One Trick Penny Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2k words
4.4
24.7k
7

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrents on the Machine

I should have felt guilty. What I was doing was a complete invasion of Dave's privacy; going into his laptop and finding his hidden folder of pornography, while he slept, recovering from last night's adventure. However, it wasn't as his wife, that I was doing it. I wasn't trying to police his intake of erotic images and stories. No, this was research for Penny to understand her client's sexual proclivities and trigger points. Most of his smut was the standard naked babes in various positions of display. Not much I could do off that.

Then there was the obligatory chick-on-chick section. For some reason, all men seem to fanaticize about this. Perhaps later on, but not something I wanted to get into at that time.

Then there was a folder labeled FEMDOM. I'd already started down the path of female domination a few nights ago. We were having a good run at it, but I wanted to add some new kinks. There were a few twists I could add to my domination catalogue. I noted a subfolder dedicated to high-heels and trampling; walking across a bound and prostrate naked male.

Then I found a folder relating to Women on Machines. I wasn't familiar with this particular branch of fetish. It seems that there are devices about the size of logs that push a mounted latex dildo into a woman's vagina to replace the movements of a male as in the act of intercourse. I gathered there is a manufacturer of such machines called Sybians, although there are a number of other more home making looking contraptions out there.

Dave had a collection of several thousand pictures and video files, so I gathered it must be a turn-on for him. I watched a few of the videos and understood the basic techniques of their use and even thought of a few variations I could make to bring him into the activity.

I waited until Monday afternoon, while Dave was at work, and ran down to my local adult toy store. They actually had two models of Sybians available. I studied the feature lists of both and decided the basic model would suffice for my purposes. I looked over to see a petite woman with short dark hair smile politely when she saw that I was putting so much effort to comparing machines. She was mostly involved examining the latex fetish wear and nodded approvingly when I went to find a sales clerk.

"So, how much is this one?" I asked pointing to the lower-end unit. I also held up a package of dildo attachments that would provide a better 'ride'.

"With the advanced attachment package it comes to $1,719.95 before tax," he replied. He had a blank bored expression, and his abundant neck tattoos clearly conveyed he wasn't going to be involved with a standard daytime job.

My jaw dropped. Who'd pay that much for a masturbation machine?

"Oh, that's a bit more than I wanted to spend. I'm probably only going to use it once or twice."

"OK." The clerk smoothed back his indigo dyed Mohawk styled hair and started to walk away. I'd have to come up with a new idea for Dave's next session with Penny.

"You know; you can rent a trial unit. It's kind of like taking one out for a test ride." The short-haired woman had walked up to the clerk and me.

"Sorry, to eavesdrop, but I thought you might want that as an option," she said without seeming to be the least bit embarrassed.

"You'd still need to buy your own attachment pack, which is $250 and the rent is $150 a day, plus a deposit," the clerk said, sounding as if I was inconveniencing him.

I tried not to look flustered. The woman smiled at me again and walked back toward a rack of leather hot pants.

"Well, do you want me to get the loaner from upstairs or not?" he asked.

Considering my options quickly, I replied, "I won't need it until Friday, but I'd like to reserve one. I can put down a deposit."

"Swell," he said as he looked past me as he watched a man in a heavy coat peruse a rack of prostrate toys.

During the rest of the week, Dave and I made love only twice. He confessed he'd felt a bit tired this week and wasn't as eager as usual. We never mentioned the existence of Penny and how she might be the cause of his exhaustion. For me, it was a nice break from our usual twice a day regiment and as Friday night approached, I found myself eagerly anticipating Penny's next job.

Without need for explanation, I disappeared from the house shortly after dinner on Friday night. I was barely able to get through the meal; I was so excited and had to stop myself from secretly masturbating under the table. I set up the machine in the same cheap motel room earlier that day and of course; I had to take it out for a test run.

At first, it seemed silly, and I felt ridiculous when I lowered my muff onto the larger member of the double dong attachment. Then I worked the smaller probe into my rectum and switched on the motor. Within a few minutes, I'd lost track of everything around me and was in a sensual zone of my own. Ten minutes later, I had a massive orgasm and began to wonder if it wouldn't be worth the investment for this amazing machine. It beat the fuck out of any vibrator I've ever used. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get back in the saddle, so to speak.

When my customer arrived, I was dressed in only a long silky slip and a pair of spike heel platform sandals. I'd done my makeup for that cheap slut look that Dave seemed to favor for our paid dates.

He handed me the money and I had him strip naked and sit in one of the chairs. He insisted on putting down a towel, since it was likely these chairs had held a lot of other bare butts in their time.

"Don't worry, you won't be in that seat for long."

At my direction, he turned his attention to the Sybian in the middle of the floor. The shocked look on his face was priceless. I'm sure he must have wondered where I could have gotten the idea for this. I'd set it up with the single woman's-home-companion, which was fairly good sized. I made a show of lubricating my bung hole once again. I could see him licking his lustful lips as I worked three fingers up my asshole.

After lowering myself onto the silicon cock, I hit the on switch and proceed to go for a ride. Not bothering to suppress my verbal pleasure of being mechanically screwed, I watched as he began to play with his own hard cock.

"You don't think you're going to sit there and just watch the show, do you, Baby? Participation is mandatory."

He stood, but seemed unsure of what to do. "How do we work this?"

"Get over here behind me and jam that rod of yours up my ass. My dumper is waiting for you, fucktard."

Dave straddled the machine, and I arched my back to allow him the best vantage point for entry. It took some effort as I swayed to-and-fro, but he managed to press his manhood up my tender poop shoot.

He had trouble at first maintaining his rocking with that of the machine, but with some effort managed to do a decent job of pumping my ass. I tried not to think about how a dumb machine could manage to do a better job as a woman pleaser than a fairly accomplished man, but I could see yet another example of how technology is managing to invade nearly every aspect of human activity. I used the Sybian's control pad to increase the motion of the machine, setting it to run a full gallop.

My thoughts turned to the money waiting on the table. Somehow, knowing that I was being paid to fuck alleviated some of my deep seated insecurities. I wasn't the awkward girl that didn't get asked out in high school. I was the one someone was willing to pay to have their pleasure with. The more I thought about that coupled with the motions of man and machine working away at my pussy and ass, the more aroused I became.

I screamed as I came. There was no use or possibility in trying to hold it back. As I caught my breath, I tried to turn off the machine to have a rest. Dave was having none of it and refused to allow us to stop. The motions of man and machine, each competing to fuck me into the stratosphere carried on until I felt Dave's cock begin to spasm, dumping a full load of his spunk deeply past my sphincter. I came again in a torrent.

This time I managed to turn off the Sybian and we both rolled onto the floor, huffing and panting. "Fucking, fuck, fucking, fuck," I overhead him say, "That was intense."

"There's one more assignment for you tonight. When you can stand, go sit in the bathtub and wait for me."

Five minutes later, he did as I commanded. It took my time drinking down a bottle of cold water and felt as if my bladder was sufficiently full. I removed my heels and walked into the bathroom.

"The next time I tell you to slow down after I've come, you listen to me, you miserable slimeball." I stood over him and released a flow of urine onto his stomach and pubic region. "You stay in place until I've finished peeing."

I emptied every last drop of steaming urine onto his torso and he sat helplessly receiving it without a word. I could see him getting harder, none the less.

"Now, take a shower and clean yourself completely. There's a bottle of bleach beside the tub. Clean it out when you're done."

Back in the room, I dressed in a strict short black skirt and an austere white blouse that buttoned to the neck. I put the heels back on and waited for my customer to finish in the bathroom. He emerged a short time later with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Did you do a good job of cleaning the tub? I want the room deposit back. There can't be a hint of piss in it." My tone was stern and imposing. I crossed my legs tightly and allowed him a good view of my gams in seamed black stockings as the skirt rose up on my creamy thighs.

He looked sheepish and slightly afraid of me. "Yes, ma'am."

"I don't trust you. You're probably a slob. I'll bet your selfless wife has to pick up after you." I went to inspect the bathroom.

"You work was adequate, but you left a towel on the floor. Lay down on the floor."

He did as directed. I began to stand on him with one foot still on the floor so as not to put my full weight on him. He murmured as the stiletto heel poked into his flesh.

Gradually, I moved my foot down to his nutsack and ground the sharp heel it into his jewelry. He winced, but I watched as his penis began to grow. The point of the heel made its way up his penis and stabbed cruelly at the tip.

"Don't you dare cum until I give you permission," I said in my harshest intonation.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a groveling voice.

"Get on your knees and kiss my feet. Act as if you worship them."

After a half-hour of him licking each toe and tonguing the arches of each foot, I allowed the client to relieve himself inside my pussy.

For my efforts, I got a $250 tip, and Dave saw a side of me; he'd never suspected was possible.

As I changed back into the Stella, I wondered how I could top this evening.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 of 12 ~ ~ ~