One Time Thing Ch. 06

Story Info
Quinn and Santana work out some 'kinks' in their relationship.
5.6k words
4.73
10.8k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,988 Followers

The past two weeks had been the best two weeks of Quinn's life. They had also been the most exhausting. Granted, going into this relationship Quinn had known Santana loved sex, however she had assumed Santana had been exaggerating.

After all Santana said a lot of things which couldn't possibly be true, mostly little white lies to make her look cool/more gangster than she actually was, but if anything she had underplayed her sexual appetite by proudly referring to herself as a slut, because wow, the other girl was just insatiable.

It was one thing when they were sharing a home with two other people and therefore even Santana was forced to restrain herself, and when she couldn't Quinn mostly had the willpower to talk her out of a quickie as long as someone else was in the apartment, which was frequently thanks to various friends dropping by.

But now they had Quinn's college dorm all to themselves and ever since they had moved in two weeks ago Santana hadn't been able to keep her hands off of her, Quinn bizarrely looking forward to her classes as they were a slight reprieve from her girlfriend's addictive touch.

Another difference was that ever since they had 'broken in their new room' and she had asked Santana to be more rough with her and fuck her up the ass from time to time Quinn was experiencing the old saying of 'be careful what you wish for' because while Santana wasn't always rough with her she was now being butt fucked two to three times a day.

It was hard to complain because the orgasms where incredible, but it made somethings embarrassingly difficult. Like sitting down, Quinn shifting from cheek to cheek as she tried not to put her full weight on her incredibly sore bottom. Hell, even walking was becoming difficult, Quinn more convinced than ever when she finally left for her afternoon class that she needed to have a talk with Santana.

That was easier said than done. For most of the last week Quinn had been planning to talk to Santana, but then she reached her college dorm and saw the beautiful Latina and her words failed her. If she was lucky enough to get anything out Santana would grin that sexy grin of hers and Quinn would just melt.

Last time she had fought through that, but then Santana had pounced on her before she could tell her not too, and as soon as those talented hands touched her she was a goner. But this time would be different, Quinn stubbornly told herself. This time she would put her foot down and make it clear that while she loved being a bottom she wasn't Santana's slut. She was her girlfriend, and should be treated as such.

"Santana, we need to talk." Quinn blurted out, before she registered the soft lighting and her girlfriend wearing lingerie which made her melt again.

Meanwhile Santana went from happy to horrified, "What?"

"Huh." Quinn mumbled.

"You used like the worst words ever. So what have I done?" Santana asked, quickly getting out of her sexy pose and off the bed before approaching her lover, "Is it because I've been so rough with you lately? Because I'm sorry, but you kind of gave me the green light, and... I just got a bit carried away. You know me, I always do, but I swear that's not how it's got to be. I can change, I swear, and I was going to make it up to you tonight. Please baby, don't do anything rash."

"Shhhhhhh, calm down sweetie." Quinn said, quickly closing the door behind her and then closing the distance between her and the other girl, "Yeah, I've kind of felt overwhelmed lately, but I definitely don't want to break up."

"Good." Santana smiled softly, "I don't want to lose you Q."

"I don't want to lose you either S." Quinn returned the smile, wrapping her arms round Santana who returned the favour, then the blonde blushed, "But... I don't think I can take another ass fucking for at least a week."

"Awww, Quinn... is someone's butt feeling sore." Santana couldn't help teasing her as she slid her hands down to squeeze Quinn's ass. As Quinn flinched Santana quickly followed up with, "Cos I got away to make you feel better."

"Really?" Quinn asked, not really wanting to further discuss her aching butt.

"Really." Santana said softly, pulling her girlfriend in for a gentle kiss, which lasted a minute or two before she pulled away and grinned, "Besides, I've been meaning to make it clear to you that I don't need a silly little toy to make you cum."

Quinn didn't doubt that, and she didn't think Santana's strap-on was silly, but she wasn't going to point that out. Not when Santana was kissing her again, Quinn's tired and stressed out body melting into the arms of her surprisingly strong lover and becoming blissfully happy. Then Santana pulled back to try and unhook her push-up bra, prompting Quinn to blurt out, "Stop!"

Santana smirked, "Oh, you like? Huh?"

"Yes." Quinn squeaked, blushing as her eyes travelled down to that bra which made Santana's tits look so big and wonderful, the other girl giving her a slow twirl so she could see Santana was wearing a tiny thong which dug into her amazing ass. Then she forced herself out of her stupor and said as confidently as she could, "Take off my clothes and fuck me. Then, after you've made me cum, I'm going to slowly unwrap you like the gift you are, and then eat your little pussy til you scream."

That wiped the smirk off of Santana's face, momentarily making Quinn feel proud of herself, until Santana closed the distance between them again, gently pulled off the blonde's jacket and said, "Na Q, I'm not going to fuck you tonight. I'm going to make love to you."

Santana then kissed Quinn again, feeling very pleased with herself when the formerly uptight blonde melted into her embrace again.

Unfortunately that kind of backfired on her as she had to break the kiss soon afterwards to get Quinn's top over her head, but after that they were in kiss city for the next few minutes as Santana stripped the other girl and guided her to the bed with practised ease.

They even maintained the lip lock as Santana slowly lowered Quinn down on got on top of her, the friends turned lovers passionately making out for another few minutes before Santana finally moved away from Quinn's lips and started spreading kisses up and down her neck.

She managed to stay there longer than usual, but ultimately Santana's desire to go lower kicked in, and after a few minutes of kissing, licking, sucking and occasionally nipping the soft flesh of Quinn's neck the brunette moved down to the blonde's boobs.

Again she stayed longer than usual, this time Santana not in a hurry to go anywhere. Sure, she was eager to taste Quinn's pussy again, but she knew how much her girl liked her titties sucked, and Santana was only too happy to oblige.

So for the next few minutes Santana went back and forth between those boobs, kissing her way down one and up the other, and occasionally around the nipples.

Of course the nipples were her main focus, Santana wrapping her lips around each one in turn and eagerly sucking on them. Then she moved onto to sliding her tongue around and flicking those nipples.

Finally, she began gently biting them, which really got Quinn crying out, although for now the blonde wasn't actually saying anything other than a few moans of 'yes' and Santana's name over and over again.

That would change, Santana promised herself, sliding her hands up to Quinn's boobs. For the past few minutes she had been using those hands to caress the not so fun parts of Quinn's body like her arms, sides, thighs and stomach, and keeping herself up of course.

Now she was pushing those nipples deeper into her mouth, and playing with whichever one wasn't in her mouth, which of course naturally drove Quinn wild. Eventually even wild enough for Quinn to give her what she wanted.

"Lower." Quinn whimpered, "Please Santana, lower. Lick me, mmmmmmmmm, lick my pussy, ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, please? Please San, ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes baby, lower!"

Quinn knew how much Santana loved to hear her beg for her. It was an incredible turn on for them both, although Quinn almost always made Santana work for it, which admittedly was easy for Santana as she had an almost unholy knowledge of women's bodies.

Or at least an unholy knowledge of Quinn's body, Santana knowing how to effortlessly get Quinn's attention and then turn that attention into a desperate need for release. This time was no different, as was the eagerness in which Santana lowered herself down in between her legs as soon as Quinn begged for it.

To be fair Santana didn't dive right in, spending a little while kissing Quinn's flat stomach, so by the time the Latina was in place the white girl was aching to feel that talented little tongue.

Quinn got it fairly quickly, the blonde letting out a sharp cry followed by a long moan as the brunette pressed her tongue to the bottom of her pussy and then slowly slid it all the way up to the top, Santana cruelly cutting off the lick just before it reached Quinn's clit.

She then deliberately avoided it on the next half a dozen licks, and when she did do something it was just too breathe softly on that sensitive bundle of nerves, Quinn so wired at that point that it actually felt good.

All of this told Quinn that Santana was settling down for a long pussy licking, which was just fine with her.

Sure, it left her squirming slightly on her sore bottom, but for the most part her back, and the rest of her body, was helping to support the weight so the pain wasn't that bad, and she quickly forgot about it when Santana settled into giving her a long, slow cunt lapping.

In fact as the minutes ticked by and Santana's tongue continued to gently caress the lips of her pussy Quinn found herself increasingly forgetting about the literal pain in her ass and again focus on the metaphorical.

Not that it was that bad at first. Just a minor inconvenience. However she could only be licked by her beautiful lover for so long until the urge to cum became almost overwhelming. It didn't help matters that Santana really was breath taking in her skimpy outfit.

Sure, Quinn couldn't see those breasts anymore, but she could still see Santana's legs encased in stockings and that little thong buried in her juicy ass cheeks.

Mainly though it was infuriatingly gentle licks, and it only got 'worse' as Santana continued the exquisite torture, part of Quinn loving every second of it even as another part of her wanted to scream.

Santana definitely wanted to make Quinn scream for her, but for right now she was more than satisfied with the moans, groans, whimpers, cries and gasps which were coming with increasing volume and frequency, the first half a dozen or so incredibly cute and the ones that followed them incredibly sexy.

Of course Quinn's throaty voice was sexy anyway, but when she heard it when they were having sex Santana swore she could record it and make a fortune. Not that she would. No, Santana was selfish. She wanted to keep every little part of Quinn Fabray for herself.

Of course if she wanted to keep Quinn she needed to learn some self-control. Or at least some semblance of it, as the last thing she wanted was overwhelmed Quinn with rough and nasty sex. Well, maybe not the last thing, as if she had to lose her that would be the way to go, but Santana didn't ever want to lose her.

Where was she? Quinn's delicious pussy was so distracting. Oh yeah, keeping Quinn. Santana owed it to herself and Quinn to find a balance between rough and nasty sex and this more sweet and gentle love-making.

After all, she loved them both, and while there was nothing wrong with indulging in Quinn's submissive side, and her own dominant side, it was important to make it clear to Quinn that no matter what she adored her.

With that in mind Santana set out to give Quinn a nice long pussy licking, and that's exactly what she gave her.

However as Quinn started to be increasingly needy Santana did pick things up a bit by allowing her tongue to travel all the way up to her girlfriend's clit, and the first time the former connected with the latter Quinn let out a grateful cry which told Santana she was on the right track.

So after a few more gentle licks she began moving her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise as well as simply up-and-down, and lingered against Quinn's entrance every chance she got, which resulted in more positive reactions from the blonde.

From there Santana began lingering on Quinn's clit more and more, until she was pausing in between licks to flick that sensitive bundle of nerves. Finally she wrapped her lips around Quinn's clit, her girlfriend whimpering as she did nothing for a couple of seconds and then the blonde cried out as Santana began gently sucking.

Then not so gently, the devious brunette slowly increasing her suction until she could practically taste Quinn's cum, Santana sure she would soon be literally tasting it as her lover desperately clawed at the bed sheets for a few seconds and then finally gave Santana what she wanted. What she always wanted. Quinn Fabray begging for her.

"Fuck me Santana! Please fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue!" Quinn pleaded, knowing what Santana wanted to hear, "Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, please baby, I need it! I need your tongue. I need your girl tongue. I need your girl tongue inside me, oooooooooooooh please, tongue fuck my slutty little lesbian cunt, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, I need your girl tongue in my queer little pussy! Oh please fuck me! I need you to fuck me. I need to be fucked. Oh God! Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd!"

Sure enough Santana gave Quinn what she wanted. Just not in the way she was expecting it. Instead of slamming her tongue inside her, as usual, Santana slowly slid inside of her, although the result was the same.

She still became incoherent from being overwhelmed by increasingly wonderful pleasure, Quinn feeling like she was as close to cumming as she could be without actually going over the edge.

However while she loved the sudden violation of her pussy, this might have been even better, that talented tongue caressing her pussy walls as they eagerly made way for the invading muscle.

Once she had buried the entire length of her tongue inside her Santana just left there for a few seconds, giving both former best friends the chance to savour the unique sensation.

Then just as the novelty wore off and the desire to get fucked returned Quinn found herself screaming louder than ever as Santana began tongue fucking her.

Not as hard as she could at first, but not gently either, and it didn't take long before Santana was obviously using every ounce of skill and strength that she could to pound Quinn's pussy with her tongue, fucking the blonde like no one else had ever fucked her before.

No one compared to Santana Lopez. Absolutely no one, although Quinn tried to avoid saying that, as last thing she needed was to inflate Santana's already large ego. And to be fair it wasn't like she had been with any other women.

She could be just 100% gay, and a lesbian slut to boot, the kind of girl who convinced herself she was hard to please until she finally worked up the courage to be with another girl who in turn made her cum so hard and frequently that she was completely smitten with the girl who took her 'lesbian cherry'.

However while that described Quinn to a tea, it was hard to imagine anyone was as good at fucking women as Santana Lopez.

Santana certainly knew how to fuck her. Perhaps more importantly Santana knew how to make her cum, Quinn's eyes rolling in the back of her head and her entire body trembling as she received the type of powerful orgasm she was convinced that only Santana Lopez could give her.

The type which melted her mind and left her a complete mess, Quinn's last coherent thought but quite well being 'God, I love Santana Lopez'. Then she received her second orgasm, quickly followed by her third, and fourth, and so on, Santana relentless to squeezes as many climaxes out of her that she could.

Santana stopped making Quinn cum for only one thing, swallowing the fruits of her labour. Or at least the majority of it, something as a self-proclaimed but let's face it it's true expert rug muncher found easier at the beginning.

After all, to make sure she got her tongue as deep into Quinn as possible she'd had to press her face as deep into Quinn's pussy as possible, so when the blonde's first climax hit all Santana had to do was pull her tongue out and push her lips even more firmly against Quinn's entrance and the other girl's cum pretty much flow directly down her throat and into her belly where it belonged.

Once Santana had swallowed all of Quinn's cum she returned to the tongue fucking, successfully going back and forth for a little while. Then there was just too much liquid to swallow, which broke Santana's heart because this was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted. Even greater than Quinn's regular cunt cream.

On the bright side whatever she failed to swallow ended up on her face, or in her hair, sliding down her neck and onto her boobs, so in a way it was like Quinn was marking Santana as hers, an idea Santana loved almost as much as marking Quinn as hers. Plus Santana would be able to clean that liquid off and eat it later.

When her tongue finally got tired Santana replaced it with two fingers. She was of course reluctant to do so and miss out on all that precious Quinn cum, but she would at least get some of it later and again, the most important thing here was Quinn's pleasure/making her girlfriend cum.

Which was why Santana wrapped her lips around Quinn's clit and sucked it while she fingered her, starting slowly but gradually building up the pace until she was easily making Quinn cum over and over again, then she switched to guzzling down that yummy liquid she craved.

Again and again Santana switched back and forth, along the way adding her other hand into the mix. Specifically by collecting some of the escaped cum and pussy cream on a finger and then pushed it inside Quinn's ass.

Thanks to two weeks of nearly non-stop sodomy Quinn was easily able to take a finger up her butt, and the second one was quickly followed, the fact that this made Quinn cum extra hard giving Santana a wonderfully wicked idea. Sure, she had promised herself and Quinn no extreme anal, but that didn't mean they couldn't still have a little back door fun.

So pulling her face upwards and away from Quinn's pussy Santana ordered as firmly as possible, "Turn over!"

Quinn whimpered when Santana pulled away and then immediately flipped over when she heard that firm tone. She used to hate being bossed around, but now when Santana did it, oh it turned her on so much. And was oddly freeing.

But whilst she loved Santana she didn't 100% trust her not to butt fuck her after all. Or maybe spank her. Both of which Quinn would very much enjoy later, but for now she just wasn't sure her ass could take it, Quinn dully opening her mouth to protest when she felt her cheeks being spread apart.

Then her eyes went wide and she let out a gasp of surprise as she felt something soft and wet slide from the bottom of her pussy all the way up through her ass crack.

Of course after being on the receiving end of wonderful kisses, and pussy lickings, Quinn would know that soft, wet thing any where. She knew exactly what it was, and she knew exactly what was happening, she just couldn't believe it. Which was why she had to open her mouth and say may be the dumbest thing ever.

"Santana! What, what are you doing!" Quinn moaned in pleasure.

"Isn't it obvious Q?" Santana teased, "I'm eating your ass."

That response had Quinn blushing. Of course that was what Santana was doing. Quinn knew that, so she should be asking why, she should be stopping this. Shouldn't she? After all, it was so gross.

MTL17
MTL17
1,988 Followers
12