One Summer Weekend by the Pool

Story Info
A chance encounter on a hot summer day.
1k words
46.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
128 Followers

Earlier last summer, my friend Bea asked me stay at her house, while she went to the west coast for a week. She has a gorgeous home, right on the river with a beautiful pool at the back secluded from the neighbors. I jumped at the chance, it gave me a chance to get out of my tiny one-bedroom apartment and spend time outside. I love being in the nude and the prospect of taking a daily swim in "my own backyard" in the nude really appealed to me.

After I dropped Bea off at the airport and brought my few clothes to her house, I went outside and loved the feel of the warm sun on my naked body. I swam for a while and dried myself off and after a light lunch headed outside to be in the sun. I took a book with me to read while I lay in the hammock with nothing on but sun block. The lunch and the morning swim combined with the hot sun put me in a dream like state. I started to explore my clean-shaven pussy with my fingers as I started to dream about my lover. I must have dozed off, because I was startled by the sound of the back door opening.

As I got up to figure out who was at the back door, I saw a man walk in with pool cleaning equipment. It was too late. The guy who walked in was about 5'6" tall, head shaven bald with a goatee and an earring from each of his ears. He kind of looked like Andre Aggassi, with a very muscular body. He had seen me, before I could run into the house to cover myself up. I was frozen with fear, thinking RAPE. I was getting ready to put up a fight. He saw me standing and approached me with an embarrassed smile. He apologized many times for his indiscretion in opening the door and walking in, because he had been told that Bea was going to be away. I relaxed just a little bit and smiled back assuring him that it was not his fault, because Bea had forgotten to tell me to expect him. Now that the fear of rape and physical abuse was gone from my mind, I breathed a little bit easier. Since he had already seen me completely naked I figured there was no point in covering up.

As I started to let my guard down, I noticed how well built and handsome he looked. He had taken his top off and I noticed his muscles and marveled at his clean-shaven chest. He had a couple of very artistic tattoos on his back and couple on his chest. I decided it was safe to be friendly. I approached him casually and started by introducing myself. I found out that his name was Travis and that he was a 22-year-old student at the local university. He was taking a year off his studies and working various jobs to make some money and travel to Australia and New Zealand. I also learned that he was an amateur wrestler and body builder. As we talked about ourselves, I found that I was getting a nice tingling feeling in my pussy. My nipples were starting to get hard, while my pussy was getting wet and craved attention. I noticed a bulge in his pants, growing bigger by the minute and begging to be set free. I decided to take matters into my own hands and pointed out his growing hardness. I told him that he had seen me completely naked, so it was only fair that I should have the same privilege and get to see him naked. After some mild protest, he finally dropped his swimming trunks.

Oh my, what sight that was! He had a gorgeous cock, fully erect was almost 9" long and thick! His balls were clean-shaven, and pre-cum was forming at the tip of his cock. I reached forward and touched the beautiful equipment, encircling the thick shaft with my fingers first and feeling the throbbing in the shaft. As I used my other hand to touch each of the magnificent balls, I saw the pre-cum dripping from the tip of the circumcised cock. I sat down before him and planted a kiss with my lips and I used my tongue to separate the slit, tasting the slightly salty fluid. I moved forward slightly and gently rubbed his cock over my erect nipples and used the slit in the cock to pinch my nipples. I inserted two fingers into my soaking pussy. I slipped the fingers out and moved them close to his lips, so he could taste my cum. As he licked my fingers, I removed them from his mouth and inserted my cum soaked finger into Travis's butt. I found little resistance to my exploring finger. At the same time, I inserted his cock into my mouth and gradually let him enter my mouth. As I moved my fingers in and out of his anus, he started to move his cock in and out of my mouth. Slowly we found a rhythm that became faster and faster. Once I sensed he was about ready to cum, I removed his cock from mouth and held it over my breasts, squeezing them with my fingers. He began to shake and moan as he exploded in a splattering of cum over my small breasts.

Once the explosion subsided, I asked Travis to help me cum. He readily obliged and I guided his tongue and fingers toward my soaking wet pussy. As his tongue started to explore my clitoris, I guided his thumb and middle finger into my pussy. I took his soaking middle finger out of my pussy and moved it toward my ass. His wet finger entered into my waiting butt hole, I asked him to slide it further and further while his thumb stayed within my pussy. He moved his tongue in and out of my pussy along with his thumb. As he groped around, at one point, his tongue and thumb in pussy and his middle finger in my ass all touched each other, driving me into ecstasy as I came right into his tongue.

Once we both recovered from our passions, Travis got dressed, completed his work and left.

I have often wondered, was that a dream or was it real?

venus_can
venus_can
128 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her First Porn Tatyana fucks on camera to pay her college debt.in First Time
Vince the Realistic Dildo Jane tricks Vince and Victoria into a kinky threesome.in Group Sex
I Don't Do April Fools He doesn't do April Fools but Honey sets out to change that.in Romance
Taking Over The School Pt. 01 A student bullied for his race, starts his revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Year Internship Ch. 18 – Wk 45 Megan Starts Planning for the End.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories