One Way to Punish Your Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sir."

"What, whore? Are you lying to me? I saw your wet pussy. That was what you wanted this afternoon-fucking yourself with a dildo and being a cyberslut-wasn't it?"

She was silent.

"Answer me."

"That wasn't what I wanted, Sir. But..."

"Yes, whore?"

"But it did feel good...some parts did...but..."

"But what?"

"But I would rather please you, Sir."

"You did please me, wench. But letting me show you what a whore you were this afternoon. You understand why I needed to show you, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And now, would you like to be forgiven, wench?"

"Oh yes, Sir."

"And you regret having been such a disrespectful slut?"

"Very sorry, Sir."

"Then serve me, and you will be forgiven."

She nodded eagerly.

He stopped her by pulling her hair gently back. "Unless it happens again. Your punishment will be far less pleasant in such a case." She nodded again in tacit agreement with the implications of His threat. "But now let me see how you feel, wench. On your knees again for a moment, please."

She didn't relish being on her hands and knees again but did ask He bid. He pushed a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy with His palm. It was sore. He soothed it, rubbing in small circles, then dipping a finger softly in. She was moist. He moaned approval, softly, in His throat.

"Lie back, now, wench, and let me reclaim you."

She moved onto her back and parted her legs as He unfastened His fly and removed His full hard cock. He spread her legs hard and she grabbed hold of her thighs to keep them wide. He smiled down at her, obviously enjoying her initiative.

He moved softly over her, pressing the head of His cock to her moist slit. "Tell me: do you want this, wench?"

"Yesss," she breathed.

"Do you crave the pleasure only I can give you, wench?" He pressed forward and moved His cock in a small circle-over clit, through labia, back to the entrance He'd soon penetrate.

"Mmmm, yes, Sir," she murmured, "only you."

"Then take what I offer you, wench, and"

-He pressed forward, His head disappearing into her soft, swollen folds-

"rejoice"

-thrust hard-

"in my"

-hilted himself-

"generosity."

****

...And they lived happily ever after. Until she needed another lesson in obedience, of course...

12