One Valentine After Another

Story Info
A visit from an odd man leads to a wonderful Valentine's Day.
5.7k words
4.41
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickFoxx
NickFoxx
15 Followers

Chapter 1

It was all I could do to not laugh when he I met him. I had been dreading his visit for days. He arrived right on schedule at 9 am on February the 1st, but he wasn't anything like I expected. He was an odd man with an odd name. The home office didn't tell me anything about him. I got a one-line memo that he would arrive on the first and nothing more.

I thought about asking some of the other branch directors I knew. We were a close-knit group. I had built a solid network of friends. I could count on them if I needed help with a project or a heads up if trouble was brewing. Neither was an issue at the moment. My staff was doing good, quality work. We'd made the company a lot of money so I wasn't worried about that. We were busy but it wasn't more than we could handle and things had gotten a bit routine lately.

That was even more true for my personal life. Over time, I'd focused more and more time and attention on work and less on enjoying myself. I had gotten into a routine. I was young and successful. I had plenty of time for fun later. At that moment, I needed to focus on the work at hand and that was making Monsieur Roma Dipuc happy. It thought that might be tough before I met him. When he waltzed in, I didn't now what to do. He had a cordial and friendly air about him. But and attitude like that could be a facade used to throw me off my game. I'd met a few home office guys who used friendship to make me drop my guard before. Dipuc didn't seem the type but he wasn't at all what I expected.

He was incredibly short, very pale, and chubby. His hair was a mass of blonde curls that fell loosely around his face. He had big round eyes that had a child-like innocence and curiosity to them and he was carrying a little gold briefcase. It looked like one of those man purses with his name monogrammed on it. My gaze fell to the fanciful script of the embroidery on the case and thought it was a strange affectation for a corporate type. Then again, he didn't fit the mold of a corporate guy at all; no dark suit and power tie for him. He wore all white - white suit, white shirt, white tie, and white shoes. In that outfit, he looked like a tiny ice-cream man. Was this supposed to be the scary guy sent by the Paris office to check us out and fix things? I couldn't believe it. His card said he was the Employee Assessment and Satisfaction Assurance Officer. I'd never heard of the job before. I thought he might be a mix of efficiency expert and quality control officer. I didn't know for sure and I wasn't going to rock the boat to find out. With a job title like that, I expected someone intimidating but he looked like a cartoon character. I didn't laugh, but it was tough not to.

I stepped up and offered my hand saying, "Bonjour, Monsieur Dipuc. Comment allez-vous? Je m'appelle Nicholas Foxx." translation: {Hello Mr. Dipuc. How are you? My name is Nicholas Foxx.}

His face lit up in a huge smile as he responded, "Bonjour, Monsieur Foxx. Je suis bein. Parlez-vous francais?" {Hello, Mr. Foxx. I'm fine. You speak French?}

"Je parlez un peu. Parlez-vous anglais?" {A little. Do you speak English?}

"Oui, oui. I speak English, Monsieur, but it is nice to be greeted in my native tongue. Do you have a place for me to work while I'm here?" he asked.

"Oui, Monsieur. But first let me introduce you to the staff..."

"No need, no need for that." Pulling me close, he told me, "I'm here to work with you."

I hadn't been worried about my job until then. The prospect of being unemployed hit me like a ton of bricks. I quickly ushered him into the conference room and closed the door behind us. My heart was pounding as he hung his jacket on the back of a chair and set his briefcase on the long table. When he saw me standing at the door, he quickly shuffled over and laid his hand on my chest. With his hand on chest, he said, "Don't be alarmed, Monsieur Foxx. You have nothing to fear from me. Your job is not in peril. I am here to help you find someone who will give you the greatest satisfaction."

"I don't understand."

He sat down and asked me, "You are logging more and more hours at the office, no? You have performed well but you are too busy to enjoy life. You need an assistant. You need more personal time. Are you satisfied with your life? I think not. To remedy this is my task. I will help you find satisfaction."

"Okay, but what about the rest of the staff?" I asked.

"I can help any who feel they need me, but I am here for you," he said with a smile. "So, we start now."

"What should I do?"

"Nothing. You go to your office and I take care of everything," He ushered me out and shut the door behind me.

Over a dozen women went in and out of the conference room each day. I got a note from human resources that a new position was open but they left the interviews to Dipuc. He was at it all day. He rarely came out and spoke to the office staff and never made a single phone call. Still, there was a steady parade of applicants. They were all women; beautiful, desirable women. I didn't know quite what was going on but as long as I wasn't losing my job, I didn't care. I was curious. The parade of applicants came in all week. After a while, I got too bust to pay attention to them.

Chapter 2

On the eighth, Dipuc called me in to meet a woman at the end of the day. I thought the meeting was her second interview. She was a voluptuous little blonde with an infectious smile. Her name was Juliet. After we spoke, he suggested I take her out for a drink and get to know her. She told me she was ready and willing to do anything for her boss. I'm a laid back guy and someone with her aggressive attitude might be just what I needed.

Before the night was over, she had flashed her tits twice and grabbed my crotch three times. She was aggressive all right - too aggressive for me. She was the kind of girl you want if you don't want to make an effort to get laid. But she could be a problem in the office. I don't like that kind of overt sexual displays in public. In private is one thing, but in public I like a woman who is more class than sass. I didn't have any intention of hiring her, so I went for it. During the cab ride to her place, she slipped onto my lap. We made out like a couple of high school kids. I felt my cock lengthen in my pants and she wiggled her butt on me when she felt it.

With a wicked smile she got on her knees in the seat, grabbed my zipper, dropped her head to my lap and swallowed my cock whole. This girl was talented. Her tongue swirled up and down the full length of my rod as she worked me over. Her hand corkscrewed along the slick shaft as she licked and sucked on the sensitive flesh of the head. After hours of teasing and flirting, I couldn't hold out for long and didn't want to try. I shot a huge load of come down her throat. She swallowed every drop and worked on my shaft to keep me hard. I was so engrossed in what she was doing to me I didn't know she'd been getting herself off too. When the cab pulled up to her door, her skirt was hiked up to her waist and her panties were hanging from one ankle. I paid the cabbie and she left her thong as a tip.

Once we got inside, she was even more aggressive. She loved sex and wasn't reluctant to initiate it. When we got to her place, she leaned over the back of her sofa, pulled her skirt up over the round globes of her ass and told me to pound her until she screamed. I did just that. Grabbing her hips for leverage, I slammed into her like a man possessed. She wailed as she came and cried out for more. I turned her around and took her against the wall with her legs wrapped around my waist and her blouse hanging open. Her full breasts bounced with every thrust of my cock into her body. I felt my balls tighten up and my cock swell and groaned that I was about to come. She got down on her knees and jacked me off into her mouth and all over her face and tits. I collapsed in a chair and let her nurse on my softening shaft. When I'd had enough, I stood and tucked my dick inside my pants and left. As I left, she leaned her head back and scooped my come from her face and tits to lick it off her fingers.

Work and play had always been separate for me. I'd never 'dipped my pen in the company ink' before and was concerned about what Dipuc would say when I got to work. Dipuc never said a word to me about Juliet. The only communication between us was a memo I found on my desk. It was handwritten and said, "I'm sorry, Monsieur. I thought she showed promise but she was the wrong girl for you."

The next day, he called me in at the end of the day again. It was a replay of Juliet's second interview except this time the girl was a tall willowy redhead named Kayla. We never made it to dinner or dancing like I had with Juliet. After we had a couple of drinks Kayla asked me to take her home. She was so quiet, I was concerned that I'd offended her. Until then, she'd never given me any indication I had done anything wrong. She asked me in for coffee and wouldn't take no for an answer. Once we were in her apartment, she excused herself. A few moments later, she called out. "Could you come back here, Nick?" she cried. I went into the bedroom and found her stretched out on black satin sheets wearing nothing but stockings and heels. The candles lit all around her made her milky white skin glow. The dim light reflected off the handcuffs and chains she'd used to shackle her hands and feet to the bed. "Please fuck me. Use me like a whore. Make me your bitch," she whined as she pulled against her restraints.

Long and lean, she had the body of a runway model. Sinewy muscles stood out taut under her skin as she pulled against the cuffs. I was out of my clothes and on her in seconds. Her pussy was soaking wet as I thrust into her body. She was tight. Her firm body was a contrast to the softness of the bed around her. This girl liked it rough, so I gave it to her rough. Her pussy quivered and she came with my first thrust into her.

"Ugh," she grunted. "Pinch my little titties. Bite them," she pleaded.

I mauled her tits as I fucked her. She moaned and begged for more. I released her feet from the bed and lifted her long legs onto my shoulders so I could get in her deeper and harder. Her tight little ass fit into my hands as I lifter her off the bed. I held her hips up and pounded down into her. We both watched as my shaft turned her tight little pussy lips in and out with every stroke. Her ass was too fine to ignore so I flipped her over onto her hands and knees. When she pleaded with me to fuck her, I took her like a bitch in heat. A fistful of her hair helped me to pull her back onto my cock. I sensed she was close to coming again so I pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her sweet little box.

I asked, "Are you gonna come?"

"Yes, Sir," she panted.

"Do you wanna come on my cock?"

"Oh, yes, Sir."

"If you want it, then fuck me."

"Oh gawd yes!" She yelled as she pushed back onto me and started to slam her ass back against me, driving my cock deep into her body again and again. She shuddered from head to toe as she came. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass as she did. Her head popped up and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Another tremor rolled over her from head to toe. I thought I might have gone to far when she pulled away but she slammed her tight butt back against me again. With her face buried in the bed, she screamed and came, drenching her thighs and mine in her juices. My balls were plastered against her pussy as she squirted warm come all over me.

Grabbing her by the waist, I used her like I was jacking off. Unintelligible sounds came from her as I reamed her out. I couldn't tell if she was urging me on or begging me to stop. I didn't care which it was. When I got close to shooting my load, I pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock in her mouth. She drank my load with a satisfied moan. She was still cuffed to the bed with her ass in the air when I left. I figured if she put herself in that position, she could get herself out of it. I stood in the doorway and thought about working with a woman like Kayla. She was beautiful, demure, and a total freak. I think dominance is a fun game to play but it was more than that to her. She was too much for me.

Chapter 3

The next couple of days were busy. I had a ton of work to do. Though I finished it easily, it wasn't satisfying. Late in the afternoon, Monsieur Dipuc called me to the conference room. A sweet all-American girl named Mandy was by his side. After we spoke, he insisted that I take her out for dinner. We never made it that far. Drinks at happy hour turned into cigars and brandy. She excused herself and headed for the ladies' room. After I watched her walk away, I checked on our table and headed to the men's room. As I walked past what I thought was an empty stall, she grabbed me and dragged me in. She fished my dick out and stood behind me as she held it for me to piss. When I was done, she sat on the john and sucked my cock until I was hard as a rock.

Sitting me on the toilet, she climbed on my lap and dropped down on my cock in a single stroke. She rode me like a woman possessed. I buried my face in her tits and drank in the aroma of her perfume and our fine cigars. She bit the shoulder of my suit as she came on my cock. I let her ride me to one more quick orgasm before I stood her up, put her hands on the toilet seat and took her from behind. She had one hand on her tits and the other on her clit as I fucked her hard and deep. She dropped to her knees and I stayed with her, driving my dick as deep into her little pussy as I could. When I was done, I stood up and turned to find a group of guys watching us.

I asked her, "You want some more, Mandy?"

In a husky voice she said, "I want all the cock I can get,"

"Well, I think you're gonna have a ball tonight," I said. I stepped aside so she could see the audience we'd attracted.

"Thanks," she said as she licked her lips. "This is gonna be fun."

"She's all yours, boys. Give the girl what she wants," I said as I got out of the way. About a year later I got a porno in the mail with a little note. It said 'Thanks for showing me I could have what I've always wanted.' It took me a while to recognize Mandy on the cover of the box. In my defense, she had surgically enhanced tits and a mouth full of cock.

After my little bathroom romp, I had another productive day. I thought the week's activities would have left me too exhausted to get anything done, but it was just the opposite. I sailed through the day almost effortlessly. I wondered if I'd hear from Monsieur Dipuc again that day. I was about to go home when I saw a memo from him on my desk. It said: Monsieur Foxx. I'm sorry to say that this assignment has been more difficult for me than I had anticipated. You are a complex man with more drive and needs than I had expected. Please forgive my poor performance thus far, but I believe I'll have the answer for you by this weekend without a problem.

I stared at the memo for a long time. It was polite but ambiguous, open to more than one interpretation. I decided to let it go, head home and enjoy a quiet night alone for a change.

When I sat down at my desk on the thirteenth, there was another message from Dipuc. He asked if I could come in on Saturday, the 14th, for a meeting. With no one special in my life, I didn't have plans for Valentine's Day anyway, so I agreed to meet him at two o'clock.

As I walked into the conference room, I saw Dipuc in an animated conversation with a petite Asian girl. She couldn't have been 5' tall and she looked too young to be interviewing for a job with me. Her long black hair was braided down her back to her knees. A crisp white blouse, short black skirt and jacket gave the impression that she was a teenager. Dipuc introduced her as Mia. He said she had grown up in Kyoto and come to America to study. She had just finished her master's degree in December.

"Konnichiwa, Mia. Dozo yoroshiku." {Hello, Mia. Pleased to meet you.}

She bowed deeply and said, "Konnichiwa, Nicholas-san. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." {Hello, Mr. Nicholas. I'm pleased to meet you.} Her gaze lifted to my face for the first time as she added, "Your Japanese is very good, Sir. I hadn't...I mean, I didn't expect..."

"It's a beautiful language and culture," I said.

"Domo arigato, Nicholas-san." {Thank you, Sir.}

Monsieur Dipuc finally joined us saying, "Mia and her sister Tia have been here on student visas and are hoping to find employment so they might stay in America."

"Your family must be very proud," I said.

"We have no family, Sir. Our parents died a few years ago, my sister and I are alone."

I expressed my sympathies and Dipuc asked Mia if she would mind waiting in the adjoining office. As she left, he ushered in another girl with the same crisp white blouse, short black jacket and skirt and a braid that ended at her knees. Though they were dressed alike, this girl was the polar opposite of Mia. She was 5' 10", blonde and voluptuous.

"Monsieur Foxx. Allow me to present, Tia, Mia's twin sister."

I was speechless. My eyes darted back and forth between the two of them. How could they be sisters much less twins?

"Hello Mister Foxx. Monsieur Dipuc has told me a great deal about you. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir," Tia said as she bowed.

Confused I said, "I'm sorry. I don't understand."

"It's nice to meet you," she repeated slowly.

Interrupting her I said, "No...I mean, yes. It's nice to meet you too. I mean I don't understand how you and Mia..."

"We're fraternal twins, Sir. Our father was French and our mother Japanese. We were raised in Japan but have dual citizenship. Obviously one of us takes after each of our parents." With a mischievous smile she whispered, "I think Mia looks just like Dad."

That broke the tension and got a laugh from everyone. Mia gave Tia a look before she stepped into the adjoining room. Tia then filled me in on their family. Her mother was from a wealthy influential clan that could trace their bloodline back over three thousand years. Everyone expected her to marry someone from another noble bloodline. They would never approve of someone who wasn't Japanese. Her parents' love was a scandal and the family had disowned her. The two sisters were alone after their parents died so they moved to America for graduate school. They didn't want to go home. If they found a job they could apply for citizenship and stay.

Monsieur Dipuc thanked her and asked her to wait with Mia. When she left, Dipuc told me he tried to find the right candidate for me, but realized his mistake. He went on to say that I would require more than one girl and if I was willing to take them on, he thought the two would satisfy my needs. "Monsieur, these girls seem perfect for you."

After reading their resumés and taking to them further, I agreed wholeheartedly.

"Absolumont. Trés bien. I will speak to them right away." {Absolutely. Very good.}

With a pile of paperwork in hand, he stepped in the other room. The girls read through documents, then leaned over the desk to sign them. As they did, I thought a small device slide out of Dipuc's sleeve. For a moment, it looked like he injected something into each of the girls. It must have been my imagination because the girls didn't react at all. Dipuc grinned at me over his shoulder and nodded.

The girls brought me their paperwork and thanked me for the opportunity as they shook my hand and bowed. A spark seemed to pass through me when we touched. They were amazing, a perfect blend of cultures, a mix of brains and beauty beyond my expectations.

Within the hour, Dipuc was on his way to the airport. As he left, he told me, "This is a very busy time for me and I must not get behind in my work."

NickFoxx
NickFoxx
15 Followers
12