One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Another CFNM party.
4.8k words
4.46
33k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
367 Followers

The Redskins had home field advantage for the first round of the playoffs. They were playing the Green bay Packers. The game was close going into half time but the Packers pulled away and won convincingly. The Redskins season was over and I had another CFNM party to attend.

Jenn scheduled the party for the following Saturday night. After an early dinner she took me upstairs to get ready. She handed me one of her razors and told me to remove all of my body hair.

"When you are done, take a shower and report to me in the bedroom." She said.

She inspected my work and then put a dog collar around my neck, locking it in place with a small padlock. Wrist and ankle restraints were next. Finally, she attached a leash to the collar and led me down the stairs.

She connected the wrist restraints together forcing my arms behind my back. She told me to spread my legs and stand at the door while her guests arrived. Lori arrived first and gave my balls a little squeeze as she entered. She gave Jenn a hug.

"I think he likes it." She exclaimed. "He already has some precum forming and his cock is rock hard. I can't wait for the others to get here so we can get started."

Next to arrive was Ethel. She looked me over for a moment before having me turn and bend over.

"Spread your legs further apart," she said. "Hmmm, I like it. Maybe we should adopt this as your new dress code in the office."

She reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. She pulled it between my legs making it bend in a direction that wasn't natural for the condition that it was in. It was uncomfortable but I remained erect. She released my cock causing it to spring back to attention. She gave my ass a slap that I considered a little harder than playful.

The doorbell was ringing more steadily as additional guests arrived. I recognized a few of Jenn's friends from various parties and about half a dozen women from the previous party. Most of the women were strangers so Jenn had to introduce me to them. I recognized the waitress from the restaurant. Her name was Melissa. She was with another girl who turned out to be her roommate Karen. They were students at the university.

Many were a little shocked when they first saw me standing there, but that didn't stop them from grabbing my cock and balls or pinching my nipples playfully.

Jenn told me I had better remember everyone's name because I would be required to address them properly throughout the night.

"You will address each woman by her given name." Jenn said. "I am Mistress Jennifer and Lori is Mistress Laura. You can address the rest of the women as Ms. or Miss. If you forget a name, you'll receive a spanking to help remind you. You'll thank the woman after each stroke and include her name when you do. I think that should help you remember."

"Yes Mistress Jennifer." I replied using the Mistress title for the first time to address my wife.

Jenn grabbed my leash and dragged me around the room as she mingled with her guests. As she chatted with them she would fondle me and invite them to do the same. I guess she wanted them to feel comfortable teasing me.

It was difficult to remember all of the women's names. Although Jenn introduced them when they arrived, it's awfully hard to remember a name when someone has their hand on your cock and balls. I had already received a few spankings before Jenn addressed the group.

"Ladies," Jenn announced. "Welcome to another CFNM party. For those who aren't familiar; that means clothed female naked male. As you can see, I've provided the naked male. It's up to you to remain clothed.

"I hope that everyone enjoys themselves tonight." She continued. "Tonight we have Jim back with us. I'm sure those of you that attended the last party remember him. If you remember, he lost a bet and had to serve as our naked maid for the night."

"He has other duties tonight and will be serving us in a different way." She explained. "I'm sure he will provide some excellent entertainment. So enjoy. Feel free to help yourselves to the refreshments. As you can see, there is plenty."

Some of the guests were whispering amongst themselves. I guessed I was the topic of their conversation

"Jim and I play a very competitive betting game where the loser has to submit to the winner." Jenn continued. "In fact, Jim is back with us as a result of another bet. Long story short, we bet on two football games. I lost the first one and had to dress up as a cheerleader and serve at Jim's football party. I won the second so now it's his turn to serve."

"At the last party Jim served as our naked maid." Jenn continued. "Tonight, Jim will be our naked slave boy. You have probably noticed the collar and restraints he is wearing. Feel free to use them. He is here for your pleasure and will obey all of your commands. If he doesn't, feel free to punish him. I have placed various instruments of correction around the room. Use them as you feel necessary; or just for fun if that's something you enjoy."

I looked over to where Ethel was standing. She looked like the cat ready to swallow the canary.

"Jim will also be providing some entertainment for us." Jenn added. "We'll start with some dancing. Please gather around as Jim demonstrates how to 'Shake your booty'."

Jenn released my arms from behind my back. For the next 20 minutes I performed to a variety of 80's disco music. The women fondled and pinched what seemed like every inch of my body. Some even gave me a couple of painful slaps on the ass to 'motivate me.'

My body was on display for these women and they enjoyed every minute of it. I even had to bend over and spread my cheeks as I shook my ass. I was glad when the music finally stopped. When it did, Jenn snapped the restraints together locking my arms behind my back once again.

A group of the women wanted to masturbate me. Jenn told them that was fine but cumming wasn't allowed. She said it would spoil what she had planned for later. The women enjoyed themselves. Whenever I got close to cumming, one of them grabbed my balls and squeezed hard enough to buckle my knees. This happened over and over before the women turned and walked away, giggling about what had just happened.

Others fondled me until I leaked but made sure I didn't cum. The more they drank, the bolder they got. At one point my wrist and ankle restraint were snapped together forcing me into a knee to chest position on the floor. My ass was sticking into the air and my legs were spread enough to expose my balls.

A group of women came over to inspect me further. I felt something cold on my asshole and realized they were sticking ice cubes there. They pushed about six cubes in me before I felt someone insert one and then two fingers. The woman reamed me for a little while and then pulled out. She told me I should thank her properly by kissing her foot. I couldn't remember her name but after twenty strokes from her crop, I knew I would never forget the name of Miss Symone.

Being exposed was humiliating enough. Having the women constantly tease me made it erotic as well; but being restrained during my ordeal multiplied both sensations exponentially.

"Ladies," Jenn announced. "Time for some more entertainment. I need a couple of volunteers to help with a masturbation contest. We're going to see if Jim can fill this cup with his cum. I need one volunteer to do the masturbating and another to hold the cup."

Melissa and her friend Karen immediately volunteered.

Melissa was cute but not necessarily beautiful. She had shoulder length brown hair and an average body. She was one of those girls who I suspected would look fabulous all dressed up, but could just as easily go unnoticed standing in a crowd. Tonight she was wearing some faded jeans that hugged her cute ass and a sweater that effectively covered her other assets.

Karen was a lot larger. She was a couple of inches shorter than Missy but outweighed her by over a hundred pounds. She wasn't curvaceous like many larger women. She was simply large. She wore jeans and a sweatshirt which indicated she apparently belonged to one of the sororities on campus.

"OK girls." Jenn announced. "The goal here is to see how much cum you can make Jim produce. Melissa, I want you to masturbate him until he shoots. Karen will catch it in the cup. Switch places after each ejaculation. There's a 30 minute time limit."

"Oh. I almost forgot." Jenn added. "If you can make him shoot enough to fill the cup, you both will win a fifty dollar gift card."

Lori released me from my bondage and brought me to where Missy and Karen stood. She reattached the wrist cuffs behind my back. Melissa made me beg them to masturbate me. I begged them over and over before they agreed.

"OK," Missy said. "If you really want us to. But you'll have to 'thank us' when we're done. I think ten strokes from each of us for each ejaculation would be fair."

I nodded in agreement as the girls laughed at my predicament.

I tried to think of anything other than sex but Missy had a good technique. She had me ready to come in less than two minutes. By the five minute mark they had changed places and Karen was hard at it. She was even better than Missy. Despite having just cum, she had me ready to go again. They switched again at the ten minute mark and once more at twenty minutes. By the time they were done my cock was limp and I had cum five times.

Jenn held the glass up for everyone to see.

"Looks like they did it." Jenn said as she held the glass to my lips "Now Jim's going to drink his offerings."

I couldn't help but be embarrassed. A room full of women watched as two young coeds masturbated me and now I had to drink my own cum. Some were taking videos of my ordeal. Others were too busy chatting and laughing to do anything else.

When I was done, Melissa picked up a leather strap while Karen picked up Jenn's sorority paddle. I received fifty strokes from each of them before Jennifer addressed her guests again.

"Now, we'll take a little break." She continued. "I'm sure Jim needs a little time to recuperate. Feel free to refresh your glasses and mingle. Jim will be back in a few minutes. Remember, he is here to serve all of us so try to share. There's a lot of us but only one of him."

It took more than a few minutes to compose myself. The party was intense. I couldn't figure out why I enjoyed submitting to all of these women. Was I actually a submissive or was it just the constant stimulation these women provided.

My cock remained limp. After cumming five times in such a short time I knew it would take a miracle for it to come to life. Although I was spent physically, mentally I was still on a sexual high. I wondered what else Jenn had planned for me tonight.

The women were drinking and gossiping amongst themselves when I returned. One woman wanted me to massage her feet. I got on my knees and began to rub them. When I finished with her, another took her place. Soon, there was a line forming.

The women would sit on the couch as I kneeled before them. I would massage their feet for a while and then another would take her place. When the fifth lady stuck her foot on my lap, she slipped off her high heels and told me to begin, I started rubbing her foot just as I had done for the other women.

"No." She said. "With your mouth. Pleasure my foot with your mouth."

I looked up to see Ethel, my boss staring at me. I took her foot into my mouth and began sucking her toes. She pushed it further into my mouth, filling it with her nylon covered foot.

When I was done others applauded my efforts and wanted the same attention. I was glad that my wife had other plans for me. At least I thought I was glad.

"Ladies," Jenn announced. "Gather around. It's time for our next event. I'll need three volunteers for this one."

Two of our neighbors volunteered along with one of the women who had attended the last party. There was a young and petite lady who was barely 5 foot tall. Her name was Amy. Next was Elaine. She was a divorcee who lived a few doors down. She was average in height but a little plump. The final woman was Meghan. She was a plus sized woman who was nearly as tall as me. She was a fifty-five year old widow who lived across the street.

Lori escorted the women out of the room. A few minutes later they returned. Jutting from their pelvis were dildos of various sizes. The women formed a line facing the crowd.

"The next event is cock sucking" Jenn announced. "Our volunteers are going to help Jim see how humiliating it is to suck cock. It's something that he's never done. Each of our ladies is going to allow him to suck their cock for ten minutes. Just like in Roman times, we will take a vote to see how well Jim does. Thumbs up means he gets a prize. Thumbs down, a spanking."

Each of the women had a different technique. Amy just rammed it in and out of my mouth, causing me to gag repeatedly. I received a 'thumbs down' so she gave me a spanking to inspire better technique.

Elaine used short, rapid strokes followed by a deep pounding action. She wore an average sized cock which I was able to finally swallow without gagging. She had an orgasm as she used my face. Still, I received another spanking.

It was then I realized that their dildos were double ended. They were using the end that could be seen to pummel my mouth while stimulating themselves with other end. They were using me to get themselves off.

Meghan was last. She wore a cock that had to be over ten inches long. She started by slapping it across my face and telling me to lick it. She guided my tongue as she made sure that every inch was glistening with my saliva. Eventually she stuck it in. I swallowed half of it before choking. She withdrew slightly and told me to swallow as she pushed. Each stoke seemed to go in a little further.

She seemed to get more excited with each stroke. I could understand why if she had a monster in her like the one that was in my mouth. I was sure that each of her strokes was

driving her to orgasm.

When I finally felt the balls against my chin she grabbed the back of my head and held me there. I gagged as she climaxed. I tried to free myself of her grip and my eyes watered. She held me there for what seemed like minutes. Finally she withdrew and began a slow but steady rhythm of driving the length of her rubber phallus down my throat.

The women applauded as she used me. When she finally pulled out she reached down and gave my balls a squeeze. All the women gave her a thumbs up.

She stood before me with her cock aimed at my face and told me to open my mouth. She pressed a button and the cock started spurting all over my face. By the time it stopped, my face was covered with the substance. Some got in my mouth and up my nose. It actually tasted like cum.

"That's Jack's cum" Lori said. "I milked him before the party and loaded the cock with it."

It took me a little while to recover from the ordeal. I wasn't allowed to clean up. I could lick what I could from my face, but there was plenty of dried cum still coating it. It was after midnight but no one had left. The women continued their teasing and my cock slowly came back to life. About 1 am Jenn called everyone together.

"I hope everyone had a great time tonight." She began. "I want to thank Lori for helping with the arrangements and providing some of the props we used."

"I also want to thank Jim for providing the entertainment tonight." Jenn continued. "He's a great husband and I love him dearly. But to tell you the truth, I hope he loses another challenge so we can do this again."

"Maybe we could do it monthly." One of the ladies from the group yelled.

"That's a great idea." Another added. "I'd love to see my husband naked with cum all over his face."

"We could make it a theme party." Said one of the women. "I like the idea a sex toy party. I know a woman that organizes them. I've been to a few and they're a blast. They were women only events. Just think how much fun we could have if we could get some naked guys to attend."

"How about a pegging party," another suggested. "Or even a variation of a toga party. The women dress as Roman princesses and the males as roman slaves."

The women seemed to like the ideas and began chatting amongst themselves.

"Ladies," Jenn announced trying to regain control of the situation. "These are wonderful ideas, but in order to make them happen we need to find a lot more guys willing to participate.

"I'm sure there are guys out there that you could 'persuade' to entertain us." My wife continued. "I think I can persuade Jim to join us again, and I'm sure Lori will volunteer her husband, Jack. But, two is not enough. We'll need to recruit more."

There was some discussion of how to get more guys to attend. Advertising on the internet was suggested but the women didn't like the idea because they wanted to keep the parties private. Male strippers were suggested as well, but most of the women didn't like that idea either.

"A couple of the fraternities like to party with my sorority" Melissa said. "We could hold a party at the sorority house and invite one of the fraternities. I guarantee they'll show up if we tell them they're going to party naked with a bunch of my sorority sisters. Of course we don't have to tell them that they will be the only ones naked until they get there."

"That's a great idea." Lori said. "We can do the Roman theme and tell them they have to dress as Roman slaves. We can restrain them like we did Jim and they'd be at our mercy."

Even though it was late, the women seemed energized by the discussion. There was a buzz of excitement in the air but frankly, I just wanted to go to bed.

"One last thing." Jenn announced. "I intentionally saved this for last. I made Jim agree to a paddling if the Redskins lost their playoff game. He actually agreed to a paddling from everyone here. He told me that the paddling he received at the last party really turned him on. What did you call it, honey? 'Erotic' and 'like foreplay'."

I had forgotten about that part of the bet. I was exhausted and my butt already hurt. I wasn't looking forward to a paddling, especially from these women who were wound up from the night's activities.

"I told Jim that I would make sure he received a paddling tonight that would be so hot that it would make his eyes water." She continued. "Tonight's paddling will be an over the knee affair to make it even more erotic for him."

"We have a variety of instruments." Jenn added. "You can administer as many strokes as you want and play with his little Willy as much as you like but don't let him cum. I'll be taking care of that later. And, if he considers this foreplay, let's get him so hot he's begging for relief."

Jenn got a sturdy chair from the dining room. It was armless which would give the ladies ample room to swing. Lori gathered all of the toys. Some, like the razor strop, weren't appropriate for an over the knee spanking but there was plenty that were. There was a wooden spoon, a large wooden hairbrush, a leather strap and several wooden paddles. Jenn's sorority paddle was among them. She placed all of the instruments on the table.

Jenn reminded me to beg each of the ladies to paddle me and thank them for each stroke. She told me to address them properly and told me the razor strop was waiting for me if I didn't. She locked my wrists behind me with the restraints. I wouldn't be able to protect myself as I laid over each woman's lap.

There were almost two dozen women there. Ethel went first. She asked someone to bring a foot stool and put it beside the chair to help support my upper torso. When it was in place she asked Meghan to sit on the stool facing the chair.

"Over you go." Ethel said.

I needed a little assistance since I couldn't use my arms. I was lying over Ethel's lap with my face resting between Meghan's thighs. She spread her legs a little forcing my face into her sex. I could smell her arousal as she held my head firmly in place.

medic45
medic45
367 Followers
12