One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
367 Followers

It took a couple of rounds before Jenn was satisfied with the results. They released me from the chair only to secure me again to the bench. This time she unlocked my cock from its prison and invited all of the women to tease me but not let me cum.

She laid a couple of feathers on the table and encouraged the women to torment me. Jenn gave me a blow job that drove me to the edge of climax before stopping and allowing me to cool off. A couple of the women took the feathers and ran them along my shaft. I was begging for relief but none came.

Lori masturbated me bringing me to the verge of shooting before squeezing my balls and preventing my ejaculation. Over and over she repeated her torture until I told her I would do anything she asked if she'd let me cum.

"Anything?" she asked. "Would you be my slave for the next three months?"

I shook my head no so she continued the erotic torture.

For the next ninety minutes they teased me. Even Ruth and her sister helped out,

It was after midnight when Jenn escorted the women to the door. I had the worst case of blue balls in the history of mankind. Jenn was naked when she returned. She straddled the bench and impaled herself on my cock in a single stroke. I shot in less than a minute. I had never cum like this before. It just seemed to spurt wave after wave. I was still erect when I finished.

"Do you want to cum again?" Jennifer asked.

"God yes!" I replied.

"Then you have to eat what you sowed to make room for more." She replied as she planted her sex on my mouth.

Minutes later I was tied spread eagle to our bed. Jenn was riding my cock and every time I came she'd straddle my face and make me eat her out. She continued until my cock couldn't function. The last two or three orgasms weren't productive. She had milked me dry and I was exhausted.

medic45
medic45
367 Followers