One Summer Day

Story Info
Bored wife meets unsuspecting delivery man.
2k words
3.98
84.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the late morning on a hot July day, the kind of day to be inside enjoying air conditioning or to be in a pool. It definitely was not a day to be driving around all day long delivering UPS parcels. It wasn't enough he had to sweat his butt off loading the packages onto the truck before he started his route, but now he had to drive around town in a sweltering car and carry the same packages off the truck to people's doors. He was a week into this job. The pay was good, but the work was back-breaking. He knew this was only a temporary gig to pay the bills. The weather had been bearable up until today, when the first day of a heat wave set in. All in all, though, he didn't care. Today was Friday and he had the weekend off. It had been a busy week, with no time for anything but work, meals and sleep, and he was looking forward to some recreation. Little did he know he would find some sooner than he expected.

She woke up bored that morning. Her husband was away on another business trip and would not be home until the next day. The thought of going food shopping almost made her want to puke. She was tired of the same routine and her friends were not around today. Not only did she wake up bored, but also horny, and it figured that her husband was away when she needed him most. She enjoyed their sex and was feeling antsy now. She tried lying in bed that morning, imagining he was with her, but that did not go very far. She tried thinking of him afterwards in the shower, but she could not get properly aroused. After her shower and breakfast, she read the paper to try to keep her mind off sex. It was not working. Her mind kept returning to the need for sex. She went and picked out a video from her and her husband's collection and put it in the VCR. She got undressed in the bedroom, got into a robe, and lay down on a blanket on the living room carpet. She was not expecting company, so she left the living room window shades open. Besides, no one could see her on the floor anyway. As the movie played on from scene to scene, she eventually took her robe off and her hands were all over herself. She was lost in the ecstasy of the moment. Although the window was open, she did not hear the truck drive up.

He stopped the truck and looked at the house. There was a car in the driveway, so someone must be home. He checked his manifest and walked to the back of the truck to locate the box. At least this one did not weigh much at all. How could it? It was from Victoria's Secret. He stepped off the truck and walked up the driveway to the house. As he approached the door, he walked past the shrubs in front of the living room window. He glanced through the window as he was walking past, then did a double take and stopped walking. His eyes were transfixed on the scene inside the house.

On the TV were two women, one on her back with her legs splayed and the other lapping hungrily and erotically at her wet hole. It was a very hot scene. But the scene on the floor in front of the TV was even hotter. There, lying on a blanket leaned back on one elbow, was a beautiful naked woman. Her nipples were erect and pointed toward the ceiling. Her legs were spread and her knees bent so that her heels were on the floor. The fingers of her free hand were lightly scratching through her dark bush, sliding up and down her slit, moving in circular motions on her clit. Her pulling fingers were stretching her labia. She had a look on her face that said she was thoroughly enjoying herself. He could clearly hear her sounds of ecstasy -- "uhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmmm... ohhhh yeahhhhh... "

He considered going back to the truck and returning later to deliver the package, but he could not tear himself away. He was glued to the spot where he was standing.

Her hips began to alternate a frontward and backward motion, and then gyrate, moving in unison to the motions of her fingers and trying to grind herself against her own hand. She had a big smile on her face and her tongue licked her lips as she moaned away, her sounds mixing with those on the TV. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes. Her beautiful ass cheeks seemed to clench together as she gyrated and rubbed very deliberately, bringing herself to a relaxing pleasurable climax.

As the moment died down, he felt embarrassed, but also very turned on. He got up the courage to ring the doorbell and did just that. She wondered whom it could be, but was not startled, still savoring her moment. She got up, shut off the TV and put on her robe, holding it closed with her hand and went to the door. The door opened and he saw that she didn't seem embarrassed at all. He nervously handed her the package and it slipped out of his hand. He caught it without it falling to the ground. Her eyes had followed the motion of the box downward and she noticed his shorts were tenting up, and a minute wet spot was forming. She smiled and took the package, placing it on a stand just inside the door. He handed her the clipboard for her to sign for the delivery. She accepted the clipboard and pen with both hands, allowing her robe to open just enough for him to glimpse her pretty breasts and hard nipples up close. He felt as if his shorts were going to burst. After signing her name, she told him to come inside because she had a tip for him. He wanted to protest, but he could not find his voice, and so let himself be led in.

Once inside, she said "it looks as though you have another package for me -- let's see what it could be. " She smiled and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his belt, undid his shorts and let them fall. She was still hot and craved a man's dick.

She ran her closed hand up and down his shaft, rubbing his pre-cum around the head with her thumb. She lifted up his cock and began licking his balls, getting them wet with her saliva. When they were good and slippery, she gently sucked them with her lips, and then rolled them around her tongue and open mouth.

She let her robe fall off her shoulders, exposing her upper body. He reveled at the sight and touch of this attractive, sexy woman. She put her open lips at the head of his cock and took him inside her mouth, giving him long slow sucks, taking him all the way in and almost all the way out, her lips massaging the length of his cock. Her cupped hand gently rolled his balls around. She heard him sigh, "Oh, fuck!" She felt his hands on her head, his fingers softly running through her hair. He looked down and she looked up at him, wantonly. She sensed he was getting close, and started to ease off. She didn't want him to cum yet. She wanted him inside her.

In order to give him time to cool off a little, she got up, told him not to go away, took the package he had delivered and went through the kitchen to the bedroom. After two or three minutes, she emerged, standing at the entrance to the kitchen wearing red thong underwear with no bra. His hard-on had softened a bit while she was away, but it was starting to rise again at the sight of her.

She beckoned him forth with her finger. He took his shorts and boxers off and walked to her. She took both his hands in hers and drew him into the kitchen. She backed herself against the kitchen table and gently pulled him toward her. He buried his face in her hair and she felt his warm breath on her. He began kissing and nibbling her neck as her grip on his arms tightened. His hands explored her, moving down her sides to her ass, then back up, stopping at her tits. He squeezed them, kneading them firmly but slowly.

He then lifted her onto the table and laid her down on her back. He extended his body over her and gave her long lingering licks between her breasts. The tip of his tongue traced a path to the underside of her breast. He lapped at the underside of her breasts, causing them to bounce lightly. His wet lips then found her nipples. He squeezed her nipples with his closed lips as she let out a soft gasp. He sucked her tits with vigor, alternating rolling the tip of his tongue on her nipples. She felt surges of pleasure run through her body. Her head was moving from side to side. She was extremely wet. She was a bonfire of desire.

She reached down to touch his cock and found it to be rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. She tried to rub her pelvis against him, signaling that she was ready for more. She pleaded with a whispered "Fuck me. . . . . please. . . . . . . fuck me. "

He straightened up and looked down at her wetness. The red thong against her trimmed, dark bush was so sexy. He bent her knees, moved the thong to one side and rubbed the swollen head of his cock up and down her wet slit. He pressed against her and allowed the head to sink into her. She raised her hips slightly to meet him and let out a whispering moan. He thrust forward, sliding his entire length into her starving pussy. She whimpered "Ohhhhh yesssss!!"

Putting his arms around her legs just above the knees, he began slowly fucking her, sliding all the way in and almost all the way out. Her warm wetness felt so good around his hardness. Her fingers gripped the edge of the table on both sides of her ass, causing the table to sway with every thrust.

The sight of her perfect breasts, with erect dark nipples, jiggling back and forth turned him on more, and he began to increase his pace. His balls were heavy with cum and they were swaying in rhythm to his thrusting.

She put one hand to her breasts and started pulling and rolling her nipples. Her breathing was heavy and fast. Her head was rolling.

He felt his balls begin to tighten and he was sensing that familiar feeling of impending detonation. He began pounding her pussy as fast as he could, hearing her cry out "Oh, fuck, yessss!!!" He couldn't hold back the inevitable eruption any longer. He closed his eyes and pushed his swollen cock as deep inside he as he could. She felt him twitch inside her. As soon as she felt the first splash of his hot lava against her insides, she started tingling uncontrollably all over her body and was sent into a gargantuan orgasm that made her see stars. As her pussy clamped down on his dick, he felt her legs squeeze around him. He clenched his teeth as load after load of hot cream flew out of his cock and filled her pussy deep inside her.

After he got back on his delivery route, he wasn't so sure this job was going to be temporary after all.

That night, she went through her Victoria's Secret catalog and filled out another mail order. In the Method of Delivery section, she checked off "UPS."