One Week of Slut Pt. 03: Tuesday

Story Info
My day as a slutty saleswoman.
12.9k words
4.59
99k
49

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers

TUESDAY MORNING

As my phone vibrated noisily on my bedside cabinet at 6.30am, I leaned over groggily. My first sensations were queasiness from the bottle of wine I'd had last night after Nick had finished with me and then the dull soreness in my pussy and bum, also after Nick had finished with them.

As I dizzily got to an upright position and sat up blinking in the half light, I turned my phone off and got up to have a lengthy and invigorating shower, wondering what further delicious tribulations would befall me today.

As had happened yesterday, my body reacted to the soothing cleanse of the hot soapy water and I got giddy with lust again as I recalled the routine I had been instructed to follow. Master wants a morning breakfast complete with cock suck I thought, my mouth almost salivating pathetically as I revelled in the fact that I knew in just over an hour I'd have my lips wrapped firmly around his cock once more.

I also knew something of my day time activities too. You will know that Paul had already selected for me the 'slutty saleswoman' card from Nick's selection yesterday and after the events described in the previous chapter, Nick talked me through it in basic form over a couple of bottles of wine last night.

He told me he ran a home improvements company and every so often, got temps or work experience kids to do some door to door selling. The services were things like house cleaning, gutter repairs, electrical checks, lawn cutting that sort of thing.

Nick also showed me through a catalogue he'd had printed some time ago where all the services were priced and clients could buy a one off service or a regular weekly or monthly offering. Quite a neat idea really although according to Nick, it hadn't been doing too well recently with the recession as people considered it to be a luxury to have someone else do some of these things. That's where I came in, I would provide some 'incentive' to clients.

This was obviously very morally dubious but I don't think even Nick anticipated a sizeable increase in profit from this; it was just another method of humiliating me. He didn't give me further details, but helpfully stated, "I'll give you the full low-down in the morning when you've got my cock down your throat again."

I was pushing the boundaries of arousal this week I thought, as I considered snaking my fingers between my legs as I continued in the shower. How long could someone be aroused for without collapsing from exhaustion!? It felt like I was going to spend the whole week in a perpetual state of souped-up slutty arousal. I was damp and giddy even as I got out the shower just from thinking through yesterday's events and what awaited me today.

As I towelled myself off, I threw my dressing gown on at first and left the bedroom to the kitchen where I started breakfast for the 'Master' of the house. As the sausages and bacon sizzled slowly, I returned to the bedroom and got ready. I found my thought processes at such times so humiliating and demeaning.

First of all I had to recollect what he had instructed. I recalled a black skirt with no top. So the top was easy, nothing on, tits hanging out. I had two black skirts to choose from. I formed a mental image of me on the bed sucking him off and decided he'd prefer me in the looser flared knee-length skirt rather than the shorter mini type skirt I had. I had to consider whether I should slip into my hold ups or not. Nick usually wanted me in them but hadn't specified so I left them off on this occasion.

I put the skirt on and sat down in front of the mirror. I fixed my hair the best I could and decided to quickly apply some lipstick. I had some that Paul often referred to as 'blow job red' so I applied this, smacked my lips together and headed out to finish the breakfast. How deliciously humiliating to have to think of how best to please and gain the approval of the arrogant fucker that I was just about to suck off!

It felt so strange in the kitchen as I put Nick's breakfast on the plate, topless and knowing that in just a couple of minutes I would have to silently suck his cock. I left some breakfast in the pan for me afterwards but now I had a mouthful of a different sort to sample.

My legs trembled with nerves but my pussy ached and throbbed between them as I approached the door and with a gently submissive knock, pushed the door inward slightly with my elbow.

To take the piss a little further, Nick shouted, "Enter," to me as he heard the knock, making me feel like a serving wench to the Lord and Master. As I walked in, he was sprawled on the bed with the covers off, his cock erotically hard already. He sat up on the bed a little further and pointed and grinned at me, indicating where to put the tray (bedside cabinet)obviously pleased with my obedience and the sight of his topless maid obediently waiting to service him.

I lowered the tray to the cabinet and hesitated. I almost lost my nerve in the situation but I didn't. Letting go of the tray, I clambered on to the bed next to him uncertainly and trembling. He hadn't specified how he wanted his cock sucked so I did it as erotically as I could. I knelt on the bed facing the other way from him and, my heavy tits running along his chest and stomach; quickly snaked my hands around his already engorged shaft.

My motivation in this position was typically slutty. I was already aroused from my dirty thoughts in the shower and doubly so now that I had just took a firm grasp of his cock in my hand and was currently licking it like some sort of ice cream, my tongue probing his cock slit. With my flared skirt on, I knew he could see my pussy easily and I emphasised this by lowering my back and raising my bum.

As I began to take luscious bobs up and down his thick shaft, my hair trailing his thighs and between his legs, I cupped his balls and squeezed them. I groaned contentedly as my plan came together and I felt Nick's right hand slide up my skirt and straight for my hot slit. He almost immediately twisted his index finger and popped it inside me, starting to almost absent-mindedly finger fuck me; my pussy was so wet, it squelched noisily to his touch and almost involuntarily I began to rock back and forwards to fuck myself with his fingers.

I continued to work on his dick. I felt sure he wanted this to be essentially functional. Suck him as quick as I could, swallow his load and start the day. This was my aim as I lowered my face as flat as I could on his stomach, snaked out my tongue and licked his shaft all the way up to the slit. On doing this, I then slid my mouth all the way down his thick pulsing shaft until my throat was impaled on his dick. As I deep throated him, I gently squeezed his balls, letting them move around in their sack as I fondled them.

He gasped loudly now as I increased the pace and slid up and down his pole at a pace, bucking my hips as I did so; my pussy meeting his fingers on every down-stroke. My blow job reverie was interrupted though as he pulled my head up and away from his glistening shaft.

"Mm, you're getting better at sucking my cock every day Rosie girl!" he said, "Nearly blew my nuts then before I've even told you about your task today. Stay!" As he said this, I remained in place essentially on all fours on his bed, arse up in the air, skirt crumpled around my waist. He slid out from under me off the end of the bed and, grasping his thick cock in his hand, moved in behind me.

Without feeling the need to ask, he roughly pulled my skirt all the way over my waist, waggled his cock against my slippery slit to find the entrance and without any pretensions of grace or elegance, fed it into me firmly, keeping up enough pressure to resist the tightness of my pussy as he buried his full length into me gradually letting out a contended sigh as he entered me.

I arched my back in pain and pleasure as I felt my pussy walls forced to grip this big length of flesh inside me again. I pressed my arse up higher in the air to give him easier access so it would stop smarting quickly and just start to feel pleasurable. As he started to slowly fuck me he told me of the day ahead;

"I like to be just on the verge of filling you with spunk as I give you instructions girl, helps to remind you of your place!" As he said this, he gave me an extra hard thrust which cost me a yelp of pain and forced my whole body to jolt forwards, He continued to fuck me, his hands squeezing my hips as he delivered his demands of the day;

"You seemed to enjoy fucking that loser guy so much yesterday and you've chosen to be a slutty saleswoman for the day. You're going to take my catalogue around the estates and use this slut cunt, or whatever else it takes to make at least 3 sales. Get whatever photos or vids you can and I want to see you record the cums in your book. Is that clear?" Nick said, as he marked almost each sentence with a hip thrust and a deep cock shove deep inside me.

I was being ridden and rutted again and I could hardly breathe. I just barely managed a, "Mmm....yes.....yes...its clear..." as he fucked me hard.

"I know it's clear and I can feel how much this is turning you on you cheap tart," Nick leered, probably referring to my pussy which was streaming juices over his thick shaft and milking his pole. As he said this, he gripped my hips more firmly and fucked me in long determined strokes. My head lolled in my 'on all fours' position on the bed.

It's very rare for me to come from just fucking without direct clit stimulation but this time it was the sheer dirtiness of everything he said coupled with the feeling of just kneeling there being rutted and taken that sent me way over the edge and I sobbed out a loud groan as my pussy convulsed in high pleasure over his shaft. Nick didn't seem to care, he plowed on three or four more strokes until he pushed me flat on the bed, aimed his cock head over me and sent ribbons of come over my back and my bum, waving his cock like some sort of fire hose over me.

He groaned inwardly as he came down from the high leaning into me to rub his fresh sperm into my bum and then offering up his slippery cock which I took in my mouth to suck clean. A minute later, he pulled me off the bed and dismissed me as he said his breakfast was getting cold and that next day we had to stick to the plan of me sucking cock while he ate his breakfast, like what had just happened was in some way my fault!

I was messed up and dirty again. I left the bedroom and had to have another shower. I returned, still unsteady on my feet, re-heated my breakfast and ate it with a cup of tea as I tried to restore some semblance of calm sanity to my proceedings. Not sure why I even bothered trying really because as soon as I'd finished my breakfast, Nick came to join me to pick out my clothes for my next task.

He practically frog-marched me into the bedroom. I had put on my dressing gown again after my shower so I could eat my breakfast with a little dignity but this was crudely pulled off me by Nick as he threw it across the floor and proceeded to dress me like a doll;

"Stockings on again slut, black hold ups!" he said leeringly, watching my every movement as I slid each nylon over my leg and waited for further instructions;

"We need to leave these punters in no doubt as to what you are.." he said thoughtfully as he surveyed my legs, my bare pussy twinging in response to his easy gaze. How many times had I been naked in front of Nick already but still my face was flushed in embarrassment standing there so exposed in just my black hold ups about to be told what to wear. To my mortification, the clothes he chose for me did very little to cover my exposure.

He chose an above the knee A-line beige skirt of mine. I do sometimes wear this to the office but always with tights. As I put it on, both Nick and I could see why he'd chosen it. Standing up, the hem only just covered the stocking tops. As had happened yesterday, Nick had me sit on the edge of the bed and cross my legs. He was delighted with the view as the hem of the skirt lifted obligingly to fully reveal my stocking tops beneath. Obviously the effect he was trying for and one that would easily signal my sluttiness to my soon-to-be clients.

He had me try on two or three tops, initially without a bra. They were obscene. In my souped-up state of arousal, my nipples poked out so obviously and crudely. I pleaded with Nick not to make me go out like that, I could be arrested I thought! I don't think it was this that swayed him, more that he was looking for some image, perhaps 'professional lady but total slut if needed to be'. He agreed I could wear a bra but wanted one that 'pushed my tits right into the eyes of the punters.'

I helped him with my humiliation as I was becoming increasingly prone to do; I had a white push up bra that was almost invisible under the white blouse he had chosen for me. I tried it on and put on the blouse again. Nick whistled mockingly and said I looked every inch the slut. He did however walk over and unbutton one extra button so the 'punters' as he called them had a very easy view of my cleavage.

He pulled me in front of the mirror so we could both look at the slutty saleswoman fully. At a very cursory glance, she did indeed look like a business woman but one showing far too much cleavage and when she sat down, one wearing inappropriately slutty stockings for a professional woman. I looked at myself and was still very nervous;

"Nick, I can't go out like this. I'm virtually naked. Can't I put some knickers on at least, and a longer skirt, and do some more buttons up?" I pleaded. Nick looked at me like a lion stalking his prey;

"No you fuckin' can't. I've only just fucked you yet looking at this," he said, his hands running over my tits and my arse, "I could easily do you again right now." With that he surprised me by leaning in and kissing me, his tongue roughly finding its way inside my mouth. It was a fleeting moment of affection if that's what it could be called. He pulled away and said:

"...But my cock will have to wait until this evening, you've got deals to do Rosie girl. Your cunt and ass belong to the estate this morning; let's see who takes the offer up!" With that, he gave me a swat of the arse and told me to walk through to the lounge with him, once I had put on my high heels.

He gave me the catalogue and told me he would be driving me there. The challenge was that I had until 5pm to secure three 'sales' but also to provide evidence of three 'cums'; these didn't have to be from the same people, Nick coaxingly said he'd leave the detail up to me, just that I had to return with 3 sign ups and 3 proofs of come.

As I sat in Nick's car feeling completely exposed as the thin fabric of my blouse felt so negligent on me, I began to focus on my task. My stomach did cartwheels of knotted nerves and I actually thought I would be physically sick half way into the brief journey. My legs felt exposed and even sitting in the car, I had to pull heavily on my skirt to ensure no stocking tops appeared.

Nick essentially drove me around the estate. There were about 6 or 7 'closes' of about 25 houses each in a cul-de-sac type style and two fairly modern and respectable looking tower blocks. Not the huge tall skyscraper affairs but apartment type buildings that reminded me of student halls when I was at Uni years ago.

As I stepped out of Nick's car with instructions to return no later than 5.30 in a taxi, the gravity of my predicament hit me. Here I was again. In another walk of life a respected businesswoman and community role model and now here I was, cleavage poking out, no knickers and almost displaying my stockings knowing I was about to look for three strange guys to either fuck or suck or something. I almost cried in anguish as I took a few faltering steps onto the estate wondering how the hell I would accomplish this fresh humiliation; feeling unsteady on my heels already, it was all I could do to concentrate on walking properly.

Without much conscious thought other than the consideration that the flats were sort of indoors and they allowed for less neighbourly 'curtain twitching' and a little more discreet privacy I headed anxiously and slowly to the first tower block. I don't know why but I headed for the very top floor and pressed the lift into action, my stomach doing cartwheels as I ascended.

I got out of the lift in some fear and trepidation. As I approached the first door, I could almost hear my heart leaping out of my chest in anxiety. It thumped in time with my heels clacking on the uneven grey concrete of the corridor. As I rang the bell of the first red door, my palms were damp, my mouth was dry and I was not at all confident that I could speak to whoever answered.

The bell rang shrilly, making my jump in my nervous state. I waited and nothing happened. I rang the bell again and nothing. In fact, I got around three doors ringing them all and nothing. I began to feel relieved but at the same time anxious. What a mental mess I was. I didn't want to do this yet I was equally sure I didn't want to not do it. If I failed I would be sent home and the competitor in me couldn't stomach that.

Whether this was a real threat of Nick's or not wasn't really the important thing, it was the game; the game of humiliation. Nick was setting me a task and without really knowing why, I was determined to do it.

Perhaps it was the competitive streak in me but also perhaps the desire to seize the moment and the opportunity to continue this weird and intense experience that I simply couldn't have imagined even 6 months ago. In many ways I was testing the boundaries of the whole slut thing and was seeing if I could outdo Nick and be every bit as slutty as he was tasking me to be. I hadn't reached my boundaries yet I thought with some perhaps misplaced pride as I determined to join Nick in humiliating myself some more to grab hold of some need deep within me.

As these thoughts whirled in my head, I absent-mindedly rang bell number 4 and this time, to my alarm, the door opened quickly and I was face to face with my first client. I flinched in surprise, even more so when a woman answered the door. If I was less panicked, I could almost have laughed at this. I hadn't even considered that there was just as much chance (if not more) of a woman answering as a man; just that I'd been so focussed on hordes of dirty old men staring at my tits that I imagined there would be one behind each door.

The woman held the door ajar and looked at me politely at first. She was probably about my age, medium reddish brown hair, pulled back in braids. She leaned her head into me to indicate that I should really say something. Still recovering my composure I began;

"I...er.....I'm here on behalf of Western Home Improvements.....you....er ...may have heard of us locally?" I said, meeting her gaze. She looked at me and exasperatingly, looked me up and down, particularly my cleavage bursting obscenely out my blouse;

"Oh, yeah. I think I've seen a few leaflets love but I'm not interested thanks. My fella does all that stuff himself..." she said, shrugging.

"Are you sure I can't interest you. Perhaps I could show you through our catalogue," I replied, actually feeling like a saleswoman for the first time. She looked at me again and shook her head;

"No, sorry love not this time." She motioned to close the door but paused and opened it a little again," Oh and love, I'd be careful walking around this estate dressed like that, people will think your giving out altogether different services if you catch my drift!?"

As she said this, she drew her hands to her own breasts and motioned to lift them up, her gaze on my exposure. Her expression was one of distaste as if she could tell easily I was using my cleavage to make sales. I was indeed doing exactly that and lots more and as I turned on my heels, I felt my face hot with shame feeling rightly that I had been chided by a woman with more self-respect than I was showing right then.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers