One Step Too Far - Daisy Ridley

Story Info
Daisy Ridley faces the TV chat show with a twist!
4.9k words
4.42
45.5k
47
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nonanonym
Nonanonym
66 Followers

Applause filled the studio as stage lights came up, and a charismatic voice filled the room. "Ladies, Gentlemen, perverts one and all, thank you so much for not getting us cancelled and welcome back to the second episode of One Step Too Far!" Jack Armstrong bounded onto the stage, looking out at the enthusiastic audience, drinking in their appreciation. Smiling, the handsome host took his seat and waited for the clapping to die down.

"Well, I'll be very honest with all of you. I didn't expect Natalie to be quite as up for it as she was. I didn't expect anyone to enjoy the show quite as much as they did. The producers certainly never expected to be inundated with requests for guests, rather than complaints. Thank you each and every one of you." Speaking honestly, Jack leant forward to look directly into the camera. "As promised, we've got another amazing guest for you today. The new face of the Star Wars franchise, another wonderful British beauty. She's been in very little else which makes it difficult to keep this introduction going, but I saw her Friday fitness videos and decided to see how far her limits could be pushed."

Pausing for effect, Jack drank in the moment of quiet anticipation "Please give a very warm welcome to Daisy Ridley!" The crowd rose to their feet, applauding wildly as the beautiful brunette strode onstage in a pair of tapered black trousers, a white sleeveless blouse, which accentuated her svelte figure, whilst a sheer layer floated over her torso. The outfit was completed by a pair of silver sandals with a heel, keeping her posture breathtaking. As she took her seat, Jack grinned in pleasure.

"Wow Daisy, it's quite a long way from Tatooine to here, and it seems like you've scrubbed up nicely on the journey." Teased Jack, as Daisy crossed her legs and flashed him a wide, red-lipped smile. "Well, I like to do my best for the 'lewdest man on television' the beautiful actress replied, referring to a headline that had appeared after the chat shows premiere.

"You can say that, but I can't help but notice that you've decided to avoid a skirt tonight. Afraid that I'm going to try and sneak a photo of your sexy little knickers?" Jack teased, his eyebrows raised.

"Well, that's presuming that I'm wearing knickers, isn't it?" Daisy teased in response, shuffling back in her seat.

"Up you get then," said Jack, matter-of-factly, as he gestured for Daisy to stand.

Gasping in mock outrage, Daisy stood up, rising effortlessly to her feet. "Wow, you didn't have Natalie naked so soon." She commented.

Jack positioned himself behind her, wrapped an arm around her waist and dipped the tips of his fingers just below her waistband. "Don't worry, we've got a way to go before you end up naked, if you can even last that long." Once he felt that Daisy's nerves had subsided, and she was confident with what was coming next, Jack sunk his hand down into her trousers and cupped her mound, breaking into a wide smile.

"Two important facts everyone. First, she wasn't lying - Daisy Ridley isn't wearing knickers. Secondly, Daisy, have you ever shaved that beautiful nest?" Looking directly into the camera, Jack mouthed the words "she's so hairy!"

The audience laughed as Daisy flushed a deep crimson, Jack withdrew his hand from against her crotch, and returned to his seat, gesturing for the stunned actress to do the same.

"Well Daisy, what do you say? Is this what you were expecting, one of the cornerstones of this show is for the victims- sorry, for the guests, to never know what's coming next. Tell me, to what extent are you expecting to end up getting fucked up your beautiful arse?"

Laughing nervously, Daisy nodded in admission "well, after the last episode, it seemed like part of the theme."

"Daisy, I can assure you that I have absolutely no intention of giving you any anal pleasure."

He paused a moment, watching the statement sink in.

"Well, not tonight anyway." Jack joked. "So, let's move on to the first part; does anyone remember Silent Witness? Because our delightful Daisy had a guest appearance, didn't you?"

"Oh my god... you've not dug that picture out again have you? It's dreadful!" Daisy gasped, looking at Jack in genuine disbelief.

"I'll admit, there are definitely better ways to have a look at your fantastic little tits than pallid and bruised. But I really enjoy seeing you squirming. It makes me think that you're a moaner. Are you?"

"I have a horrible feeling that you aren't going to give me much of a chance to keep that a secret... I do moan, if my partner has the skill to get me going."

As Daisy spoke, Jack gestured to the screen behind them, and the slow scroll of Daisy's naked torso and still face scrolled up, out of her line of sight. As she gave her confident, cocky answer, Jack grinned.

"You've seen what I can do to a woman, you know that I'll have you moaning." As he spoke, Jack leaned in closer, running his hands up Daisy's thigh, fingers tightening to grip her flesh through the fabric of her trousers.

There was a moment of silence, the camera crew counting their blessings that they'd be able to get reaction shots that would make for absolutely must-see television. Capturing both the way Daisy rolled her hips forwards in the chair, letting her knees part ever so slightly as the invading hand encroached up her thigh, and the blossoming flush of crimson that spread from her delicate nose and across her cheeks.

Jack shattered the pregnant, lust-filled silence, never wanting to leave anything to subtext "Well?"

When Daisy managed to speak, her voice was light and far more fragile than it had been before "God, yes." She replied, as Jack's fingertips reached the cleft between thigh and crotch. As she spoke, he rapidly stroked back down her thigh, dragging his fingers and withdrawing back to a more formal interviewing position.

"So Miss Ridley, I'm going to give you a nice little choice, would you like to have a session with Joe the tailor, or would you like to answer ten high speed, low class questions?" Jack steepled his fingers and leant in, eyebrows raised.

"Huh, I thought I'd probably be facing both, I guess you think I'm more likely to back out than Natalie. I'll take a tailoring session with Joe I think; I'm curious to see what he does with my outfit!" Daisy laughed, being given control had boosted her confidence, and she felt sure she'd enjoy herself.

Jack smiled, relaxing into his seat "well, I'm sure he will have something creative to add", his hand gesturing over Daisy's outfit. "Please, everyone, give a warm welcome to Joe the Tailor!" He announced to the audience, standing and stepping away from the seated Daisy.

Lumbering onto the stage, Joe grunted in almost-acknowledgement of the seated actress. Producing a large pair of shears from a pocket and without further comment, he took a grip of one of Daisy's feet, lifting her leg so that he could hack into her trouser leg at mid thigh. Once the fabric was separated completely, her foot was dropped and the other seized, the same ritual repeating.

Joe gestured at Daisy, indicating she should stand with a heavy grunt. Rising to her feet nervously, the fabric around Daisy's ankles draped over her heels, her trousers transformed to a pair shorts. The next moment she felt the chill of the sheers against her chest, rapidly cutting from one armhole to the other, letting the front of her top fall forwards, exposing a sleek, pale cream bra, gently assisting Daisy in having beautiful cleavage. Her usually pale skin was flushed a deep pink, as the thickset and gruff Joe snipped across each of the bras shoulder straps, then turned his attention back to her lower half, cutting into the waistband of her shorts, cutting a wide u-shape from one side of her back to the other, exposing a beautiful and firmly toned backside.

"Wow, that's quite the bottom!" Jack commented, reclining with a broad grin as Joe rotated Miss Ridley so the audience could see the exposure. Standing up, Jack smiled and headed over to the pair. "Thank you so much for your work Joe, you've excelled yourself again."

With a final grunt, Joe took a hold of the front of Daisy's bra and flipped it forwards, letting her perky breasts spring free with a bounce. One of the cameramen was perfectly positioned to catch both the unexpected exposure and the look of shock on Daisy's face - perfect for promoting the show, perhaps with a comedy "boing" noise edited in for effect.

The tailor walked off stage to enthusiastic applause as Jack smiled, taking in his guests expression and embarrassment, looking her up and down slowly.

"You're more than welcome to cover up, if you'd like Daisy" he reassured her.

"It's only delaying the inevitable" the young actress replied cheekily, as Jack's arm wrapped around her waist, resting on her arse cheek, his fingers taking a slight grip on her crack. The screen behind host and guest showing the audience exactly where his hand was headed, as though her stunned expression didn't make it perfectly clear. "You're so... " she laughed, before being cut off by Jack.

"Cheeky?" He quipped, fingers slowly pulling, spreading her arse cheeks for the audience, at home and in the studio.

"Yes..." responded Daisy softly, taken aback and taken in by his confidence, effortless patter and dominant displaying of her body.

"You've hardly seen anything yet, we are going to have a great deal of fun with you, I think" Jack finished his task, the audience applauding as Daisy's puckered anus was displayed to them all, her skin darkening around the hole. "Dare you to wink for everyone?" Jack asked, his voice playful, but with a firm undertone.

"You mean?" Daisy stammered.

"What else?"

A deeper scarlet flushed across Daisy's face and chest as she bit her lip, briefly concentrating as she consciously clenched and relaxed, her arsehole contracting and relaxing, displayed to the audience in gigantic closeup. Jack smiled, releasing her cheek and patting her bottom patronisingly.

"That was amazing Daisy. Please, everyone, give her a big thank you for that." He encouraged the audience to applaud enthusiastically as Daisy stood, stunned but smiling. She'd done it, and she couldn't believe how easily she was taken in by the charismatic host's embarrassing games.

"Well Daisy, I think I promised you ten high-speed, low-class questions, and I am absolutely not a man who is going to go back on a promise he's made to a lady, would you like to come with me?" Taking her hand, Jack lead Daisy back to their seats.

"Make yourself comfortable" he instructed her, as he sat down, resting one ankle on his knee, his demeanour relaxed as ever. Daisy lowered herself onto the couch, and unconsciously reached up to adjust her bra back over her exposed breasts, causing Jack to lean over and gently guide her hand away.

"I really don't think that's necessary, it's not like you're preserving much dignity after all." Jack told her, firmly, as his hand returned hers to her lap. "After all, I'm sure you don't want to deny me such a wonderful view."

Biting her lip, Daisy broke away from his confident gaze, pausing a moment before giving her reply "No, no Jack I wouldn't." With her eyes down turned and the rebuked tone in her voice, she sounded genuinely regretful, making Jack smile as he blustered on. "Well Daisy, you're quite the obedient thing aren't you? Ready for those questions?"

Daisy nodded, her smile returning and looking up at Jack, leaning back onto the sofa to project as much confidence as she could, relaxing even as she was completely exposed.

"First off, did you masturbate when you watched Natalie's performance?"

"Oh, not the first time, I was actually too shocked that she was going through with everything, but yes... I've watched it quite a few times since." Daisy smiled, she'd had a chance to prepare for these questions a little, even if they were unpredictable she knew they would have a consistent theme.

In response, Jack grinned and shuffled forwards on his seat, getting closer intent on making the confessions seem even more intimate. "So Daisy, how long has it been since you shaved that incredible bush?"

"I've not shaved in about five years, I like the natural feeling and my boyfriend said it's so much sexier and womanly" Daisy responded, biting her lip and pausing a moment at the first mention of her boyfriend.

"Don't worry Daisy, he's comfortably sat in the green room, I'm sure the production team will make sure he's spoilt rotten in there." reassured Jack, as the live broadcast cut to Daisy's boyfriend, who was relaxing on a large leather sofa, drinking a cold beer and chatting happily with an attractive redhead. "Of course, there's no TV in there, but I can assure you that she won't be going anywhere with your man, Daisy" the actress smiled at the his words, her focus returning to the conversation.

"Now, tell me Daisy, what birth control do the pair of you use?" Jack asked, his tone returning to his confident interviewer's voice.

"We actually just use condoms, I've had bad reactions to some of the pills, so it's easier for both of us if he just slips on a Johnny."

"Not the sexiest method is it though?"

"Honestly, no, but its better than the other option - might have quite a bit of explaining if Rey was 6 months pregnant in the next movie..." Daisy laughed, as Jack reached out again, placing his hand on her bare leg, gently squeezing.

"What's the hottest thing you've ever been called in bed Daisy, what name really got that juicy snatch soaking?"

"My... my ex used to call me 'little cunt' as he was fucking me, and-" Daisy trailed off a moment.

Jumping on the opportunity, Jack pushed on, "Well then little cunt, do you prefer to swallow or get a facial?"

"Oh gosh, is spitting not an option?" Daisy giggled nervously, "honestly, I love feeling a load as it fills my mouth, but it just makes me gag so much!"

"Well I can't think of a single reason to make a girl like you gag, that's for sure" Jack's hand slowly parted Daisy's legs, his fingertips seeking up the inside of her thigh "Which do you prefer though, choking on a dick, or hands around your throat?"

Daisy paused for a moment, weighing up the two options, her tongue slowly passing over her lips, leaving a thin sheen of saliva. "That's quite a toughie you know," she replied hesitantly as a smile crept over her face, " but I'm going to have to choose the hands around my neck, it's an incredibly powerful thing to do."

"It sure is, and I can only imagine how good you look."

Daisy blushed, turning her eyes away from Jack for a moment, a heavy pause hanging in the air between them as his strong hand gently kneaded the flesh of her inner thigh.

"Are you going to take off your shorts?" Jack asked, firmly, finding Daisy's gaze again. His words jolting her out of the brief haze in which she'd found herself.

"Oh, yes." She replied, automatically, pushing the ruined clothing down her legs, and exposing an untamed nest of dark brown pubic hair covering her crotch, causing a soft gasp from the appreciation, as the camera crew zoomed in to ensure the best possible close up.

"Well, Daisy, that's just the most appealing sight I've ever seen," commented Jack, as he teased her legs apart again, exposing a pair of neat pink lips deep within the forest. Daisy smiled, her face flushing a fresh shade of red as he admired her crotch, biting her lip as his fingertips brushed over the soft hair and touched against her sensitive lips.

"Do you remember the first time someone fingered you?" Jack asked, sinking a pair of fingers between her wet lips, causing Daisy's eyes to widen, in unexpected pleasure.

"God, yes I do. It was during a group sleepover and we were watching The Exorcist" Daisy confessed, as Jack's fingers slowly rocked in and out of her welcoming slot.

Jack raised a quizzical eyebrow and followed up, pausing movement of his hand whilst he did "Not exactly the sexiest film, is it?"

Before Daisy could form any answer, he beckoned his fingers down over her g-spot, his thumb circling expertly over her clit, causing the answer to change into an incomprehensible moan, as Daisy lifted her hips to roll against his hand.

"Well, that's quite the answer Daisy, but I'm going to need something more for my final question; When were you last spanked, and what was it for?" Jack continued his questioning, but eased off on his torment, letting Daisy form an answer.

"Oh gosh," Daisy bowed her head and grinned. "I think it was Monday, I got a spanking before bed, because I'd asked for one as I got home from work." Her answer prompted a ripple of laugher and applause from the audience, clearly approving of her confession. Jack smiled, and slowly withdrew his fingers, making sure they pulled on her lips asked popped free.

Jack stood, regarding his hand for a moment before taking a generous lick of the slick fluids coating them.

"Well Miss Ridley, thank you for some really enlightening answers, you are quite the submissive little thing aren't you?" Jack grinned, as a pair of stagehands rolled out a platform, a cable trailing out of sight behind it. Daisy leaned over, craning her neck to look closer at what exactly was being set up, unfortunately the contents of the platform were obscured by a heavy black sheet.

"I take it I'm going to be subjected to whatever that is?" Asked Daisy, shifting in her seat to try and get a better view.

"Something like that, for sure. Why don't you get yourself stood up, get rid of the rest of that top and come join me?" Instructed Jack, standing up himself and walking over to the platform.

Standing up, Daisy awkwardly pulled the shredded garment up and over her head, tossing it behind her onto the sofa, naked save for her heels she walked confidently over to the setup. Turning to greet her, Jack placed his hands on waist, gently caressing her soft, smooth skin.

"We thought we'd give you a bit of a treat tonight Daisy, something to really help you unwind. I know some of my critics said that I was unreasonably invested in humiliating and objectifying women, that I was contributing to the reduction of sex to a pornographic dehumanisation of sex, and on prime time TV to boot. Honestly, I might not agree with those criticisms, but I can absolutely understand where they come from. So I'm not going to fuck you Daisy. I'm going to let you fuck..."

Jack paused a moment, deliberately letting the room fill with cloying anticipation.

"Yourself." Crew threw back the sheet and revealed the black saddle of a Sybian, the expensive fucking machine outfitted with a flesh-coloured and heavily-textured panel aligned perfectly to tease, pleasure and torment a woman's erogenous zones, were one to straddle it.

Daisy gasped, looking at the heavy, black-padded construction, the industrial-seeming remote at the end of a long tether.. Her eyes widened as she tried her best to take the sight in "I... you're going to... should I get on it?

"Well Daisy, the idea of the show is that you only do what you want to, if you want to straddle our Sybian and put yourself through some of the most intense and - aha - forceful vibrations money targeted right at your clit, then be my guest. If you don't then that's also fine." Jack smiled, his hand in the small of Daisy's back as she nervously stepped up onto the platform, her feet on either side of the strangely-ominous object.

"Probably for the best Daisy, I'm really not sure what we plan to do if one of our stars backs out. I guess I just have to find a bathrobe and ask her about her upcoming movies?"

"That'd be a problem, I'm not really allowed to talk about anything to do with Star Wars yet. " Daisy joked, lowering herself to a squat, and aligning herself with the contrasting panel before kneeling in place, slowly rolling her hips.

Nonanonym
Nonanonym
66 Followers
12