One Summer Day

Story Info
Chance allows two friends to explore themselves.
5.5k words
4.44
55.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers

It all started one summer morning when we found out that our math tutor had ditched us for a weekend out with his girlfriend.

"Do you know how frustrating it is to ride the bike all this way just to find out it was all for nothing? Moreover, the heat..." I complained after finding the note from our impetuous tutor plastered to his door.

"It's not that far, Tau and it wasn't that hot today." Caily said who was walking beside me. Although she said that, sweat trickled down her olive skin. Her yellow summer dress at least looked comfortable on her petite frame. While I had on stuffy jeans and a black tee shirt, which was all I could find that were clean that morning.

"It's easy for you to say. You take a few steps and you are home." She eyed me through those big rounded Oakleys. I figured she was glaring. It might not have been that close but it was still closer than my house. It took me an hour just to reach her suburban neighbourhood.

"I know why you're so irritated and it has nothing to do with the heat or our math tutor. You just haven't jacked off to any decent porn for a while. Have you?" She said it with such assurance that I did not bother denying it.

"That is the last time I am telling you anything." I said, remembering what I let slip two nights back. I always tell her too much when I am on the phone with her. It has always been that way. We were born on the same day, in the same hospital. We went to the same schools until the 5th grade when I had to move away. There wasn't a day Caily missed calling me when I was away. It was the same even after I moved back last year. We were more comfortable on the phone than talking directly to each other. "Why am I still following you?" I started to turn my bike around, when she grabbed my arm.

"Come on, you can at least keep me company till I reach home. Besides it's not like you have anything better to do."

"What am I, your personal bodyguard?" I protested.

"You are my shinning knight, of course." She squeezed my arm tightly. "Happy?"

"I would be if a girl other than you thought of me that way... And meant it." I added. Caily's lips were twitching. "What?"

"Like Gena from history class?" She asked. I almost tripped. How did she find out about Gena? I hadn't gotten around to mentioning her to Caily yet. Actually, I was thinking of asking Caily advice on how to approach Gena. I feigned innocence, which did me no good. "You don't have to lie about it. I saw how you were staring at her during gym or more specifically a particular part of her." It was true. I couldn't help taking my eyes off Gena's assets. I didn't think anybody noticed let alone Caily. "So you like her?" She asked.

"Who wouldn't? I mean she's every boy's dream." My own fantasies involved a one on one steamy encounter in the gym shower, ending in the football field, both of us utterly naked and blissful.

"Any plans on making these dreams come true?" Caily asked as if she read my mind.

"Who knows? If the opportunity presents itself..."

"You know, we girls like men of action. Guys have to make the move; not wait for opportunities."

"So, is Chad a man of action?" I asked steering the subject away.

"Oh yes, he certainly is." She said which led me to ponder how far she had gone with chad. I wasn't completely oblivious to how they were in school. However, the tone of her voice suggested otherwise and her voice was a part of her I knew intimately.

"Did you guys have a fight?" Her surprised look gave it away.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You looked so happy together at school."

She kept her silence. I didn't. "I knew that guy was a prick. I never did like him from the start. Too much hair. This is good. There are loads of better guys out there for you." She finally looked up at me.

"We didn't break up."

"Oh...okay. Maybe things will work out then." We stopped in front of her house. It was locked.

"Aren't your folks home?"

"They are visiting my sister's place. They will be back in the evening." She unlocked the door and disappeared before I could say goodbye. I waited but only her voice came out. "How long are you going to stand out there like a dummy?"

I dropped the bike on the yard and went in reluctantly. Last time I was here, I was around 4 feet and wearing pull up shorts. I heard Caily's voice and followed it. My whole house could fit into their living room. Hell, the place for their grand piano was enough for me to live in. I found Caily in the kitchen pulling something out the fridge.

"You still like turkey sandwich right?" She asked pulling out a knife from the shelf. Chopping the poor thing into two, she gave me one-half.

"Aren't you going to heat it?"

"Do I look like your wife? Heat it yourself if you want. I am going to change." She left biting into her half. "You know I could have warmed it for you too." It took me quite a while before I found the microwave hidden behind a wooden cupboard. I set the timer and waited, watching the sandwich slowly revolve.

"You're going to burn it if you keep it for that long."

"Not true, my mom heats it for twic..." I was left stuttering as I turned to find Caily in the shortest denim shorts. They left very little to the imagination. Her lose party top hung just above her waistline, swaying as she moved. She must have known I was checking her out. I even thought I saw a hint of a smile. She rushed over and turned off the oven. The sandwich was charred on the sides. "Must be a powerful oven."

"Come on genius, follow me." I bit into it as I

followed those curvy legs up the stairs. They were very appealing from my point of view.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"My room." She said. I gulped down the rest quickly. Five doors lined their upstairs hallway.

"Only your parents and you live here right?"

She led me inside, which was my first time inside a girl's room. It was quite normal, not the flowery pink I imagined. The colors and the setting fit. Posters of her favorite rock punk band covered the walls. There was a big stereo right next to her very comfortable bed. She

hopped onto it.

"It's like my room, just a lot bigger." I sat on the edge of her bed as Caily smirked. "It's true. If there was a computer on that table, this would be a bigger version of my room." She pointed behind the bag on her table. There was a laptop there. "Oh wow, do you mind if I check my mail.

It's been a week."

"Ya, sure." I powered the thing up. While I was logging on, Caily was fidgeting with her mobile and she was not at all happy. Maybe it was about chad. I gave her her space and went through my mail. It was all junk. That was when I realized that there was only one person I looked forward to receiving a mail from and that person was right there in the room with me.

"Your daily dose of sex ed!" Caily's voice startled me, right next to my ear. She was reading over my shoulder. I scrolled the page down quickly. "Oh, come on. I want to read that. Was that some penile enlargement scheme?"

"No! And do you mind. This is private."

"Now I really want to see it." She sat down right next to me almost pushing me off the chair. She scrolled back up the screen and started reading. I could have gotten up but something kept me rooted there. Maybe it was her bare legs touching mine or her silky black hair or the scent that reminded me of cherries and almond but I couldn't move. All I could do was hang on as she read my mail.

"What is this?" She asked half way through.

"Not what you expected was it?"

"Safe sex? Have you been hiding something?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me. Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her breath on me.

"I am not having sex if that's what you are insinuating. I like to do research for the future."

"Isn't that kind of retarded?" I got up, this time almost pushing her off.

"Hey, what's wrong in a guy being prepared?" I shouted, pacing around her room.

"Nothing! It's just you're practicing for a team you're still not part of yet." She said following my erratic movement, with an amused look on her face.

"Just because you do it all with chad doesn't mean you have to look down on the rest of us." I yelled angrily. She didn't look happy that I brought chad up again but I didn't care.

"You don't know anything idiot!"

"I know enough from what I saw."

"And what did you see?" She was in my face daring me to answer.

"His tongue down your throat and his hands up your shirt right next to the water fountain."

"You were spying on me?"

"Don't be ridiculous! I was going to have a drink when I caught a glimpse."

"Really! And you just walked by did you perv."

"It's the truth."

"Funny how you didn't mention that, when I told you about it." I walked away from her probing eyes and lurched on to her bed.

"That's because you didn't tell me the whole thing. It was much steamier than the simple kiss you mentioned. You can't tell me nothing else happened after that." She was an eighteen old girl with a big beefy boyfriend. Of coarse something happened. She sat beside me and sighed.

"Your right. Something did happen. He wanted something I wasn't ready to give and we fought over it. We are still fighting." She fell back on her bed. I dropped beside her, processing what I heard.

"He wanted to do it right next to the water fountain? That was romantic of him." She didn't reply. "Maybe he thought it would be convenient if he got thirsty." No answer but a pillow came crashing to my head. Next thing I knew, we were having a pillow fight, jumping up and down like 5 year olds, banging each other.

"So where would you do it? What is your idea of a romantic spot?" She asked when we finally stopped.

"I thought I wasn't in the team."

"If you were?"

"Guys usually dream of doing it anywhere. I guess that's why chad had you behind the water fountain." She smacked me again with the pillow. "But I think the first time should be somewhere comfortable and special. It is going to be a mark for all future endeavors. Best to make it memorable."

"Looks like you put a lot of thought into it."

"We do think about it every waking moment." She laughed thinking I was joking.

"Chances are it won't be anything special the first time." She said.

"That may be true but it won't stop me from trying." She smiled so adorably I couldn't help but stare. Her deep black eyes drew me closer to her. I was so close to her face. She didn't move. Something on the laptop screen distracted me. An ad popped up. "I should close my penile enlargement mail before you find anything else to embarrass me with." I crawled off the bed, away from her.

"Speaking of... How big is yours?"

"My what?" I asked closing the laptop lid. She raised her eyebrows and gestured down with her eyes. It took me a moment of stunned silence to grasp what she meant. "I don't know! Why would you want to know that?"

"I am just curious. You can tell me."

"I told you I don't know." I insisted but she wasn't buying it.

"Don't lie. I know you. You would have measured it." I did but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"No way! I don't want you to compare it with chads."

She looked irritated. "Didn't I just tell you that we did nothing more than kiss. Besides, I don't talk to him about stuff like this." She should. He was her boyfriend. She was waiting for an answer. I had no choice. I had to tell her.

"Okay, it's not like the huge monsters you see in porn but an average sized dude."

"First of all I don't watch porn. Secondly you called your cock 'dude' and finally how big is average?"

"It's about 6 inches long and about 4 inches thick."

"Does that matter?" She seemed genuinely interested.

"Some people say it does while others say it doesn't. Depends on the individual I guess. As long as it satisfies, everybody is happy."

Caily bit into her lip while considering something.

"I want to see it." I knew what it meant and I was laughing. She wasn't.

"Enough jokes Caily. I am not dropping my pants so that you could get a quick peek."

"I am not joking. I want to see it."

"Why? It's no different from a picture on Google."

"The real thing is different than a picture. Is it so hideous you don't want to show me?"

"No! My penis is fine. I don't get why you want to see mine." She didn't answer right away.

"Okay I just want to be prepared, like you. If there was anyone else, I felt comfortable asking I would have. I am asking you!" I still couldn't answer. If we went down this path, I didn't know where we end up in. "Okay! I will show you mine if you show yours." She said finally. My jaw was obviously on the floor. I regained my senses enough to confirm what she was suggesting.

"So just to be clear. If I show you my penis, you would let me glimpse upon your pure untouched flower."

"Just say pussy, Tau! And yes I will." I didn't know if she would but I didn't care. All I could think about was where her luscious legs let to. I could already feel the bulge taking form within my pants.

"Snap out of it." I looked back to her face.

"Are you sure you want to do this? There is no turning back."

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't."

"Okay how do you want to do this? We both strip on the count of three."

"You first." She was on the edge of her bed waiting. I saw that coming.

"You better hold your end of the bargain." I got my shoes off and started unzipping myself. Even the thought of Caily just watching made my organ throb.

"I am getting old here."

"Aren't you the impatient little devil?" My boxers came into view.

"Sponge Bob boxers? Really?"

"If I had known I was stripping today, I would

have worn something more manly." My bulge was clearly visible to Caily and it made her anxious. In one swift movement, I let it slip down, and let my penis pop out. It was fully erect, pointing straight at her face.

"Did you trim your pubes?"

"Ya it's neat this way." She studied it from every direction. "Is that cum dripping from the tip?" I couldn't believe I was already secreting. It usually takes some time for me to get this aroused.

"It's precum. As the name suggests, a prelude to cum." I rubbed the head with the drip without thinking about it.

"Can you pull back the foreskin so I can see the glans properly?"

"Looks like I am not the only one doing research." She glared at me. I pulled back my skin to reveal my sensitive head. The precum oozed out more. Before I could think, Caily swiped it with the slightest touch. My head certainly noticed; it jumped up with excitement. "What are you doing?" She smelled it and then to my surprise licked it.

"Kind of salty. Is it supposed to be salty?" She was curiously looking at her finger.

"I don't know. I haven't tasted my own precum." I said a little dazed.

"Can I hold it?" Before I could answer, she grabbed it right over the head.

"Caily you have to be gentle, the glans is very sensitive." She spread the ooze all over my head, making it twitch.

"Is that better?" All I could do was nod. She explored the shaft from top to bottom with her soft fingers. "It's so veiny." She traced its path all the way up to the base. I had my hands gripped tightly on my hips, so that I wouldn't do anything drastic. She played with my balls as if they were chimes, rocking them.

"Hey, stop that!" I warned. She had no idea how excruciating this was. She once again returned to my shaft, moving up and down. Her rhythmic actions were all I could take. I didn't want to cum and come back to my senses. I stopped her hands. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Actually, you're doing everything right and I can't take it." She smiled devilishly at me.

"So that got you excited?"

"This is the first time and everything is stronger the first time. A few more strokes and I would have cumed." That would have surprised her. Not to mention the grief I would have suffered if it hit her face. To my chagrin, she released my penis.

"I never had one, you know, an orgasm." She confessed, in a low tone. "All the girls say they did. They say it's amazing." I was still holding her hand when I sat next to her. I knew she was vulnerable. Her usual confidence was gone. "I lied to them. I told them I had one too."

"Orgasms aren't so easily achieved by women, or so I hear. Those girls were probably lying." I don't know if I was helping, sitting there half naked trying to comfort her.

"I did come close I think once. I was leaning in on the dryer when I felt it. I was sure it was going to happen when my mom called."

"Your mom did have a sense of bad timing. I am surprised I didn't hear about this before."

"It's not like you tell me everything. We all have our secrets." I pondered what else she was keeping from me but more importantly, she sounded better. "Your friend is still throbbing down there." She pointed to my erect penis.

"Oh, he's just anxious for what's about to come." I grinned which made her smile.

"You're such a horn dog." She said but still got up. This time, our roles were reversed. I was the one waiting in anticipation while she was fidgeting with the zipper. "I am dying here Caily."

"Give me a minute!" She was painfully slow. Finally, she got the zipper all the way down. She wiggled her way out of her shorts. Those hips shaking were mesmerizing. Unlike me, she wasn't wearing anything childish.

"Nice. I especially like the frills." She smiled and posed for me. Her top rode up just enough to give me a view of her navel. "That's hot." I committed as much as I could to memory. Her curly black hair was visible above the panty line. She moved slightly back before pulling it down. When she rose back up, I was in full view of my first pussy. It was very different from what I usually saw in porn. Her pubic hair covered most of it but it wasn't too bushy. I could tell she hadn't trimmed it but it was still beautiful hair.

"Well say something." She urged.

"Very nice." I said still studying the textures. I wanted to get closer.

"Nice? What's that supposed to mean?" I could tell from her voice that she was angry. I gazed up to find her glaring at me.

"I mean it's nice. It's the first time I am seeing someone's pussy." I wanted to say it was beautiful but I sounded corny even to myself.

"Is that all you can say after... I guess compared to those porn stars, all I could get was nice!" She stomped away to the other side of the room.

"Hey I am not comparing you to anyone Caily. Why are you getting so upset?" She turned around with her arms folded tightly around her chest as if she was holding herself together.

"Do you think it would look better if it was shaved?" I didn't know why she was asking me such a thing. "Do you think it will look sexy?"

"It looks sexy now." I told her.

"Don't lie! You would have told so if it did."

"It doesn't matter what I think. What do you think?"

"Don't talk rubbish! What does it matter what I think." Some of her anger vanished, replaced with a tinge of self-deprecation. I thought about what would comfort her.

"I am just quoting here; a woman is only as beautiful as she thinks she is. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's what you believe." She glared at me again.

"Which idiot said that?"

"Someone." Honestly, I had no idea where that came from.

"I would like to meet that person and slap him." I shrugged. She was regaining herself. "I want to shave it off." She said suddenly and determinedly. She walked off as if she was going to do it right away.

"Wait up! Don't shave it off!" I blurted out without thinking. She stopped and eyed me curiously. I averted her gaze.

"What happened to doing what I want?"

"I know but I think you should think it over more." I couldn't possibly say I found her pubic locks erotic.

cloman25
cloman25
14 Followers
12