One Time Thing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately when she came out of the shower Santana found the other girl had split, the only evidence that she hadn't imagined the whole thing being cum stained sheets and the taste of Quinn in her mouth.

For a moment Santana just stood there, debating what she should do. Then against her better judgement she quickly grab the complimentary bathrobe she was totally going to steal anyway and stuck her head out the door in the hopes of spoting Quinn trying to make her escape. Instead she spotted a grinning Puck.

"What are you doing up so early?" Santana glared.

"You realise it's noon, right?" Puck deadpanned.

"Whatever." Santana said dismissively, stepping out of her room so she could look past him, "Why are you standing there like a less pretty Lurch?"

Puck smirked and held out something and said, "Just wanted to give you this."

Seeing Quinn was nowhere to be found Santana turned her full attention on Puck and took the object he was offering her. It turned out to be a small circular piece of plastic with something attached to it. Recognising it just after she grabbed it, for which Santana blamed Quinn, the former cheerio raised an eyebrow, "What the fuck is this?"

"It's a medal." Puck said, that stupid smug only getting more smug.

"No, this is a piece of plastic you picked up at a crappy toy store, or possibly a gas station, and you know damn well I meant why are you giving me this tacky piece of..." Santana trailed off, a half smile crossing her own face as realisation hit her like a ton of bricks, "You were totally in the room next door, weren't you?"

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the whole fucking hotel heard you." He laughed, loving life at the moment, "Seriously, that was awesome!"

"It was." Santana said proudly, before frowning, "Hey, were you-"

"No, I was with Kitty... who was eager to follow in her idol's footsteps." Punk bragged.

"Too bad you couldn't make her scream like her idol." Santana smiled wickedly.

"Hey, I've never made anyone scream like that." Puck said without thinking, then quickly continued before Santana could say anything, "I mean I've come close, really close, but... hey, since I owe you for a memorable night I wanted to give you some advice."

"Oh, and what words of wisdom could Noah Puckerman possibly offer?" Santana mocked.

"Don't go after Quinn." Puck said, suddenly serious, "We both know her, and we both know what she needs right now is space."

There was a long silence as Santana tried to think of a counter argument, but he was right. She knew he was right and she hated him for it.

"What if this is it?" She asked in a soft voice, "What if I pushed her too far... I mean I totally pushed her too far, but what if this time she never speaks to me again?"

"Then that was one hell of a goodbye." Puck briefly smiles before adding, "I went after Quinn, pushed her to like me back and well, it didn't exactly do me much good. But hey, I'm rooting for you."

"I'm not... we're not..." Santana murmured, it truly hitting her in that moment she wasn't sure what she wanted from Quinn and she really, really had to think about it some more before talking to the other former cheerleader. That Puck of all people helped her realise this pissed her off and she gave him a blank stare before briefly holding up the crappy piece of plastic and adding, "Whatever, I'm totally keeping this."

She then turned around, opened the door and walk through it.

"Hey Santana." Puck said, making her turn to see him giving her a cheesy thumbs up, "You're like my fucking God now."

Santana smirked and close the door on him, that smirk fading from her face as she became lost in thought. And God damn packing.

12