One Trick Penny Ch. 09

Story Info
Wife indulges her husband's fantasy of her as prostitute.
1.9k words
4.43
21.1k
9

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TENS to the Nines

Just offshore a man hunched over a longboard. From the position of the sun, we could just make out his form, but his back was twisted in such a manner as to maintain his balance. We both watched as he connected with a wave, rose into its grasp and came to direct his stick down its steep ever varying slope. As he approached the beach, I saw that he had long unruly blonde hair randomly arranged by the sultry breeze. It was then that I realized; like us, the surfer was completely naked.

"Do you know him?"

"Not by name, but I've watched him hang eleven here many times," said Quinn as she raised her mirrored sunglasses up her nose to again cover her eyes. "Just another reason I love this beach. It has the best scenery."

The nameless Adonis rider had a respectable unit and the kind of hard muscular body I've always found sexy. I rolled over onto my belly and asked, "Would you fuck him?"

"Sure, I'd even give him a discount." She waited three beats to see my reaction. "Oh, you mean for fun? Yeah, sure, if he bought me a nice dinner and worked hard to seduce me with his clever words, but that's just a bigger discount, isn't it?"

I looked up at her face. I couldn't tell if she was joking, since her eyes were obscured behind the shades. "So, you're saying all seduction is just another form of prostitution?"

"Suppose you weren't married and liked this guy. He takes you out to a really nice dinner, dancing and spends the night telling you how you are the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on and doesn't make it sound like bullshit. At the end of the night, might you be willing to go down on his futon?"

"I always had certain rules."

She stopped me in mid-twaddle. "We all have rules and broken them when it seems convenient. Would you fuck him that night?"

"OK. I might have sex with him. But that's not selling myself. I'd be having the sex because I wanted to."

"Alright, we've established that. Now suppose, he just walks up to you on this beach, introduced himself and has a really good line of conversation. Would you then?"

"No, I highly doubt it."

"Think about it. The only difference is that he bought you dinner - as if the sex was prepaid. It's just society's way of getting around the thin veneer of what prostitution is."

"So, if I fuck him after dinner, I'm a whore, but if he screws me after he talks to me on the beach, I merely a slut. Those are the only choices I have?"

"Well, you don't have to have sex with him at all, but that's no fun either. I'm just saying most sex is transactional."

Quinn mentioned that she'd once studied as a Psychology major. I thought I saw holes in her argument. "I disagree. How about between husband and wife?"

She laughed out loud. "Marriage; the ultimate game of prostitution. You have sex with Dave all the time, right?"

"Yeah, but we're married. It's a mutual act of love between us."

"And suppose he came home one night and said he was done supporting you. You had to move out of the house, earn money elsewhere and leave all the stuff he'd given you. Would you still continue to have sex with him?"

"No, but it's because our marriage would be over."

"Why? Don't you enjoy the sex with him? Just because you enjoy the transaction, doesn't mean that it isn't still a form of sexual commerce."

We debated the difference between prostitution and conventional sex for another hour. In the end I wasn't entirely convinced I had been performing acts of prostitution for years, but by the time we left the beach, I had a different perspective of things. Maybe Quinn wasn't all that different, or maybe I wasn't all that much different from her.

~ ~ ~

All during the week, Dave had pestered me to detail what happened at the online chat place after he logged off. I told him in my Stella mode, I had no idea what he was talking about; I was at a friend's house on Saturday night. "You aren't chatting online with some slut are you? Do you know how much that would piss me off," I said convincingly. He was simply going to have to wait and get the information from Penny.

In truth, Gina the manager of the online porn house, wanted me to come back as soon as possible. She loved my work ethic. I told her, I'd consider it and let her know. While I had no conscious intention of returning, I don't know why I felt the need to keep my options open.

By Friday, Penny got a text from her favorite money-trick. "Can't wait to see you. 8 PM?"

I texted back, "Sure, Baby. Lot to tell you. B Ready 4 special evening. Lots to make up to U."

A 6:30 I said I was going out to see a movie. Dave didn't bother asking what feature I had in mind. I headed to the motel and started to get ready.

Quinn told me about a device that some of her clients enjoyed. It is called Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation or TENS for short. Simple and inexpensive, it's basically an electrical device that can send mild pulses of current through electrodes attached to the skin, usually used for pain relief of the nerves. When applied to a man's genitals, it produces an intensively stimulating sensation. The one I'd purchase from a medical supply company had up and down arrow buttons to regulate the electric intensity.

To add to my fare's experience, I also bought a sexy nurse costume. Its crisp white blouse strained to contain my boobs, since I'd only bothered with the bottom two buttons. The tiny white skirt, hugged my ass, and I decided on a pair of bright-red platform heels, that matched the color of the cross emblem emblazoned on the old-fashioned nurse's cap. No hospital in the country would have mistaken me for a real nurse, but the symbolism would be clear to my evening's patient.

Dave looked pleasantly surprised when I greeted him at the door; his eyes lingering on my long legs encased in white stockings.

"Good evening, sir. I'm to prep you for tonight's procedure." I'd set up a small massage table near the foot of the bed and placed a thick white towel over it. At my instruction, he removed his clothing and laid face up on the table.

From my kit, I removed a battery-powered electric razor. "For your treatment, I'll need to shave the affected area."

Dave, like most men his age, performed a regular ritual of manscaping, which I appreciated. Still, he'd never completely shaved his genital region. When he realized what I had in mind, he childishly cupped his hands over his prized possessions.

With the razor held aloft in my right hand, I said, "Come on, Baby. I won't nick you, and I promise; it will grow back quickly." I even showed him how smooth by own box has always been for his enjoyment.

He continued to be reluctant.

There were other ways to ease his reluctance. "It turned out; I didn't have to entertain a new mark online after you signed off. Instead, I officiated a wrestling match between two naked women."

I had his attention and described how I'd doused them with oil and encouraged the two to go at each other. Dave's cock peeked out from under the palm of his hands. He then used his right hand to reach under my skirt and began to rub my crotch through my tiny white panties that scarcely covered little more that my bald slit. He noticed my juices trickling onto his fingers.

"Just be careful around my nuts. They're very sensitive."

I had some ice set aside for just that purpose, and I gently used it to contract the sack. Within minutes, the buzzing trimmer removed all but a fine stubble. I applied a warm foam cream over his mound and then used a plastic handled dual blade to finish him off. With his erection and lack of pubic hair, he looked frighteningly enormous. A small stream of the liquid from my own pussy began to run down my leg and left a wet trail on the stockings I was wearing.

As I continued my story, I could tell he was near his breaking point. "I was supposed to get naked. I was a bit shy about being displayed who knows what across the internet, but I slipped on the mat and both women tore my clothes off. The redhead had her hand jammed into my cunt before I knew what had happen. I wound up cuming and made an utter fool of myself. I can be such a slut sometimes."

"You came from another woman?"

"Two actually. They both, finger fucked me. I'm a complete tramp, aren't I?"

His cock began to leak from its tip. "Yes, you are a wonderful skank."

"It must be nice to have a loyal wife like Stella. I'm sure she'd never do anything so brazen."

Like me, he was beginning to think of Stella and Penny as two entirely separate individuals. "Stella's great. You are, too. Just for different reasons."

"How will you explain you're shaved cock to Stella?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought about it."

I began to apply the electrodes to his balls and on his barren pubic mound. "Why don't you take her doggy style for the next couple of weeks?" This was the first time I'd staged directed encounters for my alter ego; somehow it thrilled me. "Fuck her hard in the ass and make her bark like a dog until she pleases you."

I pressed the power button and applied a few jolts of the electricity. His member actually began to involuntarily pulse in time with the TENS device.

His eyes closed, and he went into a trance-like state as the pleasure of the nerve stimulation swept over him. As I turned up the power, he began to arch his back and sigh in utter delighted surrender. By the fifth pulse, he erupted in a spout of white goo that flew over his shaved groin and landed as far away as his chest. I was unable to contain my thirst and slurped up most of it with my tongue.

As he recovered his senses, he commanded, "Get every drop, you cheap tart. I don't want Stella to see even a hint of my sperm on my body."

He need not have given me those directions; I was already intent on consuming every bit of his spunk.

The patient spent the next several hours undergoing repeated treatment sessions, as his stiffness continued to return. The TENS worked perfectly at relieving his heavy load of pent-up ejaculant. Since I never had to touch his stiff member, it make it far easier for him to cum repeatedly.

He brought me off several times by inserting his fingers into my dexterous poontang, just like I described being banged by the two women wrestlers. By the end of our therapy session, my belly was filled with his semen, and we were both drained sexually.

It was only after he left that I realized that in a day or two, Stella was going to receive a massive ass fuck session at my own urging. I hoped she'd be able to handle it.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 9 of 12 ~ ~ ~