One Time Thing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Quinn could challenge her to do it Santana began swiftly picking up the pace until her thighs were smacking off the blonde's butt cheeks so hard she thought she was getting spanked and the sound of flesh meeting flesh was almost drowning out Quinn's screams of pure pleasure. And that toy, that wonderful little toy was hammering Quinn's guts like a automatic drill, Santana more than living up to her promise as she sent Quinn over the edge of an incredible climax.

Just as she was going over the edge Santana grabbed Quinn by her pretty blonde hair, yanked it backwards and growled pretty much directly into her ear, "This ass is mine Q! MINE! What is it?"

Beyond any coherent thought Quinn screamed, "It's yours! IT'S YOURS! MY ASS IS YOURS!"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT'S MINE!" Santana practically screamed, "I GOT HERE FIRST! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK YOUR LITTLE ANAL CHERRY QUINNIE! ME! I POPPED THAT LITTLE ANAL CHERRY OF YOURS AND NOW THIS ASS IS MINE. I OWN IT! IT BELONGS TO ME AND YOU KNOW IT BITCH. I SHOULD JUST SHOW UP TO THE NEXT DATE YOU HAVE WITH SOME SNOBBY RICH BOY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND MAKE YOU BEND OVER SO I CAN BUTT FUCK YOU RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. SHOW HIM WHAT AN ANAL WHORE QUINN FABRAY REALLY IS. SHOW HIM WHO SHE BELONGS TOO. AND REMIND YOUR STUPID ASS YOU BELONG TO ME TOO! MAYBE I'LL SHOW UP TO YOUR CLASSES AND YOUR NEW HOME TOO SO I CAN ASS FUCK YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR NEW FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES SO I CAN SHOW THEM WHO YOU REALLY ARE! THEN WE CAN SHOW YOUR DADDY! YOU REMEMBER HIM? THE FUCKING ASS HOLE WHO KICKED YOU OUT FOR BEING PREGGERS AND THOUGHT I WAS YOUR MAID'S DAUGHTER WHEN HE FIRST MET ME? MAYBE I SHOULD TRACK HIM DOWN SO I CAN BEND YOU OVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM SO HE CAN SEE WHAT A LESBIAN ANAL SLUT YOU'VE BECOME! AND MAYBE THAT'S ALL YOU SHOULD BE FROM NOW ON! MAYBE FROM NOW ON I SHOULD JUST TREAT YOU LIKE MY PERSONAL ANAL SLUT AND HOP ON A TRAIN WHENEVER I WANT A PIECE OF THIS WHITE GIRL ASS!"

Quinn couldn't believe what Santana was saying, and she couldn't believe how hard it was making her cum. This was perhaps the most humiliating, horrifying and perverted thing to ever happen to her, even more than being robbed of her anal cherry, but no matter how gross it was or how disgusted Quinn would be with herself later right now all she could really concentrate on was the amazing orgasm that rocked her body, the ones quickly following it turning her into a complete mess. Nothing but a quivering, sweaty wreck. An orifice for Santana's lust. A bitch. Quinn felt like she was nothing but a submissive bitch in that moment, and as embarrassing as it was Quinn loved it.

Santana was thinking something similar and she loved it just as much if not more than Quinn. She became consumed by it. The dominance she felt, the power, the overwhelming knowledge that she had turned her prim and proper friend into a quivering mess of flesh who by the end of the butt fucking was slamming herself back against Santana's strap-on easily just as hard as Santana was pounding that rubber cock in and out of Quinn's widely stretched out butt hole, the two close friends becoming like wild animals in heat.

That didn't excuse some of the things Santana said, and she knew she was pushing Quinn too far even by what had become their standards, but she just couldn't help herself. She wanted every single word to be true, and in this glorious moment it was. Quinn Fabray's ass was hers. She was pounding it deeper and harder than anyone else could, and with every thrust she was not only reminding Quinn of that but she was stating her claim over this glorious prize. And as hot as the idea of Quinn Fabray as her own personal anal whore was it was nowhere near enough. Not with a pussy that tasty, and a mouth which seemed made to eat her cunt.

So no, in that moment Quinn wasn't her personal anal whore... well, she was, but she was that and so much more. She was her personal pussy licker, her fuck hole, each of her holes a fuck hole for her exclusive use, and most of all Quinn was her bitch. Quinn Fabray was a submissive little bitch, Santana wanting to strap a pretty little collar around her neck with the words 'Property of Santana Lopez' or simply 'Santana's Bitch' on the name tag. Or maybe she could get the same words tattooed or branded onto Quinn's ass, or some kind of combination of those two, and then show everyone in the glee club what had happened to the mighty Quinn Fabray. Hell, show strangers on the fucking street that this beautiful girl was hers. HERS!

Santana let all those desires be known but thankfully she said them in Spanish so there was no way Quinn would understand her. Also Quinn was probably way too far gone to even get she was saying anything, Santana barely acknowledging it herself as she finally went over the edge of her own orgasm. She had been holding it back for so long so she could continue the heaven of ass fucking Quinn Fabray for as long as possible, but once she went over the edge she knew the floodgates had been opened and it was only a matter of time before she had to stop.

On sheer willpower Santana pounded Quinn's butt through a few more orgasms but ultimately the two of them crashed back down onto the bed in a sweaty heap, both gasping for breath and barely conscious. And honestly Santana would have been happy just to slip into unconsciousness, or at least just stay there laying on top of Quinn with every inch of her strap-on buried up the other girl's butt. Then she was startled by a tiny sound behind her, the momentary shock forcing her to turn around and face the door, although she did little more than collapse down onto her back and inadvertently remove the dildo from Quinn's well-fucked ass.

If it had been a stranger Santana was pretty sure she would be screwed given how tired and aching her joints were, and Quinn would be no help because despite her being by far the more prudish of the two of them she hadn't seen to be able to move a muscle yet, although it was possible she hadn't heard anything. Santana was very glad she had heard something though, because the person standing in front of her was anything but a stranger, and anything but a threat for that matter.

"Rachel." Santana grinned widely, loudly emphasising her fellow brunette's name as beside her what was left of Quinn Fabray let out this adorable little embarrassed whimper, "Something I can do for you?"

Rachel blinked, Santana's words forcing her out of her dumbfounded haze and making her focus angrily on her roommate, "Santana, what the hell?"

"What?" Santana shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant even as the grin wouldn't leave her face, "You guys still haven't given me a room yet. Until then we're sharing."

"NO! No, no, no, no, NO! THIS, is my room. I said you could have ONE draw, and you tossed over half my stuff in the trash so you could fill up MY ROOM with your clothes and sex toys, and now you're having sex in my bed!" Rachel whisper yelled before desperately trying to calm herself. Arguing with Santana Lopez was like arguing with a wall, a total waste of breath. Speaking of breath Rachel took several big gulps of it to try and calm herself before adding, "But... I get it, you have nowhere else to go, and we really need to sort out better sleeping arrangements for you, but you just can't have sex in other people's beds Santana! You just can't! It, it isn't sanitary, and I have only so many spare sheets. But I'm your friend, and I want to support you, even if your into some really... unconventional things. So... let's call this a learning experience and not mention it again. Ever. And oh, no offence to you honey, but Santana do you think you could ask your lady friend to at least get dressed before Quinn gets back. I mean, you know Quinn would never approve of such a thing. The, the butt sex, not the lesbianism... although between you and me she's not exactly comfortable with... with this sort of..."

Santana's mind screamed at her to quickly agree and tell Rachel to fuck off already so there was maybe a snowballs chance in hell Quinn could escape this situation with an ounce of dignity. But 'Snixx' had completely taken over, the Latina still on an incredible high from all her orgasms and being able to so thoroughly dominate Quinn Fabray that she just let her bad self grin wickedly at Rachel until the little hamster wheel inside her head finally began turning, the moment she put two and two together creating a look that the wicked brunette would never forget.

"Quinn?" Rachel squeaked, her voice barely above a whisper.

There was a long moment of deafening silence and then Quinn let out a tearful whimper of utter humiliation and then finally moved to try and cover herself. Not that there was much point, the little troll had got a thorough look at Quinn's naked ass, and even if that little back hole wasn't gaping as wide as it had when Santana's dildo had been pounding in and out of it then it would still be one batted and possibly bruised butt, meaning it didn't matter how long Rachel had been standing in the doorway the Hobbit knew Santana had ass fucked Quinn Fabray.

"I... I..." Rachel stammered.

"Rachel!" Quinn said weakly, finally lifting her face out of the bed sheets, "For the love of God please just leave."

"Or don't. I mean you two have basically been eye fucking for years, so why not finally move things to the next level with yours truly guiding the way?" Santana offered, then when Rachel turned to her added, "As you know Rach, I have another strap-on. Loads in fact. So why don't you strap one on and we'll introduce Quinnie to the joys of double penetration? Though... I'm not ready to share her ass, that's mine, but you could totally have her pussy. Everybody else has. And hey, if you're not down to wear a dildo you could always eat her pussy while I fuck her up the ass.

"OH MY GOD!" Rachel screeched, running out of the room while apparently in the middle of the world's biggest freak out.

Which of course made Santana laugh her ass off, until she turned to a glaring Quinn who growled at her, "Get out."

With the smile which had been constantly on her face for the last few minutes slowly fading Santana softly said, "Quinn, it was just a joke, I-"

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!" Quinn screamed at the top of her lungs.

For a moment Santana just stared at the other girl, then she grabbed a couple of clothes and left Quinn to get dressed. And if she felt half of what Santana was feeling it probably took a while just to be able to move semi-normally, Santana finding herself with a lot of time on her hands in between scurrying to make herself look half decent and when Quinn finally opened the door. During that time whatever was left of Snixx skipped away into the deepest, darkest places in her mind, laughing all the way as that evil alter ego of hers left her to contemplate how she had made the exact same mistakes as last time but now it was so much worse.

The moment the door flung open Santana started talking a mile a minute, "Quinn, I am so, so sorry. The thing with Rachel was totally out of line, and all that stuff I said was just me talking trash, I didn't really mean any of it, and I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, please don't go, let's talk about this, please?"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Quinn screeched after she tried to push past Santana and the other girl grabbed her arm, "DON'T EVER TOUCH ME!"

Letting go of Quinn's arm Santana took a calming breath and quickly called after Quinn as she headed to the door, "I know what you're going through Q. Liking girls can be really scary, and I don't know if you're gay or bi or whatever, but I can help you. You just need to stop running away from me. I mean, I know I crossed like a thousand different lines, and again I'm so sorry for that and for pushing you way too far, but... you're just so fucking hot. But that's no excuse, and again I'm sorry, I just... I really want to help you get through this. No expectations, I swear. Just please, let me help."

"You've done enough." Quinn mumbled angrily closing her hand around the door handle and trying to force herself just to open it before turning her head and adding, "And I'm not gay, bi, or anything."

Santana was unable to stop herself from giving her friend a look and then in the most unhelpful tone possible practically laughed, "Quinn-"

"I AM NOT GAY!" Quinn yelled, angrily letting go of the handle and turning completely around before adding in a slightly less noisy but just as angry voice, "I am not some disgusting freak of nature like you and your little girlfriend! I'm a good girl. I'm a normal girl. I'm not like you, I'll never be like you!"

Unable to stop herself from getting a little mad Santana countered bitterly, "Says the girl who seduced me! The girl who came after me, twice. The girl who threw herself into my arms the second I walked into my home and then buried her face in my cunt and ate it like it was her job."

"Fuck you!" Quinn spat coldly, turning her back on the other girl and yanking the door open while ordering, "Don't call me! Don't text me, don't drop by, don't do anything, just stay the hell out of my life."

"You know what, fine. I don't know why I'm even fucking worried, we do this all the time. One of us pisses the other off, we scream at each other and then swear we'll never talk again but sooner or later it's like it never fucking happened." Santana practically growled, wishing she truly believed it. Then, knowing this might be the last chance she ever had to make a grand gesture she yelled, "QUINN!"

Against her better judgement Quinn turned in the doorway, looked Santana in the eye and asked, "What?"

"I..." Santana started, second guessing herself briefly but deep down knowing it was true, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Quinn just stared for a few seconds, then with tears flooding her eyes she gritted her teeth and slammed the door behind her while calling out, "Go to hell freak!"