One...Two...Three.

Story Info
Each step in her progression leading to...
8.7k words
4.38
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of the stories I've written have been based on a club, a place I call "Illusions". The motto there is, "Where Nothing Is As It Seems". I think I wrote that thinking I could get lost in that place. No one to laugh or ridicule my feelings, only others would exist there as I, fulfilling their fantasies while perhaps finding love as well. It's always been a safe haven in my tales, a place I could return to time and time again and still feel welcomed. We will begin there again but this time things will be unlike before. A new owner, some new characters and possibly a chance or two will be taken. One that in the past has brought only pain but this time, well as I said, maybe things will be...different.

The building was enormous, darkened shadows lurking everywhere, a hint of mystery with only a door with a number announcing the location. No name, no marker. The unspoken name "Illusions", more than appropriate. Stark, almost cold in appearance, a shiver running down your spine. You walked through the door to the club, your eyes wide at the sight of the throng before you. As you walked past many of them, your expression becomes that of a woman unsure about being here. A bit out of place, perhaps lost.

As you stepped forth another watched you from the landing above. She did so with a face of great beauty, her alabaster skin made even more so by the bright red lipstick she wore. As she walked regally down the flight of stairs, moving easily past those who called out to her, she smiled. She nodded, acknowledging their presence, but did not take her eyes from you.

A man walked up, scant seconds before your hostess arrived. His smile was warm, his eyes though drinking in the sight of such a lovely woman and he was just about to speak those very words. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see. "Mistress, I'm sorry, I didn't know, that is..."; and with that she nodded.

"The lady is my guest, here to see me on business. If she desires to meet you later, I promise I shall introduce you but for now, Edward, I think it best if you were to run along." He scurried away quickly, the long red haired beauty gracing you with a smile as she said, "Cyn, I presume?"

You nodded in reply and she extended her hand saying, "Welcome to my club. I'm known here as Lady Simone or as you can see to some simply as Mistress. Won't you join me?" She motioned to a table nearby, waiting for you to sit before signaling to one of the passing servers. "Wine James, perhaps a nice merlot, don't you think?"

He nodded, moving quickly to do her biding and you felt a bit of a rush, to see a man move in such a manner at a woman's request. "It's intoxicating, isn't it my dear?" You felt the blush rise to your cheeks but she gave you a quick grin before saying, "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Cyn. There are many men and women who desire to be instructed in what they should or should not do. It's the lucky few such as me and perhaps even you who benefit from such a wonderful gift."

The wine was delivered, a small portion poured for her to taste and after she pronounced it satisfactory, he poured a full glass for each of you. You watched as she picked up her glass, holding it aloft and said, "I would like to propose a toast." You picked yours up as well, holding it out where she allowed the two fine crystals to lightly touch, a soft ring a precursor to. "May you find your soul's purpose here Cyn and while at it, perhaps your heart's desire as well." With that you took a sip of the delicious red wine while thinking, "What a unusual yet beautiful saying." Little did you know that those words would prove to be the catalyst for what was about to follow.

You once again took a moment to look around the room, seeing so many people, some garrulously dressed, others in simple clothing. Some of the women were garbed in obviously expensive formal wear while others wore their fabric of choice, leather, latex, silk or lace, all a vision for the senses. "So young lady, why don't you tell me again why you are here and what you require of me?"

Taking a deep breath, you told her again as you had on the phone about your discovery. How you had come across a man, his writings not only arousing you but piquing your interest in this strange yet exciting world. You had spent quite a bit of time in research, reading and such but you felt that until you actually had ventured out, it would come to naught. You had wanted to meet someone who actually had lived the lifestyle and could possibly assist in your introduction into such. You were hoping to find out where and if you belonged here.

She listened intently, her eyes never leaving yours. You found as your words came to an end that you looked downward, a sign which she caught quickly. "Look at me, young woman, do so now." You lifted your eyes, seeing her face impassive yet her eyes held a spark, a bit of fire. "Never, ever look down. When you deal with any individual, especially if you are looking to control the situation whether it be simply in words or in actions, you never allow your gaze to lower. When you cast your eyes downward that is taken as a sign of submission and lack of self-worth. Something you should do well to remember."

You nodded, saying softly, "Yes, Mistress." She laughed, her smile genuine, her hand reaching out to take yours while saying, "All in good time, my dear, all in good time. All I ask of you for now is to listen, pay attention and learn. Now, you said something about being willing to pay for my time?"

You picked up your purse, opening it but once again you heard her say, "Look at me Cyn." You did so, this time seeing the fire blazing anew but also a look of perceived anger as her words grew terse.

"I will not repeat myself so I would advise you to listen, very, very carefully. For a woman such as I, who has lived this lifestyle for more years than you can possibly imagine, the offer of payment is considered a rude and tasteless gesture. A whore charges for her body, her mind is not for sale. For the submissives I call my own I give my gift as freely as they give themselves to me. I am not a whore."

This time, your entire body felt flushed, your hands quickly fumbling to close the bag as she looked on, seeing your fingers trembling as you tried to put the clasp in place.

Her voice grew softer, her expression the same as she spoke by saying, "I told you that for two reasons Cyn. One, the words I spoke are true, never ask for nor offer a monetary "tribute" as some call it for to do so is to lower yourself to the grounds of a simple streetwalker. Two, to prove to you that words can have an even greater effect on another than a lash, a whip, any instrument of torture, especially if they are spoken in a manner which belays confidence and superiority over another. Some demand such; they require degradation through your words and even your actions. What you have to decide is what you require. For if you do not find your own pleasure, then they shall not find theirs as well. Let me explain."

You took a sip of the wine, not surprised to see your hand still shaking slightly but she seemed to pay no heed. "You need to determine what it is that draws you here. Is it the ability to lord over another, perhaps to have them at your beck and call? For some it is in the giving of pain, sometimes emotional, at other times physical. There are many, many aspects in the realm of BDSM, Cyn and we have to identify which of them is best for you. I must admit, I have never acted as a mentor to another and I am honored you would ask such a thing of me. All I would tell you is that you should not strive to be me. Each person is different in their needs, and, desires and you should be true to yourself, not to anyone else."

She poured each of you a fresh glass, watching you closely as you let your eyes remain on hers. Seeing if you would submit, to flinch first but finally she smiled and said, "You are a quick learner, young lady, I like that. I will assist you, and together we will see if we can't find out the answers to your questions."

You nodded, raising your own glass and as she did the same you spoke softly saying, "To answers then"; and she grinned as she touched her goblet to yours,

"To answers." From that moment forth, she spoke and you listened, paying strict attention, each nugget, each gem of information tucked away to be savored at another time. The night was long, your eyes being opened to many things, many sights which you began to look at in a completely different way. In the way of a dominant.

And so it went. For several nights each week you would come, sit, listen, and observe. It was nearly a month later that you received a call, the voice on the other end having grown familiar to you over time. "Tonight, 10 p.m. at the club, I think it's time for you to make your decision."

With that the line went dead and your world was turned completely upside down. You spent the rest of the afternoon watching the clock, the hands at times seeming to move as if they flew while at others moving so slowly as to have you checking another to see if time had stopped perchance. Either way, you felt your nerves on edge, your own reflection in the mirror that of a woman whose brown eyes were wide, tinged with the unknown, but also with a touch of pure excitement.

You walked in the door precisely on time, your entrance quite different from before, your thoughts remembering the words she had spoken to you that first night. "You enter a room as if you own it. Others should know immediately, whether in business or in a social setting that you will make your own decisions. No one else will answer for you. Some men may find that attitude threatening though in their minds they desire such, they require such. They should know immediately that you do not suffer fools, nor others who would try your patience. Remember, attitude, visualization, body language, all of it tells the world what it needs to know before a word is ever spoken."

Simone stood at the top of the stairs, motioning at you to join her and as you walked toward the stairs you saw a man begin to approach from the corner of your eye. You stopped, turning ever so slowly, letting your eyes meet his, extending the dare of whether or not he should approach you. He quickly changed directions as you heard the red haired beauty laugh, her applause cutting through the din. You stopped next to her, seeing her smile and drinking in the sound of it. "As I said when I first met you my dear, you are a very, very quick learner. Tonight, we'll put that to the test. Follow me." She then stepped behind the black, velvet curtain and you followed quickly.

She opened the door to the office, a place you had never seen before but as she sat down behind the desk you noticed the rows of monitors on the walls. Each showing a different part of the building, some rooms you had never seen before, the lighting muted but forms and shapes still distinguishable. "Have a seat, Cyn. I have three individuals in mind and you need to consider them carefully before you make your decision." You sat, reaching out to take the glass of wine she offered you before turning your attention to the main monitor she pointed to.

"His name is Edward, you met him briefly the first time you came to see me. He is eager to please, already broken in if you will though he would provide you with a good introduction into the craft. He enjoys pain, delights in verbal abuse and knows his place without having to be constantly reminded of it." You watched the picture, seeing him flit between different people, the looks on their faces one of disinterest or obvious annoyance and you shook your head no.

She turned a knob, the camera swinging around to the bar where you took in the vision of a young woman. "Jessica, like you, is new to the scene. She I think could be special, someone with potential. She only lets her toes dangle in the waters, never making a commitment one way or the other. I think if the right person, someone like you were to come along, she would be a willing participant. Our paths have crossed a few times in the past and though she's a bit talkative for my tastes she does seem to be genuine in her desires."

You sat there, your eyes watching her, picturing her as you smiled before turning and saying, "You said there were three?"

Once again the camera moved over the crowd but this time it settled on an area darker than any you had seen before. You had to get up, moving to stand directly in front of the monitor before you were able to distinguish the shape. That of a man hidden away, his clothing, his visage blending in with the darkness of the curtains. Turning, you looked at the red haired woman in confusion as she smiled. "I debated whether or not to include him. One of the other two would provide you with an ample opportunity to use your new found knowledge, to hone your skills if you will."

You turned back around to look at the man hidden from sight as you said, "Tell me about him, now." She laughed, the sound musical, knowing holding out this tidbit of someone who might be considered unattainable would be all it would take to show you that you truly belonged here. She had done her homework, had ascertained who the writer was who had sent you down this path and he now stood very close by.

"His name is Jonathan Samuels, he's a writer, a man who brings others fantasies to life on paper for them. He however hides his own desires, preferring to keep them in his mind where no one can hurt him with their words of contempt, ridicule or scorn. I only know these things because one night he happened to stop here and made the mistake of imbibing, something he never does. A little alcohol combined with the darkness permits a man to speak of many things he would never say in the light of day. His own tale, his life has not ended happily as many of his stories have. It is consumed by another, a woman who sent him down a path destined for despair, an existence of loneliness. He wears it like the skin that covers him."

You continued to look at the screen, letting her words wash over you as you stared. "I thought once about trying to take him for myself but I knew his one experience had come at the hands of a, shall we say, experienced dominant. She left him feeling not only lost but she took a piece of him with her, a vital one he's kept hidden for far too long. He comes here under the pretense of doing research for the stories he writes for others but if you look into his eyes, there is more there to be found than the simple words he would put down on paper. He has a need, a hunger but in his actions, he would prefer to starve than taste of the forbidden fruit from the tree." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I'm not sure why I included him in the three. He's probably not a very good person to test your mettle on at first. I suggest you consider taking an easier way out."

Those words struck you across the face, your look turning a bit chilly as you slowly turned to see her standing there, a bit of a smile playing across her lips. "I choose him. I do not want nor do I need your charity Simone, is that clear?"

Her eyes sparkled, her smile full as she applauded you again while saying, "I thought as much, I just needed to make sure. Okay Mistress?"

Now it was your turn to laugh, hearing the words which came from her mouth though you must admit, you liked the sound of them. "I understand Simone, now I want to hear everything you know about this Jonathan. Everything."

She looked at you saying, "All in good time my dear, all in good time. I introduced you to all three for a reason. Each will be a progression, a step forward in your process. However you must prove yourself as worthy of them as they are of you."

With that she began to talk and as you listened you thought once again about some of the various methods she had mentioned to you. The ways to maneuver another into the position where they would be lead down the path you had chosen, not the one they might possibly feel most comfortable with. You had an idea, especially when it came to the easiest of the three, the man who even now stood almost drooling over another.

The woman would wait but it was the third, this Samuels man, the one who hid in the shadows, safe from the world who was about to find his path, his very way of life to be subject to change. Your change. You listened, stopping the red haired woman at points, asking questions, showing your surprise when she mentioned some of his, shall we say, different desires. When she had finished you knew he was to be the final one.

Finally, you turned saying, "I will need a room, any room. I will not tarry long with this Edward fool, do you agree?"

She looked at you nodding, motioning to the door and saying, "We have the perfect room for you, it's marked two. Shall I have him sent to you, Mistress?" You nodded before turning and walking through the door, anxious to not only set the stage but to move on, as quickly as possible toward your ultimate goal. The one called Jonathan.

It was the next night that found you back in the office, the red-haired beauty looking at you with a smile as she said, "So, tell me what you discovered last night?"

You took a deep breath before saying, "I discovered that some submissives want something that I just can't be. They desire to be verbally abused and that is just not me, I can't."

She nodded her head saying, "Well, I know you convinced Edward you could be all that and more. He was a wreck when you got through with him and all he wanted to talk about was how incredible you were. I told him I thought you were looking in a different direction but that I would see if I couldn't find someone to accommodate his needs."

Once again you sighed, thankful of that finally being over. You had not lied. The evening may have been a success for the man but it left you with a bad taste in your mouth. Something you hoped to rectify tonight with your second conquest.

Jessica sat at the bar, her normal spot as she took in the sights and sounds of the club. One sound though she wasn't prepared for and that was the one which came out of the cell phone which the bartender handed her. You watched the monitor, a slight smile playing on your lips as she looked at him in confusion while he shrugged his shoulders and she said timidly, "Hello?"

Your voice was soft, barely a whisper but firm in its manner while saying, "I watch you every night. I see you sit at the bar and I know what it is that brings you back, time and time again, dear Jessica."

"I, I'm sorry, who is this? I don't understand?", and with that you interrupted her quickly, your voice growing in volume.

"Speak one more word, one single word and I will hang the phone up and you will wonder the rest of your life what you missed. How you failed when the one opportunity to bring your dreams, your fantasies, your entire being to life, finally arrived." You sat there, watching her, seeing how she began to tremble, turning, looking for you but doing exactly as you asked, keeping her silence as you began anew. "Very good, you're a quick learner, that trait will serve you well for what might happen as the night goes along. Stand up, walk over to the door located at the end of the hallway, the one that goes past the ladies room. Take the phone with you. Go there, now."

Once again you moved the camera, tracking her as she walked slowly towards her destiny only to have you say, "I would advise you to move a little quicker, show some urgency if you wish for this call to continue." You chuckled to yourself, seeing the blonde haired beauty almost running now in her heels, her curiosity piqued, her interest complete. She entered the hallway only to hear you say, "The door at the end is unlocked, you will open it. The stairs will lead you down into the catacombs of the building, there are several doors all marked with numbers, open the one with the numeral two, go inside and close the door behind you. I am waiting."