One Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Was the hot tub a one time thing, or was there more?
6.2k words
4.2
77.1k
56

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,142 Followers

A few months back, my wife Debbie, who happens to be a young Meg Ryan look-alike, except she is shorter, and more petite, had a life changing experience at a motel in Oregon. Come to think of it, my life was changed as well.

Since that time I have watched the video I captured that memorable night a ga-zillion times. I find myself actually trying to think of ways to re-create a similar circumstance, to see if this was just a once in a lifetime event, or perhaps it's a secret side of her she keeps hidden, behind her ultra-conservative, shy side.

It is difficult because I don't want to do anything to tarnish our reputation in our community and I certainly want to insure Debbie's reputation remains stellar.

As noted earlier, my wife is exceedingly shy and with very few and rare exceptions, she dresses very modestly when in public. She blushes at the drop of a hat. Let me remind you about her.

She is as cute and sexy as they come. She turned 31 five months ago and stands a little over 5' tall and weighs constantly around 96 to 98lbs. She works out regularly and has a rock solid body. Her tits, while not huge, are a little more than a handful, (which is perfect in my mind, for her petite stature.)

One of her outstanding features, (I should say two of her outstanding features), are her nipples. When she is sexually excited, or cold, they easily stick out nearly an inch. They are hard enough to hang your car keys on. (I did this once or twice as a joke.)

When she realizes her nipples are showing, (which they often do even through her bra) she always blushes and does whatever she can to hide them.

She has the cutest apple shaped ass I have ever seen. This cute apple ass is balanced on top of two long firm legs. She generally keeps her dishwater blond hair on the short side, although at times, she lets it grow out somewhat. She prefers it shorter for her work outs.

So anyway, as I was saying I have been trying to come up with an idea. To this day, Debbie has not told me what actually happened in the hot tub at the motel. I have casually mentioned it a time or two, thinking she might accidentally spill something that I could try and expand on, but so far, no luck.

Our sex life has improved greatly. She now tells me she wants me to fuck her butt. She rarely says ass for some reason. So I gladly do as she requests.

This had always been a definite no-no before. I asked her what changed, she sheepishly told me she wasn't sure, but when I did it the first time, she was surprised to find she liked it.

The other big change is she now will swallow my cum. Before, she always said, "Ewwwww, no way will I let you cum in my mouth. Ewwwww, that's disgusting."

When I asked her about this change, she told me she decided to try it because she didn't like sleeping on a wet spot. So if she swallowed; no wet spot. Now she tells me to pull out and cum in her mouth so she won't have a wet spot to sleep on.

She doesn't care if I am fucking her ass or her pussy, she still wants me to shoot in her mouth. Most of the times, I manage to do this to keep her happy. Of course it keeps me happy as well.

So to determine if the Oregon event was a onetime deal or perhaps more, I have a casual business associate named Ted, I immediately thought of.

He and I play tennis with from time to time. He is the first one I thought of for several reasons. After giving it much thought and digging deeper into his background, I decided to broach my idea with him.

The first reason I thought of Ted is, he is black, and I do mean black. You know there are lighter complexion black people and darker ones. Ted happens to be darker than most of the darker ones.

Another reason would be, he has as much to lose as I do, business-wise. He is divorced. He is tall, about 6'2". I have seen him in the shower and his cock has to be 7 to 8 inches long. Who knows how long when he gets an erection? The first time I saw his cock I said "wow, is that you or a battering ram?"

We both laughed and because of how thick it is, he said his nickname in school was Beer can. Not only is it long, it looks nearly as big around as a beer can. He is probably in his mid to late 40's, and has somewhat of a beer gut. Overall, however, he is not in bad shape. He has never met Debbie and aside from a wallet picture I once showed him, has not seen her.

Some possible drawbacks; he is not all that attractive. Oh, and he is bald. But he is a great guy and he and I get along, both with our businesses and on the tennis court.

Over drinks a while back, after a tennis match, I decided to hint around. After dropping one hint then another, he asked me if I was saying what he thought I was saying. I looked at him for a long time. Then, I told him a little, (not all) of what had happened at the motel in Oregon.

He was fidgeting in his chair and leaning forward, being sure he did not miss any of what I was saying. "Holy shit man, I am getting a fucking hard on just listening to what happened." he said.

"You have no idea," I replied.

I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures of Debbie in the bikini she wore that night.

"THIS is the bikini she wore that night?" he exclaimed.

"Yup," I said, "that's it."

"HOLY FUCK Man!" he said. "No wonder they were all over her."

"Fuck man, look at her fucking nipples! And that hot little ass of hers! Holy shit man, she has a dynamite body, top to hot assed bottom!"

He gazed at the pictures, and continued. "So the one dude had his cock in her face as he was pouring drinks you said?"

"Yes, probably for a good 10 minutes or more. He was obviously dragging it out as long as he could," I replied.

"Did you see her suck it?" He asked, excitedly.

I did not tell him everything, like I said, so I replied, "Well, I could not tell, but I think she did. I just could not be sure."

"FUCK, man." He exclaimed. "To have those full lips around my fuck stick, wow. I mean, I am sorry. But hell, I know she is your wife and all, but wow... I mean, with her body and those lips and being that close and all... There is only so much a man can take, you know what I'm saying?"

"Oh I know, believe me, I know." I said with a chuckle.

I thought he would blow a gasket as his wide eyes devoured the pictures. "We are going to have to sit here for some time," he laughed. "It will be some time before my hard on goes down."

Finally I told him my full intention. I wanted to figure a way to put my wife in a similar situation, while I could again watch without her knowing it.

I had two goals. First, I wanted to see if the event in Oregon was just a onetime thing, or if she would ever allow herself to do anything like that again. And second, I wanted to see if at some point, this might help get her over her ultra shyness. Who knows, she might come out of her ultra conservative shell a little.

I thought he would leap across the table to accept my proposal, when he realized I was serious. And that I thought he might be the one to help me with her.

He leaned back in his chair and crossing his arms in front of him, looked up toward the ceiling, obviously deep in serious thought.

Finally, after some time, he leaned forward. "Definitely Deal me in man," he said. "And, I have plan that I am pretty sure just might work."

"Well fill me in," I said.

"Just trust me on this. Can you have your wife bring over something like a contract or paperwork for me to sign, anything along those lines?" he asked.

"Sure, where do you want her to bring the paperwork?" I asked.

"Let's go and I will show you," he responded.

We drove to his home and he showed me his home office. It was a rather small room, and it had a large closet with adjustable louvers on the door. This would be the perfect place for me to watch. We agreed, and set that next Thursday as the day for this to take place.

"What do you plan on doing?" I asked.

Ted chuckled, "Just go with me on this. If my plan works, we will know pretty quickly. If it doesn't work," he paused, "well, we'll know that too," he said with a belly laugh.

Thursday, I was up and a little nervous about what was going to happen. I was eating cereal when Debbie came into the kitchen. She was wearing a semi-short flared kind of dark blue dress, with a white blouse and a light scarf tied around her neck.

The blouse could not be buttoned all the way up to her neck so because of her shyness, she wore the scarf to prevent anyone from looking down her blouse. This was typical for her.

I announced I was off to work, and that I had a busy schedule that day and would probably not be home till around 7 or 8 that evening.

"Ok," she responded, "I have to do a little shopping, I will see you tonight." We kissed and I was out the door.

I drove directly to Ted's place. He answered the door and we had coffee as we both talked about what was about to happen. Ted still refused to fill me in on what exactly he had planned, but told me not to worry he was reasonably confident of his plan.

At about 10:00 I called Debbie on my cell phone. "Sweetie," I began frantically, "I need you to help me out! I completely forgot that I had to take a contract to an associate of mine today for his review and signature. Can you please, please, go into the den and there is a blue folder on my desk. Can you take that to the address on the folder? The guys name is Ted and I told him I would get it to him by 11:00 today."

"Oh, I don't know Debbie whimpered, I don't know your business, I don't know this Ted, and I wanted to do some shopping," the excuses, all because of her ultra shyness, rolled out.

"Please Debbie, Ted's a great guy. We play tennis. We are in similar businesses. You will like him I am sure. This is very, very, important and it really means a lot to me" I implored.

Finally, she reluctantly agreed.

I said, "Great babe. Just bring the signed papers back with you and I will get them tonight."

Ted and I walked into his little office space. He showed me he had put a chair in the closet, along with an ice chest with some refreshments, in case I was in the closet longer than expected.

We both chuckled and he told me he had to go get ready and to make myself comfortable. I stepped into the closet, closed the door checked out the best angle for the louvers and was satisfied I would be able to see everything easily.

I stepped out and after looking around I put my phone on a book shelf in one corner of the room. I did a quick check hitting record. It showed the entire room. I planned on hitting the record button when I heard the doorbell.

Just before 11:00 Ted came into the office. He had only a somewhat short bath towel wrapped around his waist and had obviously just came from the shower. Hmm, interesting angle I thought.

He said, "Hey, check this out," as the towel was rather small, when he spread his legs, it opened in the front. The end of his black cock dangled into view. He laughed.

"Check this," he said. I will lean against the desk, like so," he leaned back. "Then as I will be intent on reading, I will hike myself up, like so," he hiked himself onto the desk.

The towel parted in the front and his black horse cock was easily visible.

"Shit," I said. "That should get her attention."

I thought to myself, I wouldn't be surprised if she ran the minute she saw it.

"Oh, I won't notice," he said. "I will be busy reading the contract," he laughed.

About that time, the doorbell rang. Ted and I looked at each other with smiles. He headed to the door, I stepped over and clicked record on my phone, which I had concealed with books on the shelf, and rushed to my closet.

My heart was racing as I heard Ted open the door. "ahh, err, are you Ted?"

"Yes," Ted replied.

"Ah... My husband wanted me to bring this c-c-contract, f-f-for you to sign," I heard my wife shyly stammer.

"Hey, oh yes indeed," Ted bellowed. "I had forgotten about that, you caught me at a bit of a bad time here, please, please come in."

"No, no, I think I should come back later, I think that would be better." Debbie stuttered.

"No, really come on in," Ted insisted "This contact is very important, please, please come in."

I was wondering what I had done? The deal in Oregon happened by chance, and yet this was all my doing. I came close to stopping this right then and there when I heard Debbie stuttering at the front door.

I knew she would be embarrassed to tears and probably wondering how she could get out of this gracefully.

Like I said, my heart was beating out of my chest as I heard her stammering.

I heard the door shut and soon Ted showed my thoroughly blushing wife into his little office space.

"Have a seat here," he pointed to a chair in front of his desk. "Can I get you a drink?" Ted asked.

"No really, ah, I am fine, I think I should come back later," Debbie repeated.

"Nonsense," Ted insisted "Gin and tonic ok?" Ted asked.

"Ahh well, fine ah, yes, that's fine. It's really no p-problem for m-me to come back later," Debbie repeatedly stammered.

I looked at my blushing wife and decided to see what would happen. I had decided the minute she saw Ted's black cock that she would bolt for the front door.

"That contract is really quite important," Ted said. "This won't take but a minute," he added.

She sat clutching the blue folder to her breasts.

"Damn it!" I thought to myself. I wanted to see if her nipples were hard.

Ted stepped out and closed the office door going to get the drinks. Debbie nervously clutched the folder to her chest, as she looked around the cramped little office space. I was a little nervous, but she showed no indication she had spotted my phone amongst the books.

Ted stepped in and handed Debbie her very strong Gin and Tonic. She seemed perplexed he was still wrapped in his short little towel.

"Now then, let's have a look at that contract," Ted said as he set his drink on the desk.

Reluctantly Debbie handed him the folder and quickly took a big drink of her gin and tonic. Both Ted and I spied her hard nipples, poking through her bra beneath her blouse. She remained beet red, as she squirmed in her chair.

The chair Ted had told my wife to sit in was only a couple of feet from the desk. It looked a bit awkward as Ted, turning toward Debbie nudged her knees back a bit, and wedged himself directly in front of her. He leaned back against the desk as he began looking at the paperwork.

Debbie was trying to lean as far back as she could and was nervously looking anywhere but at Ted.

Then casually, he hiked himself up on the desk as he intently read. He scooted back and perched on the edge of the desk directly in front of her. He began reading the paperwork intently.

His legs were on either side of Debbie's feet and practically occupying the same space. That is how close he was to her.

She struggled to lean back as far as she could in the chair. I noticed Ted had adjusted the back of the chair so it kept her canted forward.

"Clever" I found myself thinking.

Ted was studiously reading the contract. I could see my wife's eyes nervously looking up, down, around, this way, that way. She was looking anywhere but at the huge black man, in the short towel perched on the desk in front of her.

As Ted read, he adjusted himself on the edge of the desk. He opened his legs a bit and I saw Debbie's eyes suddenly widen. The short towel had obviously parted in the front.

She gulped another big drink of the gin and tonic. Her breasts were heaving as her breathing increased rapidly. She was fidgeting nervously in the chair.

"Well if she is going to run, now would be the time," I thought to myself.

Then I thought, "Maybe she is too embarrassed to say anything or so anything. Like if you see someone you don't know all that well and their fly is open, many don't say anything because they are embarrassed." My mind was racing.

The towel around Ted had indeed parted in the front (as planned,) and there before my wife was Ted's huge black cock lying on the desk between his legs.

"Very interesting" Ted mumbled as he reached down and casually scratched the inner part of his thigh to make sure his cock was exposed to my wife. It very clearly was quite exposed. That scratching move pulled the little towel farther away.

"I really think I should j-just let you read that. I c-c-can come back later, after you have signed it!" Debbie blurted, as she stole another look at his big black cock.

Ted held his hand up as he read, silently indicating, "hold on."

Debbie's eyes were darting between making certain Ted was actually reading, then back to his black cock, then back to insure he was reading then, back to his cock.

Ted continued flipping through the fake contract, mumbling from time to time, "OK," or "Interesting."

Then Ted casually reached down and began scratching his exposed cock. He would scratch the top of it a little then rub it, then grip the side of it and squeeze it.

He did this nonchalantly, as he concentrated on the paperwork. He acted as though he had forgotten my wife was not more than a couple of feet in front of him.

Debbie gulped down the rest of her gin and tonic and shakily set the glass on the desk, stealing another look at Ted's cock in the process.

"I should come back later..." her voice trailed off.

Ted did not respond as he continued reading.

While still reading, Ted scooted a tiny bit forward on the edge of the desk bringing his jet black cock closer to my wife.

He continued to read as though he was lost in the details of the contract all the while scratching and rubbing and from time to time squeezing his black cock, which at this time was getting bigger with each scratch or squeeze.

"Ah, I really think I should come back," my wife feebly mumbled again shyly.

"Nonsense!" Ted bellowed. "I am nearly done."

He acted as though he was oblivious to my wife looking at his cock. He continued to read and slid closer on the desk to Debbie. From her seated position, Ted's huge black cock was at eye level with my petite wife.

Ted spread his legs wider and scooted still closer to Debbie's face. He continued to rub his cock as he read and I could see clearly pre-cum begin to drip from his cock.

Debbie saw the pre-cum too. This brought a small gasp from her. She licked her lips unconsciously.

Ted had managed to scoot so close by spreading his legs on either side of Debbie's chair and moving ever so slowly, until his now fully erect 8 plus inches of pre-cum dripping black cock, was less than a foot from my wife's face. It was almost as if he had hypnotized her with his cock.

"I really just think I should leave and ahh, let you ahh..." her voice trailed off again.

Ted ignored her comment, as he studied the papers.

Ted continued with his "hmmm," and "interesting," comments as though he was still pondering the contract.

Debbie was now staring intently at the pre-cum dripping from the end of Ted's black cock, now just a few inches from her mouth. The pre-cum was dropping on her skirt but she was oblivious. She was no longer nervously checking to make she Ted was reading.

All of her attention was now clearly on the next drop of pre-cum about to drip from Ted's black cock.

I have never seen anyone produce so much pre-cum as it appeared to be almost pouring from his cock and was really beginning to make a mess of Debbie's dark blue skirt.

Debbie was gripping the arm rests on either side of the chair and her nipples were practically bursting through her bra.

Ted was still mumbling, "Hmmm," and "interesting," however, he was now looking down at my wife who was staring intently at his pre-cum drooling black cock that was practically touching her lips.

My wife's mouth was hanging open as she stared.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,142 Followers
12