One Summer in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next song was slower and more sensual. Still something you could move your hips to. And our hips respond. We moved in even closer and I reached my arms over his broad shoulder as Davon's arms drifted down my rib cage until they found that spot right between the hips and ass. He pulled me into him with every rhythm that it was required and we slowly moved against each other as out foreheads rested on the other. Davon whispered to me if I thought the water felt nice.

Ohhhh yes. The water was fine. My stomach on the other hand was doing backflips. Was I really going to let something happen? Was I really ready to go past flirting with this incredibly handsome and sexy man? Just then Davon reached gingerly for my face, leaned my head up, and kissed me. I placed my hands on the back of his head and opened my mouth to his. I guess we both had our answer. I don't think he ever questioned this night would go any differently and for all my flirting I never saw this coming. That was a huge turn-on for me.

Honestly, I thought that any moment this was going to be all over like a dream. Even then with him slowly still dancing against me as we kissed, I thought the song would end and I would be going back to my room with a sweet memory and a fun story for another time.

But Davon was a good kisser. I mean...he was really good. And he was taking his time. Still being the gentleman. His hands were drifting up and down my back from my shoulders to right above my ass. Something else was happening though as well. Our hips were barely moving apart between rhythms now. We were grinding together. I began to feel the all too familiar tingles between my legs and then I noticed the distinct feeling that Davon was also beginning to swell. I was over the edge now and finished thinking about consequences. At least for the moment.

We began kissing more and more passionately and his hands moved around my waist onto my ass as Davon latched on tightly. We broke our kiss as he leaned down to kiss my neck and I began sucking and kissing his ear. Like most men I've met, this drove him even more crazy and he moaned as he took his hand from my ass and placed it on one my breasts and squeezed hard. Our breathing became more heavy and audible as we pawed at each other. I reached down and grabbed his manhood. Thank goodness. It wasn't scary large, but it wasn't short or thin either. From what I could tell just by feel for measurement, his girth was massive and his length was only a little longer than what I had been used to.

The second I touched his dick he reached up and grabbed one of my bathing suit straps with his hand and pulled it down hard and my breast flopped out. He immediately grabbed it with the same hand and put as much of my tit in his mouth as he could, swirling his tongue around the nipple and sucking at the same time. I was wet and hot enough between the legs from all of this to feel it even in the warm pool water.

Davon began to walk me backwards towards the closest wall of the pool. He lifted me up effortlessly on the ledge and pulled the other bathing suit strap down now exposing both of my breasts to the humid night air. He was tall enough that my chest was much closer to his face after doing this. Both of my nipples firmed up in anticipation of his mouth as he took the other neglected breast between his lips. He slid me closer to the edge so my legs were wide open and he pressed his lower belly into my inner thighs and crotch.

Davon then leaned me back a little ways and grabbed the bathing suit material covering my wet mound and moved it aside roughly as he looked me in the eyes. His glare was full of lust and I felt his hand which had pushed me back drop to my thigh and then begin to move towards my pussy. I felt two of his fingers gently, but easily slip in as he grabbed me behind the neck with his right hand and pulled our mouths together again. He began pumping in and out of me, slowly at first, but then harder as we both responded to the sensations. And then...

"Hey, what are you two doing up here?" came a voice from the entry of the pool area. I quickly covered all my fun parts and dropped back into the water as Davon jumped in front of me to protect my dignity.

"Pool area is closed now. You gotta get out", said the older black man who obviously worked at the hotel. "I have to get that thing cleaned up. Y'all go back to your room if you want to do anymore of that!"

Davon and I looked at each other and giggled as I began to blush. We jumped out and Davon did his best to use his towel to hide his massive erection, grabbing his phone and room card. I grabbed my own towel and possessions and wrapped the towel back around my waist after drying off as much water I could.

We both walked past the man and he grinned at us and said "I'll take y'all back down and you two can go on having a great night!" and he winked at Davon. I turned another shade redder.

The man walked over to the elevator and pressed the down button. As we waited for a second, I said quietly to Davon without looking at him, "Well, that was fun. I have to get some sleep though. It is super-late and I have to work tomorrow!" The elevator dinged and the doors opened. The man let us on first and then asked Davon what floor. Davon replied as the doors closed and the man stood in front of us.

It wasn't but maybe thirty seconds from getting out of the pool to the elevator, but that was enough. The guilt and the worry had gotten their moment to creep in my thoughts. As usual, I started to overthink what was happening. One more second and the night would be finished.

And then I felt Davon's hand slowly lifting my towel up from the back as his fingers ran up my thigh. They reached my ass quickly moving under my bathing suit. He then reached lower pulling my suit down and sunk his ring finger deeply inside of me. In and out, flicking it back and forth.

"You and I both know you won't be getting much sleep tonight" he whispered in my ear as he moved my hair away from my neck and quickly pecked my ear as his finger continued its assault between my legs. Sometimes he pulled out to rub my clit before entering me again. I was worried the man standing in front of us would be able to hear, but if he did, he never even turned around. Meanwhile, I was doing everything possible to control my breathing.

I reached back behind me and grabbed his dick in my hand. Did I mention his girth? Oh. My. Goodness. All I wanted at that moment was to be as full of him as I could be.

Then the elevator dinged and Davon's hand fell away from my backside and I felt him smooth my towel down to let me know I wasn't exposed. The doors opened and the man step aside for us. "Are you getting off here, too, hun?" he asked as Davon and I walked past him and out of the elevator.

I looked at him and smirked. He smiled back as I thought, "yes, I am getting off here."

As the doors closed, Davon stood behind me with his chest against my back and his arms wrapped tight around me, both breasts in his hands.

"Do you still think you are going to bed?" he said in an almost growl.

"No!" I breathed, with a winded and longing voice.

He grabbed my arm and led me around the corner from the elevator to his room. He pulled out his key card from inside his towel and opened the door for both of us. As fast as we had gotten in the room, he had me turned around to him, gotten me out of my bathing suit and had his hand between my legs as we kissed passionately again. I was so unbelievably turned on that I couldn't stop grabbing at him and pulling him into me. I tried to pull him back towards the bed, but he stopped me.

"Take off my boxers" he said in a low whisper.

I don't know what came over me at this point. I was lost in the passion and I felt an overwhelming urge to please him, to show him he was in control. I lowered to my knees and pulled his boxers over his dick and down to his ankles. He stepped out of them forward which brought his manhood even closer to my face. Then I did something I had only done with one other person besides my husband.

I grabbed him with my hand and took him in my mouth as my other hand grabbed his ass and pulled his hips towards me. He still smelled like chlorine with a slight tinge of male musk added in. I started off slowly seeing how deep I could get him down my throat before I gagged. I then took him out of my mouth and dragged my tongue down along his base towards his balls and took one in my mouth as I stroked him with my hand. After a few seconds I returned my mouth to his shaft. As I sucked hard on him, I got the first taste of his pre cum. It immediately drove me crazy. I sped up even more as his groans grew in intensity and volume. The scent of my saliva mixed with his male muskiness was starting to fill my nose with the smell of sex. I could feel his cock pulsing in my mouth and I knew he may be finishing soon. I didn't know what to do at this point since I wasn't sure if I could swallow his load without gagging.

Luckily, he had other plans. He pulled me up off the floor as my mouth made a popping sound as it left his manhood. He turned me around and placed me on the bed on my knees. At first I had a mind to crawl towards the middle, but his hands gripped my hips and he pulled me back towards him. He reached down from my hips grabbing my legs over the thighs and spread me open a little more. I felt one of his hands disappear from my hip and I knew he was about to enter me.

I felt the tip of his cock against my labia. He didn't push it inside of me though. I could sense his eyes on my ass and his right hand slid up my spine towards my head as I felt his stomach leaning on my back. He grabbed a handful of my hair and gently pulled my head back and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I whispered back.

"Tell me. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me please. Hard!" I replied, my voice husky with desire.

He leaned back off of me, leaving his two hands on my shoulders. Then I felt it. At first, it was just the probing sensation of the tip against my outer walls. Then I could feel the head press against my clit and then up towards my hole. He slid his cock in slow and went as deep as he could and wiggled his hips back and forth as the hilt of his cock reached my labia and deep inside the head of his cock was tickling my cervix. An "agh!" escaped my mouth.

His hands slipped from my shoulders and back to my hips as he started to pump slowly inside of me again. It didn't take long until he began to speed up. As he did, he took his hand and smacked my ass hard and then left his hand where he had struck the blow almost as if to comfort the spot until he grabbed there hard and smacked it again.

I felt his large balls hitting my clit as his knuckles had in the elevator when he was fingering me, but better because my back was arched now and the walls of my pussy more readily accessible. My experience was that not many men could last in this position for too long. That's OK though because this was an incredibly erotic moment and I was happy to get him off. I also knew he was young and we wouldn't need to wait too long between rounds.

But then, something wonderful happened. He kept going. His alternated between reaching around and squeezing my tits like he wanted to pop them and pulling my hips towards him as he continued to smack my ass cheeks. I knew I had to have two red hand prints on them at this point, but I didn't care. The pleasure and pain of the moment was overwhelming. Since he was lasting, I tried something new. I reached down and began rubbing my clit and spreading open my lips to the smacks from his sack.

It happened so fast I didn't see it coming. The moment was too intense. The realization that this hot young man was inside of me and doing things with me that I didn't think I would ever do was overwhelming. The heat from between my legs seemed to explode. Then the tingles and lightheadedness. From my clit came waves of an orgasm washing over me as he slammed his hips against my ass. He felt it happening and went even faster, grabbing my hips with both hands. As he felt my crescendo coming he pushed in slow and deep and hard. I couldn't even think at this point. Just the feelings. Just this. All night please. I was his for this moment and for however many more moments we could have before the sun comes up.

As I finished and collapsed forward onto my stomach, Davon followed me down and slowed and then stopped, leaving his still erect cock inside of me. He rubbed my shoulders and arms with his hands as aftershocks of my orgasm ran through me.

"I'm not done yet, you know." he said as I began to feel him move in and out again.

If he had taken it out and then wanted to continue, I would have needed a moment between rounds to recover. But because Davon had only taken the briefest of pauses and was still inside of me, I was ready for him to keep going despite the tickling pain between my legs. I found myself wanting him to keep going. To not care if I was or wasn't ready. Davon didn't disappoint. He pulled me back up to doggy position and began again in earnest now.

I had different ideas though. While I loved being pounded away from behind and had never actually received an orgasm in this position, I was still into wanting to please him. So I pulled all the way forwards reaching behind me to stop his forward momentum. I turned over to see the curiosity on his face.

"Lay down on your back", I told him as I sat up on my knees.

Davon did as he was told, his manhood sticking straight in the air. Seeing it like that I worried that maybe it was a little too big for what I had in mind. But for what I was about to do, I could be in control of how deep it was going.

At first I straddled over him in a squatting position, easing down slowly on his cock while I used my hands on his chest for leverage. I loved watching Davon watch my body lower down on him. His eyes were roaming over my breasts which were squished together between my arms, nipples erect. I could see he wanted them in his mouth and that's where I wanted them too.

After dipping my hips over his cock a few times in that position, I lowered my knees to the mattress and leaned back, bringing my ass fully down on his wonderful cock. I then leaned forward and reached above him to grab the headboard of the bed. He immediately did what I was hoping and grabbed both breasts hard and placed them in his mouth as I began to buck forward and backwards over him. Devon was huge and was bottoming out inside of me but it felt so good I didn't mind the occasional poke of pain. My clit was rubbing hard against his pelvic bone as I moved back and forth.

Once again, Davon was holding his own and not exploding. Once again, the moment and feelings led to me being the first to orgasm. And a good thing too, since I was quickly burning out of energy. This one I saw coming and was able to milk it and bucked and ground as hard as I could as my gasp turned into a long grunt.

The reaction of me reaching orgasm again and squeezing his cock with my vagina must have finally set him off.

"I'm going to to cum soon. You want to pull out so I can shoot somewhere else?" he asked as politely as he could considering the circumstances. At first I just shook my head side to side and kept bucking as I was still experiencing the aftershocks of my own orgasm. Davon must have been nervous that I didn't hear him because he tried to roll me off.

"No! Please. Cum inside of me. Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop. Just finish in me!" I demanded.

And he did. Hard. Then his moans turned into "ohs" and "ahs" and he pushed his cock up inside me from the bottom as hard and deep as possible. I felt something hot shoot deep inside of me and I knew it was his cum. That was about all I could take as a second orgasm overtook me and I pushed back hard on his cock and moved my hips back and forth as he took two or three more hard strokes upwards, grunting as he did.

I collapsed on top him, my head to one side and my body resting on his chest as we tried to control our breathing. My thighs and hips were like jello. Davon placed his hands on my back, his cock still semi-hard inside me. The sweat from his chest mingling with the sweat on my breasts felt so nice as he moved a hand down to my ass. He moved the hair from off the side of my face and bent his neck to kiss me on the forehead. We laid that way for what seemed like an hour. It was probably more like two or three minutes.

Davon rolled off and went to the bathroom. I rolled over on my back and starred at the ceiling listening to my heart trying to beat through my chest. I tried to process all that had happened over the last several hours. I sat up and looked for my phone and I could hear Davon peeing and realized how bad I had to do the same. My phone was on the floor with my damp bathing suit and room card. I picked it up and found several texts from my husband. His final text before he gave up for the night simply said "I guess you fell asleep! I will talk to you tomorrow! Love you!"

Fell asleep. Not exactly.

"What did you say Kathy?" Davon asked smiling, offering me a towel with his other hand.

"I must have been thinking out loud." I replied, taking the towel and heading to the bathroom. I decided then and there to kick overthinking to the curb for the rest of the evening. And morning. And, well, the rest of my stay.

I closed the door and sat on the toilet and felt the blessed release and realized I must have needed to pee for hours. Could have been why that sex was so amazing. I knew that wasn't it though. I also knew I was ready for more.

Almost on cue, I heard Davon say muffled through the door "We both need a shower I think."

I wiped up, flushed the toilet, cracked the door and said, "What did you say?"

Davon was standing there, completely nude. "I must have been thinking out loud" he smirked. "I said we need a shower. Don't you agree?"

I told him to hold on a sec. I closed the door, reached through the curtain and turned the water to the shower on. I got inside and called to him through the door "ready when you are!"

We really did stay up all night. Lots of fun was had. I must have looked a mess when I went to work that next morning. I lasted until lunch and told everyone I was heading back to the hotel to freshen up and ended up back in Davon's room for the afternoon taking naps and fucking like high schoolers for the rest of the day. I got normal sleep that night in my own room and had a normal day at work the next day, my last in NOLA. Davon had completely thrown off his friends for me and we spent my final evening together doing what you would imagine.

We took every opportunity to play naked together right up until my checkout despite the fact I had spent the majority of my time in Davon's room. He asked if I wanted company to the airport.

"No, let me just remember this time and leave it right where it is." I said smiling. I got into my uber to head to the airport. As the driver pulled away, my phone pinged letting me know I had a message. It was from Davon. He must have snuck his number in my phone. Or I had done it for him. There wasn't much I hadn't let him do this week.

"See you back in town! ;-)" it said. I smiled.

I had completely forgotten he was going back to the same place I was. I got butterflies thinking about it. It wouldn't suck to have another night or two like this. Despite knowing Philip would love to know all of this, I have decided to not tell him. I would get home late enough that the kids would be in bed, but not late enough to have a little wine and some fun with Philip before going to sleep. Let's see if he can figure it out from the clues on his own. I had opted for sex with Davon over showering before leaving. There should be plenty of evidence if he is paying attention.