One Step Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god, did I hurt you?'

'No, not at all, that's exactly what I wanted'

Nick takes me by the hand and leads me into the bedroom. His concern touches me and for the first time since I arrived, I take his face in my hands and kiss him.

'It's really fine' I say 'I love doing that and you really didn't hurt me'

'Hmm, ok, I'll take your word for it, but I think we'll stop just for a second. I want you to do something for me now'

Nick positions himself flat on his back on the bed and pulls me so I am straddled over him.

'I want to watch you play with yourself until you cum' He explains

I'm more than happy to oblige and raising myself up to my knees slowly slide my hand down between my legs. I come alive again almost instantly, my touch gentle and flowing. I slide my fingers the full length of my slit, moaning softly before bringing my fingers to my mouth and licking the juices off them.

I delve down again, pushing two fingers inside myself this time and massaging my g-spot. Instead of bringing my fingers back to my mouth, this time I let Nick lick them clean. He makes and appreciative noise as he does and says,

'Mmm, sweet'

He reaches forward to touch my nipples, still encased in my bra. After playing with them for a moment, he eases the fabric away from my skin and lowers his mouth to take one of the firm nubs into his mouth, circling it with his tongue and sending shivers sparkling through it.

My hand is moving faster now and Nick is being showered with tiny drops from my wet pussy. He reaches forward with his hand again, underneath me and between my legs to probe again at my ass. I remember how good this felt before and sigh hard as I press myself backwards on to his finger.

I am bucking my hips now, pleading with him to push his finger inside me, knowing that it will start a chain of ripples which will end in my orgasm. I need him to stimulate me with everything he's got so I stand up, turn around and kneel down again facing his feet. My soaking wet pussy is now inches from his face and I hear him gasp as he inspects it closely.

He pushes his finger into my ass and at the same time buries his face into my pussy, pushing his tongue as far in as it will go. I go to work on his stiff cock, lapping and sucking it as if my life depended on it.

My pussy is convulsing around Nicks tongue as the first waves of my orgasm approach. It feels like there is liquid in my joints as an overwhelming feeling of relaxation washes over me. I push down hard onto his finger, begging him not to stop. My mouth is full of his cock and my two holes are filled with his fingers and tongue.

Nick is panting; telling me to cum and I give in and let the waves of pure pleasure take me over. I'm crying as I cum, my orgasm jolting through me, making me feel as vulnerable as a newborn baby. My hands form fists and my heart bangs against my ribs as though it might burst through at any moment. There is a buzzing sound in my ears and I am calling out for Nick, asking him to hold me, tears pouring down my cheeks. As my bucking hips slow down, Nick keeps eating me, more gently now, almost caressing my swollen pussy.

He doesn't let me rest; he grabs my hips and positions me so I am half sitting against the headboard. He kneels over me and again feeds his cock into my mouth. He begins to fuck my face, telling me how, when he cums he's going to shoot it all over my neck, my tits, my pretty face. I alternate between sucking his rigid cock and his smooth balls; I push my tongue all the way along the underside of his dick, flicking my tongue almost all the way down to his ass.

I moan as his thrusting becomes frantic and hold his balls, cupping them in my hands as they become tight against his body. I slide my hand down between my legs again massaging my clitoris slowly. Nick sees me do this and throws his head back as he cums, just as he said he would, over my face, neck and tits.

Nick smiles down at me as I trail my fingers through his semen and bring them to my lips to lick clean. He rolls off the bed and opens a cupboard and passes me a towel to clean up with.

'Any chance of a glass of water Nick?' I smile at him

'I think I can do one better than that' he replies disappearing from the bedroom.

He returns with a bottle of wine and pours me a glass before hopping back up on to the bed next to me. As I lay back, sipping the wine, Nick casts his eyes the full length of my body.

'Do you think there's a chance we might do this again?' he asks.

I consider his request for a moment before breaking into a grin.

'I think there's a very good chance we will do this again' I reply.

12