One Trick Penny Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
2.1k words
4.39
20.4k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Other Side of the Internet

A series of texts flew back and forth between Dave and me, before he figured out how to access my web channel via his cellular and then more time went by while he set up an account with We B Hot Chixxx Online. The light on my webcam let me know I was being acquisitioned.

"Is that you, Dave?"

"Yes," he typed slowly from the tiny virtual keyboard of his phone. "Where R U now?"

I explained, in a nutshell, how I came to an online sex show.

"Do U want to get naked 4 me?"

I blew my cool. This wasn't funny. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's be here or take a chance on getting busted. It's all your fault. I never should have allowed you to figure out an idea." For good measure, I flashed my middle finger at the camera.

Someone from the next cubicle pounded on the wall. "Keep it down, I'm online too."

I took a few deep breaths and lowered my voice. "I don't know the address of the place, and it's locked up anyway. I'll have to be have for four hours, before I can get a ride back to the motel."

"I B Sorry."

"I am, too. I never expected this. You'll need to stay online for a while. I don't want to have other marks accessing my channel."

"U'd have 2 get naked 4 them?"

"More than likely."

"$2.95 a minute. Why not 4 me?"

"You're unbelievable. Is that all you want is sex?"

"U could put on puppet show 4 next 4 hrs. ;-)"

The absurdity of the situation and Dave's joke made me laugh. He was right, even though I was out of my comfort zone, I was safe and we just needed to kill time. I began to act as if doing a performance for him was a big imposition, "Well, I guess if it's what you really want." I reached behind my neck and undid the clasp of my top. It dropped down to expose by tanned breasts.

"WOW!"

"You like these? They are nice and firm. And so tanned." I rubbed my tits, gently pinching the nipples.

"No tan lines. How?"

So far, I hadn't told Dave about my nude beach excursions with Quinn or for that matter, even mentioned my new friend.

"I've been doing some sunbathing on a nice beach. In the nude." I pulled down the back of my skirt and panties to show him I didn't have any tan lines there either. "I have a full perfect tan now. You haven't noticed because you're so busy trying to get me to suck your cock."

"Nice. Private beach?"

I removed my skirt entirely and turned away from the camera. I exposed my sun bronzed ass to him, using both hands to rub it.

"No, just hard to access. A lot of people go. Mostly women during the week, but a few men are there, too. Do you object? Should I stop going?"

"NO! U should go more. Do men look?

"They look, but that's it. But, I do give them a good long look." I dropped my panties to the floor and began to face the camera, so he could enjoy the totality of my suntan.

"O yeah. U go by yourself?"

I stood there for a minute without saying anything as if I was carefully considering my answer. I kept caressing my body. I've always thought of myself a slightly chunky at 115 pounds. I suppose like most women; I've allowed myself to ingrain a poor body image into my psyche. Right then, I felt really sexy as I displayed my attributes over the web.

"No, I go with a friend. Her name's Quinn. We both get naked...together. She puts the sunblock on my back. And my ass. And my legs. She's very good at it."

"DAMN!!"

I was getting into teasing him. I could just picture him tightly holding the phone, parked on the side of the road and not able to do a fucking thing about it. "She's teaching me lots of things."

It took him some time to type back. I'm sure he was making lots of typos. "Such as???"

I turned my back to him once more, bent over to provide a nice view of my ass and VJ from the rear. "How do you think I found out about the parking garage? Quinn told me."

His hands were obviously trembling. Dave typed back, "How do Q Kno?"

I turned to facing the camera. I rubbed my breasts again, but this time ran my hand over my belly and continued on to my cootch; which was wet and begging for action. I inserted a finger and then added another. "She works as a hooker. She's teaching me about how she applies her trade. She's been very helpful."

"SHIT! Blu balls. Bad. Got to drive to motel. Relieve. Keep talking."

I didn't go into all the explicit details of my dealings with Quinn. I mostly related things she'd revealed about her profession. I'd come to the conclusion Dave had a fascination with working girls, and that is the main reason I agreed to play the role of one. Better he paid me for illicit sex, than pay a real hooker.

For the next half hour, at $2.95 a minute, I told him stories she'd related to me. Since he was driving my car, I hoped he could keep it on the road.

I could tell he'd reached the motel, when he logged off and then back on a couple minutes later, on the laptop I had there.

"I've never been so turned on. Gotta jerkoff. Let's JO together. How'd you meet this hooker?"

I explained about the Sybian and then how I encountered her at a downtown hotel. I left out the part about her fucking a money-trick in front of me, and the part I'd played.

"So hot 4 U, babe. I bet she could set U up. ;-) Just fantasizing. LOL"

I hesitated momentarily, trying to evaluate what he'd just typed. I decided to take it as just him getting his rocks off. "Sure, she could, but I only need one beef-burger and that's you, Baby."

He stopped typing and I could tell he was cuming. My own hot clit shot a magical mix of pure agony and elation through my groin. I felt so nasty. I wanted to be a complete slut as the pleasure flowed through me. It felt utterly intoxicating having sex with this unseen mark.

Dave stayed online for another hour. It would have been cheaper for him to have fucked me in real life, even in my classiest persona, by my rough calculation. I wondered how much I'd get to keep from the house's take.

"I'll be OK. I'm feeling confident with this situation now. You can sign off. I'll meet you back at the motel, Babe." There still was nearly two hours to go.

"You may need to get naked for other marks," Dave typed. "It's OK, if you have to. Better than getting arrested." I could tell he was only half joking as he logged off. At least I knew he wouldn't be upset if I did.

After getting dressed, I left my cubicle and went to the break room for a soda. My mouth was dry and I needed a break. Gina, the house manager, spotted me and followed as I sat at a Formica topped kitchen table. "Nice job. Two hours, eight minutes all on one mark."

Gina apparently could keep track of the time us girls spent online with our marks on her monitor.

"Thanks, he really got into a nice wet fantasy with me. Dude was a real prev."

"They all are. It never ceases to amaze me what men are willing pay for."

I sipped at my cool drink. My motor had been running for two hours and I felt overheated.

Gina sat in one of the other vinyl and chrome metal chairs. "Say, would you like a change of pace? I know how boring it can get bringing off these guys."

"If I could keep my clothes on, sure."

"What you have on is perfect. You'd just need to referee."

We went to the back of the suite. There was a large room with padded mats covering most of the floor. Gina explained, "We also do hot oil wrestling matches online. It's a site specialty; a real cash cow. For tonight, you'd be ref. Mainly, you squirt the oil on the girls, tell them to break it up if things get too heated and declare a winner. They know what to do. You can learn it by watching. I'm sure you'd be very popular."

The evening was turning into something different than I've ever envisioned. At least, this would be another story I was sure Dave would enjoy.

The camera light came on, and I stood alone in the center of the floor. A bell rang, and two topless women entered from different doors. One, a big-breasted redhead, wore blue panties and a matching colored headband. The other was slightly shorter, brunette and in crimson panties, with her hair held back in a ponytail with a red scrunchy. They glared silently at one another, scarcely noticing me.

I'd been given a large bottle of diluted mineral oil. It felt warm in my hand. I pointed the nozzle at the redhead and squirted a generous portion onto her bare tits. She turned as the jet of lubricant washed over her body. Her slender figure glistened as it oozed down her legs and firm thighs.

The rest of the contents of the bottle was applied to the woman in the red panties. She made a show before the camera of rubbing her slippery boobs and then made a smack remark to her opponent with a growl, "I gonna fuck this bitch over good." I had to admire the way she played to the camera.

"And go at it Ladies," I shouted.

The two locked into a tight embrace, but immediately slid off each other. I stepped back to avoid the puddle of oil that they'd left. I'd wisely elected to remove my spike heeled shoes.

The two began to roll on the floor as each tore away at the other's panties. From what I'd gathered, the first one to be stripped naked and have fingers jammed into their slick cunt, was the loser, but that wasn't really the point of the contest. The marks were paying to see two hot chicks rolling over each other and tonight; they were getting their money's worth.

Both of the ladies had tight muscular bodies and worked at sliding over each other as the oil embedded itself way into their supple flesh. I had to admit; my own twat was starting to tingle watching those two go at it, as they hurled threats of bodily injury at each other.

The redhead's panties were ripped from her body as she rolled onto the mat on her stomach. She cried out in mock pain and then cursed loudly, as she battled her opponent's hand from entering her juicy slit. The two stood and locked up again.

This time the redhead's fingers pulled at the brunette's hair. The hair scrunchy flew off and her wavy dark hair cascaded over her shoulders. I could see the redhead's legs had moved apart, and she'd left herself vulnerable to finger penetration. Instead of going for the obvious win, the brunette grabbed a chunk of auburn locks and began to pull.

"Hey, you sluts break it up." I ran in to separate them. I'd gotten too involved with the drama of the match, and my feet slipped out from under me. I landed flat on my back as the two stood grinning down at me like weasels.

Within seconds, my top had been pulled off and my panties removed. One remarked about how my pussy had become sopping wet and even as I tried to pull my legs back together, I felt both of their fingers enter my cunt. I went with the show and moaned in sluttish delight as I had my very first lesbian encounter in front on an anonymous Internet audience.

The two wrestlers continued to pump away at my eager pussy, as I shamelessly arched my hips and pleaded for them not to stop. They both glanced at me with a slight sense of shock when they realized I wasn't acting. The bell rang, and two other impromptu referees ran to rescue me.

I'm not sure, what the house made from my services that evening, but on the van ride back to the motel, I counted two hundred dollars. I decided not to tell Dave everything about my adventures, but would portion it out when it suited me.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 8 of 12 ~ ~ ~