One to Grow On

Story Info
A short woman uses science to grow taller... and a penis.
4.4k words
4.41
45.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

There was a card on Amy's desk, resting in the home row of her keyboard so she couldn't possibly miss it before returning to work. Her desk was clean enough that any foreign object would be noticed immediately, of course. Amy opened the unsealed envelope and found a card with a sad-looking puppy next to a pile of crumbs and frosting on a plate, a few flecks of crumbs around his pouting mouth.

The inside of the card said, "Sowwy. I ate the candle too. Happy Belated Birthday!"

She closed the card and turned around in her cubicle. "Thank you, Kevin."

Kevin was the sort of guy who seemed to be able to teleport behind you once you noticed the nice thing he tried to do for you. Amy spun in her chair and Kevin was already in the entrance to her cubicle.

"You don't need to say 'belated' when my birthday was on a Sunday." Amy said.

"I know." Kevin said. "I would have said something on Facebook, but... I forgot."

Kevin was not a tall man, but he was still much taller than Amy. At less than five feet tall, she was constantly underestimated. The only thing that made Kevin's awkward flirtations tolerable is that he was the only person who was intimidated by her.

"Nice haircut, by the way." Kevin was also the kind of guy who would actually notice a haircut. "Did you get a new necklace?" He pointed.

Amy lifted the chain off her neck. The only charm on it was a gold band, her wedding ring. "The chain isn't new, and neither is this, but... the ring was starting to strangle my finger, and my WPMs can't put up with that."

"That's cool." Kevin said, his default response when he didn't know what else to say. "So... what did you do for your birthday?"

---

Her birthday date involved a fancy dinner and a much less fancy horror movie. When Amy had the usher rip her ticket, she looked at it, wondering why it was so cheap. The cashier had apparently rung her up for a child ticket. And the usher saw nothing wrong with that analysis either.

Amy sighed. She really thought she'd stop being carded this close to her thirtieth birthday. At least she was still a cheap date.

After the movie, they returned home and Zoe forced Amy down at the dining room table for the final stage of the date, which was apparently dessert.

"How long does it take to make dessert?" Amy called impatiently from the kitchen.

"I'm a scientist. I mix exact amounts of dangerous chemicals. Why shouldn't I take the same care to make a perfect sundae?" She finally returned and set down a sundae glass with the fluted edge, perfect for setting the spoon down within, in front of Amy.

Amy ate the sundae. It tasted like a sundae. She was more of a 'fill-the-bottom-of-the-glass-with-fudge" kind of woman than a "drizzle-it-all-on-top," but it was still a sundae. Zoe watched her from across the table, not having touched hers yet. It was like Zoe was observing her through her Buddy Holly glasses that did nothing to scare away her raw sex appeal.

Amy finally picked the cherry out of the soupy remains of her sundae with her spoon and daintily popped it between her lips. The moment it hit her tongue, she felt the cherry tingle against it like she'd eaten an intact Alka-Seltzer. She swallowed it, feeling it fizz all the way down until it reached her stomach.

Releasing an involuntary cough, she reached for her glass of water, suddenly struck with a gentle fever, sucking it down with many eager gulps, even swallowing the small slivers of ice that remained. She thought it would quench the storm rising in her stomach, but it didn't. She patted her brow with her sleeve and huffed.

"Is it hot in here?" Amy said deliriously, tugging at the collar of her button-up shirt.

"It's just you, sweetie." Said Zoe from across the table.

Amy's breath had deepened, and she rocked her head about to try to counter the vertigo she was feeling. She put her hands on the table for stability, but brought one back up to undo the button on her collar. It felt like her shirt was strangling her. She unhooked her collar button, but the rest of her buttons bowed outward, as if it was shrinking.

Amy felt something pinch her finger horribly. Her wedding band was constricting her, so she struggled to pull it off. The force needed to pull the ring of her left hand caused the muscles in her right arm to flex...

And her sleeve ripped from the cuff to her shoulder, like a failing zipper. The other one followed soon after, the cuff advancing up her arm as it extended further and further away from her body. She looked into her hand. Her wedding band looked more like a Cheerio now, letting it fall out of her palm. She reached out both arms away from her body to grab the table, and every button on her shirt blew off like confetti, one landing neatly in the chocolate sauce of Zoe's intact sundae.

"Happy birthday." Zoe said, smiling.

Amy looked down at her newly exposed bra, impressed it had held up from such strain. She felt the strap get tighter and tighter. Her breasts were definitely inflating at a greater rate than the rest of her. She felt a rip inch up her skirt as her hips thickened, the skirt advancing up her legs and turning into an impromptu and increasingly uncomfortable belt.

Below her, Amy felt her chair legs bow and creak. Amy stood up, ripping her shoes once they tried to yield her new weight. Her heel skidded under one of the shoes and left a black skid across the hardwood floor. Amy tried to stand all the way up and immediately smashed her head on the ceiling, rattling the entire house. She fell back down, holding her head, and crushed the chair under her weight like it was dollhouse furniture.

Amy stumbled to her feet, even her gentle footfalls shaking the spoons and bowls on the table. She held her head, crouched down, eyes pinched closed. The only clothing left on her was her G-string, which might have started its life as a more modest pair of underwear. It strained to retain Amy's modesty, but there was more underneath than when before she ate the cherry.

With a snap, the underwear gave way, and the unusual bulge inside revealed itself to be a large penis and two testicles, finally allowed to dangle in a way that exemplified the word "hung."

"Are you OK?" Zoe said, getting up from her seat. Amy sat down on the floor with a room-rumbling thud, keeping her head stooped just a bit to avoid it touching the ceiling. Her legs stretched out to the end of the room, her feet bigger than scuba flippers.

Amy looked at her lover, now nearly half her size. She smiled, the gentle shimmer of grateful tears in her eyes. "I love it."

"See? My research isn't a waste of time." Zoe said. "To think, those idiot investors thought I was trying to cure cancer." Zoe stopped as she felt a large wet pontoon rub against her gently, as Amy gave her a kiss on as close to her cheek as she could manage.

"This is the best birthday present anyone's ever given me." Amy said.

"Wow, you're voice is WAY deeper than before."

"Is it still sexy?"

"Of course." Zoe found herself staring at Amy's newest feature. "I knew all the formulations, but I didn't think it would be so... big."

A huge hand tipped Zoe's chin up towards the ceiling. "My eyes are up here."

"Way, way up there." Zoe grinned. She stepped forward and wrapped both her arms around Amy's flaccid member. It squished around her grip.

"Ohh, this is nice and warm." She held it against herself. "It's like a body pillow."

Within her arms, the fleshy tissue grew less spongy and more rigid. She felt the member pushing her back on the floor as it stiffened, about to scoop her up from underneath as it upturned and pointed upwards. Zoe released it before she wound up hanging upside-down from her lesbian wife's penis.

"Wow." Zoe said. "That's... bigger than I anticipated." She looked down. "Look at those!" She picked up one of Amy's testicles. "It's like a basketball!"

"Don't bounce it like one, please." Amy said. Zoe set it down gently and put her arms around Amy's engorged unit. It was burning hot, like hugging a skin-covered tree that somehow was as hot as a car in the summertime. She kissed the underside of the head and started licking it where she could.

Rather than moan, Amy started to giggle. "Stop, that tickles!"

"Maybe if I keep at it, it'll eventually be pleasurable. We must keep experimenting."

Amy put her hand around Zoe's waist, pulling her away. Zoe felt a bit like Fay Wray. Amy tipped Zoe onto the floor as gently as she would set a doll into her Barbie Pull-Out Bed. Resting on her elbows, she towered over Zoe on the floor, hovering her erection above her.

Zoe looked at it. It wasn't much smaller than her torso. Sex would be like trying to stuff an inflated life raft into a microwave. "No way." Zoe said. "You're too big. Sorry."

"Well, then, we'll have to fix that." Amy picked up Zoe's spoon, like a toothpick in her hands, and delicately scooped the top of Zoe's sundae into it, presenting it to her.

"That's not one of the... special cherries." Zoe said. "I didn't know you'd want me to join you in this."

"What, you think you were going to give me these huge balls and NOT have sex with you?" Amy reasoned. "Besides, masturbating with this thing could be dangerous. I could put a hole in the wall."

Zoe slipped out from under Amy. "I'll be right back." She scurried out of the room and towards her lab.

Amy blew out a sigh, setting the spoon back in the sundae. She pulled her legs in closer and looked at herself, wiggling her toes. Her arms and legs were lean with muscle, and her thighs especially so, with just enough of something else to render them slightly soft. She doubted it was fat, though what else could it be?

"Get the tape measure!" Amy cried, louder than she meant to. Her voice sounded amplified, like she was speaking through a megaphone. "Please?" She added.

Amy looked down to her throbbing unit. At her original height, she'd assume it was over a foot. With her sudden change, she couldn't be sure. The tallest woman in the world now also had the world's biggest penis. The only penis she'd ever seen in her life was this one. Others might be worried about the misconception such an outlier would lead her to thinking about the average penis.

Instead, she kept wondering if she could reach it with her tongue. Her head was already bent over to keep from hitting the ceiling....

Zoe walked back into the dining room. "OK, I'm back. I... Amy!"

Amy was engaged, her mouth completely surrounding the tip of her cock, sucking it furiously.

"Amy!" Zoe repeated.

Amy looked up, surprised to see Zoe had returned. "Zoe!" She gestured to her erection. "Have you ever done this!?"

"No, I haven't. I'm a lesbian." Zoe said. "Anyway, I fixed it."

"What, that cherry will work now? You didn't do anything to it."

"It'll work." Zoe said. "Let me just get undressed before the transformation."

"Nope." Amy moved her hand over towards Zoe and pressed a single finger atop her hands before she could move to take off her sweater.

"I'm at least taking off my ring."

"Fine, the ring and shoes. But otherwise..." Amy smiled. "Hulk smash."

Amy picked up the spoon again and gently fed it to Zoe. The cherry tingled like swallowing a menthol cough drop, spreading warmth from her stomach to her whole body. The ceiling looked as if it was getting closer, as her fashionable sweater tightened ever more pleasingly around her figure than normal, her erect nipples standing out like traffic pylons.

Zoe craned her head back at the warm delight of her transformation. Amy pulled Zoe's glasses off her face before her ears got far enough apart to snap in two. The first piece of clothing to give up were Zoe's stockings, defying the infomercial saying they were run-proof. Her skirt was next, then her sweater, her bra snapping off in the front but the snaps remaining around her shoulders like the spaghetti straps of a bikini.

Finally, her panties were the only strip of clothing left, the rest of her free to stretch and fill more of the room until Zoe's head was touching the ceiling. Her delicate silk panties strained to contain the new extension, the sound of stretching and fabric ripping thread by thread filling the room.

With the force of a popped balloon, Zoe's panties finally failed. Her new penis flopped unrestrained to the floor like an unfurled red carpet. The transformation complete, Amy picked up the tiny silk garment with finger and thumb and dabbed the sweat from Zoe's forehead.

"You OK?" Amy asked.

"I'm OK." Zoe said, breath deep and voice powerful and low. She looked to Amy a little fearfully. "Is now a good time to tell you I'm a bit claustrophobic?"

"Maybe we should've done this outside."

"What would the neighbors think?"

Amy paused. "What WOULD they think? They'd probably call in the army."

Zoe looked off. Amy got in as close as she could. Zoe turned her head back, and the pair kissed gently. "We're finally the same size." Zoe sighed.

"Maybe." Amy said. "Did you get the tape measure?"

Zoe picked the metal tape measure off the edge of the table. To their larger hands, it felt about the size of a quarter. "I suppose I need to get hard, huh?" She looked down at her new unit, puzzled. "How do we do this? I thought it just got hard on its own."

Amy reached forward and lifted it gently with the back of her hand, letting it fall to the floor. "Does that hurt?"

"No." Zoe answered.

Amy picked up the penis again, hands around the base, the rest falling about like a noodle. Any extended her tongue and licked it once. The penis grew hotter and harder in her hand, and Amy took the whole head in her mouth. Zoe's leg bucked involuntarily and kicked a chair across the room, smashing apart against the wall like it was balsa wood. Amy's lips advanced down Zoe's member, going up and down a few times before stopping.

"Wow, this feels great." Amy said. "Is this what I've been missing this whole time? Maybe I'm not a lesbian..."

"Five years of marriage and NOW you decide you're not a lesbian?" Zoe sneered.

"Well, it doesn't change how I feel about you, of course." Amy smiled. "After all, I have you to thank for all this." Amy took the tiny measuring tape from Zoe and extended it down the length of her penis, the metal case resting at the very base.

She read the number. "Twenty-six inches."

Zoe blinked. "What is that in centimeters?"

"You and your Metric measurements..." Amy extended the measuring tape again.

"I'm a scientist!" Zoe cried. "Everything's in Metric."

"Twenty-six inches is... sixty-six centimeters."

"Wow." Zoe said. "That'd be half your height before you changed. Now do me."

Amy slid across the floor and came to Zoe's side, obstructing the entrance to the kitchen with her back and rear. She measured Zoe's erection in the same fashion, clicking in the yellow locking tab and pointing to the number.

"Amy, I can't read the number." Zoe said. "I don't have my glasses, remember?"

"Fifty centimeters. Or just below twenty inches." Amy smiled, letting the tape rattle as it retracted into the base. "Finally... I'm bigger than you." She brought her hands to Zoe's face. "But don't worry. You loved me when I was small, and I'm sure I'll love you just as much... even though you have a tiny penis."

"If you really think it's tiny, you won't mind if I stick it up your ass, then?" Zoe pushed forward.

"No way. Bigger goes first." Amy tried to push herself atop Zoe, but she grabbed Amy's shoulder and they rolled about the room, wrestling for control. They rolled over the dining room table and completely flattened it, the dishware and glasses shattered and further pulverized into dust. The splinters of broken furniture and glass were not sharp enough to so much as give their skin even the most superficial scratch.

Zoe worked her way back on top, but Amy pushed her back up to the ceiling, breaking the hanging lamp on the ceiling and plunging the room into darkness but for the light trailing in from the kitchen and hallway. They wrestled playfully, tumbling about, splinters and other debris sticking to their sweaty, muscular bodies.

Eventually, Amy gained the upper hand, pinning Zoe's thighs to the floor with her knees and holding both her hands above her head. Zoe strained against the pin, her abs contracting and deepening in definition with every thrust, her hard thing wagging as she rocked back and forth.

"Come on, honey." Amy grinned madly. "Get out if you can. Hold me down like you always could."

Zoe thrashed at her restraints, trying to get one of her limbs free. She eventually stopped, catching her breath. "Why am I even trying to get out? This is what I want."

"Hey, Zoe?" Amy took one of Zoe's hands in hers and moved it lower. She forced her palm open and forced her to grip her own penis.

"Why you playin' with yourself?" She grabbed Zoe's hand from the outside and moved it up and down. "Why you playin' with yourself? Huh? I'm right here, and you're here playing with yourself?"

"Oh! Ohh!" Cried Zoe, her legs trembling under Amy's pin. Once it was clear that Zoe wasn't even pretending to not be masturbating, Amy released the rest of her pin, but for the hand that was 'helping' Zoe.

"You're going to give a woman a complex if I walk in here naked with an erection and you'd rather just play with yourself."

Zoe shook like a bicycle descending a long outdoor staircase and cried out loud enough to be heard through the whole house. She ejaculated hard, coming against the wall and ceiling, and into her own face, streaks of come reaching several feet away.

Zoe's exhausted arm fell to her side limply, as if coming had left it with no bones. She panted deeply, and Amy moved on top of her to clear the come from over her eyes with both thumbs. Zoe opened her eyes and saw her lover, licking Zoe's emissions from her thumbs.

"Amy..." Zoe moaned. "Was that just... years and years of pent-up rage coming out there?"

"I have three older brothers." Amy said. "I just had to get that out of my system. Speaking of..." Amy positioned herself in the traditional missionary position, a sexual position in which they weren't very practiced. "I think it's time for the real thing."

"Go for it." Zoe spread her legs as far apart as the walls in the dining room would let her, then used her fingers to pull apart her lips. The lips slowly separated, clinging together with moisture, revealing the tiny pink within.

Amy poised the tip of her penis at the opening and slowly plunged it in, dipping it deeper and deeper than her tongue could ever hope to reach, further and further until they fit together almost perfectly.

When they bought this house, Zoe wanted something with a large basement for her lab, but nothing else too big. "What do we need so much room for?" She asked at the time.

As it turns out, sometimes that extra room, unused until now, comes in handy.

Probing herself into her lover's wet slit wasn't new to Amy, but with this baseball bat made of meat and covered in a trillion nerve endings... after all this time, Amy finally understood why men were such thoughtless fools.

Zoe felt like a truck was backing into her repeatedly, stretching herself a way no less pleasant than the stretching she felt during the transformation. She felt Amy's heavy sack resting against her perineum in the moment before pulling herself out again.

"You like this, huh?" Amy panted as she continued pounding, her thrusts rattling what little furniture was intact in the room. "Yeah, you're not the only one who can talk dirty. I've got the big cock, so I'm doing the dirty talk now. Yeah... Yeahhh..."

A few seconds of silence, but for the rumble of two nearly ten-foot-tall women humping against the wall.

"Not so easy, is it?" Zoe smiled, pretending to be disappointed.

"Shut up!" Amy took hold of her lover's thick, muscular hips and thrust harder and harder, digging in as far as she could. That shut them both up, with the exception of thrilled ululations and floorboards creaking in protest.

DTales
DTales
358 Followers
12