One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 06

Story Info
Jim and Jennifer attend a party. Jim commits to submission.
7k words
4.25
38.7k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
362 Followers

Chapter 6- The conclusion

A few days later I received an email from Maureen welcoming me to the group. It included the details for the upcoming party and a link to my new member profile. I clicked on the link and entered my password. There were several private emails welcoming me.

I looked over my profile to see if all of the information was correct. There was a calendar of group sponsored events as well as some private parties hosted by members.

I browsed through the profiles. Each included a nude picture of the member. Many included various action pictures that I figured had been taken at one of the parties. Mine already included about thirty that showed me in some type of humiliating position or on the receiving end of a spanking. Unlike the pictures from the parties that Ethel had distributed to her friends, these pictures clearly showed my face.

I looked over the details for the upcoming party. It was Ladies night which meant all of the males had to assume the role of a Beta.

"I've already made reservations." Jennifer said as she saw me looking through the announcement on the website. "Since Monday's a holiday, I made them for the entire weekend. Ethel said a lot of the members stayed and played after the party was over. She said that Joyce and her were staying until Monday and suggested that we stay as well. I hope you don't mind."

I didn't say anything. I was staring at my profile and more specifically, the pictures that had been posted to it. I wanted to delete some of the more embarrassing ones but the delete button wouldn't work. Jennifer was watching as I was getting more frustrated.

"Do you like the pictures I added to your profile?" Jennifer said. "Maureen gave me the administrative password that allows us to edit our profile. I think they'll help improve your rating; don't you?"

Jennifer had her suitcases packed when I got home from work. She told me I wouldn't be needing many clothes since she planned on keeping me naked most of the weekend. I packed an overnight bag and loaded the car.

We arrived at the hotel by 5:30. Check-in went smoothly. We used the room key in the elevator to access our floor. After getting settled we headed to the banquet room where the social hour was just getting started.

As we walked down the corridor we noticed another couple heading in the same direction. She wore a knee length leather dress while he walked behind her. It looked like she was leading him by a leash attached to his cock and balls.

"Maybe next time I'll bring your leash." Jennifer teased. "But I think I'd have you crawl behind me on hands and knees."

There were about thirty people milling about as we entered the room. Joyce was taking care of registration. Jennifer gave her a friendly hug and presented our membership cards. Joyce put one in a large bowl and the other on the display board which was surrounded by a group of women.

Jennifer asked me to get her a drink. As I walked across the room I noticed several women staring at me. One came up and introduced herself as Sylvia. She was a short woman with a wide bottom.

"You're kind of cute." She said. "Are you new to the group? What's your user name so I can check out your profile?"

As she turned to walk away she reached down to fondle my balls. She gave them a little squeeze before heading over to talk to some other women. I noticed they seemed to be checking me out as well as Sylvia gossiped with them.

By the time I returned with Jennifer's drink, the room was filling up. There were now about sixty people here and more were still arriving. There was a lot of activity around the display board as women were writing down the names of the available males.

About six thirty Ethel told everyone that it was time to meet the new members. Eight of us marched up on stage. She had all of us strip which was especially embarrassing for me since Jennifer insisted I wear a pair of black laced panties under my clothing. I heard a lot of catcalls as I removed my pants.

She blindfolded each of us and then invited everyone to take a closer look. I didn't know who was massaging my balls or pulling on my cock. I felt someone push an object up my asshole. It felt like a small butt plug.

"If I didn't know better I'd swear he's a virgin." I heard a woman say. "From the pictures on his profile I know he isn't, but he's awful tight. I don't think he can take my cock. At least not tonight."

I heard moaning from those around me and knew they were receiving a similar treatment. Ethel announced that dinner was ready and asked everyone to take their seats. We were allowed to dress and take our seats. She wouldn't allow us to sit together so I searched for a table with a vacant seat. I approached a table and asked if the seat was taken before joining five women and two other men. As I looked around the room, I noticed that women outnumbered the men at nearly every table.

"We're always outnumbered on ladies night." George said. "All of the women seem to show up but a lot of the guys find an excuse to miss it. I wouldn't be here if my wife didn't insist on me coming."

I looked across the table at a blonde woman with gigantic breasts that appeared to be manmade. She was staring at George with a look of contempt. I don't think she appreciated his remark so I assumed that she was George's wife. She was a little plump but was probably quite attractive when she was younger. I figured that he married her as a trophy wife but got the impression that George was now her trophy.

The blonde turned out to be George's wife, Rebecca. The other man's name was Terry and he was married to Melissa. The two couples appeared to be about the same age as me. Gloria was a little older. She was a divorcee and her friends Patricia and Vivian were widows. They appeared to be in their late fifties.

As dinner continued we talked about everyday life. We talked about our work, current events and even some sports, although that didn't last long as the women started talking about their shopping adventures.

When dinner was over Maureen took the stage.

"If everyone is finished with dinner we can proceed to the draft." Maureen said. "Since this is a holiday weekend, I know a lot of you will be staying until Sunday or Monday. Please remember that the official party ends tomorrow at noon so you'll have to release your Beta by then. You can continue to party throughout your stay; but please keep all nudity confined to the privacy of your rooms."

"It looks like we have 50 women here and only 30 men." Maureen continued. "Since the women cannot change roles tonight, we'll have to allow them to team up to even out the groups. Please keep your teams to a maximum of three. It would be great if some of you could team up with our new ladies to make them feel more comfortable."

"Remember," Maureen added. If you're not satisfied with your Beta, you can return him and pick another one if there is one available. Just make sure to secure his hands so he can't masturbate while he waits for another Alpha."

The first to pick was a group of three. They selected a young dark haired man with a muscular build. They escorted him out of the room and towards their room.

"One of those women is a switch and the other two are submissive." George whispered. "Vicky will make the others serve her and Tom or watch as he uses them. Tom likes to watch women play together, so Vicky might also whip the other two while he watches. The women will set up the scenario but Tom usually takes a dominant role even on ladies night. They'll probably be at his mercy before the night is over."

My cock was standing at attention as I listened to George. The next group of women were headed towards the table. It was another threesome. I recognized one of the women. It was Connie, a co-worker who worked in the IT department with me. I almost didn't recognize her. She was dressed to impress, much different than the conservative clothing she wore to work. She had Terry stand and put a collar around his neck. A leash was attached and he was lead out of the room.

"Be glad that group didn't select you." George whispered. "Connie is relentless with the paddle. I understand her husband left her because he couldn't take her nightly discipline. And the one to her left... that's Paula and she loves to use guys as her toilet. I'm afraid Terry will be in for a long night."

"Quiet!" Rebecca said. "Or you'll be receiving a paddling from me every night for the next week. I might even ask Connie and her friends to come over and help me."

Ethel was next to choose. She was accompanied by Joyce and Jennifer. She walked around the room searching for her prey. She walked past my table and selected a man from the one adjoining ours.

Rebecca's name was called next. She got up along with Melissa and Patricia.

"Becky and Missy are sisters." Vivian said. "And Patricia's their mother. They like to play together whenever they get the opportunity. They can be quite demanding, not kind and gentle like me. You better hope they don't pick you because they really like breaking in new members."

Fortunately, they headed over to the table where Jack was sitting. He accompanied them out of the room on his knees with his face only inches behind Pat's wide ass.

Gloria and Vivian had teamed up with a woman from an adjoining table. They selected Roy, Candice's husband. I sat alone at my table awaiting my fate.

Several other groups got to choose before Maureen announced that it was her team's turn. Her team was the last of the teams to choose so after they picked, individual Alphas would get their chance.

Accompanying Maureen was Candice and another woman I didn't know. They were walking in my direction and stopped at the table. Maureen put a collar around my neck and pulled me to my feet. She handed the leash to the unknown woman and gave her the key to her room.

"You and Candice can get started." She said. "I'll be there when the draft is over."

The woman pulled on the leash but I evidently didn't respond fast enough. She grabbed my balls and squeezed until I dropped to my knees.

"Follow on hands and knees then," She said as she turned to walk away.

As soon as we got to the room she made me strip. I was on my knees facing the two women as they inspected me.

"My name is Ellen." The unknown woman announced. "I am Maureen's daughter. Mom's told me all about you and your talented tongue. I hope you're as good as advertised because I need some hot sex tonight to curb my sexual frustration."

"I joined the group with my husband after we got married." She continued. "He was an Alpha and wanted me to submit to him but that wasn't going to happen. Since I wouldn't submit, he thought he could make some of the women here submit instead. It didn't work out so we ended up getting a divorce about six months ago. I've been coming with my mom ever since. It gives me a chance to take out my frustrations on some guy and get some sexual satisfaction while doing so."

Ellen was about twenty five. She looked fantastic. She had her mother's hair and eyes. Her body was curvy, but not to the extent of her mother's. While her mom probably carried an extra 50 ponds, Ellen didn't. She was average height with a large chest, flat abdomen and a cute ass.

Ellen had me get on the bed with my arms and legs outstretched. She had Candice help her tie me spread eagled so I couldn't move. She produced a couple of feathers and handed one to Candice. Soon I was wiggling, trying to escape their torture. When I begged them to stop, Ellen produced a gag with a ball on one side and a rubber cock on the other. She had Candice help her secure it in my mouth. I lay there unable to move or speak with a fake cock jutting from my mouth and my real one jutting from my waist.

Maureen arrived before they could continue my torment. She laughed when she saw my predicament. She suggested that Ellen mount my cock while Candice did the same to my face. She was happy to continue tickling me as I tried to satisfy her teammates.

Janice took the fake cock in one stroke. It wasn't gigantic, but it would have been big enough to satisfy most women. She started bouncing up and down. Impaling herself on it. Each stroke caused her ass to bounce against my nose.

Every so often she would wiggle her ass as she'd sit on my face with the fake cock fully impaled in her. Her musky fragrance overtook my senses. I tried to inhale but struggled to breathe. When my efforts started to fail, she would start riding the cock again allowing me to recuperate as her orgasm continued to build.

With Candice working my face it was difficult to concentrate on what Ellen was doing to my cock. She was well lubricated and bouncing up and down rapidly on it. Maureen's teasing with the feather had me squirming and trying to evade her teasing but the ropes held fast so I couldn't escape her torment.

The squirming must have had an effect on Ellen as she was now driving her pussy up and down the entire length of my shaft. She was panting either from her excitement or from the exertion. As she neared her climax she increased the speed of her trusts. She impaled herself fully on me and shot her juices over and over. Janice erupted moments later causing her juices to run down across my face.

When they were done they switched places. Maureen took Candice's place while Candice impaled herself on my cock. Ellen picked up two feathers and started her version of my torture.

Maureen impaled herself slower than Candice had. After each stroke she made sure my nose tickled her puckered asshole. She'd spread her cheeks to allow me full access and remain there until I heaved for air. It took longer to get a response from her and Candice had cum long before Maureen had built herself up to an orgasm. When she came, it was like a torrential downpour. My face was covered and I was exhausted. They traded places once again and force me to endure another round of pleasure... and torment.

Maureen's pussy was not as tight as her daughter's. She sat on my cock and had me do all the work. She weighed about 180 pounds so it was difficult to move under her. The tickling didn't have as much effect on me now. Either I had gotten used to it or was too exhausted to care. Ellen had her second orgasm on my face. Since her mom was still riding my cock, she removed the gag and resumed her face sitting, only this time it was her ass that was receiving all of my attention.

She continued until her mom had an orgasm. I shot with her. It was my first orgasm of the night. I still had three women to clean, and they made sure I did a good job as they presented me with their pussies and asses. When I was done they released me so we could take a short break.

The bar was well stocked. I had a beer while the women had a glass of wine. We talked for a little while as I took the opportunity to recover. The night was still early and it was soon time for my next challenge.

Maureen had me kneel on the foot of the bed with my legs spread apart. She tied them to keep them apart. She then tied my hands together and used a rope to pull them to the head of the bed. I heard some activity and turned my head to see Maureen putting on a strapon harness. I knew what was coming next, I just didn't know how big it was going to be.

Ellen got on the bed and sat with her legs spread. She helped me raise my head so she could position herself under my face. She sat on my arms with her legs spread wide and leaned back. My mouth buried in her sex and as she draped her legs over my shoulders. I felt something probing my ass. It was a finger coating my hole with lube.

"We're going to start with my eight incher." Maureen said. "I'll continue until you make Ellen cum and then Candice will get a chance to do the same. Then we'll change positions and switch cocks so I can enjoy that tongue of yours while Ellen and Candice enjoy your ass. Then we'll change cocks again for round three."

"If you can keep from cumming, I'll let you fuck my ass when we're done." Candice said. "Of course you'll have to clean up your mess when you're through; but I know how much you white boys like chocolate, and my ass is like candy."

Maureen pushed her cock in until the head was fully inside me. She started to work it in deeper, allowing me to adjust to the size. When she had it fully inserted she began working it in and out in long, agonizing strokes. I wanted to feel her ram it in me. I wanted her to take me. I was trying to push back against it which earned me a slap across my bottom.

"I know you like the feeling." Maureen laughed. "You're just like a slut and before we're done with you tonight, you'll be begging for cock. You'll feel empty when there's not one filling your ass. We're going to make you into an anal whore."

She started impaling me faster. She continued with the long strokes until Ellen started to moan. The closer she got to her climax the faster Maureen went. They were short rapid jabs now. My ass was starting to get sore from the friction so she spread more lude on her cock. Finally I tasted Ellen's juice. When she was done, Maureen pulled out and Janice quickly replaced her.

Janice was more forceful. She pushed the cock in hard and sunk it to the balls in one stroke. She'd insert it all the way and then pull it completely out only to reinsert it again. When she tired of this game she started to pummel me with long hard strokes. They were almost as fast as Maureen's jabs but they were full length. I felt a tingling in my balls as she rubbed the cock against my prostate. I willed myself not to cum.

It took a long time to get Ellen to the point of another orgasm. When it came it was more powerful than the first and seemed to go on forever. When she had recovered, she rolled off the bed and allowed Maureen to take her place. Time for round two.

Ellen put her harness on. The cock looked longer and thicker as she lined up with my hole. She liked to pull the cock completely out of my hole and reinsert it. Each time I was penetrated I felt a burning sensation, but after adjusting to size of the phallus, I quickly became aroused and enjoyed the fullness of being impaled.

Every so often I wondered about Jennifer. Was she doing this to some other guy? Would she be using the things she learned tonight on me? A part of me hoped so, but another part was scared things could get out of hand.

Candice was pounding me now. The larger cock offered more resistance, but it was no match for her muscular body. She rammed the cock in and out while I tried to make Maureen cum again. My ass felt like it was on fire by the time I consumed Maureen's juice.

Janice was getting on the bed as Maureen inserted half of a double ended cock into her. Ten inches of the monster jutted from her waist. It was so thick that it took both hands to encircle it.

She inserted it gently but Candice wasn't as gentle. She had grabbed me by the hair and was pulling me into her sex. Her pounding of my ass had made her wet. She wrapped her legs around my head and lay back. She squeezed me cutting off all of my air. She was fucking my face with her pussy, even though she was not wearing a cock anymore.

Maureen was all the way in. My asshole felt stretched to the point I knew I'd never be continent again. She was driving the cock with all of her weight to generate momentum. Fortunately Candice came quickly. Unfortunately Maureen continued her assault. A few minutes later I felt the cock squirting something into my ass. It helped to lubricate me but after a few minutes it felt like my ass was on fire.

"That was a mixture of ginger root and pepper sauce." Maureen said. "It'll burn for about twenty minutes but won't cause any permanent damage."

It was Ellen's turn. The burning sensation was still there as she entered me. She was more forceful than her mother. She pounded away as Candice continued to smother me. I felt my arousal building and shot my load for the second time. When I was finally untied Janice looked at me and shook her head.

medic45
medic45
362 Followers
12