One Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cici did not stop, she continued. "Ugh!" I groaned as I released my load inside of her.

"Yes!" Cici cried as she collapsed on top of me. I felt her breasts against my chests, still wet with her milk. "That... was... great..." she said in exhaustion.

It was definitely amazing. I wrapped my arms around Cici and held her close. "I love you," I said to her as I closed my eyes.

I could feel and hear Cici as she cleaned both of us up, but I was exhausted. Shortly after, I fell asleep in exhaustion.

When I awoke, Cici was lying next to me in bed. It was really not a dream. Last night really happened. This time, her arm was not around me though. "Thank you," I whispered to her as I got up.

It was still a cold day. I made breakfast only for myself as Cici would not be awake for a few more hours. I thought about everything that happened last night and how our relationship was going to proceed from here. Cici was not only a friend, but also my girlfriend now. I would need to maintain both relationships.

Cici did not wake up until much later in the day since I did not wake her up. I stayed in the room with the heat on with my laptop in the corner like Cici had two nights ago. She looked at my general direction and searched around for her glasses for a moment. She put them on and looked at me. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," Cici repeated back. "It's still a little chilly don't you think."

"That's because you're still not dressed," I said as I stared at her.

Cici looked down and saw that her pajama top was unbuttoned, revealing part of her chest to me. "Pervert!" she cried as she turned around and buttoned her top.

Even though we had that experience last night, Cici was still embarrassed about it. "Don't tell anyone about last night," she said.

"I won't if you won't," I said.

"Turn around," said Cici as she headed to her walk in closet.

There was no door to her walk in closet, just like the one in my room. I turned around and faced the bed, directly across from the walk in closet as Cici got dressed. "Okay, I'm done," said Cici.

Even though I had seen everything, she pretended that I did not. It was kind of cute, but I was not going to tease her about it. Cici approached me, "Let's go outside today."

"Alright," I said as I got up and followed her.

As we headed out, Cici wrapped her arm around me and held on tightly. It was still cold. "This is nice," I said.

"What is?" Cici asked.

I turned to face her. "All of this," I said. "For the first time in a long time, I'm really happy with the way things are. I have a job, I have you, and I do not have to worry about the future."

We made our way around the block together. "Let's get something to eat," said Cici.

"Where to?" I asked.

"I know just the place," said Cici.

She brought us to a local Italian restaurant. It was a family restaurant where the tables had crayons and the tablecloths were made of a material that you could draw on with the crayons. She ordered the sausage pizza and I ordered the meat lasagna. We both wrote our names on the cloth, but Cici continued, drawing a picture of the two of us in front of the house. It looked like a five year old's drawing, but I could tell that it was us.

Cici moved over to my side and looked. "Nothing?" she asked.

"I'm not a very good drawer," I said.

"Neither am I," said Cici. "But I don't care."

"I don't know what I want to draw either," I said.

"I know you're not good at expressing yourself," said Cici.

"I know too," I said as I held Cici close.

"What are you doing?" Cici asked as her face turned red.

"Just expressing what and how I feel," I said. "I won't go further than this in public," I said.

Cici quickly moved back to her side with her face still red. "Save it for when we get back," she said.

"I'm just wondering how much you've thought about and planned for this," I said.

Cici's face turned even redder. It was clear that she had made other plans and preparations that she did not want to say. She was still embarrassed from last night. She was probably a lot bolder in the dark because she thought that I could not see her.

We ate and made our way back home with Cici's leftover pizza. This time, she did not hold on to me because it was brighter and there were more people in the streets. She did not like public expression of love and neither did I. It seemed like we both preferred to keep it private. But as we approached the door, she whispered into my ear, "Come to my room in ten."

I was surprised. She was being bold. This was different from her usual self. I could not help but be excited though. I wanted to see what she was talking about. As we walked in, she had put everything away and headed back to her room. I looked at the time and eagerly counted down the ten minutes.

The moment ten minutes had passed, I walked over to her room and knocked. "You can come in," said Cici.

As I opened the door, Cici was dressed up in a pink and white maid costume. Her face was entirely red as she opened her mouth. "Last night, I was the one in control," she said. "Today, I want you to be the one to feel in control."

All I could do was stare, both surprised and amazed at what I was looking at. Cici was not amazingly beautiful, but completely out of character. I recognized the costume. She had worn it to an anime convention a few years ago when we went together. She made me dress up as a butler that year. She had kept it. My costume was lying around in a box somewhere.

Cici sat down on the bed and looked at me. "Whenever you're ready," she said.

I approached Cici and sat down next to her. I began by removing the white apron top. That way there was only one layer between us. I placed my hand onto her breasts like she had guided me yesterday. "Starting from there again I see," Cici moaned.

There were a few things I wanted to try. "So can I do anything I want?" I asked.

"Just not in the butt," Cici replied.

I placed my lips against Cici's, kissing her deeply and then suddenly pulling away. She leaned forward, wanting it to continue, but I held her back. "Tell me if you want me to stop," I said.

"No, this time, it is about you," Cici answered. "I offered you to do what you want to me and I want it that way."

I thought about all the things I wanted to do. I decided to start with the simplest. I removed Cici's top. She now only had a garter belt on. She placed her arms around her breasts covering them. I grabbed Cici's arms and moved them aside. I leaned in and placed my lips against her right nipple and sucked.

"Ugh," Cici moaned. "What are you doing?" she asked as she suddenly twitched, breaking free.

"I was wondering what it tastes like," I said.

"You... had... some... when... you... were... a... baby..." she moaned.

"I don't remember what it tastes like," I responded.

"Alright," she said as she relaxed herself.

I continued to suck her right nipple until she began to express her milk again. She quietly moaned as I did so, attempting to suppress her cries as much as possible. I then moved to the other, causing both breasts to drip. I swallowed some of it and it was quite refreshing. But, it seemed like Cici was not really enjoying this, so I stopped. On top of it, it was going to be a messy clean up later.

I backed off, watching Cici take deep breaths. "Are you done?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said. I held Cici closely to me as I kissed her again. I placed my hand between her legs and began to rub her.

"Mmm..." Cici moaned. She placed her hand on my crotch and began to look around for my penis.

"Wait," I said as I took a step. I removed my pants and underwear before continuing. She could now feel my penis. She took it by the shaft and rubbed it until it had become erect.

The wet spot between Cici's legs was now showing through her undergarments. I removed them and Cici leaned back on the bed, waiting for me to penetrate her. I leaned in between her legs and gave her a lick. "Ugh," Cici moaned. "What was that?" she asked.

"My tongue," I said.

"Don't do that, it's dirty," said Cici. "I also have to put your lips against mine remember?"

It was indeed dirty. It tasted strange anyways. Then again, if Cici did the same for me, I would be tasting my own sperm at some point. I just wanted to try it at least once. I did not want to create a double standard where she had to suck me and I did not have to suck her. Now that I had tried it, I quickly moved away from the thought.

"Hurry up," said Cici. Her face was completely red as she awaited me.

I wanted to try something different. I took Cici by the arms and pulled her up. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I kissed her and turned her around. "I won't put it in your butt," I said to comfort her.

I gently placed her arms down and had her kneel on the bed. I could see how wet she was. I stood behind her and leaned forward, pushing myself into her. "Ah!" she cried. "Condom! Condom!"

I had forgotten. I pulled back and saw glistening in the spot where I had placed it. "Sorry," I said. "Where are they?"

"Closet, top left front corner," said Cici.

I went to get it. I felt around the corner and found a pack of four. There was probably five and we had used one last night. I opened it and slipped it on. "Alright, it's on this time."

I inserted myself into her once more as I kneeled down right behind her. "Ugh!" she cried. She was in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah," Cici answered. "It's just different from when I could control the pace."

"Tell me if you want me to speed up or slow down," I said.

"It's your turn to control your pace," said Cici. "Last night was my pace."

I began to move in and out of Cici slowly, listening to her moans and cries as I did so. I placed my arms next to Cici's as I began to pick up my pace. "Yes!" Cici screamed.

I had apparently found a pace she liked. I did my best to match the pace that I had when she had screamed. It soon became easier as I was able to slide in and out of her with less restriction. She had become significantly wetter since we started. The experience was different from last night since I was in control. I was the one setting the pace this time. I heard her moans and grunts match with my pace.

I realized that Cici was able to support both of our weight and I moved my hands to her breasts, fondling them. Cici's moans and cries became more intense. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ugh!"

I felt Cici's insides tighten around me. I was about to reach my limit. I definitely lasted longer than last night, but this was much more intense. "Ugh!" I groaned as I released my load inside of Cici.

"Oh yes!" Cici cried out loud as it stretched into a moan. The strength in her arms had given as her upper body collapsed onto the bed. I felt the milk in her breasts leak onto my hands uncontrollably. Her knees were the only thing keeping her up as I fell onto her back, pushing both of us into the bed.

"That... was... intense..." I groaned.

"You have some weird fetishes you know that?" said Cici.

I pulled out and turned Cici over, giving her a long deep kiss. "We need to do other things besides sex," I said.

"That's what weekday evenings are for," said Cici. "We can have sex once a night on weekdays too."

"But what about pregnancy?" I asked.

"Are you not ready to start a family?" Cici asked.

I was shocked by this. "You mean you are?!?" I shouted.

"Of course not," said Cici. "That's what condoms, contraception, and emergency contraception are for. I'll also tell you when I'm off limits."

Cici wrapped her arms around me. We were still laying in the mess that we had created. It was moist and felt weird. "What do you have planned for tonight?" I asked.

"You already want more?" Cici asked.

"Well, I am amazed by what you can do," I said. "I'm just wondering how you're going to surpass this tonight."

"I don't think I can either," said Cici. "But, there is one way I think I can satisfy your anime fetish."

"Oh?" I said in curiosity. "You already dressed up as a maid though."

"But not a schoolgirl," Cici countered.

"Isn't that on pedophilia levels of creepiness?" I asked. "That feels wrong."

"I suppose it is," said Cici. "I thought you would be interested in that."

"I'm not interested in fictional characters," I said. "I'm interested in you."

Cici's face turned red again. It seemed to happen every time I told her how much I liked her. "I suppose we can do one where will get a clear look at you this time," she said.

"What have you been looking at before?" I asked.

"The wall," Cici replied. "I had seen videos of people making strange faces and I did not want to know what your face looked like while we were doing it because it looked scary. I figured if I couldn't see it, it wouldn't be as scary."

I realized that she had just admitted to watching porn. I did not think about it that much, but I remembered that when we both moved in, there was something resembling a vibrator in her undergarments. "So once more tonight?" I asked.

"After showering," Cici answered.

"I think we should clean up after," I said.

"But you often can't even get up after," Cici responded.

That was true. As we cleaned ourselves up, we had to wash all the sheets because of the mess I that we had made. But, once Cici put it in the washer, it was just a simple matter of transferring it into the dryer and then making the bed again.

As Cici finished dinner, she reminded me, "Don't forget to come to my room after showering."

There was no way I was going to forget. These two days were intense. I did not know if it was because I could finally give into all the feelings I was holding back for years, if it was learning that Cici felt the same way for me, or just that I was a bigger pervert than I thought. Either way, this weekend had been a life changing experience.

As I washed the dishes and showered, I could not help but wonder what Cici had planned. I did not know how she could top what we had gone through in the last twenty four hours. When I finished, I headed directly to her room. I knocked on the door. "Come in," Cici answered.

I did not see Cici standing in the center of the room this time. She was sitting in bed with the blankets held up to her eye level. She had her glasses on this time. "What are you doing there?" I asked.

"Come here," Cici said as she gestured for me to come over.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the bed. "Get in," she said.

I crawled into bed with her and realized why. Cici was in just her underwear and it was cold. "I wanted to show you that this is the real me," said Cici. "No costumes, no roleplay, just me and you."

I got rid of my pajamas and threw them onto the floor. We were now both in our underwear as we looked at each other in the eyes. Cici planted a deep kiss on my lips. As she pulled away, I kissed her back.

There was a wide smile on Cici's face. She sat up with the blankets around her as she began to touch her own breasts. She sat down just in front of me between my legs as she placed one hand between her legs while keeping the other hand on her breast. She began to play with both at the same time. I watched as the juices between her legs began to flow freely.

I picked myself up from the bed and sat down with my legs straight in front of me. I began to rub myself to get ready as well. There was going to be no point if only she was ready and I was not.

Cici crawled up to me. "Are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded as I stared at her eyes. She looked back at mine as she picked herself up and lowered herself, brushing herself against my penis once more. "This time, we're both ready," I said.

"I hope you're ready for this," said Cici as she lowered herself onto me, moaning as she did so. It was a much easier penetration than last night. I buried myself in her breasts, sucking on her nipple through the fabric as we moved in unison.

"Condom!" I cried. I had been too caught up in the moment to remember.

"I'll just take the emergency contraception tomorrow morning," said Cici.

Cici wrapped her arms around me to prevent me from escaping. As we moved together, Cici holding on with all her might. We both grunted and moaned together. I pulled myself back to look at Cici in her eyes. She was staring at me intensely. I pressed my mouth against hers, silencing our cries with just moans of pleasure.

As I pulled back, I felt Cici was starting to lose control as she could no longer maintain her normal calm facial expression. She had completely given into the pleasure and let it take control of her body. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!" Cici screamed as she continued to impale herself onto me.

I could feel Cici's grip on me getting stronger as she pulled me in harder and harder into her breasts. She pulled me back as she fell onto her back. Her legs crossed just above my hips. She paced them to help me pace my thrusts into her. "More, more, more!" she moaned.

I could not keep it up for much longer. I felt like I was already going beyond my limit. "I can't-" I only managed to squeeze in those words before I had a spasm, releasing my load inside of her.

"Ugh!" Cici moaned out loud. She finally released her grip as she collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her. Her arms and legs were stretched out and completely relaxed.

I had fallen on top of her, with my head just above her breasts and under her chin. Cici rubbed her hand against my hair. "That was amazing," she said.

"I can't keep this up," I groaned.

"We can save something like this for the weekends," said Cici. "Our weekdays don't need to be so intense since we're going to be tired by the time we get home anyways."

"I kind of want it to be intense," I said.

"It is more exciting," said Cici. "But it will be even better when you have the whole week to look forward to it while being teased daily."

12