One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire & Jenny share Mr. H before going on a double-date.
9.4k words
4.62
182k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,703 Followers

Authour's Note: This is the third part of a longer series. To fully enjoy this chapter, please read One Week With Mr. Hansen Ch. 01 and Ch. 02 first!

*

I tapped my fingers against the table in frustration. Mr. Hansen had taken my best friend Jenny inside and locked me out. This was not what was supposed to happen. Jenny and I wanted to share him, and that meant I was supposed to be included. A three-way couldn't happen if I was locked out in the back yard.

He had told me to trust him before shutting the window a few minutes earlier. Trust him to do what? Fuck my best friend when he was supposed to be fucking me? I couldn't be mad at Jenny -- she had been as obviously shocked as I was when he pulled her into the house and locked the door behind him. But I still felt a pang of irritation when I thought about her. I didn't mind sharing with Jenny at all -- Jenny and I had done a lot together and we had been talking about having a threesome for a long time before the opportunity presented itself with Mr. Hansen. But I was irritated that she was with Mr. Hansen by herself, with me locked outside for who knew how long.

I crossed my arms over my modest breasts, but my hard nipples poking into my arm just served to remind me how turned on I still was from sucking on Jenny's large tits. I had been sitting in the sun just long enough for the water from the pool to have dried off me, and the only moisture left on my body other than my wet hair was between my legs. I crossed my legs, holding them together tightly as I glared at nothing in particular.

I don't know how long I sat outside with my arms and legs crossed. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes, but it felt like a lot longer. I was trying to convince myself that my anger was because I was so incredibly turned on rather than me wanting Mr. Hansen to myself, when the clicking of the lock caught my attention. I stood up and whirled around as Mr. Hansen opened the door. He was still as naked as I was, his cock standing up. I could see precum dripping off it, glistening in the afternoon sunlight. My initial reaction was to drop onto my knees and lick the precum off his cock, but I glared at him instead.

"Am I allowed to join you now?" I asked sarcastically.

Instead of looking angry or ashamed, Mr. Hansen smiled, stepping forward to wrap his strong arms around me. I struggled to move away from him, refusing to let him off the hook so easily, but he held me against him firmly, kissing my neck. "You won't be so angry when you see what I've got for you."

I frowned again. "What?" I asked, looking at him as I stopped struggling away from him.

Mr. Hansen took the opportunity to kiss me gently on the lips. "Come on. It wouldn't have taken so long but I had to convince her it was okay."

I didn't wait for Mr. Hansen to lead me into the house, instead pulling away from him and bolting through the door. Convince Jenny it was okay? Since when did Jenny need convincing in regards to anything sex-related? I suddenly felt guilty for being irritated with her. I trusted Mr. Hansen fully, but what if he had done something to her?

I turned into the den and stopped short. My mouth dropped open and I still hadn't moved when Mr. Hansen came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "What do you think?" he whispered.

Jenny was sitting on a chair that Mr. Hansen had taken from the kitchen, her eyes sparkling as she looked at me. I was sure she would have been smiling, but the scarf tied around her mouth was pulling at her cheeks. Her arms were tied behind the back of the chair with another scarf, which made her chest push forward. Her legs had been tied to two of the chair legs, spread just wide enough that I could see her bare, glistening pussy. She was so wet that it had already dripped on the chair, and her scent was already filling the room. I could almost taste her sweet juices -- I had licked her cunt many times before, and I knew just how wonderful she tasted.

What shocked me most, however, was that her large pink nipples had shiny silver clamps on them. They were attached by a thin chain that was pulled almost taut from the size of her breasts, with another chain attached in the middle that was currently hanging against Jenny's flat stomach, obviously meant to be held by someone else. I wondered mildly where Mr. Hansen had gotten them, before remembering he had been running errands, and that he had probably meant those for me. My pussy throbbed as I wondered what else he had gotten for me.

"You said you wanted to see her dominated," Mr. Hansen whispered in my ear, sounding concerned. "Is this okay?"

I finally turned to face him, smiling widely. "It's PERFECT, Daddy!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hard kiss. Mr. Hansen held me tightly against him, and I felt his cock twitch against me as I kissed him enthusiastically. He rolled his hips against me, grinding his cock into me, and I moaned against him. I finally had to pull back to take a breath, but I looked up at him, grinning. "Do I get to play with her?"

He kissed me lightly. "Yes, baby, of course," he said. "But your Daddy gets to watch, right?"

I giggled. "Of course, Daddy."

He kissed me again, a bit softer, incredibly caring. "Am I forgiven now?" he whispered.

I kissed him harder, sucking on his lower lip. "Of course, Daddy," I answered softly, before pulling away from him and walking up in front of Jenny.

Her eyes followed me until I was stopped directly in front of her. My arousal grew as I looked at her more closely. The clamps were tight on her nipples, and it would only take a gentle tug of the chain to make things uncomfortable for her. I picked it up delicately, not wanting to pull on it just yet. The cool metal chain was thin in my hands, but I knew just how powerful a tool it was -- just picking it up, Jenny tensed. I assumed that Mr. Hansen had practiced with it before he let me inside.

He came up behind me, his hard cock pressing against my ass. "You can do anything you want to her," he said, talking about Jenny as if she wasn't even there. "This little whore has no limits. She wants to be fucked, slapped, bitten, hit... if you really want, you can untie her and make her do anything you want."

I inhaled sharply as he talked about my best friend like that. Jenny moaned softly, the sound so muffled by her gag that I almost didn't hear it. She was loving every second of this. Mr. Hansen moved away from me, sitting on the couch so he could watch what I did.

The first thing I did to Jenny was give a light, experimental tug on the chain in my hand. She jumped forward, a high pitched whimper escaping from her throat. I almost dropped the chain in surprise. Her breathing was heavy as she looked up at me, and I was incredibly relieved to see that she had enjoyed it.

"God, Jenny," I whispered. I leaned forward, bending over to run my tongue along her cleavage, letting it jump over the chain that connected the two clamps, and licking underneath her breasts. I kissed her stomach and all the way down to her shaven mound, but once I was there, I moved my mouth to her thighs so I could taste her juices without touching the place she wanted me to play with most. She whimpered longingly and I shook my head, licking her thighs before I stood back up. "Daddy, I want her to lick my pussy," I said, making my voice almost whiny.

"Go ahead and untie her, baby," he told me. "Hold onto that chain, though. Make sure she behaves."

I let my fingers trail down Jenny's legs before I untied her legs from the chair. After I had her legs untied, I took the chain lightly and moved behind her to untie her arms. The chain was long enough that she could move a little ways away from me, which I knew would come in handy when she was licking my dripping cunt. As soon as her arms were loose, she pulled them to her side, stretching them. She made the mistake of trying to rub her arms, as crossing them across her chest pushed on the clamps. Mr. Hansen laughed as she yelped. "She'll figure it out sooner or later," he chuckled.

I leaned forward and kissed Jenny's clamped nipples, my lips just hardly brushing against her, hardly even touching the cool metal of the clamp. I let my tongue run around her areolas, and the attention paid there made Jenny moan through her gag. She grasped my shoulders, her knees almost giving out as I played with her increasingly sensitive nipples. After a few moments, I stopped. Each time she moaned, my pussy throbbed, and I was at the point that I needed her mouth on me.

I pushed down on her shoulders, making her drop to her knees, though I was nice and held the chain a bit lower so it wouldn't tug. She looked up at me, her eyes wide, and I quickly undid the gag and pulled it off her. She took a deep gasp of air, and I'm sure she meant to say something, but I immediately pressed her face against my pussy. I heard her surprised cry before she stuck her tongue out and licked my slit.

A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt Jenny's familiar tongue on me. She raised her hands, letting them rest on my hips before moving one to my pussy. Her fingers spread my pussy lips and she wasted no time teasing me. She dipped her tongue into my tight, dripping hole, and I gasped as she tongue-fucked me. I let one of my hands rest on her head, her hair still wet from our swim earlier, while the other dangled at my side, holding the chain attached to her nipples. Her tongue slid in and out of my pussy before she moved her mouth away from my hole and to my clit, flicking her tongue against it and sucking on it as she slipped a finger into my pussy. I almost dropped the chain in my hands and lost balance as she sucked my clit, the hand I had on her head the only thing that kept me from falling over. I gasped, grinding my cunt against her face unintentionally as Jenny's skilled mouth worked my clit and her finger slid in and out of my cunt. It wasn't long before she added another finger, curling them just slightly so she hit my G-spot, pushing her fingers in as far as they'd go before she pulled back.

Jenny knew how to make me cum, and she knew how to make me cum fast. She moved her mouth against my clit hard, and she didn't slow at all as I started to whimper, my hand tightening in her hair as I felt myself getting closer to the edge. She worked her tongue around my clit, still pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy. It took a single, light sucking of my clit to push me over the edge and I felt my orgasm rolling through me. Jenny's wonderful mouth never stopped, lapping at my juices as her fingers rubbed my pussy. I held her face close to my cunt as my orgasm rocked through my body, keeping her there until I came down, panting. She pulled away from me and looked up, grinning as she licked her lips and wiped some of my juices off her face.

"Did I do good?" she asked, still grinning.

"Very good," Mr. Hansen answered for me. I glanced over at him. His hand was on his cock and precum dripped from the tip. He saw me looking at him and smiled as he stood. "It was a good show."

"I'm glad you liked it, Daddy," I giggled as he came up to me. He kissed me lightly, his hand resting around me on my ass.

"Do I get to have a turn with her?" he asked me.

Jenny moaned, still on her knees in front of us, but neither Mr. Hansen nor I looked at her, only adding to the charade that Jenny seemed to absolutely love. I kissed Mr. Hansen, letting a hand trail down to his hard cock. I stroked him softly for a moment, pressing it between my hand and my body lightly. Mr. Hansen groaned against my lips, and I let go of his cock after a moment, pulling back and grinning at him. "Only if I get to play, too," I told him. "Go sit on the couch again, Daddy."

Mr. Hansen smiled and sat down. I pulled ever so slightly on Jenny's chain, and she whimpered. "Follow me," I said, stepping forward towards Mr. Hansen. Jenny had no choice but to fall onto her hands and crawl after me, hurrying so that the chain wouldn't pull. Once we were in front of Mr. Hansen, I sat down on the couch beside him and handed him the chain. "Suck his cock, slut," I ordered Jenny.

She grinned at me and leaned forward, licking Mr. Hansen's cock. Mr. Hansen groaned and made to put his arm around me, but I shifted, pulling my legs up onto the couch and moving onto my stomach, my head in his lap. His hand ended up on my ass as I licked the tip of his cock. Jenny looked at me as we both licked Mr. Hansen's cock, her eyes sparkling as she worked the underside and I licked the top. Eventually she moved her mouth to his balls, sucking them as I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him. Mr. Hansen's breathing was hard and his hand moved against my ass, slipping down between my legs so he could rub my slit. I didn't know exactly what Jenny was doing with his balls, but Mr. Hansen was loving it, and he couldn't keep himself from thrusting up into my mouth. I took his cock eagerly, hoping he was enjoying having two sets of teen lips on his hard cock.

After a few moments, his hand moved from my ass up to my hair and he pulled me back almost roughly. "Stop, Jenny," he ordered as he pulled me away, and she obeyed immediately, sitting back on her knees and looking up at the two of us. Mr. Hansen kissed me hard, laughing after he pulled back. "I'm not ending this so soon," he said, and I grinned, not wanting it to end either.

Jenny smiled innocently. "Did we do a good job, sir?" she asked, licking her full lips.

"Very good," he told her, and she looked incredibly pleased with herself. I couldn't help the tingle that ran through my body as Jenny smiled, so into playing the submissive slave to me and Mr. Hansen. She bit her lip after she smiled, glancing at me before looking back at him.

"Do I get a... a treat for being good?" she asked hesitantly.

Mr. Hansen smiled at her. "I would say you deserve one, but you have to ask Claire, remember?"

She looked at me again, her eyes pleading with me. I realised that she had been dripping since I had stepped into the room, and her fingers hadn't even strayed to her pussy. "I think she deserves a treat, Daddy," I said. Jenny opened her mouth, starting to interrupt, but I kept talking. "But I think first we should take her leash off. I want to play with her tits."

The smile faded off Jenny's face. We both knew taking the clamps off would be painful, but it had to happen sooner or later, and all I could think about was having her gorgeous nipples in my mouth. I needed it.

She nodded, though obviously nervous. "Yes, ma'am," she whispered. I moved off the couch, motioning for Jenny to follow me. Mr. Hansen had spread a blanket on the floor of the den before he had let me back in the house, and I was thankful for it. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it down.

"Lie down," I said. Jenny crawled over to the blanket and lay on her back, her breasts up in the air, the silver clamps glinting. I moved between her legs, holding myself over her. I let my fingers slide along her slit. Jenny moaned and I hoped that the pleasure would be enough to distract her as I used my other hand to quickly take the clamp off.

Jenny yelped in pain the second it was off and I dipped my head, soothing her aching nipple with my mouth. She squirmed a bit under me, and I pushed my fingers into her cunt. She sighed in relief and I was shocked at how wet she was -- two of my fingers slid inside her easily and her juices were all over my hand within seconds. I pulled my mouth away from her nipple and looked at the other one. I moved my fingers a little bit quicker inside her pussy as I took the other one off.

The other one was a bit tighter, and Jenny shrieked when I took it off, her cries still continuing as I lowered my mouth to soothe her other nipple. "You motherfucking BITCH!" she blurted, her hips raising against my hand as I fingered. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

"Claire, stop touching her." I pulled back at Mr. Hansen's order, looking up at him as I tried to ignore Jenny's whimpering under me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, worried.

He chuckled, standing and moving over to us. "Not you."

I moved away from Jenny and he pulled her to her feet. I hadn't noticed, but she had started crying, and I felt horrible for having to take the clamps off. "I don't care how much pain you are in, I told you that you were not to insult my Claire," he growled at Jenny.

I felt a tingling wave rush through me when he referred to me as "his Claire," but it was replaced with a bit of dread.

"Daddy, it's okay, I know she didn't mean it..." I said, trying to stick up for her.

He looked at me, shaking his head. "You know what happens when you don't obey," he reminded me.

Jenny looked at me, her eyes wide, but I couldn't bring myself to stop Mr. Hansen from sitting on the chair he had brought from the kitchen and pulling her over his lap. I wanted to see him spank her, and I knew she would enjoy it, but I was still a bit nervous.

His hand rubbed her ass, and she bit her lip as his fingers trailed along her crack. Without warning, he drew his hand back and smacked her ass three times, hard, the slapping sound filling the room. Jenny bit her full lip, and I could tell she was trying not to cry out, though a small whimper escaped her throat. After hearing it, Mr. Hansen repeated his actions. Even from across the room, I could see Jenny's ass turning red from his spanking.

"Come here, Claire," he said, and I shook my head.

"I don't want to hit her, Daddy," I said.

"You don't have to, baby," he said. "I just want you to feel this."

I stood up and crossed the room warily. He grasped my hand gently and pulled it to Jenny's ass, which was incredibly warm and had to be stinging like hell. But that wasn't what he wanted -- Mr. Hansen led my hand between her legs and I felt Jenny's dripping cunt. I knew exactly how turned on she was -- I remember exactly what it was like to be in her position, having been there just the night before. Jenny moaned as I touched her and I looked at Mr. Hansen pleadingly. "I never got to give her the treat, Daddy," I said.

He kissed me and gave Jenny a light swat before helping her off his lap. "Sorry, baby," he said.

I smiled before grabbing Jenny, holding her close to me and kissing her full lips. She kissed me back eagerly. I don't know who did it, but somehow we ended up on the floor, kissing heatedly. I lay overtop of her between her spread legs, kissing her passionately as she played with my breasts. Eventually we adjusted so that I had one of her legs between mine, and she had one of mine between hers. I could feel her pussy dripping on my thigh as I pulled her up so we were kneeling together. This position was familiar to us. I started to grind against Jenny's leg, my hands on her breasts as she moved against my leg. It felt amazing, and I was sure that we could both cum this way, but I wanted to be fucked, and I still wanted to watch Jenny get fucked. I let her grind against me for a few minutes, let both of us build up, before pulling back.

"Daddy..." I called softly, looking up at him. He was still on the chair, his hand around his cock as his eyes locked on us. He looked at me and I grinned. "I think we need to be fucked, Daddy," I said.

Jenny moaned. "Please, please, please," she begged, looking at me. "Please, can I go first, oh, I'd give anything Claire, please..."

I kissed her hard. "Yes," was all I said. Mr. Hansen moved to the blanket and I moved away from Jenny. He didn't say anything, nor did Jenny, she just lay back on the blanket as he positioned himself between her legs. With a single thrust, he entered her, and Jenny moaned in satisfaction. I couldn't keep myself from pushing my fingers into my pussy as I watched Jenny get the fucking of her life. He pounded into her hard, and her hips raised with each thrust. Mr. Hansen lifted her legs, throwing one over each shoulder as he fucked my best friend harder than she'd ever been fucked before. The only thing that took my eyes off Jenny's bouncing tits was the view of Mr. Hansen's cock sliding in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping against her, her pussy clenching around his cock. I watched for a bit before I moved towards them, moving my mouth on to Jenny's bouncing tits, sucking her nipples. Mr. Hansen fucked her hard and fast, and between the two of us, Jenny couldn't take much longer. She came hard, crying out as she squirmed beneath Mr. Hansen, and I imagined that her cunt was clenched around his cock. As soon as she came down, Mr. Hansen pulled out of her. He was still rock hard and I grinned at him, moving away from Jenny. He grabbed my hips and pushed me on my hands and knees, entering my dripping cunt in a swift movement. I gasped and moaned as he fucked me wildly, his hands reaching around me to hold my tits. He pushed me down even further, until I was hardly holding myself up on my elbows. I don't know when she did it, but Jenny moved in front of me and spread her legs. I buried my head against her cunt, licking her pussy, and she gasped each time Mr. Hansen made me moan, the hot air brushing against her sensitive clit. I sucked on her clit, building her up quickly. Jenny's body was incredibly sensitive after she came, and I knew that if she had cum once, I could make her do it again multiple times. Before I knew it, she was squirming under me and cumming hard against my mouth. Mr. Hansen must have been watching because the sight pushed him over the edge. I was close, and I knew all it would take to push me over was the feeling of his hot cum inside me. I was right -- Mr. Hansen thrust hard into me, his cock spurting, and I came, my moans muffled by the bare mound in my face.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,703 Followers