One Time Thing Ch. 07

Story Info
Quinn and Santana enjoy some roleplay.
11k words
4.8
8.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Quinn Fabray gave herself one final check in the mirror to see if there was anything more she could do to complete the illusion. As she did so she remembered the first time Santana had talked her into her old cheerleading uniform. At first she had been very against the idea, but as always Santana was persistent and Quinn always found it difficult to say no to her best friend turned girlfriend.

And truth be told Quinn was glad she did, because it led to some incredibly heated sex, even by their standards. From then on, it hadn't been difficult for Santana to talk Quinn into throwing on her old cheerleader outfit and pretend to be her old self.

Part of Quinn felt just as ridiculous as the first time she had dressed up like this, especially as it had been over three years since she had been at McKinley. Well, since she had been there as a student. She was physically there now, Santana talking her into breaking in to enhance the illusion. Not that it had been that hard, and Quinn had to admit there was an added thrill of danger given they were trespassing and could be really in trouble if they got caught.

Not to mention it would be nearly unbearably humiliating for her, although part of Quinn actually liked the thought of it. So as ridiculous as she felt walking out of the girl's bathroom and then through the halls of her old school Quinn felt it was worth it, putting on her game face as soon as she reached the girl's locker room and pushed her way inside.

Then she almost literally fell apart at the sight before her, namely Santana Lopez in the centre of the locker room, down on one knee and holding up a little black box in her hand, Quinn only able to whimper, "Oh my God."

Santana smiled softly and began her speech, "Quinn, I've known you my whole life. Nobody challenges me like you do, or makes me laugh, or just makes me feel more like me. We've had two amazing years together, and while this might be a little soon this just kind of feels right to me, you know? We don't have to get married right away, but we're finally about to leave college and enter the 'real world', and before we do I need to ask you one important question. I need to ask you whether, someday, you'll marry me?"

There was a long silence as Quinn tried to pull herself together, then she softly murmured, "Yes."

"Yes?" Santana grinned.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Quinn squealed, rushing over, dropping to her knees and throwing her arms around her new fiancé, "Yes I'll marry you."

"Good answer." Santana smiled, hugging Quinn back enthusiastically.

Then after a few moments Quinn pulled back and frowned, "But not right away right?"

"Of course not." Santana confirmed, "We're swimming in debt and can barely afford our apartment as it is. But as soon as I can give you the wedding you deserve, I'm totally making you Quinn Lopez-Fabray."

Quinn stared dreamily at her lover for a few long seconds, then she shook her head, "No, I wanna be Quinn Lopez."

Santana raised an eyebrow, wiped away some of the presumably purely happy tears and pointed out, "That's going to get some looks. You know, a super pale white girl with a Latina name."

Smiling with blissful happiness Quinn shrugged, "If anyone asks I'll just tell them about my red-hot Latina wife, who tops me on nightly basis."

"Please do." Santana chuckled, leaning in for a kiss which was welcomed by Quinn, the two of them softly exchanging spit for a few long minutes.

Then pulling back with the same blissful happy smile on her face Quinn asked, "You don't seriously expect me to be mean to you now, do you?"

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Santana said, kissing Quinn's forehead and then pulling back, "Unless you'd rather just leave now?"

"Tempting, but after that, I would give you just about anything." Quinn beamed, "Just give me a few minutes, and a do over on coming in, okay?"

"Anything you need, baby." Santana smiled, before frowning as she wiped away more tears from Quinn's face, "If you're absolutely sure you're up for it."

"Absolutely." Quinn replied forcefully.

"Are you sure baby?" Santana frowned, "Cause seriously, you're still crying."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just can't help it." Quinn wept softly, inwardly hating herself, "I'm just so happy. You've made me so happy."

"Are you sure Quinn?" Santana pushed.

Quinn closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Santana pretty much only called her by her real first name when things were serious, meaning her girl was worried about her and she needed to make herself clear, which she tried with every ounce of her inner strength, opening her eyes and confessing, "I never thought I'd be this happy, but you've just given me everything I ever wanted. Everything I never knew I wanted, and it's just a little overwhelming. But I still want to do this, okay? I'm not just here for you. I love being your slutty little bottom, and I've never wanted you more. I've never wanted anything more than I want you to top me, and I only ask that you fuck me hard, and snuggle with me afterwards."

There was a brief pause and then Santana grinned, "Oh Quinnie, there was never any danger of that not happening."

The now fiancés then shared a gentle kiss before Quinn awkwardly got to her feet and stumbled out before she could start crying again. Even then she barely made it, pressing her back against the nearest wall once she got out of the locker room and just started bawling.

To her shame she continued like that for several minutes, Quinn quickly retreating to the girls bathroom and locking herself in one of the stalls to try and get herself under control. She didn't really know what was happening, nothing like that ever happened to her before. Then again the love of her life had never asked her to marry her before.

As overwhelmed as she was it was the thought of the love of her life which finally got her to calm down and get back into character. Because there was nothing she wanted to do more right now then fulfil Santana's darkest desires and prove she was worthy of the title Mrs Quinn Lopez.

With that in mind a more determined than ever Quinn Fabray exited the bathroom, barged her way into the girls locker room and walked right past Santana to get to her old locker. Which was much easier now that Santana was ignoring her, and not presenting her with a wedding ring, Quinn muttering something under her breath as she passed her lover.

"What was that Q?" Santana asked without looking up from her shoelaces which she was pretending to tie.

There was a brief pause and then Quinn nonchalantly replied, "I said, what's up dyke."

"Yeah, that's what I figured you said." Santana frowned, standing up menacingly and approaching the blonde.

After another brief pause Quinn casually told Santana without looking at her, "You know, I should really talked to Sue, or go over her head and talk to the principal, about having you changing in the bathrooms, or with the boys, or something, because I'm not only comfortable with having a filthy lesbo changing in here, leering at me and other good girls of this squad."

"Good girls? Please!" Santana scoffed, "I know what kind of sluts you and the others are. And as for you not feeling comfortable, well, maybe that's because you can't handle having a crush on me."

"In your dreams." Quinn scoffed.

"Yeah actually. "Santana grinned, before coming to stand right behind her pray, "But yours too I'm betting, considering the way you leer at me when you think I'm not looking."

"Now look here Predatory Lez!" Quinn snapped, whirling around and glaring at the brunette, "I don't care what fantasies you have in your poor little home at night, but don't go around spreading rumours that I'm some filthy cunt licker like you!"

Santana grinned, "You know what Q, at first it amused me to let you think you were number one, but I think it's high time I took my rightful place, and took you down a peg."

"Oh yeah, and how you going to do that, rug muncher?" Quinn asked.

"Like this!" Santana announced, slapping Quinn as hard as she could across the face.

Quinn didn't need to fake being stunned, or stumbling back, but she did fake the outrage as Santana grabbed her, turned her around and pushed her against the wall, "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Putting you in your place, bitch." Santana growled as she held Quinn against the wall with one hand and used the other to spank the other girl's skirt covered butt as hard as she could.

"OWWW what are you, OWWW, help, somebody help me, OWWW, OWWW, OWWW, AH GOD HELP ME, THIS CRAZY BITCH IS OWWW FUCK!" Quinn screamed, desperately hoping no one would come as that would be unbearably embarrassing, although to her shame the thought made her even wetter than she was.

Santana knew her now fiance was loving this as much as she was, but damn if Quinn wasn't giving her best ever performance. She almost believe she didn't want it, Santana actually feeling guilty about this whole thing. After all she had just proposed. What kind of fucked up couple celebrated a proposal with a spanking?

What kind of twisted bitch shoved the woman she claim to love face first against a wall and started beating that woman's butt? And what kind of moron would continue smacking that ass after a goddess just agreed to be her wife?

The answers of course were Santana Lopez and her relationship with Quinn Fabray. They had always been fucked up. Always been two bitch goddesses.

That's why they were perfect for each other, a point which was proven after Santana roughly pulled up Quinn's skirt to reveal that her panties were already soaked with arousal, Santana grinning maniacally for a few long seconds before restarting the spanking just as hard as before.

God, she loved this woman, and the perverted ways they expressed their love, which included at one point grabbing those panties and pulling them up so she was giving Quinn a wedgie and exposing her pretty pale butt cheeks.

That creamy white skin was already slightly discoloured in places, Quinn's skirt not providing much defence against Santana's assault, and it wasn't long before the sobbing girl's cheeks became a bright pink. Santana chose that moment to give Quinn a break, but it was only really so she could pull Quinn's panties down to around her knees and spread those cheeks for a second so she could admire her favourite holes to fuck.

Both were sadly free of any plugs or dildos, but that would soon change, and to Santana's delight she hadn't been mistaken before, Quinn's pretty pink pussy really was juicing up nicely from the abuse she was giving that white girl booty.

Getting back to it Santana pushed her leg around and under one of Quinn's and then used her knee to push the other girl forward while using her left hand to make sure Quinn's face remained against the wall.

As a result the blonde's butt was stuck out so they could get down to some serious spanking, and that's exactly what the brunette did, Santana not stopping until Quinn gave up all pretenses of crying out for help and just sobbed pathetically as her ass slowly turned from a pretty pink to a bright and angry red.

Then and only then did Santana stop for real, cooing softly into Quinn's ear and rubbing her cheeks as if she was breaking the role-play. She wasn't, as she would prove in a few seconds.

Quinn had also considered how fucked up they were during the spanking. Especially how fucked up she was. Because it was one thing for Santana to enjoy this, as she got a feeling of power out of it. Quinn just revelled in feeling like a submissive little bitch, and getting the punishment she so richly deserved for everything she had done while wearing this uniform the first time round.

Although the fact that they were doing this right after getting engaged was weirdly appropriate for their relationship, and although she did her best to pretend like she didn't want it that was only to please Santana by committing to the role-play.

The embarrassing truth of the matter was that Quinn loved every second of it, especially when her ass really started to ache from all the spanks she'd received. Of course Quinn was very used to having an aching ass at this point given just how regularly Santana spanked and fucked her poor little white booty, but this was easily one of the hardest butt beating she'd ever received considering Santana was just using her hand.

So the tears were real, but that didn't mean she wasn't enjoying it, and even when the pain became almost unbearable in a weird way it was rather cathartic. Although she was very much relieved when Santana suddenly stopped and began caressing her butt gently.

It wouldn't be the first time Santana had pretended to stop only to restart the spanking just as hard, or even harder, than before, so Quinn was very wary of this sudden change of heart. Wary, but very grateful for the small break to recover, if that was what it was. Although as much as she liked to be punished Quinn was hoping that it was more than that.

Oh yes, Quinn was hoping Santana would force her to her knees and make her eat her yummy pussy, like she had done when they were role-playing so many times before in the comfort of their own home. Which was exactly what happened, albeit with one minor detour.

That detour came in the form of Santana reaching down, grabbing Quinn's hair, and pulling her up and around so they were face to face again and then asked her, "So, are you ready to apologise for being such a bitch?"

Quinn took a couple of deep breaths, slowly recovering from her ordeal, and then replied, "Fuck you."

"Fuck me?" Santana parroted with a laugh.

"Yeah, fuck you." Quinn repeated, "You're going to be in so much trouble when I tell the principal about this. And my Daddy. He's powerful and well-connected. He'll get you kicked out of school. And probably deported."

"That right?" Santana laughed, and when Quinn nodded she slapped her in the face, "Answer me!"

"That's right." Quinn whimpered.

"Well then I better make this worth it, hadn't I?" Santana asked rhetorically as she forced Quinn to her knees, "And you did say 'fuck you', didn't you? Which actually sounds like a good idea. So you can fuck me... with your tongue!"

As she spoke Santana used her free hand to pull up her skirt and pull down her panties, then she put pressure on the back of Quinn's head, slowly pushing her towards her delicious pussy. Quinn's mouth was watering just from being forced to her knees, and her saliva glands went into overdrive as Santana began pushing her towards where she wanted to be the most.

However right now she wasn't happy lesbion Quinn Fabray who was the proud submissive bottom of the dominant top Santana Lopez. No, she was supposed to be the miserable closet case Quinn Fabray, who picked on openly gay people and could never imagine actually eating pussy. So for Santana's sake Quinn played her role.

That meant fighting Santana every step of the way, forcefully resisting the other girl's attempt to push her forward, although not enough to stop herself from advancing. It also meant she whimpered, "No please, don't do this! I'm not a dirty cunt lapper like you. I'm a nice girl. A normal girl. A straight girl. We don't eat pussy. Please stop, I'm not a dyke. No! Please! I'm not mmmmfffffffff!"

"Shut up and eat my fucking pussy!" Santana moaned.

Santana then continued to moaned as Quinn obeyed her, immediately starting to lick her pussy the second her mouth was pressed against it. Which wasn't exactly in line with Quinn's character, but it was hard for Santana to complain when she was receiving such pleasure from her now fiance's talented tongue. Besides, obeying her just came naturally to Quinn now.

It was like breathing or something for her, and that fact was more than enough to allow Santana to forgive Quinn for breaking character. Especially given how they were both dressed, where they both were, and the almost too convincing attitude Quinn had given her a few seconds before this.

Despite the fact that Quinn had seemingly broken character Santana didn't, held firmly onto Quinn's head as if she were just about to try and pull away any second. Which of course was a laughable thought considering how much Quinn loved eating pussy, or it least loved eating Santana's pussy, but again Santana was willing to commit to the performance, even if Quinn wasn't.

Even later on when she loosened her grip and then later started stroking and patting Quinn's head affectionately, or sometimes patronisingly, she could have easily tightened her grip to hold her in place at any moment, so it still made sense for the role-play.

Then, after about a half a dozen eager licks to her pussy, Santana realised something. Maybe Quinn didn't intentionally break character. Or unintentionally acted perfectly within character.

Because if deep down Quinn had always been a raging homosexual then if she really had forced her face first into her cunt back when they were in high school together Quinn would have probably been consumed by her natural urges to lick pussy, or at least please more dominant women, and just go to town on Santana's womanhood right there and then.

The thought of course caused a wide grin to cross her face, Santana unable and unwilling to keep her happiness, or this revelation, to herself. Although naturally she did it while still in character.

"Oh Q, mmmmmm, I always knew you were secretly a dyke, but I had no idea how badly you wanted to eat some pussy." Santana half laughed, half moaned, "Yeahhhhhh, I just had no idea that you were so desperate for some cunt that you'd start licking one right away the first chance you got. Mmmmmm fuck, what a dyke. What a shameless cunt craving dyke. Ha, ya should have told me Quinnie that you were this desperate for some pussy, cause I really given it to you. In fact, from now on I'm going too. I'm going to prove what a great friend I am by letting you eat my cunt whenever you need it. All I ask exchanges for you to eat it whenever I want you too. Mmmmmm, and do whatever nasty little thing I want. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, don't worry Fabray, I'm going to make sure that from now on you get plenty of pussy. Oooooooh fuck yes, all the pussy a growing dyke like you needs. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, lick me just like that, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd!"

At first Quinn just took the teasing like a good bitch. Then either because she was tired of the teasing, craved the taste of girl cum in her mouth, or just wanted to make Santana cum Quinn sped up the force of her licks and made sure to not just touch but linger on Santana's clit with every stroke of her tongue.

Originally she had been mostly ignoring her clit, or just gently gliding over it and every other lick, but now it was practically the focus of all her attention, making it harder for Santana to concentrate on saying anything coherent. Not that she really cared in that moment. She may chose to punish Quinn later, but right now all Santana wanted was to cum.

Of course she held back to let both enjoy it, but it wasn't that long before Santana ordered, "Mmmmmm Quinn, here's a hot tip for you. If you want more pussy cream so bad, just push your little baby dyke tongue into my cunt. Ohhhhhh, trust me, there's plenty of cream in there for you. You just need to push your tongue as deep as it will go, mmmmmm, and fuck me a little, and you'll be drowning in pussy cream. And girl cum. Ooooooooh fuck yeah Q, you're going to make me cum. Make me cum, make me cum you fucking dyke, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, oh God, oh yes, yes, yesssssssss, oh that's it, fuck me, ah shit, fuck me you dirty little dyke! Fuck! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your little lezzie tongue. Oh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Shit! Shit yeah, tongue fuck my cunt, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, oh Q, keep that up and I'm going to give you your first taste of girl cum."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers