One Trick Penny Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2.1k words
4.45
30.2k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Dominion

Saturday afternoon... and I denied Dave our usual sex session. He didn't fight all that hard for it anyway, since I'd nearly drained him the night before. I wanted him to be good and rested for the evening. I left just after lunch and said I had some errands to run and I wouldn't be home until much later.

From the motel room, I dressed Penny, but in a much cheaper and sleazy manner. At 8 PM I texted him. "Hey, Baby, Penny want$ $um action. U up 4 it?"

He replied almost immediately, "What U have in mind?"

I shot back, "Bring a hundred and u'll find out. B ready to $uffer."

I provided the motel name and room number. He was on his way.

Ten minutes later, he tapped on the door. I greeted him in a faded denim mini, red platform sandals, fishnet stockings, a see-thru top and loads of powder blue eye shadow. For added effect, I was chewing a wad of bubble gum. Dave liked what he saw; I could tell by the large bulge growing in his pants.

My first word to him was, "Strip."

He handed me five twenties that I made sure to count in front of him and then he removed his clothes, placing them in a neatly folded bundle on a chair near the door.

The motel room was not run down, but showed signs of wear. The furnishings were a decade out of style and showed their age. While the room was clean, it offered little beyond the basic amenities; a queen sized bed, a couple vinyl covered side chairs, a writing table and a suit case rack. The bed covering was fairly new, since this was a motel that had a reputation for illicit liaisons in our town, so management kept the essential amenities clean and sanitary.

"Hands in front of you." My voice sounded cold and commanding.

Dave held out his arms and placed his hands up a few inches apart. I clicked a set of padded hand cuffs securely over each wrist, before guiding him to the bed. I watched as he slowly began to survey the room. His eyes widened as he took in the way I decorated for our rendezvous.

I'd spend the morning shopping at a large adult toy store and had a collection of dildos, strap-ons, anal probes and penis rings on the table and night stand. We are fortunate to live in a state that doesn't attempt to restrict the number of sex toys a woman can buy.

As I began to tie him securely to the bed with a set of leather straps, he blurted, "So, what am I in for today, Penny?"

I said nothing as I placed a wide rubber band around his cock and balls, cinching it tight with a plastic fastener at the base. Another rubber gasket went over his shaft causing the veins of his shaft to protrude. I used my tongue to gently lick at the tip for a few seconds, while I cupped his balls with both hands.

The stimulation continued for ten minutes. I carefully observed as his restricted member turned from a dull red color to a unique shade of purple as the blood flow was being manipulated and controlled. Dave moved his hips in rhythm with my strokes of his phallic organ.

I stood and began a slow grinding striptease to melodic music I'd queued up on my cell phone. The small build in speaker made the music sound tinny and cheap; the exact effect I wanted. I took my sweet time peeling down to the garter belt supporting my mesh stockings and black panties. I spent a considerable amount of time rubbing my bare breasts, massaging each firm nipple. For added effect, I rubbed a small amount of baby oil across them, so that they glistened in the incandescent lighting. I moved on top of the bed and positioned my boobs over my client, keeping them just beyond reach of his ravenous lips. I could tell he desperately desired to suck on my delectable nips that I held just out of reach.

As my musical selection transitioned to a faster beat, I picked up one of the dildos. It was a translucent blue model that measured exactly eight inches from nut to tip. I began to rub it over the front of my panties until a fine outline of the juice from my excited vagina became visible through the fabric. I held the plastic lover under his nose so that he could smell my primal scent. I then compared it to his own one eyed monster.

With his penis still swollen to its maximum size, I stated "It's no contest, is it?" He smiled with pride that his member was a full inch longer.

I dropped the blue prop unceremoniously to the floor and went back to the table. I grabbed a jet black Jelly-boy that measured a full nine inches. Its arched curvature caused the bulbous head to bounce as I held it aloft and began to suck on it. Dave's eyes were glued to me as I gradually moved more and more of the artificial boner into my mouth. It took several minutes as the background tune began to pump more rapidly before I'd managed to intake the entire dong down my gullet.

Slowly I withdrew the dingus from my throat and began to rub it across my breasts, allowing my saliva to mix with the shiny lubricant. My hand went to my crotch and I rubbed my moist muff through its satin covering. My face expressed the self-pleasures I was experiencing.

"Still not big enough," I said as I examined the false cock I held. I dropped it next to the previous one on the carpet.

With the customer's gaze transfixed on my activities, I turned my back and reached for a bright red woman's-home-companion. It came in a box that advertised it as the 'mother of all dildos'. Its name was 'That Bastard'. It was at least ten inches and very thick. Easily, it would be the largest thing I'd ever attempted to place into my vagina.

My underwear was fastened by Velcro strips on each side and with a sharp tug, I pulled them off to reveal my cleanly shaved and freshly oiled pubic mound. The head of the phallus was carefully steered toward my vulva and I spread my legs widely apart as my audience of one looked on licking his lips in anticipation.

There was a certain amount of uncertainty on my part as to whether I could pull this off. I'd practiced with some of the other toys, but knew this would be a challenge. I closed my eyes and began to insert the red bastard inside me. It was a tight fit, but as stimulated as I was at that point I managed without discomfort. Still, I made a show of grunting in simulated agony as it traveled to its ultimate destination.

Only then did I begin to alternate my vocal indications to register my acceptance and then enjoyment of this intruder. "Yes, yes. More." I pushed it back and forth with increasingly rapid strokes, until I had a legitimate organism. I made no pretense of suppressing my ecstasy, "Yes, fuck, yes, yes, yes." I'd taken the trouble of paying extra for an end room and made sure the adjoining room was vacant for the evening. However, I'm sure anyone two rooms down must have gotten an earful.

I trembled from the intensity of my experience and felt as if my knees were about to buckle, but knew I needed to keep the show going. I pulled That Bastard from my cootch and grabbed a small black butt plug from my collection. After applying a generous portion of lubricant to the cone shaped device, I inserted a pair of my fingers coated with lube into my anus and worked them into my hole until it was nice and receptive.

My husband and I occasionally included anal sex as a part of our love making repertoire, so I was no stranger to rear entry, but this was my first experience with a plug. I inserted it gingerly. Once inside me and secured at the notch, I relaxed my sphincter and it began to feel quite natural.

Unsure how he'd react, I took a second anal device and began to lube it. I stared into my John's eyes with a determined gaze. He knew what was cuming. He uttered no protest as I worked the jelly into his asshole. He even began to lift his hips in a gesture of submissive acceptance. Minutes later, his anuz was occupied just like mine.

Standing over him, I gradually lowered my dripping snatch over his swollen schlong. Between us, we'd produced enough precum secretions that they flowed onto the bed sheets and into the padding.

I moved up and down a dozen times in slow succession, feeling as if his joystick was banging against the rubber protrusion in my ass. The entire time, I carefully observed Dave's facial expression. I knew the look if his oncoming O face well. I waited for his eyes to begin to squint and the corners of his mouth to tighten.

It was then that I pulled myself off and bent down to tightly squeeze his penis in my hands. He howled about how I was preventing his orgasm. I continued my lock against his ejaculation.

"You'll come what I say you can," I snarled.

"No, please, I was so there. I'm ready to blast off, bitch."

"Denied! You are at my discretion. And never call me bitch, you worthless worm. Beg for your relief."

He began to snivel and plead to have his spunk released. I only laughed at his predicament.

"No, you have displeased me. We'll have to start all over again. Nothing more until you've gone soft and I can rebuild your erection."

He struggled to cum on his own, but as restrained as he was, to no avail. He began to curse me for being so cold hearted and cruel. I ate it up. I'd never experienced such control over Dave and it was intoxicating.

At last he accepted my dictate. It took nearly a half hour for him to go limp. I didn't make it easier, since I continued to rub away at my pussy with my fingers with one of the other dildos.

Unkindly I brought the client to stiffness and near to the edge of ejaculation twice more over the course of the next hour, each time denying him the relief he was growing more desperate to achieve.

During the entire time I increased my verbal taunts, until I saw his lower lip begin to quiver. The man I had always seen portraying himself as the embodiment of machismo, I managed to reduce to a whimpering mess. For some reason, I delighted in seeing this side of him revealed to me. Dave was at my mercy and I rejoiced in my dominion over him.

"I'm going to take pity on you and allow you to cum, but you aren't worthy of my pussy, Baby. You can shoot your load onto my face, but there's a price."

"Anything, I'll give you another hundred. Just get me off, please."

"No, your money isn't enough. I want you to lick it off."

I knew at that point, he would have agreed to nearly anything and that once he got off, Dave couldn't be expected to honor this agreement, but I had a plan.

He nodded and with a few deft strokes he exploded a dense wad of goo that covered my nose and chin in a milky white that dribbled onto my boobs.

As predicted he refused to make good on his commitment. What he hadn't counted upon, was that after a brief respite, I began to stimulate his package and refused to take no for an answer until his stiffness returned.

A half hour later, Dave was more than willing to lapped his own jizz from my face and tits. Over the course of the next two hours, I'd gotten him to ejaculate two more times. By the time I released him, I maneuvered him to emotional highs and lows I never knew him capable of experiencing.

When he stumbled drained and exhausted from the room, he barely had the strength to stand without wobbling. However, he must have enjoyed himself. My tip came to two hundred dollars.

As he left he asked, "Penny, when can I see you again?"

I replied, "When I'm damn good and ready, Baby," just before I slammed the door in his face.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 3 of 12 ~ ~ ~