One Week of Slut Pt. 06: Friday

Story Info
Office Fuck toy to increase sales
13.4k words
4.62
86.4k
46

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY MORNING

"I've not got much time this morning Rosie girl, and you have to meet Emily downstairs in an hour. You need to be at the office early for your instructions." Nick said to me as I'd walked into the kitchen dressed in just a skirt to prepare his daily breakfast and blow-job as he'd instructed. I hadn't expected him to be up already. He stood there in just a pair of jogging pants that he wore around the house.

I looked at him and made a start on the breakfast, ignoring his usual leer at my exposed breasts as I walked past him. As I made a start frying some eggs, he walked up behind me and rubbed his cock into my bum causing me to stretch into him and moan lightly. He spun me around and pushed me onto my knees quickly. In the time that took, he slid his pants down and the familiar feeling of desire washed over me as his big thick cock loomed demandingly into view and I was reminded that in this flat, I was always easily available to him and his every whim.

I wasted no time as I opened my mouth and took the thick head in, murmuring a low moan of pleasure as my tongue bathed his dick once more. Nick opened his legs wide, looked down at me and gripped his cock in his right hand. I backed off an inch or two and he began to slap my tongue gently with the fullness of his meaty rod. I moaned in mock frustration to get him in my mouth as a trail of pre-cum connected the head of his cock to my lips.

"Mmm, that's it suck it again, my nasty little cock-sucker...!" Nick said as he presented his cock directly in front of my mouth. I leant back in and let the shaft fill my mouth deeply before sliding my mouth hard up and down it several times, savouring the fullness of my lips stretching around it and the full weight of that prick against my lips and tongue. I leaned against his thighs to give my mouth more leverage as I sucked as deep as I could and got light-headed at yet another easy submission to Nick's nob. I loved how big and thick it was and Nick knew this.

Nick responded to my greater urgency. He stooped a little and placed his hands either side of my face. I slid my hands off his thighs and onto the floor as he began to rotate his pelvis and fuck my mouth in short, quick thrusts. He gripped the back of my hair with one hand, placing the other on the top of my head as he held my head still in place, my mouth just a functional hole for him to fuck.

All I could do was to take it and let out excited muffled squeals as I did my best to breathe and not choke or gag. He drew his cock back as much as he could, it's head just in my mouth and allowed me leverage to suck him again. I inhaled myself on his cock, moaning across his shaft;

"Tell me how much you love my cock. Say it while my cock is in your mouth!" Nick said as he gripped my hair.

I had little air to breathe never mind speak but I managed a very muffled, "I love your cock. It's huge. Just let me suck it..."! This got Nick very excited and he gripped my head with both hands again and slid his cock in my mouth deeply and rhythmically. He pulled out again and I followed his cock, holding it and sliding my tongue up and down its length, pre-cum oozing all over my tongue.

"I thought you girls were good at multi-tasking!?" said Nick as he stood still as I slurped on his cock from below, "but you can't seem to fry eggs and suck cock at the same time!" He said, as he moved the pan off the flame.

Despite my mouth full of his cock, I giggled at this, letting his cock hang in mid-air for a second. He used the brief lull to pull me up to my feet and almost like a rag doll, lifted me and placed me on the edge of the kitchen work top;

"If you want my cock in that cunt of yours, get that pussy out!" said Nick, stroking his cock teasingly. We both knew I did. I couldn't take me eyes off that near 10-inch thick length as it pulsed in his hand. I let out an impatient growl and unzipped my skirt, sliding it from under my arse in an undignified scramble. As soon as it was on the floor, I leant back on the counter without further prompting and spread my legs wide inviting Nick in. He wanted to tease me a little more;

"Come on, spread that dirty cunt wide open for me, show me where you want it!" He growled, still stroking his dick. I complied, using both hands wrapped around my legs and spreading my sopping pussy open. I couldn't see around me anymore so I anticipated the throbbing stab of his cock inside me. Instead, I jolted back in surprise as he prodded his tongue right up my hole. As soon as he did this he went into overdrive, his tongue flitting across my clit and into my aroused slit.

"Now get on all fours!" Nick said. I moaned in frustration and prepared to slide off the work top to blow him again. This wasn't what 'Master' wanted though apparently. I had to get on all fours on the work top in a typically submissive pose. As I clambered on all fours, Nick moved in behind me quickly and inserted his middle finger straight inside me pussy, soon to be joined by another and another.

He pulled me back into him and started the process off of making me fuck his fingers inside me. For the next few minutes the room was filled with several noises; the dirty squelch of my pussy as it was prised open time and again by Nicks fingers, the rattle of all of the plates and cups on the kitchen worktop as I thrust myself across it and my increasingly sharp and aroused moans as my pleasure built gradually.

"Hey Emily!" Nick said suddenly, not moving his increasingly wet fingers. I looked up from my doggy position startled and quickly turned my head to see Emily standing there, a look of distaste but also some interest across her face. The sight that greeted her was of me on all fours naked on a kitchen worktop fucking myself by thrusting back and forward on Nick's fingers.

Although I couldn't see him, I just knew the expression on Nick's face would be one of male ego 'glow', he would be loving this further sign of my humiliation and submission and the fact he could show it off to his young secretary as some sort of sign of his male allure and power.

I didn't have time to think what Emily was doing there or how she had gotten in but it crossed my mind that like most things that day, it had all been arranged for Emily to walk in as I was being humiliated.

As I looked at her, she seemed like a very professional young lady, her long blonde hair tied back, dressed in a smart navy blue skirt suit, the skirt just above the knee. Everything I normally am really, only she was just much younger. Not that you'd know it right now though as she looked at me in superior disgust.

As these thoughts crossed my mind, I had neglected to keep fucking myself on Nick's fingers. He remedied this by giving me a harsh slap on my arse and shouting;

"No need to stop Rosie girl, get on with it!" As he said this, he pushed his fingers inside me so hard that he pushed me forward to start my momentum again and with my face glowing in embarrassment, I started to buck my hips and arse back and forward across his fingers as Emily sat on a kitchen stool almost as if she was settling in to watch a movie.

The intensity of the situation and the humiliating introduction of Emily made my whole body lurch and soar in intense arousal. I lost all my bearings and what inhibitions I was allowed as I started to hump hard against Nick's fingers. I was just barely aware of the conversation between Nick and Emily that was just about to frustrate the hell out of me and turn me on all at the same time;

"Should we let her cum Em?" Nick said from behind me.

"Oh Jesus Nick, I've just come to collect her for this fuckin' weird day you've set up. I don't know. Do what you want with the dumb slut like you normally do." Emily said, I imagined with an impatient wave of her hand.

"She's yours today though. Your whore, she has to do whatever you tell her and I'm paying you to do this, so do it!" Nick said sharply realising perhaps that I'd gotten wind of the chat and was already increasing the pace of my self-penetration as I tried to get myself off before either of these two thought it would be fun to deny me my release.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Then...no..." Emily said.

As soon as she said it, Nick placed his other hands on my bum and maddeningly, stopped my ability to thrust. I squealed out in almost physical pain as he pulled his fingers out, feeling my arousal juices leaking out of my slit;

"Just to be clear," Nick said, completely ignoring my frustrated sobs, "You're not allowing your slut to come?" Nick said. I saw Emily look at my exposed arse (I even gave her a pleading look) and back to Nick and a smile passed across her face as if some internal mental struggle had just resolved in her mind;

"OK I'll play along with this weirdness!" she said, throwing her hands up in the air and shaking her head as if she couldn't fathom how she'd gotten herself into this, "My decision is my slut is not allowed to cum yet. I want her on heat for my guys!" As she said this I sobbed in frustration and she grinned, perhaps feeling for the first time the enjoyment of the power she now had over me.

She looked at my face and I almost detected an arrogant disdain in her voice that said a lot of things all at once. If I had to guess it said, "it's your fault you're in this position, I think I'm going to enjoy this, you're probably not but that's just tough!"

In reality, she had another idea. She looked to Nick and asked him, "How quickly do you think she could suck you off?"

Nick looked puzzled and amused, "How quickly? I don't know....she's a good cock-sucker but I have some stamina you know...." He replied conflicted between the need to endorse my talents and to back up his male bravura.

"Two minutes?" she persisted.

"Two minutes what? Do you mean could she suck me off in two minutes? Hmmm...doubtful but maybe, I am kinda turned on already you know!" As he said this, he flourished his hand dramatically downwards to show both of us girls his stiff and meaty prick.

"Well slut!" Emily said turning to me and doing her best to ignore Nick's cock, "It's like this. You get on your knees now and suck his prick. If you finish him off in 2 minutes, I'll let you frig yourself off in front of us and cum. If you don't manage it, you're getting dressed and your office day starts and no cum for you yet!"

As Emily said this, all three of us reacted in different ways. She tilted her head at me as if to say, 'didn't expect that did you', I looked at her open-mouthed, amazed at her boldness and Nick chuckled, taken aback himself at how Emily had blind-sided us and come up with a game that would humiliate me completely and entertain my two dominants. The whole room seemed to pause but Emily wasn't bluffing. She looked at her watch and immediately said, "1...2.....3..."

I looked at her in further surprise before realising she was serious. I needed to come I was so close. I practically vaulted to the floor onto my knees and without any finesse whatsoever, I grasped Nick's cock at the base and drew my mouth quickly around it. I had no time to think, I just concentrated on trying to pack as much cock-sucking pleasure into Nick's pole as I could. I thrust my mouth up and down his pole, making ridiculously loud slurping sounds as spittle went everywhere, my hair waving around my head in my desperation as I plunged his stiffness in and out my mouth like a frenzied lunatic.

It occurred to me that I might have had a chance to rub my clit without them noticing as they were distracted by the frenzied cock suck but even as I lowered my hand to test out the possibility, Nick caught hold of it and wouldn't let me. My pussy was on fire and I was light headed with the need for release. I almost sobbed in frustration.

I heard a call of "one minute" by Emily but Nick was showing no signs of coming yet. This was now a test of his male ego in front of the young woman and I already had the inevitable sinking feeling that I wouldn't succeed. Nick didn't have the best staying power I've ever seen in a guy but he was no premature squirter either.

I took his cock out my mouth quickly and used the ribbons of spit on his cock to toss him off, my fingers wrapping around his shaft as I stroked him off. I looked up at him as I knew he loved the submissiveness of that and as I caught eye contact with him I slid my tongue over the head and the underside of his cock and his slit languidly, worshipping his heavy dick as I stared him in the eyes. This excited him greatly and had the desired effect. He growled and took hold of the back of my head and prodded his cock into my mouth.

I felt Emily walk over to us so she was standing right next to us. Nick now fucked my mouth harshly. I took it and mewed appreciatively around his shaft. Anything that would massage his ego more in the few seconds I had left would help my cause.

I had a chance, his thrusts were becoming shallower and quicker and I massaged his balls as best as I could in between his thrusts to encourage him to fill my mouth with his juice. I thought he was going to come at one point and braced myself for the salty eruption in my mouth but things changed very suddenly.

Emily shouted, "Time!" and as she did so, she physically prised my mouth off Nick's prick so quickly by pushing my shoulders back that I lost my balance and slid to the floor. Nick let out a frustrated groan himself this time as he must only have been a few seconds from his cum and his cock sprang up and down like diving board that someone's just jumped off. As I recovered my senses I saw his gleaming prick horizontal and urgent in front of him. Emily moved over to me and proferred her hand. I took it and she lifted me up;

"No cum for you slut, you failed," she said calmly, with a weak smile, "Time to get you dressed and ready for work, time is getting on." As she said this, she began to motion us towards the bedroom. We were stopped;

"Hang on!" Nick said and pointing to his cock said, "The slut is finishing me off before she goes anywhere! Look at it!" he said, pointing to his rigid pole insistently.

Emily looked at him and smiled, "Oh I don't think so. I'm sure you said she's my slut for the day and I say she's getting ready for work now, sorry!" She glanced at me and smiled. I stood and glared at her open-mouthed again before returning her smile. I couldn't quite believe what she'd done. She winked at me though to indicate she was only teasing Nick and I felt my pussy and tummy lurch as my own need for release panged through my lower regions again.

"That is....unless....." she looked at Nick teasingly.

"Unless what!?" Nick said, holding his cock in his hand desperately.

"Well, I'm only in this for the money of course, so if you give me an extra £100 I'll let you cum over the slut's face before we get her dressed?" she said, almost breathless with the scenario.

"Fuck sake, you thieving bitch!" said Nick, a wicked smile on his face as he was clearly impressed by her moves, "OK then, another £100. You'll bankrupt me at this rate!"

As he agreed, Emily took my hand and delivered me back to Nick, pushing on my shoulders to indicate I should kneel on the floor. As I did, Nick was already stroking his cock;

"Open your mouth, dirty slut!" Nick cried as he frantically tossed the head of his cock over my face, so close that his fingers touched my nose and cheek. I realised exactly how close he must have been before as it only took a few strokes in and out my mouth before I closed my eyes in surprise as ribbons of hot come blasted my whole face.

His cock had started erupting next to my mouth so the first globs landed on my tongue and lips but he was turned on enough to hit my hair and forehead with the remaining jizz. As he came, he quickly smeared his cock across my lips and rubbed his sperm onto me.

I looked up at Emily. I could tell she was turned on, she was trembling a little with the sheer porno sights that she had just witnessed and she seemed fascinated by the sight of me with Nick's come all over my face and in my mouth but she stayed in her calm character and the pose she had adopted;

"Better get you cleaned up, we've got work to do!" she said, pointing at me to stand up and head for the bathroom. I had a quick shower before Emily instructed me on what to wear. I felt quite 'normal' for the first time in the flat as I wore a very similar outfit to her. Blue skirt suit with white blouse and for once, I was allowed knickers although even she picked black stockings to wear under my skirt, with a pair of my favourite heels.

She had me made up somewhat sluttier than I would for the office though. My make-up made me look a little like a hooker which I guess for that day, I sort of would be. I don't think it was intentional, just a reflection that Emily was a younger girl than I and had a younger style than I was used to.

As I was done and looked like quite the respectable business lady, Emily led me back out of the bathroom and across the flat to the door. As we walked past Nick and out to Emily's car, we looked like an everyday pair of professional ladies going to the office. Little would anyone suspect that I was in for a hard fucking from at least four guys as my 9 to 5 shift that day. I smiled at how easily Emily had used me to manipulate Nick and with the reflection that I hadn't even got around to finishing his breakfast.

As we got in the car and Emily drove, we chatted about the day;

"You do know what's going to happen when we get to the office don't you?" Emily said looking across at me somewhat nervously as we stopped in traffic.

"I...er....I think so. Well, not exactly." I shrugged.

"Well it's as Nick has said. He wants you to incentivise the sales guys today and I'm not going to dress it up, he basically means that if the guys make sales they can fuck you there and then in the office. He's even set a camera up and everything...." Emily said, looking concerned.

"Oh...er...yes. I thought it would be something like that." I said, a little red-faced.

"And you're OK with all that. Four guys you've never seen before can do what they want with you. You're definitely OK with that?" Emily said, not comprehending my lack of alarm.

"Yes, I'm here to do what Nick has told me this week!" I said, not knowing quite what to say.

"Is it true he's fucked you 3 or 4 times each day? And that you do whatever he wants whenever he wants it? She said, intrigued.

"Yes, just for this week." I said.

"And you've fucked other guys, lots of other guys, his kid brother and his tosser mates, and his neighbour and some sweaty old clients of ours!?" she said, starting to sound angry.

"Yes, yes. That's all true." I said, feeling a little breathless at Emily calling out my transgressions. She was a quick learner though;

"Oh my God, even me talking about this has got you all turned on hasn't it? Fuck, you're such a slut!" she said, laughing at me, "Still desperate to cum are we!?"

I closed my eyes in shame as this young girl teased me. "Yes, I am turned on and I'd love to cum..." I said, my head in a spin.

"Ask me if you can." She said, a grin across her face. I looked at her in astonishment. She was going to keep me on my toes, I could tell but that was fine by me. She turned me on so much somehow in her manner and her knack of surprising me. I almost croaked my words out to her;

"Please.....please may I cum..?" I managed, my cheeks red hot with embarrassment.

"Miss!" Emily said.

"Sorry?" I countered.

"You are a slut. You call me Miss from now on, at all times. Is that clear?" She said, a glow of entertainment and growing enjoyment on her face.

"Yes....Miss." I said, feeling my pussy twinge at being made to address a girl over 10 years my junior like that. I don't think she realised how much even that turned me on. Maybe she did;