One Time Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter in a hot tub changes my shy wife.
6.7k words
4.12
171.7k
240

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

Debbie and I have been married almost 8 years and while we have talked about having children, we have not gotten serious about trying yet. Debbie is 31 years old and I am 36. She is very petite, dishwater blond hair. She works out regularly and maintains herself in great shape.

She is just a little over 5'0" tall, and weighs in at a mere 96 lbs. She is well portioned with the perfect sized firm boobs (a little more than a handful) for her diminutive stature. She looks a lot like a young Meg Ryan; many of my friends completely agree. If she has a drawback, it's that she is inordinately shy. (Emphasis on SHY)

While I constantly encourage her to dress more sexy, she rarely does to any significant degree. When she is cold, her areolas swell and her nipples protrude out so much you can see them even under her bra. While this embarrasses her, it always turns me on.

They pop out ¾ to one full inch when hard. Her tits and dynamite nipples combined with her cute round apple ass and long firm legs make her a definite show stopper. My life-long goal is to convince her to dress a little more provocatively.

As we returned from a mini-vacation at the beach a couple of months back, an event took place that changed our lives.

We got a late start. I had been driving, and was looking for a decent motel to spend the night. I finally spotted one and pulled in to book a room.

Debbie had been dozing so she was well rested. I gave her the room key and unloaded our luggage. I noticed some cars in the parking lot, but it was clear the motel was far from full.

Our room was nice and I noticed just outside our room window was a hot tub and small deck area.

When I mentioned this to Debbie she was excited and urged me to join her later in the hot tub. I told her that after driving, all I wanted to do was grab a quick bite to eat, and sleep, but judging from the cars in the lot, I told her I was certain she would have the hot tub all to herself.

It was getting late and beginning to get dark outside. I glanced out the window and noted the hot tub was dimly lit and really did look quite inviting. The deck and hot tub was at a lower level than the room, so the view from our window gave a perfect view down to see the entire hot tub and deck area. I was a little disappointed there were no hot babes in the tub for me to ogle.

At the beach Debbie had worn her one piece, modest bathing suit. I had bought her a super sexy bikini that tied in the back, behind the neck and on each hip. She sternly informed me she would wear that in private places only and refused to wear it at the beach.

As she was unpacking I mentioned, "Hey babe, this is a chance for you to wear that bikini I got you. I can guarantee, you will have that hot tub all to yourself."

Debbie stepped to the window and looked at the deserted hot tub, "Hmmm, yes I think that would be appropriate," she said.

We stepped out to find a place and grab something to eat. I ordered a gin and tonic and Debbie had one too. We had a light dinner and I ordered us another round of gin and tonics. One more round of gin and tonics later I announced I was ready to crash and Debbie said she was ready for that hot tub.

Back in the room, I collapsed on the bed and Debbie went into the bathroom to change.

When she stepped out I was blown away. Her perfect body sold that bikini. The bikini was a light yellow color and fit her like a bikini is supposed to. So many times you see girls wear clothes they should not be wearing. They think the clothes will make their body look good. My wife's hot firm body made the bikini look good.

Her nipples popped beneath the thin fabric and stood out proudly. I love her nipples. I once jokingly hung my car keys on them which they supported easily.

She looked out the window to insure the tub was still empty, and asked again, "are you sure you won't join me?"

It killed me and I told her so, "I am beat babe, you go and enjoy yourself."

I did convince her to let me take some pictures of her with my phone, after I swore on my life that I would be the only one to ever see the pictures.

The pale yellow bikini tied in the back and again behind her neck. Thin strips of the material covered her protruding nipples while her breasts were visible on both sides of the material. Even though her breasts were firm, they did jiggle and wobble as she walked.

The lower portion was a thin strip that passed under, between her legs and across her apple ass, was tied at both sides. Debbie's pussy has always been practically hairless. She has a small blondish patch just above her vagina; the lips of her lovely pussy are bare. She has a round compact ass that was totally perfect in this bikini.

She grabbed a couple of towels and headed out the door. I marveled at her tight ass barely covered by the bikini as she exited. I turned off the lights and slipped out of my clothes for bed. I stepped over to look and make sure she got around to the hot tub. She had laid the towels on a table and was stepping down into the tub. The lighting was perfect and the tub and deck surrounded by tall hedges, was somewhat secluded.

She lowered herself into the hot tub and laid back to relax. I peered through the curtain at her, and found myself tempted to forget sleep and join her.

She looked incredible in the bikini. I was pleased when I saw the yellow material, when wet, became practically diaphanous as I had hoped. You could clearly see her darker areolas around her jutting nipples trying hopelessly to pop through the thin material.

The practically see through material would clearly show the lips to her cunt as well as the slightly darker tuft of hair above. I made a mental note to shop for more bikinis like this one, for her to wear when sunning on our back deck. I could have fun with a garden hose.

From my elevated position I could see the entire tub, had I opened the window I was almost close enough to reach out and cup a breast.

I was about to move to the bed, when I noticed movement near the hedges that surrounded the hot tub area.

I spotted four figures moving toward the deck where the hot tub was. Carefully I opened our window to hear what would transpire and chuckled to myself at my super shy wife being joined by others in the hot tub with her in her ultra sexy, now see through bikini.

I chuckled as I imagined she would probably stay submerged in the tub until they left.

I was surprised to see 4 black guys in swim suits step onto the deck. Two of them were quite tall, probably 6'2' or 6'3" at least. Those two looked to be in fairly good shape. The third guy was probably 5'9" or so and had a beer gut. The forth guy was older and fatter and shorter.

Debbie was clearly shocked and her eyes were wide as the 4 black guys moved toward the hot tub. She was glowing red with embarrassment, as she frantically looked for an escape route.

"How's the water?" they asked, as they set what looked like a bottle of some sort of booze and some plastic cups just behind where Debbie was sitting in the tub.

"Fine," was Debbie's meek, barely audible reply.

She sunk lower in the water. The guys tossed their towels on the deck and one by one slid into the hot tub.

The elevation of the hot tub and the elevation of our room afforded me a perfect front row seat to all that was going on. Since I was looking down on them, I could see all of them easily.

No way was I tired now, as I pulled a chair over to sit and peek out through the curtains from my dark room.

With the 4 guys in the hot tub, Debbie's petite form appeared even smaller against these hulks. She was submerged so only her head remained out of the water, but in the still water of the hot tub, you could clearly see her petite form. She looked like a tiny white pixie in a flimsy yellow bikini, surrounded by blackness.

She sat motionless and stared straight ahead with her lips tightly pursed.

No sooner had they slid into the tub when one of the bigger guys declared he could not stand wearing anything in a hot tub and after a little jostling, he tossed his trunks out on the deck.

His bathing trunks were soon joined by 3 more, as the 4 of them laughed. My mind was racing. I certainly did not want anything to happen to my wife, but I found myself transfixed at what was taking place.

Debbie remained motionless, arms crossed over her breasts, sinking still lower in the tub. Her eyes were the size of saucers.

I grabbed my phone figuring I could always call 911 if I had to. I was certain that I alone would not be able to do much other than maybe yell or scream out.

I snapped some quick pictures of the 4 of them with my phone in case I needed to be able to identify them later.

My mind was racing. I decided to slip the phone through the curtains and click it on video to have as evidence if things got out of hand. I leaned it back against the window at the proper angle to capture what was taking place in the hot tub.

The guys were talking about the hard day at the job and how they had been thinking about relaxing in this tub all day long, and other idle chit chat. I began to relax somewhat.

Debbie did not appear to be in any immediate danger, other than excessive blushing, since these guys seemed ok. Plus I was curious to see if Debbie would look if they stood up exposing themselves. I was pretty sure she had not seen too many cocks and I was certain she had never seen a black one.

My curiosity about Debbie getting a look at a black cock was soon resolved, when one of the taller guys said, "Who wants a drink?"

With that, he stood straight up and moved toward Debbie. My eyes widened as I saw what must have been a good 8 to 9 inches of black wet cock swinging between his legs.

Good grief, this guy was hung like a bull. Not only was his black cock a good 3 to 4 inches longer than mine, his was clearly much thicker around than mine. He had set their liquor behind Debbie on the deck so he had to lean over her to reach the bottle and cups. His cock was literally dangling inches from my wife's face.

"Well," I thought, "if she is going to get a first look at a black cock, may as well be an up close view."

I was a little surprised to feel my cock begin to harden. I could clearly see Debbie look wide eyed at his cock, (how could she not) then stare straight ahead as it bobbled back and forth inches from her face. Her head was pressed to the back of the hot tub.

"Pardon me missy, I just have to reach my booze here," he said as he leaned over the top of her. "I'll be done in a minute," he added, as his cock swung from side to side between his legs.

The older short fat guy and one of the others slid over closer to my wife on each side of her so she could not slide out of the way. I watched the big guy glance down from time to time and I knew he was enjoying putting on a show.

He leaned over closer and then back and then closer causing his cock to swing to and fro more. It began bumping into Debbie's wide eyed and terrified face and she would involuntarily jerk her head when it hit her.

"I am sorry little missy, I will be done here in a minute," he apologetically repeated.

At one point she reached up as if to swat his cock away and when her hand touched it, it was as if she had touched a hot iron. She quickly pulled her hand back. I knew the two naked bodies pressed against her were holding her firmly in place.

He had poured some of the drinks and was now looking down at my frozen wife as he purposely slapped his cock across her face.

"I am nearly finished here missy, I am sorry," he repeated as he looked down on my cowering wife with a big grin on his face.

One of the guys beside her had grabbed her hand and pulled it down in the water. Her eyes wide, with a look of pure fear, she suddenly jerked her hand back.

Unghh, No!" she gasped weakly.

From what I was able to see, it looked like first the older short fat guy had pulled her hand closest to him over to touch his cock.

Then the guy on the other side did the same thing with her other hand on his cock.

"No!" she said in a barely audible voice.

A frantic look on her face, she was struggling and finally able to again firmly cross both her arms over her tits.

The three had big grins on their faces, as they watched their buddy swing his cock back and forth. His cock banged several times off Debbie's forehead and both cheeks. And more than once it slapped against her lips.

At one point, he moved in until it lay down across her cheek beside her nose to her lips and he left it there for some time. Debbie was motionless. Each time it slapped against her face she would flinch, but she continued to sit motionless, staring straight ahead. Her eyes, wide open, she looked terrified.

I could hear several times the loud SLAP as his cock hit her cheek or forehead.

"Can I fix you one little missy?" the big guy finally inquired.

"No!" came her feeble, but firm reply.

"Hey it's the least we can do, no charge missy," the big guy said as he poured Debbie a drink.

After a good 10 minutes or more of slapping his cock and rubbing it all over her face, he stepped back and held out the drink he had poured.

With shaking hands, my wife reached out hesitantly, to reluctantly take the plastic cup.

The big guy motioned for the older fat guy to move over and he turned to sit alongside Debbie. He began chatting with his buddies again.

Debbie was still submerged in the water as far as she could get while holding the cup he had given her, just out of the water with both hands. Her eyes were darting around to each of the four, then back to straight ahead.

I knew she would not stand and let them see her in that tiny bikini, so she was effectively stuck. Finally she did shakily put the cup to her lips and took a drink. This was followed by a long and powerful shudder.

This caused the guys to laugh and comment about how strong the other one had made her drink. Surprisingly Debbie took another drink followed by a shudder, and then another drink, and another, shuddering each time. Liquid courage, I reasoned.

The big guy who had been cock slapping my wife suddenly declared "you know little missy, you are about the cutest little thing I have seen in a long time."

With that, he reached around her and said "why don't you just hop up on my lap so I can get a good look at ya."

As quickly as he was saying this, he was easily lifting my struggling wife's 96 lb body and depositing her firmly on his lap.

This move provided them all with the first real look at her diaphanous bikini top. Her fantastic nipples were jutting out. Her wobbling tits were obvious through the thin material; Debbie had yet to realize her wet top was almost completely see through.

I found myself dumb struck. Part of me wanted to yell out and yet I was transfixed on what was actually happening.

Debbie said nothing, her terrified eyes wide in disbelief as she rigidly sat on the big guys lap, clutching her drink cup with both hands.

"Wow, what a hottie!" one exclaimed. "Yowzer, she is a definite spinner!" another said.

The big guy asked, "Isn't that more comfortable little missy?" Debbie sat motionless. Her eyes frantically darted from side to side.

"Oh wait a minute little missy, you have a thread loose here," he said has he pulled the string behind Debbie's neck.

The bikini top promptly dropped, and for a second Debbie's lovely tits and jutting nipples were completely exposed. The red solo cup went flying as she quickly grabbed the top of the bikini with both hands and pulled it up covering her tits as best she could.

"Wow, did you see those tits?" one yelled.

"Hot tits and love them stiff nipples," another said.

Debbie, with both hands occupied, struggled to hold her bikini top up. She had a look of sheer terror. The other 3 black guys in the hot tub were clearly fondling themselves under the water. The older short fat guy was already into full scale jacking off as he watched.

"Let me help you a little missy" the big guy was easily holding her around her waist while reaching under her with his other hand. I had no idea what was going on under the water.

I could see through the water that Debbie had her legs closed together and I assumed he was poking his cock around under her in an attempt to get her legs apart. I found myself totally glued to the window with a raging hard on, as I watched. I pulled my shorts down and gripped my rock hard cock.

He was lifting Debbie and fumbling under her. She was struggling to break free from his strong arms. The water was sloshing more now and it was difficult to see what was going on beneath the surface. I saw Debbie's eyes pop wide open and I heard her gasp audibly.

She was clutching her top to keep her breasts covered. The big guy kept fumbling around under her as she struggled and twisted on his lap.

Several times he lifted her, at barely 96 lbs; he was moving her at his will. The look on Debbie's face was one of shock, and complete terror, with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

I suspected he was trying to work his huge cock into her cunt.

Instead of rushing to her rescue, I was frozen to my chair as I watched. Unconsciously, I began pumping my rock hard cock as this scene played out.

Here was my super shy wife in a skimpy bikini in a hot tub with 4 big black guys and one of them was at this very moment trying to slip his huge black cock inside her cunt.

I heard him say to her with his mouth close to her ear, "Don't fight it little missy cause it IS going to go in!" he chuckled.

My wife's eyes, the size of saucers, with her mouth agape as she struggled hopelessly on his cock.

"Just breathe easy little missy, and relax," he said as he was holding my panic stricken wife around her waist and clearly adjusting his cock with his other hand.

"No, no, no, no, oh please no," I was barely able to hear my wife's whimper, as her eyes darted from side to side.

"Nice and easy little missy, just relax and breathe easy this won't hurt." He said into her ear.

"No no, no, no, no, arggggghhhh, oh my God, no," was all Debbie could moan weakly. I strained to hear what she was saying and all I could make out was "no, no, no, no," and moans.

Debbie's mouth was agape and her eyes were wide as it looked like she began very slowly settling lower onto his lap. I assumed he had gotten the fat black head of his cock into her cunt.

I could picture his huge 9 inch cock sliding into her wet pussy. I watched as Debbie grimaced in pain and gritted her teeth, trying to twist and escape his strong grasp.

"No, no, no, no, please no, it hurts, aarrrrghhhhhh!" she said.

I know his cock was huge because I watched it slapping her face, so I imagined there was some pain in sliding it into her.

"Just so you know," he said firmly, "I am NOT STOPPING, till it's all the way in, so relax and breathe little missy!" he emphasized the words, "not stopping!"

Debbie continued to grimace in obvious agony and grit her teeth as she slowly sunk lower and lower onto his lap. "ARRrrrghhhhhhh, no, no, no."

The big guy now had moved both hands to her hips and was pulling her down, lower and lower.

"Just a little bit more missy" I heard him say.

He then reached up, clutching Debbie's shoulders he pulled down on them. Debbie's face was contorted in obvious pain, as she gritted her teeth, still clutching her bikini top. His 3 buddies were all staring in wonder at the process as was I.

By this time all 3 of them were violently jerking their cocks under the water which made it impossible for me to see anything beneath the surface.

Finally, he announced, "I am in all the way missy, just relax now and breathe easy," he said.

The look on Debbie' face softened just slightly from the gritted teeth grimace. "Just breathe little missy and relax," he said again.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12