One Week in Heaven Ch. 02

Story Info
A spring break adventure between siblings.
2k words
4.11
94.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after that week, nothing. It made me feel terrible, honestly. Michelle didn't return my phone calls and I felt like that incredible, crazy week was just a joke. It left me with a lot of fantasies which I thought about, but that was it. A few months later, she came to visit for New Years, albeit with a new boyfriend who looked like something out of a movie -- the guy was a moron, but ridiculously good looking. The vacation, the one I was looking forward to more than anything, came and went with a thud. Michelle told me one night when she was visiting that our entire adventure was basically just a joke; She didn't mean any of it, she said. It was just circumstance.

I tried not to let it get to me. Confusion? Oh, I was definitely "confused" in the sense of I'd never done or felt like that towards anyone since that weekend. But as the months went on, it started to become nothing more than a memory. One, I'll admit, that I lived over and over again in my head, but I realized that everything we had done was I guess, over with. Every time she saw me, she acted as if nothing had happened between us. It was only a couple of hours to our house from her college, so she came home quite a bit, but always acted like nothing had happened.

One day last February I got back to the house (my parents') and saw her car in the driveway. I went inside the house and all the lights looked like they were off, so I assumed Michelle must have gone out with my parents for dinner. I went into the bathroom to pee, and just as I unzipped, I heard something and turned around to find her in the bathtub.

"Can I take a look at that?" she asked. It kind of bothered me. When she said stuff like that, I knew that she was only half joking, She put her hands over her nipples and private area in the tub and was treating me like an infant, yet asked if she could see me. I started to pee, and she got up slightly out of the water to watch me pee. I don't know what her thing was with it, but more than anything, I hated that she could control my attention like that. I purposefully didn't look at her in the bathtub and just rinsed my hands, thinking I would just leave and go to bed. But just as soon as that happened, she spoke to me.

"We broke up. Brian and I are done."

I told her that I was sorry, but tried not to look at her. I knew that I would probably go to bed and beat off thinking of her naked, but tried to keep it to myself. As I was brushing my teeth, she asked -- "Can I ask you a favor? You can say no, and this is a strange request, I know, but I have a proposal for you." I tried to avoid eye contact with her and not to look at her in the tub. I tried to play the gentleman, but the more I looked at her, the more I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was under the water, so I could keep my cool.

"What's up?" I asked. I was worried what this was about. Her very presence controlled the situation and I felt like a dumbass trying to get a peek at her. In my head, I decided that, even if it cost me an opportunity to see part of her naked, I was not going to let her get the upper hand and make it any kind of deal.

"You're off for the same spring break as me, right? March 8-17?" I told her that I was.

"I know this sounds like it's coming way out of left field, but I talked with mom about it. Would you be interested in coming to Mexico with me? I have the tickets, food vouchers, etc. but Brian is not coming with any longer."

I knew what she was talking about. She and Brian had purchased these all inclusive travel vouchers and now she was on her own. I told her that I would definitely be interested if it was just me and her. I slid out of the bathroom, trying not to look at her. She enjoyed teasing me and asked if I would come back in and scrub her back but I went to bed. If she had left me up countless hours, the least I could do was not give her the attention that she was clearly seeking.

The funny part is, things got real really quickly. My mom told me how great I was for taking care of her and going with her as she was just coming out of her breakup. I packed up a little suitcase and Michelle came by the house and picked me up. Her friend Miranda was driving. We barely said a word to each other as Miranda drove us to LAX. We even hopped on the airplane barely acknowledging each other. I was really tired, and as much of a bad sleeper as I am, I fell asleep on the flight.

The next thing I knew I was awakened in Acapulco. It was clearly a spring break time as the taxi on the way to the hotel past by the usual March time debauchery. I saw people make out in the streets, etc, etc. Finally, we got to the hotel.

After waiting in line for awhile behind some inebriated college girls, the front desk clerk finally took us. He assumed we were a married couple cause we have the same last name. The bellboy took us up to the room and it was amazing. Breathtaking views of the beach. Absolutely unbelievable. I tipped the guy 20 and we were alone in the amazing room. Michelle asked me what I wanted to do.

"I don't know. I'm pretty hungry" I told her as she was jumping up and down on the bed like a teenager.

"Well, let's get something to eat then. Let me take a shower first though." I agreed and she went into the bathroom. I put on the television and after awhile, she came out with a towel wrapped around her.

"So, what do you want from this trip?" she asked. I asked her what she meant.

"I still feel bad about that Christmas trip and how we didn't talk after that. I was hoping to make it up."

My ears perked up when she said that. It felt like a romantic honeymoon, but I wasn't sure about her rules, if there were any.

"It really fucked with me in a bad way. I couldn't let it go what happened between us, but have thought about it a lot" she told me. "It had nothing to do with you as to why I didn't call you back. It was just me. I felt so exposed and vulnerable."

I told her that I agreed and that I had been thinking about it a lot the last few months. "When Brian and I broke up, I was hoping you'd come. Nobody here knows you're my brother. If you can keep it a secret, I can."

I asked her what she meant as if I didn't know the answer, but still felt so unclear and tense about the entire situation. "Don't act like an idiot," she said. "It's just you and me down here." She untied her towel and it fell to the floor with her just standing there in all her naked glory. "Let's just get any isssues out of the way and have the best vacation ever."

I agreed, but could hardly look at her. "Look -- I've been thinking about you ever since Christmas. Have you been thinking about me?" I told her that I had been. I grabbed her and started to kiss her as I felt up her breast. It was incredibly awkward and felt forced. I sucked on her left nipple as it got hard in my mouth. I started to knead it. She started to moan.

"I want you inside me. I think it'll be easier if we just got the tense stuff out of the way and did it. Like Christmas time, whatever happens here, happens, and I'm not going to think twice about it."

"What's your favorite thing? You can fuck me up the ass all you want. Whatever you want, whenever you want it." She turned around and my dick started to rub her ass crack. She went up and down on it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if it was the long flight, or maybe the anticipation, or what but I was basically soft. She was still getting off anyway it seemed like. Her ass kept rubbing against my dick but still no action on my part.

She, of course, knew exactly what was going on. "Why aren't you hard? As soon as you're hard, you can do whatever you want to me. I'm yours this entire trip. I brought you down here, after all."

She got down on her knees and took me in her mouth. Although I was still jet lagged and nervous and whatever, it had been a couple of days since I'd masturbated and cum. She licked the tip and then took me down her throat. The familiar sucking sound started to excite me, and very quickly I was hard again. After she kept sucking on me, it wasn't long before I came down her throat. When I told her I was coming, she vigorously sucked and swallowed me. After I was done, she smiled.

"Wow. Are you okay with this?" I asked her what she meant. "I'm your sister. This is incest. I know we've done it before, but are you ready to do it again?" I assured her I was.

We went out for dinner and had a blast. I treated her to a great meal and margaritas and we danced until all hours of the night. Finally around 4 am, we took a cab back to the hotel.

When we got in the room, I brushed my teeth and then hopped in bed. She took awhile in the bathroom but finally came out in an awesome lingerie outfit. It was white and covered her up on top and was panties down below except that it was a g string. She crawled into bed with me.

"I had an awesome night, but I'm really tired. Is it ok with you if we just get to sleep?"

I thought it over for awhile. This was typical Michelle. She loved teasing me and then pulling away. It had happened our entire life, long before we ever even did anything.

She lay on my chest and I started to massage her back. "Mmm, that feels nice," she said as I rubbed the small of her back. "I want you to cum. What do you want to do?" I told her to turn over. She lay on her left side with her back to me. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and started to rub it against her ass crack. She told me how good it felt.

My dick got really hard by this point and I rubbed it against her ass crack, trying to get myself off. The head of my penis rubbed up and down her crack. I couldn't take it anymore and just pushed in to her ass.

"OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!," she cried. "Why do you like my ass so much anyway?"

I didn't answer her and pushed my way all the way inside. "Ok, Ok, pull out. I need to be lubed up." I pulled myself out of her ass and she turned around and said "unless you brought any k-y, only one way to get you moist." She went down on me with a vengeance. It was difficult to hold myself from cuming down her throat but finally she turned around and told me she was ready.

"Knock yourself out. I don't know what it is about my ass that you like so much." I pounded away. Ir didn't take long before I came.

"Good stuff. Now let's get some sleep."

I can only wait to see what tomorrow brings.