One True Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Kidnapped by pirates, she must learn to obey.
3.7k words
4.04
48.8k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers

Do I really need to repeat this? All characters are over 18, of course. So I did try to go through this one and triple check my work for grammatical and consistency errors, but as always, I appreciate any feedback you would like to give. Sorry it took me so long with this chapter, I've been really busy lately, but I hope to have the next few chapters ready for you all soon. As always, enjoy and leave comments!

~Nique


After what seemed like hours, I slowly stood and found an extra pair of Drake's clothes to wear temporarily. They were a little big, but using whatever I could find, I made them fit a bit better, so that they would do. Then, checking the hallway for any crewmembers, I slipped out of the Captain's cabin. Sticking to the shadows, I tried to find my way to a lifeboat, or at least some obscure place where I could successfully hide out until I could escape at the next port. They had to stop for water sometime, didn't they?

As I made my way down the hall, I heard blood curdling screams coming from the next room on my left. Ignoring my better judgement, I followed my emotions into the cabin, where I immediately stopped short, seeing that I'd made a terrible mistake. I saw one of the crewmen pushing his large, engorged prick into the ass of a tiny blonde girl, who wasn't really screaming in pain or fear. The dirty, sweating man had the girl bent over a table, his left hand fisted in her hair, pulling her body backwards towards him and forcing her back to arch, and his right hand pinched and pulled at her red, probably sore, nipples. Even though I could still hear her screaming, I couldn't seem to move to react. I was torn between wanting to help her, and knowing that somewhere deep down inside her, she was enjoying the torture, just as I had secretly enjoyed mine. I was also paralyzed, mesmerized by the sight of his cock tunneling its way in and out of the girl's tight ass, her average-sized tits bouncing back and forth every time his hips met her bum.

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around my waist, and his hips ground his hardened cock against my ass. He leaned forward, licking the shell of my ear before he whispered to me, causing me to involuntarily shudder in his arms.

"So you're a virgin who knows how to suck a cock, likes being dominated, and is apparently a voyeurist. Interesting," he said, grinding his cock against my ass as he spoke, leaving me with no doubt as to what was on his mind. His arms kept me from being able to spin around to face him, or even from looking away from where the man continued to pound away inside the blonde girl. I tried to shake my head at Drake's accusations, but he ignored me, instead pulling me closer against his chest, making me knees weak as I felt the heat behind me and the masculinity rolling off him in waves.

"You baffle me, Little One. But I like that about you. You're... unique," he said, pressing his teeth gently into my shoulder in a mock threat. He returned to nuzzling the back of my neck and I gasped as his tongue then flickered directly behind my ear. I suddenly had no choice but to lean back against his chest for support, causing him to chuckle.

"Are you really so anxious to join her, Little One? It can be arranged..." I paled and shook my head violently.

"N-no, I was just..." He cut me off, his voice a bit harder.

"You were trying to escape me, but your conscience brought you back for the girl," he said, nodding his head in her general direction. I lowered my eyes, knowing it was true, and felt more so than heard him sigh behind me.

"What do I have to do to get you to understand that you belong to me now? You are mine, and you will never escape me. Accept it, Luv. Allow me to seduce you. Give in to your body, I know you want me," he said, his fingers inching their way into my pants. He ran lazy circles around my pleasure nub before dipping his fingers shallowly into my dripping sex. In front of us, both the man and the woman cried out their release, and I felt my pussy throb with longing. Drake ground his hips against me again.

"You can have this, Baby Girl. All you have to do is to give your word you won't try to run. Say the words, Luv," he whispered. I groaned. I wanted it so badly; no, I needed it. I needed it as much as I needed air. His hand pinched and rolled my nipple, and I vaguely registered that at some point, he'd been able to completely undress me. His other hand was still teasing my clit, and I couldn't take it anymore. It was too much, the sensations piling up, building up until I thought I'd die under his skilled fingers. When his teeth pressed against my shoulder again I gasped and thrust my hips forward to meet his fingers.

"Please... I-I won't try to run, I promise! Just please..." I choked out, hating myself more with every word. I felt his lips curve up into a smile against my skin as he murmured,

"Please what, Luv?" I let out a strangled scream of frustration, knowing that he was going to make me say it, it had been his objective all along. Damn him, I was going to have to speak those words...

"Please... please fuck me," I cried, hanging my head with shame as a single tear slid down my cheek in my humiliation. He only chuckled, sliding his hand away from my more intimate places and over my hips and stomach.

"No," came his simple reply. "Not yet." I was furious, aching with need.

"You, you BASTARD!" I screamed at him. His large hand, cutting off my airway was enough to still my struggles.

"Careful, Little One. I've already told you I will not tolerate such a tone. I will have to punish you for this," he said calmly. My eyes widened in fear and he stroked my jaw with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful when you're angry and frightened," he whispered, loosening his grip and watching as I gulped in the fresh air, then turned to yell for the crewmate who was still pumping slowly in and out of the girl as he watched us.

"Yes, Cap'n?" the man answered immediately, but Drake never took his eyes off my face.

"Take this one and put her in the punishment room. Strap her to the table." My eyes widened again and I began to cry again.

"N-no, please... Master, I'm sorry! I'll be good, I promise! Please, Master, please!" I begged shamelessly, knowing that whatever was in that room could not be pleasant for me. Drake only shook his head reprovingly.

"Ahh, but you have promised me that before, haven't you? I simply don't believe I can trust you. But this will be a lesson you'll not soon forget." He turned to the man who had been waiting for Drake to finish addressing me before he gripped my arm firmly, making sure I couldn't escape.

"I'll be there soon, Kane," Drake said, turning from the room. Just as he reached the doorway, he turned to look at the blonde girl slumped across the table still, then met Kane's eyes.

"Oh, and Kane... Don't touch her. This one is all mine," he said before he swept out of the room and down the hall. Kane nodded as if Drake could still see him and then steered me deeper into the belly of the ship, opening a heavy wooden door that locked from the outside, and shoving me inside. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light coming from the single candle along one wall, I noticed there were no windows in the room, and it was likely very difficult to hear anything beyond the door. While I was distracted, the man picked me up, quickly restraining my wrists and ankles, even as I struggled and my limbs flailed wildly. Standing back to admire his handiwork, the dirty sailor watched me, naked and spread-eagle on the table, as I struggled against my bonds. I begged him to let me go, promised him riches and fame, not worried about how I'd obtain those for him, secure in the knowledge that at some point I could trick the pirate. But the pirate only laughed at me, obviously not buying it. I immediately changed my view of him. He wasn't as stupid as he looked, just cruel. He leaned over me, his foul breath making my eyes water.

"Lookie here, Missy. If'n the Cap'n hadn't told me to keep me's hands off'n ya, ye'd be un'er me so fas' it'd make yer head spin. As 'tis, I fig're he won't be able to tell, so long as I don't fuck ya," he said in poor English as he unzipped his pants and slammed his still dripping cock into my mouth, which he forced open.

I had no choice but to suck or choke, but my stomach revolted at the thought of tasting the blonde girl's still fresh juices on him. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I took his dirty, smelly cock down my throat. I found myself praying that Drake would walk in and save me, hating myself for wishing so. What is wrong with me? I thought bitterly. Drake had kidnapped me, he'd hurt me in what called sexual dominance, and he had violated me, then left me in the mercy of uncultured swine like Kane. Yet, I found myself desiring to be near him again, to feel his lips pressed against my neck and to have his hands in places that made me blush to think about. I wanted his soft words and teasing caresses. I pretended the cock in my mouth was Drake's and that it was his hands fisted in my long, dark hair. I shut my eyes, willing myself to get lost in that fantasy.

Suddenly, the door behind us crashed open, and the cock was gone from my mouth, and there was a man's deep voice yelling something while I tried to rid myself of the taste of the man's cock. When I came back to my senses, I heard enough to recognize the low, dangerous voice of my saviour and nearly wept with relief. However, the restraints made it impossible for me to see him, so I settled in to wait for him to address me. It wasn't until I heard Kane's screaming curses fade as he was no doubt dragged down the hallway that Drake actually stepped into my line of sight. He looked worried, but his image blurred as the tears of relief finally escaped and streaked my cheeks with salty stains. I felt emotionally drained as he pushed my hair away from my face gently.

"Oh, Little One... I'm so sorry. He will not go unpunished, I promise. I think that is enough punishment for you for today," he said softly, unchaining me from the table and pulling my trembling body up to his chest so that he could cradle me like a small child. Inwardly, I was disgusted with myself. I had prided myself on being so strong and defiant, yet here I was, whimpering like a wounded dog in my captor's arms. I must be half mad, I decided. Drake wasn't finished with me, though. He shifted me into a more comfortable position.

"Come on, Sweetheart... I'll take you home. Shhhh, it'll all be alright," he soothed me as he walked back towards his cabin. I didn't dare to hope that by 'home' he meant back to my family. I let a faint smile of gratitude grace my face as Drake tucked me into his bed. Pressing a kiss to my forehead, he headed for the doorway and extinguished the lamp.

"I'm locking the door for your own protection, Okay? You are not to leave this room until I've had a chance to deal with my crew. Get some rest, Luv. You won't be getting much tonight," he finished, a mischievous smile again crossing his face, turning my gratitude and confused affection turn immediately into frustration and anger. I wanted so badly to slap that smug smile off his lips, but I was soooo tired...I fell asleep almost immediately, still secure in the knowledge that I was safe in his cabin. I drifted off, the musky scent of sweat and male saturated in the sheets...

At some point during my extended stay in his cabin, I decided things would go better for me if I played along with what Drake wanted and pretended to be immersed in my role as an obedient slave, at least for now. So when I woke, my master was setting a tray down beside me. The smell of food made my mouth water, and I hardly even had time to wonder where he'd gotten such fresh and delicious food in the middle of the ocean, though if I'd been a bit more observant I might have seen the receding coastline from the window or noticed how the ship seemed to be steering a course for more nearby islands. Drake arched an eyebrow at my response to the food and I averted my eyes, remembering to play the part, even if it made me grit my teeth in aggravation.

"Please, may I... May I eat, master?" I asked, figuring that if he got off on controlling even my sexual behavior, then he must ultimately want complete control over even simple functions of my life, such as eating and bathing. His face spread into a shit-eating grin and I knew I had assumed correctly. He nodded.

"But I want you to lay on your back with you legs spread while you eat," he amended. I nodded, very confused by this odd request, but not willing to question him. I ate each grape slowly, savoring the tangy burst of flavor from the delicacy as it laced my tongue. Just as I began my second cluster, I felt his fingers part my lower lips and his hot breath on my pleasure nub. I squealed in shock, the delicate fruit forgotten.

"You can't possibly mean to- ooohhh," I moaned as his tongue flickered out to lap at my sex. Automatically, my hips lifted up off the bed in an attempt to reach the source of that pleasure again. He chuckled and slid his hands under my hips, keeping my thigh spread apart for him as he knelt in between my legs. I wiggled my hips and he rewarded me with one long lick all the way up my slit, followed by a firm flick of my clit. I moaned again, and he stopped, looking up at me with my juices already covering my mouth.

"No no, I didn't tell you to stop eating, Luv. Keep munching, and so will I," he chuckled. Obediently, I put another grape into my mouth. He rewarded me again with another long lick up and down my wet slit. This back and forth continued until I was squirming beneath him, writhing with need. I wanted to- I needed to...

"P-please, Master... may I cum?" I asked through clenched teeth. Drake was so shocked he paused, his tongue still on my clit. Then he grinned and nodded, suckling my nub into his mouth. It was more than enough to send me hurtling over the edge, flying off into territory I had never known before. Drake watched me silently as I slowly came back down from my climax. He looked dumbfounded.

"Was that... your first orgasm?" he asked incredulously. Shyly, I nodded, averting my eyes as I blushed. He lifted my chin up with one finger and gazed into my eyes, searching for something.

"You continue to amaze me, Danielle. How did you know to ask me permission to cum?" he asked softly. Again I blushed profusely, turning a very pretty shade of red, I'm sure.

"One night, very late, well past the time my parents had sent me up to bed, I snuck down the hall to their room, and heard strange sounds... I heard my mother beg my father to let her, well, uhm..." I tapered off, unable to allow myself to utter the word aloud. Drake shook his head in awe.

"You are..." again, he shook his head before his lips slanted down over mine.

I got lost in his kiss. His lips applied a firm pressure, lest I ever forget who was really in charge, but they were soft. No one had ever kissed me like this before. The kiss was amazement, possession, and intense longing, all rolled into a single, mind-blowing kiss. There was also something I couldn't quite place. Was it love, or lust? Was there really a difference? My young and inexperienced mind asked of itself. Finally, he broke the kiss, pulling away and closing his eyes as if in pain or grief.

"You make me lose control, Little One. And that is something I cannot afford to do. As much as I would love to take you right now, the virgins do bring in a much higher price." I began to shake my head slowly.

"No, no... You can't mean... I don't understand, I thought-" he cut me off, still speaking.

"We'll reach port by tomorrow afternoon. From now on, your new master will take over your training. Be a good girl for me, Luv." My eyes widened in horror. I had been under the impression that he was keeping me for himself, I had reconciled myself to that reality. But the thought of being sold like a piece of furniture or a cow, and going to live with a new master, one who I didn't know would treat me with some respect, the way Drake did... The thought made my blood run cold. He was going to sell me at port! I threw myself at his feet with an anguished sob.

"No Master, please! I'll be a good girl, really, I will! I'll never try to run from you and I'll obey every command, just please... Please, Master, what have I done to displease you so? Please! Let me make it up to you!" I begged shamelessly, sincere this time, reaching up to unbuckle his trousers, prepared to suck him until he forgave me. He shook his head, crouching down to my level and gripping my chin in his hand. He blurred as my vision swam with unshed tears.

"You've done nothing, Little One. You've been a good girl," he said softly. I sobbed harder.

"Please... please..." I begged, watching as he stood and hardened his eyes and clenched his jaw.

"I'll send someone back for you when we're ready for the auction." I cried out, heartbroken, as the door shut behind him and I heard the lock click shut. I threw myself against the door, desperate to escape, to run to him and make him change his mind. But the door was too thick and too strong, and I only succeeded in bruising my body. Defeated, I curled up in the center of his bed, absolutely numb. It was over. By this time tomorrow, I would already be someone else's plaything, treated with no more consideration than an animal, subject to some other man's will. As I lay there, the numbness spread until all I could feel was the aching of my heart.

The next afternoon, one of the crewmembers came for me, yanking me to my feet roughly and tying me up so that I couldn't hurt him or myself, much less escape, then led me off the ship and into a building that was obviously the slave market. I followed him despondently, no longer caring what happened to me since I had lost my master... The one man I realized I had actually come to love. The building smelled like sweat, blood and fear. I could hear the stinging crack of the whip against human flesh and the shrill screams branded my ears. The man chained my wrists to some sort of chain hanging from the ceiling, then walked over a few steps to hoist me up into the air, so that I could only just barely touch the ground with the tips of my toes, and presenting my shapely and still naked body to the crowd. As the announcer began to introduce me, I lowered my eyes and hung my head as much as I comfortably could. But from the edges of my vision, I saw familiar movement in the back corner of the room. My master watched me silently, pain written across his face as he watched me give up, my spirit broken, his arms crossed over his heart. Once more I began to sob and struggle against my chains. The announcer took the whip to my breasts and I cried out.

"No! Master, please! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Slowly, he shook his head, mouthing to me once before turning away.

"Be a good girl, Luv."

My tortured cry caused him to pause, his shoulders tensing, then shake it off and continue walking out. Once more I hung my head, my tears falling silently onto my naked breasts. Eventually, I was sold, an old, ugly man coming to claim me. I fell to the floor after they released the chain suspending me in the air and curled up into a fetal position, too heartbroken to even cry anymore. The man took my leash, yanking me up harshly and leading me out to his personal carriage. I followed him meekly. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll take his pleasure from me and then kill me, I thought, depressed and dejected, crying myself to sleep on the cold carriage floor.

Wow. Quite a cliffhanger, if I do say so myself. Seriously though, I try not to do cliffhangers too often, but I wasn't sure where I wanted to take this and the chapter was getting pretty long. But let me know if you have any suggestions for things you would like to see in the next few chapters! See you all very soon...

Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers