One True Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Kidnapped by pirates, she must learn to obey.
2k words
4.18
55k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers

All characters are over 18, of course. Be sure to let me know if you enjoy the chapters, and there's more to come! Also, I apologize for any grammatical or consistency errors, I don't have an editor just yet, but I did try to proofread my work, as I understand how annoying poor grammar is to read.

~Nique


I must have fallen asleep, for I woke to soft caresses along the curves that my summer dress displayed prettily. Soft, warm lips pressed against the hot skin of my neck and I gasped, trying desperately to suppress the groan that bubbled up in my throat. When the lips latched onto the skin at the juncture between my neck and shoulder and teeth bit down gently, not quite hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to bruise, I couldn't help but let out a deep moan. My eyes opened slowly and I found myself staring into those golden-brown eyes that mesmerized me so. My eyes widened and I tried to struggle away from him, but his arm flexed, creating a steel band as it locked around my waist, and trapping me at his side.

"Oh, come now, Sugar. I was just waiting for you to wake. It's time for dinner, Luv, and it's high time you met the rest of the crew. There's no better way to do that than on the Captain's arm," he said, standing fluidly and offering me a hand. "So allow me to escort you," he finished, tucking my hand under his arm and leading the way towards the dining room.

When we entered the room, I got my first glance at the pirate crew and immediately shrank back behind their captain. He quickly stuck two fingers in his mouth and whistled two sharp notes. The room instantly went silent as each and every man turned to face his captain. He smiled and pulled me back around to face the crew.

"Thought it was time y'all met our pretty little prize!" he shouted, his cultured accent slipping away and a voice more similar to that of his crew mates' took over. Hoots and catcalls echoed throughout the room, and I shut my eyes against the noise. The captain tilted my chin up.

"Open your eyes, Luv. It's time you know what we do on this ship." I opened my eyes slowly and took in the sight before me.

There were three girls, not much older than me, all bent over tables with several large cocks in all their holes. I let loose a strangled scream, and the captain chuckled.

"We're slavers, and these are only a few of our most recent... additions. So," he said, leaning down to whisper against my ear lobe, gently taking it in his teeth and sending shivers all the way down my spine.

"I'd be nice to me, if I were you. Or I may just let my men have their way with you. Welcome aboard, Princess," he said cruelly. It was at that moment that I fainted, slumping down against his chest.

Drake scooped up the petite girl he had shocked into a dead faint. Smirking, he carried her back to his cabin, ordering one of his crew to bring them dinner there. Quickly, he stripped her down to nothing and tucked her under the blanket, settling in to wait. He didn't have to wait very long...

I woke with a start, breathing hard.

"Shhh, Luv. You're okay, it's alright. I've got you," he said, gently brushing back a stray piece of hair behind my ear. I knocked his hand away.

"Don't touch me you, you- you pig!" I hissed. Drake laughed softly.

"So it's going to be like that, eh, Luv? Don't forget, Sweetheart, I'm the best you're gonna get." I blanched, but continued to glare at him. He reached out to cup my large breasts in his hands. Gasping, I struck his face, hard. His eyes blazed.

"Alright, Luv, you asked for this." He twisted my arm behind my back and pushed me off the bed and onto my knees on the floor. He let my arm go and I dropped to the floor in pain. His jaw popped.

"I was trying to be nice, to ease you into this life, because there's just something about you that... calls to me. But I see now that I'll have to break you of your rebellion the hard way. So. Lesson number one, Slave. When you kneel at my feet, you keep your eyes down and your mouth shut. Understand me?" I made no move to show that I understood.

Faster than I could blink, Drake had me bound in leather cuffs and had brought out what appeared to be a long riding crop. He teased the crop over my naked breasts and smiled when my nipples hardened. I nearly groaned in frustration as my own body betrayed me. Drake brought the crop down on my thighs swiftly and I cried out at the sting, causing him to crouch down to my eye level.

"Wouldn't it have been so much easier if you'd just accepted my gentle advances? If you beg me nicely, I may allow you to remain free, albeit as my own personal whore, but free nonetheless." I nodded my head, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Please... please. I promise I'll be good. Please, Drake..." He brought the crop down on my breasts, leaving a red welt across my skin. I arched my back under the pain. His hands tangled in my long, dark curly hair, pulling my head back.

"When you address me, you will call me 'Master'. Now. What is it you want, Slave?" Tears streamed down my face.

"Please... Master. Please... I'll be good, I promise! P-please let me go, I want to be free." He nodded and unlocked my cuffs. I slumped forward and curled my body inwards. He caressed my hair with the back of his hand.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" he asked, lifting me back to my knees gently as he stood. "Now, although you are free, you are still mine. And right now, I need a bit of relief. Seeing you in such pain... well, it was rather arousing. So I want you to suck my cock, Little One." I gasped, looking up at him in fear. He crouched again.

"Do not be afraid, I will not hurt you, I promise. Have you ever sucked a man off before?" I shook my head slowly. He nodded.

"And have you ever... had a man in here," he asked, running light fingertips over the swollen lips of my most intimate place. I moaned and shook my head again. His fingers slipped just inside and I arched against his invading digits. He smiled and drew his fingers to his lips, licking each one sensually.

"You're wet, Little One. You want my domination. You crave my touch." I wanted to deny his accusations, but I knew he could taste the lie. Dropping my head, I nodded, just once. He chuckled.

"Then come here, Little One. You are going to suck me off, whether you like it or not. Get on your knees, here, at my feet." Hesitantly, I crawled over to where he stood. He stroked my hair gently.

"You're a smart girl. You can understand what I want. Do not keep me waiting." With a small, choked sob, I lifted my head and stared into his eyes once more, begging for mercy.

"P-please Master, don't make me do this." Drake was becoming irritated with this innocent little girl.

"You will do this, Girl, or I will leave you to whatever is left of the mercy of my crew." A broken sob escaped my throat and I felt myself getting angry.

"Danielle. My name is Danielle. If you force me to stay and whore myself out to you, the least you can do is call me by my real name, you Bastard," I spat out. He smiled and yanked me up by my hair. It hurt like hell, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me cry out again.

"There's my little Firecracker. But one thing you will learn, Danielle... I will call you whatever I choose, and I will do whatever I want with you and to you. Live with it," he whispered, throwing me back down at his feet and staring at me expectantly. I hissed at him.

"Fuck you." Very unladylike, but I wasn't in a particularly gracious mood. He chuckled low while unzipping his pants slowly and drawing out the largest cock I had ever seen... not that I had seen many, but still...

"Oh, I intend to. But first, you will suck my cock. And I tire of your stalling. Do it now, Princess." With one hand in my hair, he pushed my head forward so that his tip teased at my lips. Involuntarily my tongue flickered out to taste of his heady, musky scent. He sighed, pushing my head down further. I took his monstrous tip into my mouth, trying it out. I swirled my tongue around his large head, paying special attention to the sensitive underside of his cock. He let his head roll back, and I decided that must mean he was enjoying it.

To be honest, so was I. Despite remaining a virgin, I had always wanted to know what it was like, being a curious girl. I just had never imagined I would nearly wet myself in my own underwear while I sucked some lucky bastard's cock. But as I slowly took inch after inch of his thick meat into my mouth, Drake groaned. As I felt his head hit the back of my throat I suckled him firmly, tightening the muscles in my throat. He groaned again and his hips jerked up once, gagging me as he pushed his cock even further down my throat.

He began to thrust into my mouth, causing me to gag softly each time he pushed in. He growled out, "Oh yeah, Baby... Gag on my cock, oh yessss..." he said, thrusting harder and faster with each stroke. He was going to release soon, I could feel him pulsing in my throat. While tears leaked from the corners of my eyes, I did the one thing I knew would send him over the edge, hoping that if he came in my throat, he wouldn't be quite so inclined to violate me elsewhere. When he thrust forward, I clamped my throat down on his cock and hummed.

He growled into the room as he gave one last thrust and his grip tightened in my hair as his body froze. I felt hot liquid squirt down the back of my throat as he shot his load into my stomach. He groaned again as he watched my swallow his hot seed. He pulled me off his cock and let me fall to the floor, where I scooted away from him, panting and terrified of what he'd do next. He took a minute or two to recover, then casually cleaned himself up before returning to where I knelt.

"You were much better than I expected you to be. I take it you rather enjoyed that?" I nodded. He gazed down at me and gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Good girl... As much as I'd love to take you right now, I won't. You're a very special little lady, Luv, and you deserve better for your first time." I relaxed slightly.

"However, don't think you'll be spared forever," he continued, "Soon and very soon, I will have you. All of you," he said, bending to run a finger lightly across my wet pussy. Then he pulled up his pants and walked out, leaving me to think about what I'd just done. Confused and aching with need, I sat on his bed and waited.

Captain Drake strolled the deck of his ship, knowing he needed to maintain control and order on his vessel. What he would have liked to have been doing was burying every fucking inch of his still aching cock in Danielle's pretty little virgin cunt. He shook his head.

Damn temptress... She'll be the death of me, he decided. He called for his first mate to bring one of the slave girls to him. He needed to fuck someone, and quickly...

Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers