is building to find release. The jism pressure builds, straining like a caged beast, ready to break free to paradise. The moment of release approaches, he wants it, but not too soon. Just let me stay here, loving the doorway to paradise, for a moment longer, so good.

The swollen head of his cock pops in and out of Sandy's cunt lips squeezing his dicks corona wonderfully. Switching to deep strokes, all of a sudden he is there. The jism pressure gauge hits the red zone. The orgasm strikes freezing him deep in her quim.

Prostate gates open, a fiery spasm hits muscles so the jism jetting release passes in a flash to the tip of his cock as he growls "GAAAHHH." Balls implode. The cum pulse blasts to the promised land.

Sandy can feel his dick swell with the ejaculation. The jism jolts a deep splash in her vagina. His long dick-strokes, Rachel's slick skin sliding on her sensitive breasts take Sandy over the edge to an unexpected orgasm.

He feels like his balls just shot out through the head of his dick. Agony and ecstasy. The primordial jet echoes from balls to cocktip. Once, Twice, Three times he shoots, then smaller dribbles and echos of orgasm pulse softly from balls to cock.

Sandy is deeply emotional from the beauty of her orgasm. Her lovers sensual touch sends her into tears of loving joy with his cum shots. She sobs quietly in Rachel's loving embrace.

As his orgasmic pulses taper off he rests. His shrinking dick finally slides from Sandy. Reluctantly he pulls away from the women to lay back against the pillows to rest from his orgasmic exertion.

Looking into Sandy's eyes Rachel says quietly, "Not fair, I want the juice too, lots of juice."

With that Rachel crawls between Sandy's legs to suck a mouthful of Dave's cum. Taking that mouthful of wonderful boy and girl juice she kisses Dave.

During the juicy sloppy spit-swapping tongue kiss she is back to pulling those mighty stripping milkmaid hand strokes on Dave's soft slippery cock.

Pulling blood to the tip it quickly swells making the helmet flare.

Soon the tip is a spear head half again as wide as the shaft.

"Don't you dare go soft on me."

Rachel covers one of the bolster pillows with a beach towel. She spreads herself on top of the pillow opening her legs wide for him. As her fingers part her love lips she says, "Now give me that bad boy right here."

"God you are a horny little fuck bunny aren't you." chides a languid Sandy.

Kneeling at the end of the bolster, Dave lines his dick up with her lips.

Turning to Sandy she responds, "Me a little fuck bunny? Look at him. He's still hard."

Forcing the swelled head past her lips he buries his dick in the tiny girl's cunt with a quick slick slam.

She chuffs out a breath with his deep entrance. The bolster raises her pussy to a perfect dick fuck pounding height. Going deep feels great for them both, only made better by pulling back to pound it quick once again.

"Ohgodsodeepsodeep." She moans as he pumps her.

Leaned over her he holds her shoulders dominating her body under dick control. His pace slows as the mutual rise to the stars moves dreamily. He can last.

She moans, "fuck me, fuck me."

Oh yes, three orgasms, balls feel hot and drained, but still HARD, he can last. Looking over at Sandy, she smiles stroking her pussy, massaging her tits as she watches him fuck Rachel.

He says, "With a sexy pair like you two how can I not be hard? This is Definitely an improvement over what I had planned for this morning."

He maintains a steady pace, he wants a marathon, she wants a sprint. Long strokes shake her body, they enjoy the sexual climb into a prolonged tantric heaven just short of orgasm.

"You rotten fucker, make me cum." whines Rachel.

Sandy gets up to kiss Rachel. Then she reaches for Rachel's clit with one hand, her anus with the other to take her over the edge. Rachel keens with teeth clenched, flushes pink, blooms with sweat, panting like a woman in labor. "Hee, hee, hee."

He slows his strokes and changes the rhythm holding them both, just short of paradise.

She clamps her legs around Dave hunching him, singing out in a rising "haaaAAHHH."

Sandy's finger can be felt deep in Rachel's ass against his dick. A deep fiery cum is building in Rachel's belly.

Rachel drops her knees down. Dave straddles her clamping her knees together between his legs. Now her pussy lips clamp hard on his cock as it's pressed to her clit. Sandy backs off of the couple as they lock muscles into tight pounding sex. His dick strums her clit, his balls lick her cunt lips.

Together they pump steadily both keening and whining as they clench together. Her slim body's muscles spasm rigid. Slippery with sweat and oil he maintains a fierce hug to control her as he strains nearing orgasm.

Surprisingly, Dave is the first to cum. Despite the bright sunlight his eyesight dims. His cum rises slowly and he groans softly, "hunnn, hunnnn, Hunnnnnn..."

His fourth orgasm of the day is almost an empty shoot, yet feels like what's left of his balls jump through the end of his dick trying to pull his ass through with it. Head collapsing onto her shoulder, bucking to bring her through. He is sexually spent.

Dave's orgasm is the last little push required to drive Rachel over the edge into a landslide of emotional and sexual release. She gasps, squeaks and laughs with joy. Her body still clamps rigid as his dick as he pumps his slick cock through her vise-like vagina. She cums with a shudder, floods a jet of release and cums and cums and cums.

Trembling all over she kisses him holding tight around his neck until his cock finally shrinks, squeezed from her vagina.

As Rachel raises her head to kiss Dave a bolus of cum juice squeezes from her pussy slopping them both before it slides down her ass crack onto the towel.

"OK, now the little fuck bunny is done, at least for a while until I can get him hard again," giggles Rachel.

Continuing she asks, "Hey guys, You know how to tell it's good sex?"

"When it's like this?" whispers Dave.

"Pretty much, but I was thinking it's when you can't move out of the wet spot." she giggled.

"Ah, what a morning." whispers Sandy.

For the moment though all are sexually sated they still can't keep hands off each other. The three lie in a pile. Sandy and Rachel wrapped in Dave's arms as they each straddle one of his legs, leisurely playing with each others body as they take turns kissing.

Dave and Sandy, Sandy and Rachel, Rachel and Dave. Round and round they kiss and play. Lips,

nipples, cunts and finally a floppy soft cock sliding their oily bodies over each other.

They drink the lemonade and eat the vegies to maintain their strength. This is fucking hard work, pleasuring each other so well.

Firing up a joint, care is taken to keep ashes clear of tender flesh. Smoke is passed lip to lip.

The three lay mindless. Cuddling. Finger painting love notes on each others oily bodies with the remnants of cum. They slept wrapped in each others embrace, partly covered by a towel. By mid afternoon the sun shifted behind the house and a breeze makes the porch perch too cool for naked bodies.

Going inside, the house is pleasantly warm, even with the windows open.

Sandy has a huge Mayan style hammock woven of fine cotton strings, brought back from southern Mexico. She says entire families sleep together in such hammocks there. Her hammock is quickly strung from big hooks sunk into the wall studs on opposite corners of her attic bedroom. One end of the 15 foot hammock is hooked to an old sailboat mainsail block and tackle. An easy pull of the line adjusts the hammock, raising or lowering even when the hammock is fully loaded.

Sandy spreads one of the big beach towels crosswise in the middle of the wide springy hammock. She flops onto it with her butt on the edge, legs hanging out, toes pointed down just touching the floor.

Kneeling on a pillow to protect his knees, he aligns his cock with her cunt.

With a quick tug on the tackle her cunt is raised cock height, ready for fucking. Her body is cupped in the curve of the hammock with her head held high. Her legs circle his ass. His hands grip her legs at the hip. In slides the hard-cock.

Rachel stands on the other side, stuffs the rolled up end of the towel under Sandy's head and gently swings the hammock. Each pendulum has a natural frequency based on length. The hammocks swing is languidly slow, perfect to bounce Sandy's cunt the full length of his cock.

Rachel climbs on top of Sandy crouching like a frog, cunt bared for dicking too.

Sandy says "greedy girl, you had two turns now just wait. I'm getting the first fuck in this hammock."

Rachel rolls to the side as Sandy fingers her cunt in consolation.

"Hey, I know what we can do. Flip around here so I can suck your clit while Dave fucks me." says Sandy.

The wide stretchy hammock is very accommodating. Lying on her side next to Sandy, flexy Rachel rests her head on Sandy's wide spread thigh for a close up look as dick slides into cunt...

Her fingers stroke Sandy's cunt lips forking around his cock catching a flip on her clit as she passes round the top. Sandy makes room for Rachel's thigh under her head. Turning she pulls Rachel sideways onto her face. Dave makes steady dick-strokes with his rejuvenated pole thinking, "how lovely they are."

His dick is hard but cum sated for the moment. It feels good. He can last.

Sandy aggressively sucks Rachel's clit.

Rachel strokes Sandy's cunt with both hands; one finger flicks her clit, in the back one tiny finger gently probes her butt hole. Between the finger strokes slides a long hard dick. The mornings orgasms have taken the edge off Sandy's manic animal need. Warm glows are building, her cum focus slowly wobbles between the nerves of her silky vag and her swollen clit.

With her ankles 'round Dave's hips her flexible legs are spread wide, knees almost flat to the hammock. His hands hold her thighs, thumbs stroking her sensitive loins as he manages the length of the stroke. Her wonderfully big bobbling boobies have hardened nipples on swelling aureoles. They roll in gentle waves with the action of the hammock and each impact of penetration.

The gentle swing of her breast flesh is a maddening aphrodisiac. Her nipples long for touch but all other hands are busy. Sandy grips her own nipples and pulls them out to long points. "Oh, Oh, Oh make me cum make me cum make me cum I can't stand it any more."

Deep inside he lances, bouncing their bodies together, then out to tease her lips with just the crown inside. Long strokes at a languid pace.

"Oh Please make me cum I'm so close so close."

Now a steady pace of diving dick and clit circles build it, build it and that wonderful hot cunt blindness takes her away. Slowly, gently, their stimulation drives Sandy up the hill 'til she falls over that precipice into a 'gasm.

Her breath catches as she falls. The orgasmic cramp seizes her every fiber. Mouth open, eyes squeeze closed, nipples pulled to long points.

Falling, falling, it is wonderful. She's taken to the land of O where nothing but orgasm matters. Gone. Falling away into that deep deep 'gasm.

Her cunt quivers so tight he can barely force his dick back in. Rachel's finger is captured by an anal vise grip.

Her blind trembling release burns through her like a fire consuming paper, burning out from her sex, turning her into fragile ash. Gently she crumbles back into reality. As her eyesight returns, she takes a comforting suck on Rachel's clit like a baby nursing on a nipple.

Rachel has her eyes inches from the orgasmic contractions of Sandy's cooter. She has felt the quivering in Sandy's legs build up to a spastic lock. Her fingers have caressed Sandy's clit and cuntlips through the entire orgasm. The cream of her cum has frothed around the dick strokes. Scooping up cream with her fingers she tastes, then says,

"That was beautiful. Now I want one too."

He collapses onto Sandy, hugging her for many minutes. Kissing, nuzzling cheeks they enjoy her orgasmic afterglow. Musing over this sexual bounty, he contrasts the slower longer sex with Sandy 'quality' against Rachel's frantic need for frequent fast fucks 'quantity'. Just one of those, who the fuck cares, 'tastes great, less filling' can't lose quandaries. Oh man, viva la difference.

Reluctantly, he pulls out of Sandy as the feeling is gentle and good, but his hard cock wants more action.

He takes his kneeling pillow to the other side of the hammock. Rachel rolls to her back beside Sandy.

The two women float swinging in the air cradled together in a stretchy pocket of the tightly woven string hammock cushioned by the beach towel. Sandy turns to find an angle which supports Rachel's head on her thigh. This brings Sandy to within an easy reach of Rachel's sex. Both hands find points of stimulation reversing their previous position. Sandy's head rests on a pillow next to Rachel's wide spread leg.

Sandy returns the clit rubbing favor. Dave takes control of the tempo gripping Rachel by the hips to drill her with long slow strokes. His pace is first languidly controlled by the natural swing of the hammock. After several enthusiastic strokes bounce Rachel off the end of his dick she wraps her legs around his waist. With out letup, her kicks drive him deep, now controlling the pace.

Out until the head just touches her lips, then plunging into her rippling quim all the way to his root. Sandy makes sure the dick to cunt aim is true. She circles the shaft with her fingers and rides the motion all the way to his corona. Each stroke pulls blood to his little head swelling it to it's fullest. Rachel whimpers in sexual bliss as his stabbing cock knob spears deeply. Sandy completes the stimulation reaching under Rachel's ass to circle a finger around her anus. The sun oil and juices lube her so the fingertip easily slides inside.

Rachel feels her cum glow grow. We see her flush bloom deeply. Sandy's fingertip presses hard centering circles directly on her clit. Dave can feel her cuntal contraction spasm on his cock. Sandy's finger plunges deep in her ass against the underside of his cock. Sandy whispers there she goes as a gush of fluid erupts.

This cum is a quiet one. Rachel silently smiles through her orgasmic spasm as her nipples peak then relax. Lovely.

As the orgasmic cum contractions ease, Rachel hisses releasing her breath, relaxes and pulls him tight with her ankles. Her arms reach to welcome him into a hug. With all the visual and tactile stimulation, his cock is feeling good. Good and hard.

She whispers in his ear, "It's your turn, fuck me. Shoot me full of juice. Any way you want."

He silences her with a tongue kiss. Arms slipped round her sides, under her back, elbows braced against the hammock, hands cupped up over her shoulders. His chest presses against her firm little breasts, nipples peaked to hard points. His arms pressed tight to her body keep her boobies from squishing off to the sides. The sliding stimulation of her body on his adds to his thrill.

Starting slowly, his strokes go long. Rachel times her kegels to pull on his dick as he withdraws. It takes him a while to get close to that wonderful place. His quivers and grunts tell the two women of his eminent orgasm. Rachel can feel him swelling. Smiling, she catches Sandy's eye with a wink. As he reaches orgasm, Sandy plunges her oily index finger deep into his asshole. She can feel his first orgasmic jet. In a flash she mashes his prostate, milking a second even bigger jet. His cock head flares as his spasmic jism blast erupts. At the same time he groans hugging Rachel in a fierce quivering clench shaking through the rest of his orgasm.

After this mighty cum builds and flows his performance capabilities are over for the day. It feels like his body has collapsed like sand through an hourglass from head and shoulders down through the chest drained through his dick. The explosive jism release leaves him in a warm easy wave of glowing ecstasy. He lays kneeling over Rachel until his cock is soft and slides from her body.

Their bodies tangled together in a hammock filing puppy pile the trio drifts off to sleep. After the nap our friendship is sealed with loving discussion. Our wants for the future are different our paths intertwined for now.

Rachel asks us to come visit her at her families farm. "It will be lonely without you two. Come visit. We can skinny dip in the pond. Fuck all night in the hay loft. It's neat."

We talk about men and women we know and have known, share sex stories and who we want to try or see again. Who will Rachel screw when she is back on the farm? Past hurts and fears we wish to avoid. Our mutual caring leads to an openness we have each longed for.

Our sex is not exclusive or everlasting love, just satisfying and enjoyable. Good friends. Good sex. Good times. Naked we explore each others bodies, hearts and minds. This is going to be a great relationship.

Little did we know this would be called fuck buddies or friends with benefits.

12