One Taste

Story Info
Is one taste enough?
761 words
3.78
14.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I seek is one taste of her lips to last me to the end of my days if I am to never know more of her enchanting flesh. The delicate pink color calls to my mind the sweetest Spring Rose bud a brilliant and dazzling pink. Never yet opened to take in its first rays of the mighty Sun. Hinting at the future beauty while displaying such subtle visions of light and dark shades. I wonder as I gaze deeply upon her lips if they will be as sweet as honey or of spice and everything nice, and if soft as silk or cushion like the softest down with every kiss. I believe a woman's lips are a gift of Heaven, they are tantalizing and will entice with promises of the delights they may bestow. The moisture that collects there upon her lips as her passions rise higher draw my attention in closer. Once again I hunger with longing and desire to partake of her treasure filled lips.

Her scent engulfs me as I near her. I would give my life to have more time, even just five minutes more to be consumed with her very being. I curse my fortune or lack there of to not be able to have that. Following every portion, top to bottom, side to side and the very depths between I plan the path my tongue shall follow. The bud of her delicate flower begins to open taking in the Sun and what a sight to behold. I dare say Heaven could never compare. I stare before I pluck up the courage to caress first with my thumb believing this to be a most wonderful dream. A heat of fire burns through me with my first touch and fills me with the need to have more. Delicately I slide my thumb slowly over those lips that inspire my imagination. The heat and wetness flows through the skin to skin contact and draws my own lips forward. It seems I can not get enough air into my lungs as her very aroma intoxicates me, driving me to near distraction. I can feel my control losing and my hunger and longing increase with every caress, as I delay my pleasures.

My mind is in a whirl of emotions and thoughts with just a touch I can only imagine the ecstasy of my first taste. The elation spurs me to touch and caress more. Her moans and sighs giving me courage that my ministrations are arousing her as they are myself. I can feel her body heat pulsing with every beat of her heart, her breaths grow shallow until she gasps deeply for that needed breath. Her voice a soft whisper begging and demanding more. Drawing her lips apart, watching my sweet flower open as more of her essence escapes, a deep growl rips from my chest as I am no longer able to refrain and give into my need, the beast inside takes over. I take her lips like a starved creature over and over again. Plunging my tongue into her depths seeking more of her sweet ambrosia. All else surrounding us fades and all that is present is her and I. The fiend inside devouring her, driven by passion and lust.

A whimper from her and I wrap my arms around her possessively to continue my savoring of her ultimate dessert. Pressing her closer so that I may delve further into her blossom. I could die at this moment and still not be sated for just this one taste of her lips has only left me wanting, no needing more and so I reclaim her lips and allow my tongue to show her the delights of the world I will offer and give her. I torment her with my lips and tongue savagely lashing her lips as I plunder for more of her fresh hot nectar. Suddenly her body goes ridged as I flicker my tongue back and forth within my hard won treasure trove like a snake seeking its prey. Her hands clasp me tight to her as her body shudders and ripples from my diligent tasting or should I say feasting. Stroking her body back into this reality as I regain control over my inner beast and begin to kiss softly her passion swollen lips in gratitude for giving me a taste of Heaven. As I draw back to gaze into her eyes, her lips call out to me speaking softly that just a taste will never be enough, this she knows.