One Thing Led to Another Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave's girlfriend moves out and his crush moves in.
6.5k words
4.7
83.7k
169

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series will center around teasing, so don't expect explicit sex to happen quickly. It also involves elements of cheating, so if that isn't your thing, consider this your warning.

*****

Dave had shared the apartment with his girlfriend Beth before her research grant was awarded. That grant meant she was to live and study in Ireland for six months. Dave's IT job paid pretty well, but not enough to afford their two bedroom, one bathroom apartment on his own. Meanwhile, Dave's friend from college Jenny had her divorce finalized around the same time. She'd married her high school sweetheart after being on-again and off-again during college, and realized a couple years later what most of their friends had been whispering about for years. They weren't a good fit and never would be. He cheated after things became rocky, and they went from married to separated. Now divorced, and having to move out after their house was sold, Jenny needed a place to stay.

Dave was thrilled that his and Beth's housing crisis could be solved so easily, but Beth was much more mixed about the idea. Dave claimed his schoolboy crush on Jenny died out years ago (and he truly believed it had), but Beth sometimes caught Dave checking out other women. She knew that was part of being in a relationship (and she certainly didn't avert her eyes from the odd hunk she stumbled across), but that was different from a stunner like Jenny moving in with him full time.

She wasn't wrong to worry. Dave was mostly glad he didn't have to move, but a small part of him was thrilled to have Jenny move in. He'd had an instant crush on her the day they met. The way she smelled, the way her long brown hair bounced and flowed every time she moved, the way her blue eyes twinkled when she smirked, the way her infectious giggle would make his heart race...and of course the way her breasts swelled every top she wore and the way her plump rear filled out every bottom.

In the years since, he'd realized that they were not a good relationship match. Their hobbies and interests had almost no overlap. But she always treated him well and he didn't mind having such a gorgeous creature in his social circle. Jenny, meanwhile, always saw him as friendly and reliable, even if he was too introverted to be one of her top party pals. She knew he'd had a crush on her, and was glad he could read signals enough to not act on it.

Seeing him and Beth get together had made her happy even if Beth wasn't her favorite. There was nothing wrong with her, per se, but Jenny felt like she had really brought out the parts of Dave that had kept her from being interested in him. They'd become total homebodies while dating, and she hadn't seen Dave much in the past few years.

So both Dave and Jenny were excited on move in day, and the first month had gone by with relative ease. Jenny was rarely home, preferring to spend her free time out with her girlfriends, who were more than happy to complain with her about the many shortcomings of all the men in their lives. Dave didn't mind. He was happy to play the hermit while his girlfriend was out of the country and Jenny kept clean.

He also got to see her fairly regularly, if briefly, bouncing around the apartment in thin pajamas or workout clothes. He masturbated constantly. He and Beth hadn't had the world's most amazing sex life, but week after week of no physical contact had caused his horniness level to go from a small simmer to a rolling boil. He thought he could manage it, though. He'd been single and sexless for longer the six months before. Jenny wasn't worried at all either. Dave wasn't a sex object to her, more of a brother.

But all of that began to change one Saturday morning.

---------------------------------

They'd gone out the night before to a mutual friend's birthday party. Neither was planning on drinking much, but the birthday boy had repeatedly insisted on doing shots with everyone, and they'd stumbled home together late and wasted. This wasn't unusual for Jenny, but it was for Dave.

"Dave!"

Dave blinked awake. The sunlight streaming through his thin blinds was bright. Too bright.

"Daaaaave!" Jenny wailed from her room.

"What?" Dave croaked.

Jenny shouted back something he couldn't understand and he shouted he couldn't hear her. She grumbled and got out of bed. She was in the hallway before she realized she was topless. She sighed and grabbed a tanktop off the floor and pulled it on. She debated going to his room in just her tanktop and panties, but decided they were too revealing to wear in front of a taken guy. She yanked on some running shorts and stumbled across the hall.

"I'm ordering us burritos and-" her heart caught in her throat when she saw Dave. He was only wearing his boxers and the way the sun gleamed off his toned, hairy chest and subtly bulging arms was impossible for her to ignore. Even the way he squinted at her through his hangover and bed head was cute. She sometimes caught him in a certain light where he looked very attractive, but it had never fazed her before. It just made her happy for her friend. But that wasn't why she was rendered speechless.

No, it was his dick that took her breath away. It rose eagerly to meet the morning despite its owner's busted state. It was so eager to meet the morning it had burst through the fly of Dave's boxers. The morning sun had heated Dave up, causing him to throw the sheet off in his sleep sometime earlier, unknowingly baring the top half of his most intimate organ in its most intimate state to his roommate.

Jenny's first instinct was to act like nothing happened, not wanting to embarrass either of them. Her eyes darted back to his face, she coughed and continued.

"And I was wondering what you wanted."

"You're saving my life," Dave mumbled, throwing an arm across his eyes to block the piercing sunlight. He would have much prefered to keep looking at Jenny as he could tell she was braless under her thin tanktop, something he rarely got a glimpse of, but it was too painful to keep his eyes open at the moment. He knew he was shirtless in front of her, but he had been before over the years, so didn't bother to cover up this time. He had no idea what else he was showing, though.

"What do they have?" he asked.

"Uhhh," Jenny said. She wasn't as hungover as Dave (she had more practice partying), but her mind wasn't working quickly before her roommate showed her his hard cock. She'd wanted this interaction over a minute ago, as the second-hand embarrassment of stumbling upon her roommate half-naked was more than she wanted to deal with. His question finally registered and she read the options off her phone. "Chicken, beef, pork, egg, shrimp."

"Ummmm," Dave said, trying to force his brain to decide. With his eyes covered, Jenny couldn't stop her eyes from drifting back down to his dick again. Her first glance had told her it was there, but she hadn't actually looked it over. Her first thought was that it was beautiful. A few inches stuck out from the fly, and she assumed the boxers hid a few more. It wasn't the thickest she'd ever seen (or tried to cram inside her), but she could tell it was thick enough to make an excited vagina feel every inch of it. A bulbous mushroom head topped it off, flaring its eye open to the sky.

"Chicken," Dave finally said.

"Thanks," Jenny said, closing his door and stepping out. She placed the order and scurried back to her room, shutting its door too.

Her heart was still racing from the interaction, and she could feel a tingle building deep within her abdomen as she realized Dave's dick was the first she'd seen since her ex-husband's. She was no prude, and had had her share of casual sex before her marriage. But her ex had become a selfish and infrequent lover during their time together. It'd soured her feelings toward sex with real men, and she'd spent the time since her separation with fantasy men (with an assist from her vibrator).

She walked jelly-legged back to her bed and slid in. By the time she got her clothes off and her vibrator out, she already dripping over her eager fingers. Her plastic friend buzzed to life as she imagined reentering Dave's room and fulfilling his beautiful, hard, pulsing cock's every desire.

Dave wanted to fall back asleep, but his bladder refused. With a groan, he sat up and felt his boner stab into his belly. He looked down to see for the first time that it had busted through its gate. He was pushing it back in when he realized that Jenny had just been in here.

His sheet was off his bed.

His dick was in the open.

Jenny was in here.

A black hole plummeted through his chest as he realized what happened. Jenny saw his dick. Jenny saw his HARD dick. Jenny was not his girlfriend. Beth was.

BETH.

His heart raced. Beth had been terrified of leaving him alone with her for months on end and he had reassured her over and over and over again that nothing was going to happen. Now one month in, and he's flashing her his dick? He thought about calling her that instant to come clean about what happened, but he knew she'd just fly off the rail. Nothing had happened. He was basically asleep for goodness sake.

He knew he didn't do anything wrong, and he didn't think he had to confess to something that wasn't wrong. And he was pretty positive Jenny wouldn't tell her. She and Beth barely got along for his sake, she wasn't going to up and tell her she'd seen her boyfriend's dick. Unless...a new bout of anxiety wracked Dave as he realized Jenny might have thought he flashed her on purpose. She didn't act disgusted or anything but he couldn't know for sure.

He wanted to curl up in his bed and never leave it again, but he still had to pee. Badly. He got up and peeked out his door. Seeing Jenny's door closed, he stumbled down the hall to the one bathroom they shared and emptied his bladder. As he washed his hands he scolded himself for not putting on more clothes. At least the anxiety has completely killed his boner, he thought. Nonetheless, he was relieved to see Jenny's door still closed when he left.

As he approached her door, he moved as quietly as possible. His embarrassment made him want to disappear and he thought he may hear her on the phone, telling someone about what happened. Her mom, her friend, Beth, the cops. Someone. Instead he just heard a light buzzing sound. He'd heard it before, but had never thought twice about it. Now he wondered...was she using his electric razor or something? The truth hit him like a truck. She was masturbating.

Jenny was on another planet. She'd gone from imagining barging into his room to him barging into hers. He's wanted her for years and now he just can't take it anymore. Fantasy Dave rips off his underwear, baring his hard, dripping cock and demanding she look at what she does to him. She tries to apologize while at the same time spreading her legs, giving her body up to him. He smirks at her dripping pussy before mounting her and taking her like she was only his.

She felt her orgasm build in her crotch before crashing over her like an avalanche. She was in control enough to remember she wasn't home alone and tried to stay quiet, but the first crash of her orgasm wrung a loud gasp out of her, followed by series of smaller grunts and mews. At long last it ended and her body went limp. All at once the buzzing of the vibrator sounded impossibly loud and she clicked it off. She prayed to God that Dave hadn't heard anything.

He had. He'd heard it all. Her orgasmic gasps and mews were the hottest thing he'd ever heard and his erection was back with a vengeance. He was frozen in place until he heard the vibrator turn off, then silently darted back into his room. He was naked and pumping himself in no time.

Shame and guilt flooded into Jenny as her hormones spiraled down. She had seen her roommate's-no her close friend's-dick and kept it secret, using it as grist for her masturbatory fantasies. Worse yet, he has a girlfriend! She'd been cheated on and she'd sworn to never be a part of any cheating no matter what. Sure, it's not like they'd actually cheated or anything. She'd accidentally seen something, and then pleasured herself. It's not like he'd thrust his dick in her face and then she masturbated on top of him or something. And even that wasn't like they were having sex or anything.

Still, she was less than thrilled. What had been a simple living situation, one that felt heaven-sent when she'd been desperate to find an affordable place once her ex decided to sell their house, now felt instantly more complicated. She didn't have long to wallow in her self-pity, though, because the doorbell rang. Their burritos.

She quickly threw on a robe and walked to the front door. The silk robe was short and thin, and she could feel the delivery guy staring at her body as she searched through her purse for the cash to pay him. She finished the transaction, dropped the food on the table, then walked down the hallway to the bedrooms. She shouted through Dave's door that the burritos were here and then walked to her room to change.

She briefly considered staying in her robe. She'd let the delivery guy see her in it, why couldn't she let one of her good friends see her in it too? The tingle in her tummy returned and she felt her nipples harden at the thought. Looking in the mirror, she saw them standing at full attention through the thin robe. She might as well march into Dave's room and ask him to inspect her nipples.

She shucked the robe and pulled her running shorts back on. She knew her panties would still be wet and had no desire to put them back on, but knew her shorts would more than keep her decent. She did think a moment about putting a bra on, though. On the one hand, she was still feeling tired and hungover and really didn't want to strap the girls in if she didn't have to. On the other hand, she'd tried to keep a bra on around Dave whenever possible because she knew how much the girls loved to bounce and bobble when left unrestrained. Popping into his room earlier to get his order was one thing, hanging out and eating together was another. But at this point, she was tired of feeling guilty for doing nothing wrong and wanted to get back at Dave for interrupting her normal weekend with his big boner, so she just pulled her tight tanktop down over her generous chest and soft tummy and headed back out.

Dave, meanwhile, was still jacking off when the doorbell rang. His mind was as horny as it had ever been, but his body was still struggling to follow its commands, so he hadn't been able to cum yet. He threw on gym shorts and a t-shirt and stumbled out of his room into the kitchen. He unwrapped his burrito and was making coffee when Jenny came back.

She instantly regretted her lack of a bra as soon as they made eye contact. She could feel her breasts bounce and sway with every step and see his eyes flick rapidly between them and her face. Dave was trying to look her in the eye, he really was, but he was way too horny from hearing her masturbate earlier to avoid her thinly covered bouncing bust. Seeing him check out her body made her tingle all over and she couldn't stand it anymore. She raised one of her arms to her chest, holding her breasts.

"Sorry, I didn't want to put on a bra," she said, blushing. Now that she'd done it, she felt covering her chest was the wrong decision, as it just brought more attention to it.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"It's not appropriate," she said. "You have a girlfriend, I shouldn't flaunt my body at you."

"I want you to be comfortable here, it's your home. Also, I'm not 17 anymore, I can control myself around women."

"Even being away from your girlfriend?" she asked, picking up her burrito and sitting across from him at the table.

"It's not ideal," he admitted. "But I can manage."

"I bet you've been managing yourself a lot then," she said with a smirk.

"I heard you managing yourself this morning!" he blurted out before he could stop himself. She froze and stared at him wide-eyed, paralyzed with embarrassment. He froze a moment too before continuing, "I-I...I'm sorry, I was coming back from the bathroom and-"

"Oh my god," she said, dropping her burrito and covering her face. Her shame burned bright inside her.

"I mean, it's...fine. Everyone does," he said, desperate to make her feel better. "And you're not wrong. I've had to really manage myself recently."

"I know, I know, I'm still so embarrassed you heard me," she said, calming down. "I haven't been with anyone since my ex, so I can get carried away sometimes."

"We're roommates, so it was bound to happen eventually," he said.

"Well, since we're confessing to roommate accidents, I think I should admit I saw your dick when I woke you up earlier," she said. It came out before she could stop it, but it felt good to get off her chest. The white-hot flame of shame erupted inside Dave the same way it had inside her.

"It-it was an accident. I swear," he said.

"Oh, I'm sure it was," she said, flashing the smirk that drove Dave crazy. "Can't go a month without showing some poor girl your dick, so you figured you throw it in my face."

"If anything, I was doing you a favor," he shot back. "With how quickly you had to fuck yourself after you saw it."

"It's not...I wasn't," she said. "It helps to masturbate when you're hungover. Clears out the cobwebs."

"I'm just teasing," he said, smiling. But deep down, he wasn't.

"You're impossible," she said, rolling her eyes. They hadn't teased each other like this before, and she had to admit, it had gotten her all riled up. She had been comfortable with their power dynamic before, with his unrequited crush on her. All that would be upset if he thought she'd masturbated thinking about him. It didn't matter that it was true, he wasn't supposed to know.

As she took another bite of her burrito, she noticed Dave staring at it. She lowered it, but he kept staring where it had been. She looked down and saw why. Her mind may have been annoyed at his teasing, but her body loved it, and her rock-hard nipples were announcing it to the world. She'd worn the tanktop because it was thicker than her robe, but it wasn't near thick enough to obscure her nipples now.

She gasped and immediately threw her arm back across her chest. Dave panicked because he knew he was caught staring. He decided the best defense would be a good offense.

"I guess you really like that burrito," he said.

"Oh ha ha," she spat out. "I bet you're hiding the world's tiniest boner under the table."

Dave froze. Not because she was right. Not fully right, at least. He was hiding his boner under the table, but it was probably the biggest he'd ever had. He kicked himself for trying to tease her more. Now he was caught out as a huge pervert. He decided his only course was to deny.

"No. I'm not."

"Show me," she said, crossing her arms across her chest. This kept her hard nipples fully covered, but it smashed her boobs together, causing a long line of cleavage to bulge out the top. Dave gulped and tried not to look at it. He failed, and she saw him fail and smiled.

"I'm not showing you my dick," he said. "It's inappropriate."

"I've already seen it this morning," she said. "Naked. If you're gonna tease me about being excited about my burrito, you've gotta prove to me you're not just as worked up."

Dave thought a moment. He'd been willing his cock to go down since she first challenged him, but the idea of showing his excitement to her was too much and it raged hard as ever. He realized that if he tried to stall much longer, he'd have to show her a precum stain on his shorts as well.

"Fine," he said, standing up. "But only because I'm done eating."

She wasn't sure what she'd see, and was shocked at how graphic his crotch actually looked. He wasn't wearing underwear and his erection jutted out and up with almost no resistance from his thin gym shorts. He grabbed his trash and walked over to the bin, his boner wagging with each step. She stared, jaw slack, until he passed behind her.

12