One Time, She Cheated

Story Info
A story from our early relationship w/ a cheating girlfriend.
6.4k words
3.18
112.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little bit different from some of our others. All of our other stories involve true details of our consensual cuckold/humiliation lifestyle. This story is a little bit closer to home. It's another TRUE story of one sexcapade that wasn't exactly planned. At least not on my part. It's a story of a cheating wife...or in this case, girlfriend.

If you don't know much about us already feel free to read our profile or one of our first stories which have detailed descriptions. As for now let's just say that both Jessica (my girlfriend) and I are in great physical shape, her being a swimmer and me a soccer player. She's tall with long brown hair and beautiful green eyes and a nice 36C size cup. I'm just under 6 foot and pretty skinny with dark brown hair and eyes. As far as down below I'm told I'm above average at around 7 inches or so.

Jessica and I have been dating for a long time and are thoroughly in love with each other. At the time of the story we hadn't been dating for as long, only about a year or so, but we were well into our unique sex life. This story takes place after our first encounter with Kevin.

And before I get into it...I know what the haters will say, but it's something we've worked through and handled. It caused problems at the time, but I've forgiven her and it's actually made our relationship that much stronger. So hate on...

Being the beautiful, wonderful girl that she is, Jessica likes to be paid attention. In the beginning I was always there for her and with her but eventually I would have to be away at school. As you can tell from our other stories she has quite the sexual appetite and I am more than happy to oblige. Under any normal circumstances I am more than adequate for her in bed and we enjoy a healthy and diverse sex life.

I guess what happened was, in a small part, my fault as well. I knew about her needs to feel loved and her sexual appetite and I knew me being away at school would be hard on us both. For the beginning everything was fine, we talked plenty, communicated online and I sent pictures and flowers and the like occasionally. She did the same. After a while I suppose I got...comfortable...in our relationship. I almost developed a sort of apathy, like I no longer thought it was as important to go home every weekend, or to call her all the time, or to do the little things I had done in the past to keep me on her mind. I noticed the signs, she was getting unhappy and irritable, but for whatever stupid reason I largely ignored them. That still doesn't excuse her actions, but I just wanted everything to be clear that I wasn't exactly doing my best as a boyfriend either.

The guys name was Charlie. Charlie was a part time army reserves volunteer, and that's basically all he did with his life. In other words, he barely skated through high school, couldn't make it in college, so he did what everyone else in that situation does that doesn't go into the fast-food industry: he joined the army. Sort of. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what our armed forces do for us, I just wanted to better illustrate his character.

Charlie and Jessica had been friends for a long time. Long before her and I ever even met one another. It was one of those situations where he was a guy and he was her best friend, but they never dated or anything like that. They had kissed at one point, a fact that made me nervous about their continued friendship while we were dating, but she assured me it was harmless during a simple game of truth or dare. Alcohol included. Now I honestly didn't think anything of this because Jessica is one of those girls that gets along better with the guys anyway, put her with a bunch of girls for too long and sparks start to fly, not the good kind.

Occasionally throughout our first year of dating some things would happen with Charlie that made me uncomfortable but I let slide because of their pre-existing friendship and such. For example, they danced at a club one night while I was off picking up a friend to bring. She went to a party I couldn't go to one night with my blessing and a picture of them real close together showed up. She would talk to him on the phone a lot, and they would occasionally hang out at her place or the park or something together when I wasn't there, but nothing serious every happened.

Despite everything I never really liked Charlie. As a guy I know that girl can have a guy for a best friend without the guy wanting to fuck her at some point. After meeting him I could tell just from looking at him that he resented me for dating her and that he would hump her first chance he got despite the pretense.

Charlie is considerably bigger than me physically. He's about 6'1", 185 pounds, with a shaved head and pretty thick arms and a broad chest. Military type guy, pretty buff, strong jaw, and full of tattoos everywhere. He sort of looks like a gorilla, except he's definitely white, as in white trash pretty much.

Once me and Jessica got into a pretty bad argument about me coming home one weekend. She wanted me to and I didn't want to because I had a major midterm on Monday that I needed to study for badly in order to get an A in the class.

"Well fine then do whatever you want! I don't care I'll just find something else to do!"

"Well what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Fuck you! That's what it means!"

"Hold on Jess, now..."

Silence, she hung up on me. I knew she was upset, but I also knew she would call me back when she calmed down and apologize. Which she did.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier, I was just really upset and wanted to see you bad...but it's okay I'm better now..." she said.

"That easy?" I pried, knowing better. "I mean you were uber-pissed and now its all good just like that?"

"Yeah well Charlie came over and helped calm me down..."

I resisted my urge to curse her out on the spot: "What do you mean 'helped calm you down'?"

"Well nothing like that..." she sighed. Acting like she was irritated I would even bring that up as she usually did when I questioned their relationship in the past.

"Well what then?"

"I dunno we just talked and he cheered me up that's all. Then he left. What does it matter? You got your way and I'm not mad anymore so let's leave it at that, k?"

I was inclined to do so because arguing with her is not fun in the least so I let it drop.

About a week or two later, realizing her unhappy mood because of my lack of visits and contact, I decided to plan a surprise visit to her place to cheer her up. We talked earlier in the day and it was the middle of the week so she wouldn't be expecting me home until the weekend. When I talked to her she told me that her mom was going to be staying at her grandmother's that night and that she was just going to be hanging at home watching a few movies she had rented. Perfect! I thought to myself. Boy was I wrong!

I drove home excited to surprise her as I pulled into her driveway. I called her planning to pretend to be busy studying or something right before I knocked on the door. She didn't answer her phone after I called her like 3 times so I figured it was either on silent or she was jamming out to music and couldn't hear it. So I walked up to the door and knocked but no answer.

I heard the faint beating of bass and figured she was listening to music and couldn't hear me so I went around to her bedroom window where the light was on and peered in to see what she was doing. And that's when I almost lost my mind.

I saw my beautiful girlfriend who I loved more than anything butt ass naked leaning over her bed getting fuck hard from behind by Charlie. She was facing the window but at a slant so that I could see her whole body as well as Charlie's. He was holding on to both her hips with his massive tattooed arms and pulling her ass into him hard as he thrust his package forward equally hard right into her from behind. I could tell by the look on his face and the tension in his muscles that he was going as hard as he could. I could also tell by the bed shaking violently and the loud scraping and slapping noise I could hear even through the window.

Then I looked at Jessica. She was on her knees on her bed while he was standing behind it fucking her. She was holding herself up with her hands and her hair was draped over to one side and I had a good look at her face from the window. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open in ecstasy. I could tell from the look on her face that she was enjoying the pounding Charlie was giving her. I knew from experience that she loved the rough sex more than most girls. She loved to get it hard, the harder you could give it to her the better, and from the look of things Charlie was fucking her harder than I was physically able to. I could hear her muffled cries of pleasure through the window.

I was immediately enraged.

"What the fuck?!" I practically yelled to no one in particular. Since neither one of them moved I could tell they didn't hear me. But if they even bothered to look out the window they would see me for sure.

She looked back at him and mouthed "fuck me" and "harder" once or twice as I was watching. I could see him say something and see her smile and then resume that dumb look of fuck heaven on her face.

My initial reaction was to rush up to the door, kick it in if I had to, beat his ass, and then chew her out, maybe even beat her ass too if I was feeling frisky. However, for some reason I forced myself to stay and watch a second longer. I was like the worst thing I could possibly witness but I couldn't look away. Like a train wreck I suppose. But I knew in my heart right away that wasn't the only reason I didn't look away.

I looked back again after averting my eyes briefly and it was pretty much the same scenario. I looked up and down Jessica's body. Her arms were shaking with the strain of holding her up and probably because they were numb from orgasm. Her hair was flying about her face from the motion of their fucking. She would bob her head up and down unable to keep it still. She was arching and contracting her back as he fucked her, her legs were spread wide to be on either side of Charlie's wide frame. Her feet were slightly raised and her toes were curled, a sign that she was in sheer pleasure. I could see huge ripples going through her ass cheeks each time his abdomen met her backside. I could also see her stomach going in and out sharply from her deep breaths and the arching of her back. Some of her hair was sticking to her face indicating that she was sweating a good deal. The thing that drew my eyes the most though was the sight of her big wonderful breasts flopping up and down in full swing from the violent fucking Charlie was busy administering. Her nipples were rock hard as well. The sight was amazing and I couldn't look away.

As I was watching Charlie leaned forward and took one of her breast in his big hand and squeezed it hard as he continued to fuck her. She simply reached back with one hand and took hold of his arm feeling his bulging muscles as he did so.

He played with the breast a little more and slipped some fingers over her erect nipple and I saw him brush it lightly and then tweak and finally squeeze it between his fingers. This caused Jessica to cry out and shake a little visibly. He then leaned back again and eyed her ass as he continued to fuck her. Eventually he hauled back with one big hand and slapped her ass. Not to hard the first time but they got subsequently harder until finally he was slapping her ass so hard her whole body was lurching forward with each hit and she had to keep catching herself from falling. I could hear the slaps all the way outside. Jessica seemed to be enjoying it.

I watched them for a little while longer, it was much of the same. Jessica could fuck all day long without tiring, and so could Charlie apparently. The only notable differences was that at one point Charlie reached forward and grabbed her long hair pulling her head back and using it almost like he was riding a horse, a bucking bronco more like it. Her head snapped back eyes still closed and I could see her swallow hard every now and then her throat straining with the effort.

At another point Charlie reached down a spread Jessica's ass cheeks apart and spit onto her asshole. He then proceeded to rub her asshole with his thumb while he kept on fucking her like a madman. When he started this Jessica reached back underneath herself with one arm and was feeling his dick fly in and out of her pussy.

I was still unclear as to why I hadn't rushed in there and broke that shit up when I finally admitted the answer to myself:

I was incredibly turned on by what I was seeing. It was making me so horny I could hardly believe it and after looking down I confirmed the stirring feeling I felt and realized I was hard as a rock. Most guys don't realize it but seeing your significant other in action is an incredible turn on. And for me apparently, it was regardless of the circumstances.

I was right about to force myself to look away and march to the door when I saw some communication going on. Jessica said something to Charlie and then leaned back resting on her knees as he pulled her forward by her neck and then they kissed. It was deep, long, and passionate, with plenty of visible tongue.

Then he let her go and grabbed the back of her head forcing her face into the bed. He violently shoved her whole body down leaving only her ass in the air and held her there as he redoubled his efforts at destroying my lovely girlfriend's pussy. He leaned forward thrusting in and out much harder and faster and he was pulling his dick almost all the way out with each thrust now.

This went on for a few seconds and I realized what was happening.

"No." I thought to myself. "Not like that...don't you fucking dare!"

But I couldn't make myself move. Or do anything to stop it. I watched hoping what I thought was about to happen didn't happen. I mean you would think I couldn't get more upset after seeing him fuck my girlfriend and kiss her but the thought of what was about to happened bothered me even more for some reason.

Then sure enough I could hear both of their moans and screams muffled by the glass as they both climaxed together. Charlie gave one last massive thrust, shook, then laid on top of Jessica. He had cum deep inside my girlfriend's pussy.

"Motherfucker..." I whispered.

They both just laid there for a few seconds. Then the got up and he half held her in his arms. She traced the lines of his muscles and they exchanged some words and a few brief kisses.

He jiggled one of her breasts and she laughed then I saw her say something. I don't know what she said but I know it was sexy because she had that look in her eye and was half biting her lip as she said it. Then she reached down and grabbed his now soft dick and wiggled it around a little bit before quickly taking it into her mouth and cleaning it off a bit. Then she pushed him down smiling as she looked into his eyes and let her hair drape over his chest as she was busy licking his whole pelvic region down cleaning all her juices off of him. I knew what she was doing because she did this with me often.

My dick was still pressing against my pants hard and I could feel a wet spot from pre-cum. I watched as they started to get dressed. After a few minutes they were both dressed and looked like they were getting ready to leave. I noticed then that only her car was there. I pulled out my phone and called her again. They had turned the music off and I saw her pull her phone out and look at it. She gave a "omfg" sigh and motioned for Charlie to be silent.

"Hello" she sounded both tired and irritated.

"Hey baby." I put on a pleasant face. "What are you up to right now?"

"Nothing much sweets. Just getting ready to put in another of those movies, how's studying going?"

"That's it? You sure? You sound exhausted. You just go for a run or something?" I was testing her to see what she'd say.

"Nope. Just sitting around the house. I ran to my phone? Maybe that's why I sound a little winded." She lied.

"Uh-huh. Sure you haven't been fucking some random guy?" I made it sound like I was joking.

"Umm yeah that's exactly what I've been doing." She said with a sarcastic tone. Meaning for me to take it as she was joking. Little did I know she was telling the truth. "Don't be ridiculous, I told you already. Anyway I got to go I want to watch this before I go to sleep!"

"Okay babe talk to you later!"

"K. Bye."

She didn't say I love you. Which she does every time we get off the phone without fail.

I rushed around to the back door and leaned up against the side of the house in the shadows. I waited a few seconds and they both came out the back. I waited until they had walked past me, not seeing me in the dark.

"Well I'll be damned, you weren't kidding were you?"

They both jumped almost out of their skin at the sound of my voice and turned around to face me. I stood there silent for a moment drinking in the look of terror on Jessica's face and the brief look of 'oh fuck me' on Charlie's face before he put the tough look on.

"Jesus! What the hell are..." Jess started.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped back. "You don't get to talk. And you..." I pointed at Charlie "You don't even dare open your fucking mouth. I saw everything!"

I won't detail the whole convo but there was a lot of cussing and blaming and everything else you can imagine. In the end Charlie was forced to walk home. Despite his superior size he knew I was a 2nd Dan in Taekwondo and decided to forgo that battle. He left without so much as a word to Jessica. She ended up crying and pleading for my forgiveness. I went in the house, got all my shit that I wanted, told her to go fuck herself, and promptly pulled off in my car with her crying in the street.

We broke up for about a week after that. She called constantly and pleaded with me to take her back. Eventually I broke down and realized the small part I played in her infidelity and we talked things out. It wasn't easy and it took a long time to get over but I'm a forgiving person and I believe whole-heartedly that people can change and after much debate and a long dating trail period I got over the whole thing and forgave Jessica 100%.

She still feels terrible about it all the time for her part, but mostly it's like it never even happened to us now. There were a few conditions however, upon our getting back together. And I'm not one to impose requirements or make ultimatums, these were largely at her suggestion: she was to drop all contact with Charlie and his buddy Jake (discussed later); she bought a new mattress, bed sheets, and pillows; and from that point forward she was infinitely more mature and understanding about me being away, she no longer had the childish need for constant attention and the like. Finally she insisted that I have sex with a good friend of hers at the girl's place. She said she would be happy to obliged because she thought I was hot, but I refused. I knew it would only make things worse, and in all honesty I really didn't want to. I still loved Jessica.

It wasn't until maybe about a year after it happened that the situation was brought up again. One day out of curiosity I just asked her how it happened, how exactly everything went down. She had given me brief details initially but nothing in depth. And she explained it to me.

"Well I was mad about you being away and I felt hurt and alone and needy and such...you know" She went on to explain some of the emotional reasons for what she did, some of which were pretty valid and I was at fault for but none of which justified the whole thing, something we both agreed on, and nothing I'm willing to discuss here, we do like to keep some parts of our relationship private guys!

12