One Weekend a Month Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh god, that fees SOOOO good. Take me! Use me like a whore!"

I lost count of the times she contracted on my cock from an orgasm. She was moaning, screaming, grunting. Watching a woman being taken by two men on a video doesn't come close to the actual experience.

Finally, the build-up was too much and I finally exploded. Once my orgasm had subsided, I tried to stay inside of her when Brian began thrusting again. I softened though, and slid out, giving me a close-up view of her riding his cock. He went on for several more minutes when he finally hit that point and I watched his balls tighten as he filled her up.

When he slipped out, she rolled off him, her pussy leaking out his cum. Taking off her blindfold, she immediately looked at the empty chair. Startled, she looked back at me and said, "Rich?"

"Well yes, who else did you think that was?" I started laughing, but guess since I was wearing a condom, she thought Brian had invited someone else to fuck her while I watched. She didn't say anything, just looked at Brian and then back at me.

I pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash can beside the bed. We all laid there for the longest time, catching our breath, nobody saying anything. Finally, I spoke up, "So? What did you think about your first time being double penetrated? How did it feel?"

She sat up, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Rich, that wasn't my first time."

"What?" I was stunned, as I looked at her and then at Brian.

He sat up and said, "Last night, I had someone over and the two of us took turns with Ashley all night. While he was clean, I made him wear a condom each time. One of her fantasies was to be taken by two men, not including you. So, I made that happen. I gave her the opportunity to call it off before we did, but she didn't use her word. I told you there would be things with you and others without. This is something she needed to experience without you her first time."

That's when the strong surge of jealousy hit. She had already had a three-way, and I wasn't part of it.

"Oh, I see." Was all I could manage to say. I was angry, hurt and jealous. And turned on.

"Rich, you just experienced a three-way with your wife. And, the two of us are going to continue doing this until I leave on Sunday. Ash needed her first time to be away from you, to fully enjoy herself. Please understand that. Now, you can sulk, or you can look at this gorgeous naked woman on the bed and think about how we should take her next.

I felt the heat in my face. The jealousy was intense, yet I was turned on by what I had just experienced with my wife. She had now fucked another man, without my knowledge, and had her first threesome. We agreed Brian would be in control and would push our limits, but I hadn't thought about this being an option. Just as I was thinking through all of this, the warmth in my head continued, as well as in my groin.

Ash reached down and grabbed my cock, which was rock hard. It must have been that pill.

"Wow! You haven't been this hard in years! You are turned on I was with another guy for my first threesome. Your friend here doesn't lie." She leaned down and took me into her mouth. While I wanted to tell her about the pill, her warm, soft mouth told me to shut up. She was taking me all the way in, as she was still turned on and becoming more so.

Brian positioned himself behind her, entering her again, as his cock was back to full attention too. Her mouth was taking my cock to the rhythm of his pumping her from behind. Her tits were swinging and she was moaning, as he roughly plowed into her. He pulled out and told her to sit on my cock. I slid right in, as she was extremely wet and a little loose from his larger member.

Just as she bottomed out on me, he pushed her forward to lay on my chest. He was going to take her ass, just as I had before.

No.

I felt his slimy head rub against my balls, as it continued to work along the underside of my shaft into her pussy. Ash moaned in pain/pleasure, as he worked himself into the same passage I was in. We have a couple of toys larger than Brian, but I wouldn't have thought both of us would have fit inside her pussy at the same time. We did.

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as he finally bottomed out. I could feel the tip of his cock resting against mine, both while inside of Ash's core. I thought back to his words, "don't get caught up in labels... just enjoy the sensations." In reading stories and even watching porn with two guys being inside a woman at the same time, I'd never thought about the fact the two guys were rubbing against one another as well.

Ash had an orgasm just with the two of us fully inside of her, even before either started thrusting. I finally began moving my hips, and Brian offset the rhythm, taking a counter thrust to me. Feeling her pussy contract, along with his cock rubbing along mine, was like having a hand job inside of her essence. We went at this pace for a while. Even though I was hard again from the pill, it would take longer to climax.

I lost count of her orgasms, but she was fucking back and talking like a cheap whore. Finally, I felt a warm sensation on the tip of my cock, realizing Brain had cum. It wasn't long after, and I felt myself reach that point as his cock slid out of Ash. Once his cock slipped out, the tight sensation was gone, and I was surrounded by a sloppy, warm, cavernous mess. I blew my load, as she started kissing me passionately.

The rest of that evening is still a blur, as I think we were all high on the oxytocin and endorphins. I woke up around 4:00 a.m., with my cock in her mouth while Brian was taking her from behind again. He came and after he fell out, she positioned herself into 69, all while still sucking my cock. Her pussy was swollen, but it didn't take long before she had an orgasm from my tongue. I ended up cumming not long after and we all fell back asleep.

...

We slept in on Saturday and ended up taking the boat out after lunch. We went to a remote island up the coast. After dropping the anchor, we swam into shore and set up a shade tent. While we have never been nudists, we have enjoyed being naked on these islands as they are so remote. Today was no different, except Brian was with us. Brian took her first, while I watched, then I went in for sloppy seconds. We rested afterwards, catching the sun which had finally poked through the clouds and drinking a few beers.

A couple of hours later, another boat approached. I started to grab a towel, but Brian told me to leave it. There were two couples, probably early 30s, on the boat. They saw we were naked, waved, but didn't get too close. Minutes later, they were peeling out of their swimsuits and laid out as well.

Brian looked at me and said one of Ash's fantasies was to be fucked in front of a group of people. It didn't take half a second for me to get where he was going and Ash was already primed. Brian was laying down, so Ash took him into her mouth to give a show. The couples looked over as Ash was giving him a blowjob, so I looked at them and knelt behind her, entering as she continued to bathe his cock with her tongue.

The two couples took my cue, and walked over closer. They gave us space, but gathered around, watching. The guys were stroking their now hard cocks. The women were looking at Ash with a hint of jealousy, as she was taking on two cocks. He came first, and Ash swallowed up his load. I kept pumping, and did the same a minute or two later. After I fell out, she positioned herself over his face. This was the first time I'd seen him go down on her, and certainly the first he had ever done so after I had cum inside of her.

One of the women said that was the hottest thing she had ever seen, and got down on her knees and took in her husband's cock. The other couple did the same.

Ash rolled off Brian, and sat down beside him. I sat on the other side of her, as we all sat up and watched these couples fuck. Ash started stroking our softening cocks, as we were now the voyeurs. Besides watching Brian fuck my wife, I'd never seen another couple fuck in person. It was a pleasant surprise to the weekend, and something I'd like to do again.

...

As we said our goodbyes to Brian on Sunday, he asked if we would come to Charlotte the following month. We agreed. The weekend had again not been what I had expected, but something that I knew would keep us on edge all month. I wasn't as upset about him allowing another man share her for her first threesome. He was pushing boundaries, making it uncomfortable, but not to the point of wanting it to end. He made sure my emotions were on edge, but that's part of what I wanted in all of this. He was giving us both something we craved.

When he left, Ash and I sat on the back patio and talked about what had happened. She said she was sore, but doing ok.

"So, will you tell me about Kiawah?" I asked as she poured me a drink.

"What do you want to know?"

"Come on Ash, you have to tell me what you did. How did you meet him? What all did you do?"

She proceeded to tell me that Brian had met him on one of the swinger sites we had joined. The guy had threesome experience and agreed to be the third for their meeting. He stayed the night and left the following morning. He said he was clean, but Brian made him use condoms anyway.

"Tell me about him. What was he like?"

"He was in his early 20s and fit. Even though I was old enough to be his mom, it still turned me on to think that this young guy wanted to fuck me." She said, as we sipped on our cocktails.

"We checked in and I still wasn't wearing any panties. In the room, he put that plug in my ass, then we walked down for dinner. I thought he was just stretching me out for later, I had no idea he had someone else in mind.

We went to back to the room and started kissing. We worked our way to the bedroom of the suite and removed our clothes. He blindfolded me, like he did here, and started pulling the plug in and out of me, knowing he was getting me ready to take me there. I had an orgasm from the toy, and was ready to be fucked again. He laid on the bed and pulled me on top of him, guiding his cock into my pussy.

I felt the bed move, and two hands grab my hips and start spreading my cheeks. I was startled. He said, 'I invited someone over, he's going to take your ass in a moment, and the only way you can stop it is to use your word. Three..two..one.' I then felt the cock at my entrance, then he sank right in. He was smaller than the toy and Brian had used a lot of lube. Having both in me at the same time put me over the edge. I wasn't sure what to do, as he didn't give me much time to object. Since they were already in me, I decided to enjoy it." She reached over and started stroking my hard cock as she continued.

"We all got a shower after that, and by the time we were back in the bedroom, both were hard again. The young man wanted to show his oral skills, so he started going down on me while I sucked Brian. They changed positions after Brian came and I gave him a blowjob too. He pulled out just as he was close and came all over my face.

After resting, they were both ready to go again and we did, two more times before falling asleep. When we woke up, they took me again, Brian once and the young guy twice. He didn't last as long as either of you, but he's still a young man. I never even got his name. I feel like such a slut." She said this as she took my engorged cock in her mouth. I had too much, and filled my wife's mouth within seconds.

"Mmm, that was good." She sat back up and continued, "Brian teased me on the way home that he gave him our address and both were going to use me like that in front of you. When he pulled out that blindfold, I just knew he was in the other room. I thought that's why Brian took you outside, to tell you about it and give you the chance to stop it."

While I felt jealous, it was what I had signed up for and would have to live with it. Just like last month, there were difficult moments when I felt jealous, but we got through those times and I wanted more.

...

The following week, we were back at it, fucking daily and I started using a new plug we bought in her ass when I fucked her. Her pussy, while stretched out from the weekend, only took a few days to regain her previous tightness.

The following Wednesday, I had just come back in from fishing. After cleaning the boat, I walked inside. Ash met me at the door in just her panties and a t-shirt. She told me she had a surprise for me.

"What is it?"

"Get your shower and I'll meet you in bed." She smiled, and walked into the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later, I was out of the shower and she was laying on the bed waiting for me.

"Your cock is already hard and you don't even know what it is yet." Laughing, she told me to lie down. She sat up and straddled my chest. She rubbed her hands through my hair, as I looked at her nipples poking through her shirt. She pulled it off, freeing her delicious breasts.

I reached up to fondle them, but she slapped my hands. "Close your eyes." I did.

She turned around, taking my cock in her mouth as she pulled off her panties. She re-situated, her pussy hovering over my face. As she lowered, her lips met mine. She was drenched! It took a few seconds to realize it wasn't all her. The smell. The taste.

Semen.

Grinding my face with her pussy, she kept her oral assault on my cock. I was already hard after my shower, just thinking about her all day on the boat. I gave in and licked up her sloppy snatch. It didn't take long for her to climax. As she did, her pussy contracted, and more fluid was pushed out. Even going down on her after Brian and I had both cum, it was never this much. I stopped thinking about it and just enjoyed her mouth on my cock.

I finally reached the point of no return and blew my load. She let my softening cock pop out of her mouth, turned around, and showed me my cum. She swallowed and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Well, how did you like that?" She asked.

My head was spinning. I was in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, but also getting mad, as she didn't have permission to be with anyone else. I was getting angry.

"Where? Who? That wasn't our.." She put her hand to my mouth and just smiled.

"I know our agreement Rich. I haven't done anything you don't know about."

"But where did that come from?" I was confused.

"Brian had me save the condoms from the guy at Kiawah. I froze them when we got home and had forgot about them until I was getting something from the freezer the other day. The freezing temperature would have killed anything he may have had, but I still heated up the contents to kill any sperm. While you were in the shower, I used the baster. Some of it leaked right back out, but I guess it was enough for you to get the idea.

So, I'll ask again. How did you like that?"

I sat up, roughly turning her over and pulling her hips up. All that semen had also coated her ass. My cock was already semi-hard, as I lined my head up to her entrance. It was like I had a pill, but didn't. I was so turned on! As I started slowly sinking into her back passage, she moaned,

"Mmm, I was hoping that would be your reaction. I can't wait to tell Brian his idea worked when we see him next week."

12