One Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Ted drops by the house surprising my shy wife.
4.8k words
4.36
75.4k
55

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers

Well, since the hot tub incident, things have gotten more interesting.

I have been hoping to see a little more provocative attire on my wife. I constantly tell her she does not need to wear a bra, but she always does. I guess old habits are hard to break.

I am sure the main reason she wears one is to try and conceal her nipples, which when she is cold or aroused always stick out a full inch or more. They become visible even through her bra, which always causes Debbie to turn bright red when she realizes this.

She has a firm apple ass, and long firm legs and muscular calves, all from working out. She keeps her kind of dishwater blond hair on the short side most of the time. She likes it that way because of her workouts.

Bottom line, she is a walking 31 year old doll with a dynamite body. My biggest issue is she dresses like a Puritan. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but with her body I just think it would be nice if from time to time she "let her hair down," so to speak, and would allow herself to go a little wild.

Even with the way she dresses, I have seen guy's heads turn when she walks by. I can only imagine if she would wear something a little bit on the sexy side.

She has kept me sexually satisfied in the 8 years we have been married. Eventually, I began to think about ways to make things more interesting for her and I.

In the last few years I had hinted at different things to liven up our sex lives. I casually mentioned anal sex; dead end there. I had regularly mentioned blowjobs all the way to swallowing; semi-dead end there. She said she would blow me but put thumbs down on swallowing! "Maybe a ménage-a-trios?" Beet red dead end!

An unexpected event that took place at a motel in Oregon recently has changed all of that, and opened wild new thoughts and ideas for me, and her (even though she has not admitted it.) She has recently been swallowing cum. She says she does this so she won't have to sleep on a wet spot. I was also able to fuck her in her asshole. She said she decided to try it and found she liked it.

I never expected to be so turned on, watching my wife with another man, or with several other men. Now I find myself craving more experiences like that one.

My ultimate goal remains to get Debbie to dress a little sexier and flaunt her beauty and hotness a little more. Not that I expect her to turn into a ravenous slut, but maybe from time to time a little sluttiness is hot.

Anyway with what has recently happened to Debbie, I have been deep in thought at ways to see things like this again. Sitting in our living room, I suddenly had an idea.

When our home was built, for some strange reason they installed metal stairs to our basement. (Maybe they had a sale on metal stairways?)

This has been a source of mild irritation to me since we moved in. I could have glued carpet strips down, but have never gotten around to doing that. Unless you are wearing slippers or socks only, when you go up or down the stairs in regular footwear, you can hear the clanging of the shoes on the stair treads throughout the house.

While Debbie was out shopping one day I experimented and was finally able to record the clanging sound of shoes on the stairs. As I played my recording back, I was able to refine it so it sounded exactly like someone was going down or coming up the stairs.

Let me explain. Aside from my regular office I have a home office in our basement. That, Debbie's workout room, a laundry room and some storage is all that is down there.

I also found there are a few locations where I can see clearly, our kitchen area and living room, by peeking around corners and such.

I called my associate Ted and asked him if he was interested in having another shot at my wife? I thought he would break my ear drums by practically screaming "YES!" over the phone. I told him my idea and what I hoped might work.

Very simply, he was to bring over some paperwork that I would need to copy or do some work on in my basement home office. He would wait and be entertained (we would see how entertained,) by my wife, while I went downstairs. What he did while I was down there was up to him, (well and her, I guess).

But when they heard the clanging on the steps he would know I was coming back upstairs. I told Ted that generally on Saturdays, Debbie tended to stay in her silk shorty robe most of the day. I suggested he bring that paperwork over this coming Saturday, around 9:30 or 10:00am.

Like clockwork the doorbell rang at 9:40 Saturday. Debbie was stretched out on the sofa in her light blue silk robe. Her robe tied at the waist and came to about mid thigh.

I had hoped she would be bra-less but she had put one on that morning. I stepped to the door. "Oh hell, I forgot you mentioned you would bring those by," I said as I invited a smiling ear to ear, Ted in.

He was dressed in sweat pants and a polo shirt. I glanced down as he stepped inside and I could clearly see the outline of his horse cock hanging down semi-rigid through his sweat pants.

"You remember Ted?" I announced as we stepped into the living room. Debbie sat immediately bolt upright, turning beet red as she grabbed a pillow to try and cover her legs. Ted moved over toward her holding his hand out.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, oh sure," she stammered as she reached out to accept Ted's hand to shake.

"Just let me make some copies of these," I said as I pivoted toward the hallway.

"You can chat with Debbie, this should not take too long." I headed to the stairs.

"I should change" Debbie suddenly blurted out as I was walking out of the living room.

"Oh you're fine Debbie, have Ted tell you how I beat him at tennis," I said, with a chuckle, as I exited.

Debbie was blushing like crazy as she sat there clutching the pillow to her lap. I moved to my vantage point and clicked on my recording. "Clang, Clang, Clang," came the recording of me going down the stairs.

"What the hell is that clanging?" Ted asked.

"Ah, that's Gary going down the stairs to the basement." She replied.

Ted had not taken a seat after shaking Debbie's hand. My vantage point allowed me a view from a little behind Debbie with a clear view of Ted.

I was probably 7 feet or so away from them and fully prepared to duck back should Debbie begin to turn around.

As the clanging continued sounding my descent to the basement, Ted grabbed the waist band of his sweat pants, and with one hand pulled it down. With his other hand, he reached into his sweatpants and clenched his cock around the shaft. He jerked it out, wobbling back and forth, for Debbie to see.

He was standing a couple of feet in front of her with his black cock wagging back and forth.

"NO, wha-what are you doing?" Debbie blurted as she jerked back on the sofa clearly perplexed at Ted for pulling his huge black cock out in front of her.

"You n-n-need to put that back in your p-p-pants," she stuttered nervously.

"I just thought you might want to see the big fella again," Ted casually said as he stepped a little closer to my wife.

"Are you crazy, Gary could come upstairs at any time!" she said through gritted teeth.

"Haha, from the clanging noise, I don't expect him to sneak up on us," Ted said with a chuckle. He moved his black cock a little closer to my wife's face.

"Ted, please put it away!" she begged, staring wide eyed at it all the time.

Debbie was gripping the pillow tightly, as she embedded herself back into the sofa, pulling her head back as far as she could get it.

Ted, now straddling her legs moved in close and gripping his fat horse cock around the shaft, began wagging it back and forth as he drew closer to her mouth.

"Slap, slap, slap," came the sound of Ted's black cock as he was now using it to slap my wife's cheeks.

"Ted, no, Ted, Ted, no, no," Debbie pleaded as Ted was now rubbing his cock on her lips then slapping it against her face.

His cock began spewing his pre-cum and soon had her face moist from it as the pre-cum drooled out.

He reached down and clutching her hair thrust forward pressing the head of his pre-cum dripping cock against my wife's pursed lips. Soon, Debbie's lips parted, just a little. Ted thrust forward, sinking the bulbous head of his cock in her mouth.

"No, no, no, murfmmparghhh!" my wife trying to speak blurted.

He began pumping his hips forward sinking more of his black cock in her mouth each time. "murpflggg, murflgg," Debbie gagged, as she was still trying to speak.

I clicked on the recorder "Clang, clang, clang, clang" there were 20 clangs to the top or bottom of the steps.

Ted thrust his cock deeper in my now struggling, and gasping wife's mouth. He then quickly withdrew it. He crammed it back into his sweat pants and retreated to sit in the chair just across from the sofa.

Moments later I entered the living room with the papers. "I hope Debbie is keeping you entertained, I just have a few questions about this paperwork," I said

I moved over to sit next to Debbie and laid the paperwork on the coffee table between us.

"Oh we're catching up" Ted said with a chuckle.

I looked at Debbie's moist face. It was wet from Ted's pre-cum being rubbed all over her cheeks. She was trying to look relaxed but was still beet red and clutching the pillow to her lap.

"Are ok sweetie?" I asked.

"Well, ahh ya, sure, I am fine," she stuttered faintly.

"You look flushed, are you perspiring?" I asked as I reached and ran my fingers across her pre-cum moistened cheek.

"No, really," she blurted. "Ted and I were ahh, just, ahh, catching up, ahh, he is a f-f-funny guy you know," she added with a clearly strained chuckle.

"Oh don't I know it especially when we play tennis," I laughed as I looked over at Ted.

He was sitting with his legs apart and you could clearly make out his now much harder and engorged black cock outlined in his sweatpants.

"Anyway, I was curious about section "C" here, is that supposed to augment the next section?" I queried Ted.

"Well it can, or it can be separate," Ted calmly replied.

"That helps," I said jumping up.

"You two can get back to your chit chat," I said as I started toward the hallway.

"C-c-can you stay here for a minute while I change into something more presentable?" Debbie quickly blurted out.

"Oh you're fine, this shouldn't take too long, get Ted a drink, or something. You keep him company," I said waving my hand as I left the room.

Moments later I clicked on the recorder.

At the first Clang, Ted was up with his cock out heading for my petite wife's mouth.

"Ted, I really think we should not be... mufarggghhh" the fat head of Ted's black cock penetrated my wife's mouth.

He began pumping his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I moved a little to one side and could see Debbie's eyes were wide as she struggled to accommodate Ted's cock with her mouth.

When he reached her throat, he clutched her hair on each side and jammed his cock deep till his huge black balls bounced with a loud slapping noise, off her chin.

He held her like that for what seemed like an eternity. Then he pulled his long fat black glistening cock out quickly with a pop.

"Gluuuurghhhhhhhaahhh," Debbie gasped for air and began coughing with her head lolling from side to side.

A second later Ted repeated that same process until his black balls again slapped loudly against my wife's chin.

He pulled out and again I could see Debbie's head lolling from side to side. Again, she was gasping and coughing repeatedly.

Ted then stood up from the sofa where he had straddled my wife's face. Leaving his sweat pants down around his thighs, with his huge black wet cock hanging, clapped his hands together and said, "How about that refreshment you're supposed to get me"?

He stood in front of Debbie who was wobbling right to left on the sofa. Her head was lolling from side to side, as if she was in a daze. Strangely I thought as I looked, she still had the pillow clutched in her hands over her lap covering her legs. I could not help but chuckle to myself as I thought, "What a prude".

Having regained her senses I heard Debbie finally say weakly, "oh ahh, well sure, would you like a beer or a soda?" as she began shakily to get to her feet.

"Surprise me," said Ted.

I moved to a better view point that afforded me a safe view of the kitchen area. Debbie kind of staggered in, with Ted right behind her slapping his drooling black cock at the back of her silk robe.

Wobbling, she got two beers from the refer and turned to hand one to Ted.

He took it from her, uncapped it and set it on the bar. He was gripping his hard black cock and rubbing it all over the front of her silk robe.

Debbie was concentrating on opening her beer as Ted was smearing pre-cum from his constantly drooling cock all over her short robe.

It almost looked like he was cumming but it was pre-cum. He ran streaks of it up and down, across and up again. Because of his height he was able to coat her pretty good.

He paid particular attention to her tits. Remember, Ted is at least 6'2" tall and my wife is a little over 5' .

Then as if she finally realized what Ted was doing, she blurted, "Ted, stop it! What are you doing?" as she tried to push him back from her.

He quickly spun her around and pulled her robe up. She struggled to not drop her beer as Ted jerked her panties down to her ankles and lifting her with one arm he took them completely off.

Still holding her around her waist he carried her to the kitchen table and pushed her down on it with her bare apple ass exposed.

"Ted, Ted, Ted, Ted, no, no Ted, no!" Debbie squealed. She was holding her opened beer with two hands in front of her. She squirmed and was trying to get up, but she had her beer clutched in her hands. Ted was easily keeping her pressed forward on the table with one hand. With the other hand, he brought his rock hard cock up to her tight apple ass.

His cock was spewing pre-com as he swiped it up and down the crack of her ass.

"Ted, no, Ted, my husband! Ted, Ted, no Ted, Gary will come up, no Ted!" she rattled off rapidly.

"I am going to fuck you in your hot ass," he declared.

"Ted, Ted, No, No, No," she frantically whined.

Ted looked down and lining his huge black cock up, thrust his ass forward lodging the bulbous head of his cock in my wife's asshole.

Aaaahhhhhhhhrrrgh," Debbie moaned as his cock penetrated her sphincter.

The globs of pre-cum clearly aided his entry into her asshole. The head popped inside. Then his ass clenched as he drove a good six inches deep in my wife's asshole with one mighty push.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" I heard Debbie grunt out.

Ted drew his cock out a few inches, then with another huge thrust he drove his black cock in till his huge black balls bounced off her wet cunt.

"Unghhhhh, Oh my God," Debbie moaned through gritted teeth.

In two thrusts, Ted had buried his 9 inch fat cock in my wife's asshole. He began pumping his cock in and out keeping one hand firmly planted on her back, and gripping her hip with the other for traction.

"Unghhhh, unghhhhh, unghhhh, aayiieeeeeee, " I heard the tell tale sigh that Debbie was cumming. (she always sounds like that when she cums.)

It was obvious Debbie could cum easily when being fucked in her asshole.

I was utterly spellbound and found myself walking quietly up to them from my vantage point. I wanted to see a close up as his black cock was buried to the hilt in my wife's tight asshole.

She was clutching her open beer the entire time and being face first on the kitchen table there was no way she could see me lean in to look closely at her stretched asshole as he pumped his cock in and out rapidly.

He was pumping in and out with his black balls bouncing off her pussy for a long time. I was shocked he had not cum already and filled her asshole. With a shake of his head he signaled me to retreat. I quietly crept back to my vantage point.

"Aayiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Debbie was cumming again it seemed.

He finally stopped pumping his cock into my wife's asshole. He pulled it out with a popping noise that reverberated through the kitchen.

Pulling her off the kitchen table, he pushed her to her knees in front of him. Grabbing his cock at the base he jammed it forward pushing the wet bulbous head into her mouth.

"Ted, Ted, No, Murpfluuuuug," Debbie struggled, gasping for air, as his black cock was shoved between her full lips.

He again thrust his hips forward and I saw the telltale sign of his ass clenching tight as his cum began to spurt in my wife's wide open mouth.

She had finally relinquished her grip on her open beer and somehow had managed to set it on the floor as she reached up to grab Ted's ass cheeks. She held on to his ass and feeling it clench knew she would be getting another mouthful.

She was gulping and swallowing as fast as she could and managed to drain all his hot cum without losing more than maybe a drop or two which fell on her silk robe.

As Ted was finishing up with my wife's mouth, he reached down and pulled her robe off her shoulders. Reaching behind her he unclasped her bra forcing it down and off her arms. He stuffed it in his sweatpants pocket, along with her panties he had already pocketed earlier.

Her tits were beautiful and her nipples were rock hard and jutting out. The only thing keeping her robe on was the sash around her waist.

He reached to grip her head and drove his rapidly deflating cock down her throat. Since it was spent and getting smaller it went into her throat easier. He held her face pressed against his groin a long time and then released her.

She fell back on her bent knees, coughing and gasping for air. She sat there with a glazed look on her face and cum dripping from her lower lip.

I pressed the recorder "Clang" her eyes popped wide open and she scrambled to collect her bearings. She found the arm holes in her robe and quickly stuck her arms in as she grabbed her beer and raced for the sofa.

She tried to push her hair into place and was licking cum from her lips. She sat back on the sofa with a scared apprehensive look on her face.

Ted, casually hiked his sweatpants up, stuffed his wet cock back inside them, and strolled in to grab his beer.

Spotting me in my vantage point he gave me a wink as he sauntered into the living room to re-assume his position on the chair across from Debbie.

Debbie was fidgeting all over the place, trying to frantically rub the pre-cum on her light blue silk robe in an attempt to dry it since it was clearly wet.

She rubbed extra hard on the few cum stains around the collar of her robe. Most of the pre-cum seemed to be concentrated on her tits.

Because of the robe being wet over her tits, this made her rock hard nipples stand out even more. She looked incredible in that silk robe. As it brushed over her now completely naked body, there was no way her nipples would go down.

"Well I think I got it all done," I muttered, as I entered the living room. "Oh good, I see Debbie got you a beer," I said as Ted was taking a pull from the bottle.

"Oh she has taken very, very, good care of me," Ted said as he reached down with one hand and ran it down the length of his clearly obvious cock through his sweatpants.

"Well good" I said as I turned to look at Debbie. "Good grief," I exclaimed as I ran my eyes up and down my beet red fidgeting wife. "What happened to you?"

Wide eyes, beet red and breathing very rapidly Debbie stammered "wh, wh, what?"

I sat down next to her looking at her pre-cum covered silk robe. "What is all this?" I said as I reached over and brushed my hands up and down the front of her robe, causing her breasts to jiggle up and down.

Her hard nipples strained as they were popping through the filmy silk material.

She was gripping her beer bottle on her lap with both hands. I cocked my head to one side and reached over again and jiggled her tits up and down "I thought you put a bra on this morning?" I said.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,141 Followers
12