One Summer Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Amanda & Paul have a romantic evening in the park.
1.4k words
3.82
16.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect summer night, it was the end of July, and the air was nice and warm, and even though it was nearly 10, it was just starting to get dark. Paul and Amanda were walking through the park, hand in hand, going to their special spot. It was this beautiful place back in the woods. There was an empty space where no trees had grown, and on a clear night it was the perfect spot to gaze at the stars. Paul carried a blanket in one hand and a pillow in the other, while Amanda had a picnic basket on her arm. She held onto Paul’s arm with her free hand and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked down the path to their spot.

When they finally arrived, Paul laid down the blanket and placed the pillow at one end, and sat down. Amanda set down the basket and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses. She poured Paul a glass and was about to pour one for herself when she noticed him staring at her.

“Why are you staring at me?” she asked coyly.

“I can’t help myself,” Paul flirted, “Even after all this time I find it hard to believe that I get to come out here with the prettiest girl in New Haven.”

Amanda blushed, though she knew it was pretty much true. She wasn’t conceited, but she wasn’t blind either, and she worked hard to keep her body in shape. Her silky brown hair reached almost to her waist and her almond colored eyes were always brightened with just a touch of mascara, and of course there were her lips. They were perfect, full and soft, and always glistening with the slightest touch of lip-gloss, ready to be kissed. The rest of her body was great as well. As Paul looked up at her in the moonlight all of her curves were shown off perfectly, and that short summer dress she was wearing helped to accentuate them as well. She had perky, full C cup breasts, a slim little waist, and legs that seemed to go on forever.

“Well I am lucky to be with the best looking guy,” Amanda said as she gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Amanda laid down on her side, with her back to him. They laid down their glasses and he wrapped his arms around her. Amanda sighed and leaned back into him. Paul shifted so that she could lie down on her back, and he leaned over her and gave her a long kiss. Amanda returned the kiss and when he pulled away she licked his lips, bringing him back for more.

Paul placed one arm on either side of his head, to keep his weight off of her and he moved over her. Amanda spread her tanned legs and allowed him to press his bulge into her. They kissed passionately, and their tongues danced as Amanda gently caressed Paul back. She wrapped her arms around him and rolled him over onto his back. Amanda kissed his neck as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She revealed his muscular chest to the warm night air and began to cover it with warm kisses. She continued down his tight torso and undid his belt with one quick movement. In less than a minute she had him completely naked, and stood over him.

Amanda sexily removed her short little dress, and since she had neglected to wear anything underneath her hard nipples and dripping bald pussy were revealed instantly. Amanda knelt between Paul’s legs and put her hair up because she knew he liked to watch when she sucked him off. His cock was already half hard and she brought it to full attention with just a few quick strokes of her hand. Paul moaned softly in anticipation as Amanda leaned in closer to his hard cock. She ran her wet tongue up and down his entire shaft, avoiding the head, just getting him nice and slick. Amanda moved down to his balls and continued to stroke his cock lightly, so that she was barely touching it, still careful to avoid his sensitive head.

Her sexy lips wrapped around one of his balls as she massaged it with her tongue. She continued to tease him as she stroked his sac with her tongue and gently tugged it every once in awhile. Paul was moaning quietly, begging her to suck him off. Amanda looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile. She licked her lips and wrapped them around the head of his cock. Her lips slid up and down his slick cock easily, since he had already started to release a little bit of precum. Soon she had the whole length in her mouth and Paul moaned as he felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat. Amanda began sliding her head up and down on his solid dick while she teased the head with her tongue. Paul instinctively placed his hand on her head to guide her, but quickly remembered that she didn’t need it. Paul began to moan loudly as Amanda wrapped her lips tightly around his cock and slid up and down on him with short quick thrusts.

Every once in awhile she would alternate in a long, slow, teasing stroke. It drove him crazy. Amanda could feel Paul growing even stiffer in her mouth and slowed her pace a bit. She allowed him some time to calm down and once he had she leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips. He could taste his precum on her lips.

“God, I want you so bad!” Paul exclaimed, grabbing her and kissing her.

Amanda got up onto all fours facing away from him. “Well you’ve got me!” she said over her shoulder.

Paul scrambled to his knees and knelt behind her. He ordered her down onto her elbows and pulled her ass up to him. He ran his fingertips over her smooth round ass and began sliding the tip of his rock hard cock up and down her dripping slit. She moaned in pleasure and he watched as more juices began to flow from her. He teased her clit with his cock head for as long as he could stand it and then eased it into her tight cunt. She was so hot and wet inside, Paul thought that he was in heaven. Her cunt gripped him tightly as he slid in and out of her.

Amanda moaned loudly as Paul pulled his cock all the way out and thrust it back deeply into her. After a few hard thrusts she began to push back at him with quick short motions. For a moment he just watched her cunt slide down his shaft, engulfing him, and then releasing him from her tight walls. Amanda grew impatient and got up onto her knees. She turned around and pushed Paul back onto the blanket. She straddled him with one foot flat on either side and began to ride him furiously, her wet slit pounding down on his abdomen with each thrust.

Paul was in ecstasy and stared up at her awestruck. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy swallowing his hard rod over and over again. She was bouncing up and down on his cock like mad and bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Paul heard her moans grow louder and her breaths shorter and opened his eyes to see a look of pure pleasure on her face. She moaned again and thrust herself down hard onto his cock.

Seeing Amanda in so much pleasure was turning Paul on immensely. He felt his own orgasm fast approaching and with one final thrust Amanda came, squeezing Paul’s cock so hard he thought that he’d never get out of her. But he didn’t care, the feeling as so intense, her pussy convulsed around him and his cock exploded deep inside of her. He cried out and grabbed her by the hips, holding her down on his throbbing cock. Once he released her she milked his cock with a few more stokes and then rolled over to his side. She placed one arm around his chest and lay her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

“Have I ever told you how incredible you are?” he asked.

“Only everyday,” she teased, kissing him back.

They lie together naked, staring at the stars and recovering from their orgasms. Suddenly they heard a noise coming from up the path and saw the light from two flashlights flying around.

“Who’s there?” Amanda inquired, as Paul gathered their clothes.

To Be Continued...