One True Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Kidnapped by pirates, she must learn to obey.
3.5k words
4.35
42.1k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers

Hey guys, so I received a lot of hateful comments on my last chapter, and the only real reason I posted this one was because I owed it to my loyal fans. So in response to my haters, you guys know that if you don't like it you don't have to read it right? Anyway, if you like this story and would like for it to continue, please email or comment POSITIVE responses to me. Thanks!

P.S. All characters are over 18!

~Nique


Over the next few weeks I got used to my new schedule. I would wake at five every morning and rise from my mat on the floor beside my new master's bed and run his bath and lay out his clothes. Then I had to crawl up on the bed and wake him with a blowjob. I didn't want to even touch the sadistic fucker, and he was so old I was sure he wouldn't be able to make me if it weren't for his personal guards. They never left his side, not even in sleep, and they enforced his every command with brutal cruelty.

When the man woke, he would thrust his hips up into my mouth while I gagged and cried until he came violently down my throat. I had learned not to even try to wipe my face or get the taste out of my mouth or he would get angry, and then he'd make me, or rather his guards would make me do unspeakable things, things that I'd never dreamed I'd be doing. He would lick my cunt until I screamed at him for release, and then he'd stop and force me to instead bathe and dress him, pausing only long enough for another morning blowjob. Since he was far too old to actually fuck me, which I was somewhat grateful for, the bastard made me masturbate for his pleasure before he'd lead me along behind him like a dog to breakfast.

Breakfast consisted of me degrading myself in front of all his workers and guards, displaying my body for the entire hall on top of a platform like a common whore. If he deemed me particularly naughty or disrespectful or lax in my duties, he would allow his men to fuck me in the behind and mouth until I couldn't take any more. Believing I was a little too plump for his tastes, my new master refused to feed me, making me spend all my time chained to a table in his foyer, so that his men could caress my body as they walked in and out all day, so long as they didn't penetrate my womanhood. He was saving that for something special, he told me once. I was so weak and broken, my skin covered in bruises and cuts from my futile struggles against my new master's will, and my once lustrous hair dull from poor nutrition. I had to constantly fight the hunger pains and unbearable thirst. I had tried to simply give into his demands, but he enjoyed my struggles, and was displeased when I refused to fight. I simply could not win. My spirit was broken, and I wished for death every waking moment. I was no longer the proud young woman I once had been, I had lost my will to fight anymore. After all, what was the point?

It was one afternoon that changed everything. On that fateful day, I had been beaten by one of his guards for crying in my sleep. I had been having recurring nightmares for weeks, and my new master was finally tired of it. He had his henchmen chain me to the table, as they did every day, and they were not gentle. The lacerations against my back burned like the fires of hell as I was forced to lie on my back. My wrists were already red and raw and the chains only made my skin even angrier. Blood dripped off the table from where my wounds had reopened, and my split lip made even whispering painful. I was in so much pain I thought I was hallucinating. I was waiting for the next man to come along and touch my body, knowing I would be expected to struggle or I would be punished again. The he was there, standing over me, his brow furrowed. I let my eyes drop, deflating into the table, waiting for the hallucination to go away. But he didn't. Instead, he reached out and stroked his knuckles down the side of my cheek, hesitating slightly when I flinched away from his hand.

"Oh my precious, precious Little One," he whispered softly. "What has he done to you? He's broken your delicious spirit. I never would have thought that possible. But in the process he's also broken you." I just let the tears fall as I turned my head away. Seeing him was just too painful. I had ached for his touch, his teasing caresses and gentle words, those memories had kept me alive. But to see him now was only torturous as I remembered where I was. Just then, another man walked by and smiled at me cruelly, making me wince. This man I knew well. He was as cruel as his smile suggested, and found ways to abuse me often. The man stopped, as I knew he would, to pinch and twist my sore nipples roughly, causing me to cry out and arch my back, which in turn caused me to scream in pain as my wounds burned as if I could feel my flesh being torn apart all over again. My vision swam and my head felt fuzzy. I finally relaxed my spine, the blood dripping faster onto the marble floor. Though my eyes were filled with shed and unshed tears, I turned my head back to meet the Captain's eyes, hoping to find a forgiving face as I floated off into oblivion. He didn't look forgiving though. He looked stunned and horrified, with fury turning his eyes a much darker shade.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me, one day," I whispered to the hallucination of my true master before my body shook once and I passed out from the pain.

****************************

Devon Drake had stopped by an old client's estate to deliver a new set of particularly nasty whips, smiling to himself as he remembered this customer's violent tendencies with his slaves. He'd let himself into the foyer after passing by the security tower, and had seen the girl chained in the hall. She was incredibly thin, particularly for his tastes, but she was very pretty. She reminded him of the one girl he'd regretted allowing to slip through his fingers.

He stared down in horror at Danielle. He body was covered in the signs of abuse, and all the light had gone out of her eyes. She didn't even seem to recognize him at first. She flinched away from his touch and his blackened heart broke. Then the man had come by and roughly fondled her breast, causing her to cry out and he body to arch. The he'd seen the blood dripping across the table and leaking from huge, gaping wounds across her back, as if she'd been beaten with knives. When the man walked away, she'd looked up and met his eyes, whispering through a sore throat and a split lip that she was sorry, and asked for his forgiveness. Her body shook in what looked like a death throw and then she slumped against her bonds, having fainted away cold. Drake panicked, running his hands across her face and trying to wake her up.

"No, Baby, you can't die on me like this, you just can't! Come on, Sweetheart, Come on!" She didn't respond and he ran his hands through his hair, thinking. He turned back to her.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here. Oh god, you never did anything wrong, Luv, I'll get you back. Just hang in there for me, okay? Just hang on," he finished, storming out of the room and into her master's study, slamming the whips down on the desk.

"How much do you want for the girl out there?" he nearly spat at his old customer. The man raised an eyebrow.

"Well she hasn't worked out as I had hoped. She hasn't fought me like I thought she would, and she's got some real behavioral problems." The man chatted amiably as if the life of the woman he loved wasn't hanging in the balance. Drake nearly snarled as he thought about how the man had dealt with Danielle's 'behavioral problems'. He asked again through gritted teeth.

"How much?" The older man smiled at him, his teeth rotting and yellow.

"25,000 pounds," he said. Drake flinched but pulled out his money purse, glad he's insisted his earlier customer pay in cash. He counted out fifteen gold pieces and threw them towards the greedy man, knowing that in her condition, Danielle wasn't worth that much and that the man had paid much less for her, but also knowing that her true value could never be expressed by all the gold coins in the entire sea and that he would pay every last one for her.

"Very well. Here it is. I will take her with me now as I leave port in the morning. Send me her papers by mail courier. Good day," he said over his shoulder as he had already started out of the room. When he reached the girl, he carefully unchained her wrists and ankles, cradling her to his chest gently. He looked at the raw, angry wounds of which she would probably always bear the scars as a result of the carelessness and cruelty of this man. He gripped her tighter.

"It's okay Luv. I've got you now. You'll never be hurt again," he whispered to her limp form, carrying her himself out the door, never looking back.

****************************

When I woke again, I was not on the table, nor was I on any of my mats. I was in a bed, though it was not as extravagant as that monster's. So where was I? The sheets felt vaguely familiar and my eyes fluttered as I let the smell wrap around me, caressing my senses. I knew that smell. Just then, I heard him shift in the room. Ignoring the pain that wracked my body and nearly caused me to cry out, I sank to my knees in the 'waiting' position at his feet. He tilted my chin up and I blinked in surprise.

"Master!" I exclaimed, long past my previous reservations to the term. Now I knew it meant the utmost respect and love I had for this man. But I had also shifted too suddenly and a burning pain shot up my spine, and my breath came out in short gasps. Drake looked sad.

"Move slowly. I put a salve on you wounds and bandaged them, but it will take you awhile to heal." I dropped my gaze, ashamed he had seen those old scars, even as he must have bandaged the new. It hadn't been my first brutal beating, and I had not been so well taken care of before, leaving ugly, jagged scars where the worst gashes had been.

"Thank you, Master," I said softly. He was silent, and I could imagine his normally stoic face twisted, his brow furrowed and his lips pursed. He sighed and lifted his hand. I flinched away instinctively, but he didn't strike me. Instead he brushed his hand through his hair, then lowered it slowly, so as not to startle me again.

"I have never felt the way I feel about you with any other slave I have ever taken and sold. I thought that I could not afford the distraction you are to me. But you turned my whole life upside down when you boarded my ship all those weeks ago, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since... I can't even bear to see you on your knees now. I hate that I let you eave me, knowing that you would be sold, and I didn't even stick around long enough to make sure you were sold to someone who would treat you well. And seeing what that bastard did to you... If we weren't already a day at sea I'd turn around and find him to kill him... I can't let you go, Danielle. You'd just be fair game. And this time I'm not letting you get away from me. Come here," he said, lifting me to my feet and spreading his arms to envelope me in his embrace. He kissed the top of my head.

"Marry me," he whispered against my hair. I began to sob and he tensed, alarmed. He eased me away from his chest so he could look down into my watery eyes.

"What's wrong, Luv?" he asked, using his old pet name for me. I sniffled.

"When he beat me, when he humiliated me. When he let his men rape me, still I refused to call him 'master'. I felt he didn't deserve the title. That was why he hated me so much. But there can only be one master of my heart and it is you," I croaked. He kissed me softly, his lips only asking for my affirmation. I gave it freely.

"I love you too," he whispered after he'd pulled away. I smiled, knowing he'd understood the unspoken promise behind my words. But he had given me so much. He'd taught me how strong I really was, and that sometimes it is okay to submit to one who holds your heart. And he'd come back for me, he'd saved me. I could give him a special gift as well, the last thing I had to give him. I looked up into his eyes, feeling more alive than I had for the weeks that had felt to me like years.

"Though he and his men abused me, they left me with one thing, and now I offer this thing to you. I am still a virgin," I said without ever taking my eyes off his face, watching for his reaction. He looked stunned, then his eyes sparkled and i knew I had pleased him. He hesitated for a moment, though. He touched the bandages on my back so gently I hardly felt it.

"That is an incredible gift, Luv. But what about your back? I can wait for a few weeks and-" I cut him off, pressing one finger to his lips to quiet him.

"You make me feel better just by being here with me. I will be fine, I am a much different girl than I was a few weeks ago, much more accustomed to pain. Also, whatever salve you put on my back has taken away much of the pain, even from a few moments ago," I finished. He hesitated no longer, dipping his fingers in between my legs with excitement.

"Then let's have a look, shall we?" he asked mischievously. I only smiled a spread my legs wider, giving him the freedom to explore my body. He pushed me backwards onto the bed, allowing me a moment to make myself comfortable before he followed, gazing down at my body hungrily. I exposed myself to him, knowing that I was dripping with arousal and hungry for his touch, despite the pain in my back. He smiled up at me and spread my lower lips.

"Mmmm, you're so wet," he murmured, "Tell me you want me. Tell me you want me to lick your wet pussy, to impale you with my thick cock." I groaned, more moisture rushing down to lubricate my channel for his intrusion. I felt something welling up in my chest, a joy so exquisite I cried out with abandon,

"YEEEESSSSSS...." His hot breath teased my clit mercilessly and he smiled again. Then he leaned down and his hot tongue brushed over my nub and I cried out in pleasure, thrusting my hips up in spite of the pain it caused.

"Oh yeah, you're going to be a good fuck, Baby," he said, his voice husky with lust. I groaned and moaned as he licked me to a quick orgasm, where I came hard on his tongue. When my body stopped shaking, Drake withdrew, climbing upwards to my mouth. His long, thick cock brushed against my lips, his precum coating them like a strange gloss. I let my soft tongue flicker over the head of his cock. He groaned and pushed forward, urging me on. I took the head of his cock into my mouth, paying special attention to his sensitive spots. He groaned and gripped my hair, pulling me further down onto his long member. Gagging slightly, I ignored my body's reaction and the slight stiffness in my neck so that I could bob y head up and down on his cock vigorously. Drake groaned loudly as he shot his thick load down my throat. I smiled and licked the rest of his cum off his still hard and throbbing cock, before licking my own lips for the last taste of the evidence of his lust. He panted above me lightly.

"I had forgotten... just how good you were... at that," he panted as he moved down my body until his cock was positioned at my slit again. I reached up and ran my fingers through his dark hair. I wanted to say it. I needed him to know.

"I love you, Drake," I said softly, breaking protocol by not calling him master. He kissed me gently.

"My clients call me Drake. My crew calls me Captain Drake. My former slaves called me Master Drake. But the woman I love, the woman who will soon be my wife, the woman I'm about to fuck senseless... Will call me Devon," he said, shoving his hips forward and burying himself inside my cunt and ripping through my virginity in one powerful thrust. I cried out at the sharp pain. but quieted as he paused, allowing me to relax and get used to his length and girth. I panted with the effort.

"Oh god you're so big," I muttered under my breath, knowing he could probably hear me. He had. He nuzzle my neck, placing slow, heated kisses against my skin.

"The worst is over now. Just enjoy," he said, claiming my lips in a possessive kiss. I sighed, parting my lips, and he took my invitation, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, imitating what he would soon be doing with his cock in my pussy.He pulled away after a few moments, and I blinked up at his dazedly. Slowly, oh so slowly, he drew his hips back, pulling his cock almost all the way out before plunging into me again and again. I began to feel myself heating up, and I moaned in exquisite pleasure as his tip hit my cervix with every thrust. He was so hot, burning through my skin as he chest brushed my full breasts. I was so full, his cock was so long and thick it was very nearly painful, but it only caused me that much more pleasure.

Devon began to pump into me faster, thrusting harder and harder. My back protested loudly but I didn't want Devon to stop, so I said nothing, instead focusing on what was going on inside my body. Devon grunted with every thrust, his firm ass flexing beneath my fingertips as I clawed at his back and ass. He growled out,

"So fucking tight... Oh god, I'm going to... Fuck. Soon. I can't hold back much longer, Baby. I'm going to..." I was right there with him. I screamed as my body convulsed around his cock, my cunt squeezing his cock like a vise. He groaned and released his load inside my dripping pussy. He shot load after hot load into me, making my belly swell slightly with his cum.

He collapsed on top of me, panting, both of our bodies covered in a sheen of perspiration. Slowly, his cock softened, becoming flaccid and slipping out of my cunt. He rolled off me and pulled me close, kissing the top of my head as he held me in the shelter of his arms.

"My precious Little One..." he murmured. I sighed in contentment, nuzzling his neck as I turned my body towards him, taking some of the pressure off my throbbing back.

"I love you, Devon," I whispered. He closed his eyes in pleasure at my words and a smile brushed his lips. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Danielle. You're a very good girl. Get some rest, Luv. You'll need it in the next few days," he whispered back, pulling the blankets up over us both with his free arm. I nodded, laying my head against his bare chest with a smile as he stroked my hair gently.

"Yes, Master," I said as i drifted off to sleep...

Nique116
Nique116
36 Followers