One Wife + One Mother-in-Law = ?

Story Info
His mother-in-law cums to stay, but will she leave?
5.2k words
4.52
583.4k
387
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers

"See you in a couple of hours!" My wife shouted as she left the flat for her driving lesson.

It was a Saturday morning and I was sat on the bed in my boxers having just got up. My mother-in-law, who had travelled up to stay with us for a few days yesterday evening, was sat on the sofa wearing her pyjamas - a red strappy top and red bottoms.

"So, how are things going then?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Not too bad." Anita replied.

"Oh, how are things with you and your husband?" I asked, knowing there'd been some difficulties.

"Um, not great to be honest." She told me.

"How come? If you don't mind me asking!"

"Not at all, it's good to talk about it, get it off my chest! I just feel like we've lost that closeness we should have, that there's nothing between us now." She explained.

"Oh - that's not good!" I said, understandingly.

"Yeah - and to make matters worse our physical relationship hit the rocks long ago, we've not had sex for six months!"

"Oh - that's definitely not good!" I replied, "Doesn't it bother you?"

"Of course it does! I've got all this pent up frustration as I've not had an orgasm for months."

"Do you not masturbate?" I asked, only afterwards realising this was an insane question to ask your mother-in-law!

"I've tried, but it just doesn't work for me." Anita responded without hesitation.

Sensing that I could fulfil a long standing dream of having sex with my mother-in-law I replied with "Perhaps I could help you?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, if you wanted me to, I could help you relieve your frustrations."

"You want to give me an orgasm?" Anita asked, a hint of surprise in her voice.

"If you'd like me to." I responded.

"OK then, but on one condition."

"What?" I replied, surprised that my suggestion had made it this far.

"Promise you won't take advantage of me and that you'll never tell anyone about this."

"Of course, both go without saying."

"Good. How would you like to do this?" She asked nervously.

"Take your clothes off please."

Silently Anita took hold of the bottom of her red strappy top, pulling it slowly up and over her head as she did revealing her huge breasts, topped with dark red nipples. She discarded this on the sofa before hooking her fingers in her bottoms and slowly pulling them down, revealing her neatly kept pussy. My mother-in-law now stood completely naked infront of me.

There was an uncomfortable silence as we both took in what was happening, both seeming quite surprised at how far this had gone already.

"Could I fondle your breasts?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes." She replied, nervously.

I slowly raised my hands up to Anita's breasts, grabbing at her soft tit-flesh with my fingers whilst running my thumbs over her nipples, hardening them into fat red pencil erasers. I then lent down and sucked my mother-in-law's nipples into my mouth, gently nibbling on each one with my teeth. After having my fill (for now!) of sucking & fondling I pulled my head away.

"Lie down on the bed with your legs over the side, I'll be back in a second." I told her.

I walked into the bathroom and reached for the mouthwash, last time I'd given my wife oral the minty tingle drove her wild, and now I'd do the same for her mother.

I re-entered the bedroom to see Anita lying on the bed, her legs over the side as instructed. I silently walked up and knelt down between her legs, so I was looking straight at my mother-in-law's pussy. I could feel the tension as I slowly reached out with my hands and stroked her inner thighs, she flinched slightly at first as my hands made contact with her flesh but stayed quiet. My hands glided slowly up towards her pussy before I lightly ran my fingers over her exposed lips, I could feel the slight wetness of anticipation on them and as my finger penetrated her hole I could feel the dampness surround it. I withdrew my finger, Anita's juices glistening like dew as they clung to it, before finally I lowered my face to her pussy.

My tongue darted out, causing Anita to again flinch as it made contact with her pussy lips, I licked up and down her lips, slowly parting them, before sliding my tongue into my mother-in-law's damp hole, tasting her juices for the first time and eliciting a barely audible whimper of pleasure from her. I withdrew my tongue from her hole and again licked up her glistening slit until I reached my goal, my mother-in-law's clit. I heard her moan gently as my tongue glided over it for the first time. She continued moaning as my tongue snaked over her sensitive clit, gently teasing her closer and closer to the orgasm she was now desperate for.

I stopped briefly, and within seconds I heard a whimpered "Please!", I knew she was mine to have now! My tongue homed straight in on her clit again, slowly and deliberately increasing the pressure until she screamed:

"Oh my fucking God, I'm going to cuuuuuuummmmmmmm!"

I continued my assault, as I tipped her over the edge:

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!" She screamed as her juices gushed out onto my face.

As I stood up, my cock was so hard that it felt like it was going to explode, I was hoping it would be taken care of. I looked at Anita, breathing deeply on the bed as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Thank you so much, that was the most fantastic orgasm of my life!" She told me breathily.

"My pleasure!" I replied with a grin.

"No, the pleasure was all mine, but maybe we could change that now, if you wouldn't mind me thanking you?"

"I don't think I'd mind, no."

"Well, would you rather have your mother-in-law's lips sliding up and down your hard shaft as she gave you the best blowjob you'll ever have. Or would you prefer to slide that big cock into your mother-in -law's hot, wet pussy?" Anita asked.

I didn't answer, I simply stepped between her legs, lined the head of my cock up and slowly slid into my mother-in-law's sopping pussy. Anita and I both moaned in unison at the feeling of my shaft slowly travelling up her well lubricated cunt until it filled her completely.

"Oooooooh, you're sooooo big! Fuck me!" Anita moaned.

I started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, gradually building up speed as I watched her huge breasts jiggle and dance about on her chest, whilst her face contorted in pleasure as my cock filled her again and again, slamming into her with merciless intent. I reached down and grabbed her tits, mauling them with my hands as she moaned louder and louder.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me with it!" She demanded.

I continued pounding into her as my orgasm grew closer and closer, then with one final thrust deep into her I exploded, coating my mother-in-law's pussy with my spewing cum as she clamped down around my cock, her second orgasm rippling through her body as she groaned in pleasure.

"That was the best I've ever had, I can't believe how much cum you've shot into me!" Anita said as I recovered from my orgasm.

"I can't believe we just did that!" I replied.

"Why, do you regret it?" She asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Of course not, it was absolutely fantastic. I just can't believe I got lucky enough to fuck my sexy mother-in-law!" I said as I pulled my cum & juice covered cock from her pussy.

Anita sat up and got off the bed, before kneeling down on the floor, "I'm going to do this just because you called me sexy!" She told me.

My mother-in-law then grabbed hold of my cock and sucked it into her mouth, using her tongue to clean her pussy juices and my cum from it, before tightening her lips around the shaft and sliding them back and forth, proving how good she was at giving head.

"Now you know what you missed by being so impatient!" She said after releasing my cock from her mouth.

"It was more than worth it!" I told her.

*******************************

*******************************

An hour or so later Anita and I were in the lounge after both having showers and cleaning ourselves up, I was watching as she towelled herself dry, my cock growing hard again.

"Do you fancy another go?" I asked.

"But won't she be home shortly?" Anita replied, referring to my wife.

"We've got 20 minutes." I told her.

"Yes I do then!" She said with a grin, dropping her towel on the floor.

I climbed onto the bed and lay down, motioning for Anita to follow me. She took the hint and climbed ontop of me, her huge breasts brushing against my face as she did. As her nipples grazed against my face I sucked them into my mouth, turning them into solid red bullets that contrasted perfectly with her milky white tit flesh. Anita took my hard cock in her right hand and lined it up with the entrance to her pussy, before slowly sliding down on it so that once again my mother-in-law was fully impaled on my cock. She sat upright and rolled her hips slowly, so that my cock slid gently in and out of her, I reached up and grabbed her swinging tits, rolling her nipples between my fingers as my hands mauled her creamy soft breasts.

Suddenly I heard the door shut, before either of us could react I heard:

"Mum?" My wife said confused, at first only seeing her naked mother ontop of someone on her bed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" She screamed as she panned down and saw that it was infact her husband that was underneath her mother.

"I'm so sorry!" I told her.

"We just got a bit carried away, sorry!" Anita piped up.

"A bit carried away? What do you mean a bit carried away? You're fucking my husband, that's quite a lot carried away in my book!" She shouted.

"I just wanted to help her." I tried to explain.

"Help???!!!" My wife screeched.

"Yeah - help her have an orgasm." I told her, probably not helping myself.

"Then I insisted on thanking him." Anita chimed in, "We didn't mean any harm - we thought you'd never find out."

"Well isn't lucky that you're both so good at keeping secrets!" My wife said snidely, before telling her mother: "Maybe next time you get horny you could use a dildo rather than my husband's big cock!"

"No sextoy in the world could ever compare to the feeling of his tongue in my pussy and on my clit!" Anita unwisely told her daughter.

Since my wife had burst in my cock remained impaled inside Anita's pussy, and though I had been trying my best to fight it, she had been using her pussy muscles to bring me closer and closer to orgasm and was shortly going to succeed.

"Shit, I'm going to cum." I moaned.

Anita took that as her cue to start actively fucking me again, as she visibly started sliding up and down my hard cock, right infront of her daughter.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you dirty filthy whore? Stop now!" My wife screamed at her mother.

Anita didn't listen, she simply continued to slide up and down me as my wife, her daughter looked on aghast as with a grunt I shot my load into my mother-in-law's pussy for the second time that day.

As my wife stood like a statue Anita slipped off me before brazenly hoovering my shrinking cock into her mouth, her tongue cleaning it of her own juices and my cum as her daughter looked on. Anita then shot up from the bed and grabbed her daughter, forcing her dirty tongue into my wife's shocked mouth.

"How do you like the taste of your husband's cum when it's mixed with your mother's juices?" Anita asked snidely, "There's plenty more if you want it!" She said as she scooped a globule of cum from her thigh onto her finger, before sucking it into her mouth.

My wife lunged forward, connecting with a loud slap on her mother's right cheek, much shrieking and hair pulling followed as mother & daughter fought. I got off the bed and tried to stop them but it was no use. After at least a five minute brawl my mother-in-law threw my wife onto the bed, and before she could get up mounted her and sat on her face.

"Come on now, be a good girl and eat your husband's cum from mummy's pussy!" She shouted.

I could see my wife struggling to free herself from her mother's pussy but to no avail, she was trapped and would have to do as her mother asked.

"Mmmmmmmm, good girl, clean mummy up." Anita moaned as my wife's tongue finally snaked into her pussy.

I watched on as Anita bent over and flipped my wife's skirt up, pulling her thong to one side and slipping her tongue into her daughter's pussy to complete an incestuous 69. Unfortunately my cock was still recovering from unleashing it's load into Anita twice this morning and wasn't up to the challenge of making it a threesome, but I hoped to have another chance soon! I stood naked, and watched as my wife and her mother's tongues darted into each other's wet holes, willing my cock back to life so I could partake in the sexiest event I have ever seen.

My wife came first, her juices splashing out onto her mother's face whilst the vibrations from her moans of pleasure set off Anita's orgasm. Anita rolled off her as mother and daughter lay naked, side by side panting to recover their breath following their respective orgasms, specks of my cum drying on my wife's face after she had licked it from her mother's pussy.

We all cleaned ourselves up before spending the rest of the day walking on eggshells to try and avoid talking about what had transpired this morning, or at least my wife did, Anita took any opportunity to rub her breasts against me or even grab my crotch a couple of times - it very much seemed my fun with my mother-in-law wasn't about to stop!

Later that evening after a very strained evening meal my wife and I had got into bed as usual whilst Anita was in the bathroom. Unusually however rather than coming out wearing her red pyjamas she returned topless, just wearing a thong. My eyes locked straight onto her bouncing tits as she walked up to the bed and said:

"I was hoping I could sleep with you two tonight, rather than on the uncomfortable sofa?"

"What? No way that would be weird!" My wife snapped.

"No weirder than you two licking each other's pussys." I replied, before turning to Anita "Of course you can."

My wife reluctantly then made a huge show of moving across the bed, I then followed allowing Anita the space to get in. It was a tight fit so I had my wife lying on one side of my chest and my mother-in- law lying on the other. How great it felt to have both their breasts pressing against me!

"Good night!" I said to both.

"Night." They both replied before we all drifted off to sleep.

*******************************

*******************************

The next morning I awoke to the fantastic site of my wife's heaving bosom on my left and my mother-in- law's heaving bosom on my right. As she was leaving that evening I turned towards my mother-in-law and sucked her closest nipple into my mouth, my hand reaching over to fondle her other breast.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as she began to stir from her slumber.

I slowly slid my hand down her body until I reached her thong, gently pulling it aside so that my fingers could stroke her pussy as I continued to feast on her nipple. I could feel the heat and dampness on my hand as my fingers gently parted her lips, drawing out the moisture that lay inside. A sharp intake of breath accompanied my fingers penetration of her pussy, as I worked them gently in and out. Anita was fully awake and breathing raggedly now, as I curled my fingers to reach her G-spot, pumping them ever quicker into her well lubricated pussy, pushing her ever closer to orgasm.

She came with a loud moan that woke my wife: "What are you two doing this time?" She asked sleepily, before noticing her mother's juices all over my hand. "Well if she gets that I want better, I am your wife after all!"

My wife then forced me to roll onto my back, before quickly clambering ontop of me, my head between her thighs and lowering her bare pussy over my mouth. I took the hint and flicked my tongue out to meet it, slowly licking up the length of her slit as she groaned with pleasure. I attacked my wife's pussy with my tongue, slipping it between her damp lips and tasting her sweet juices.

Anita, now having recovered from her orgasm flicked the bedding off us to reveal my rock solid cock before rolling over and sucking it into her warm mouth, her lips felt amazing as they travelled up and down my hard shaft, quickly soothing it's throbbing desperation.

"Hey, that's my cock, not yours!" My wife snapped to her mother.

"Fine!" Said Anita as she let it fall from her mouth.

But before my wife could do anything Anita had quickly clambered ontop of me and plunged herself down on my solid cock. It slid easily into her well lubricated pussy and I felt her slid up and down it twice before she stopped and asked: "Well, do you still want it now?" The grin on her face evident from her voice.

"More so!" My wife replied chirpily, "Now hop off him mummy, you had him to yourself all yesterday morning!"

Anita reluctantly let my cock slide from her pussy and rolled off me, allowing my wife to bend down and suck it into her mouth. I felt her tongue wash all over my shaft, cleaning her mother's juices from it as she did so. Normally I'd be ecstatic for my wife to suck my cock, but my mother-in-law is far better at giving head and nothing compares to having your cock impaled in a woman's sopping pussy, especially when that sopping pussy belongs to your sexy mother-in-law and your wife is riding your face!

My wife and I continued to sixty-nine whilst Anita turned her attention to fondling us, alternating her attention between massaging her daughter's breasts and running her hands across my chest. With the added attention from her mother it wasn't long until my wife exploded in orgasm, her juices pouring out of her pussy and onto my face.

After allowing my cock to fall from her mouth whilst she regained her breath my wife hopped off my face and straight onto my cock as it slid deep into her molten pussy, as she groaned in ecstasy as it filled her hole completely. As my wife began sliding herself up and down my hard cock my mother-in-law took the chance to take her daughter's previous position, as her dripping wet pussy descended over my mouth. As my tongue penetrated Anita's hole I distinctly felt both woman lean forward, before to my huge surprise I heard what I'm sure was the muffled moaning of mother and daughter kissing as I simultaneously pleasured them both. The thought of these two sexy woman making out whilst I pleasured them meant there was no way I was going to last long and sure enough my wife's pussy was soon being filled with lashings of my cum.

"I think it's your turn to eat his cum out of me this time mummy!" I heard my wife say, I was still shocked to hear my wife talk like this, even after everything that had happened!

Both women climbed off me, with my wife sitting up against the headboard, legs spread wide as her mother climbed in between them and started licking up the cum that was trickling from between her legs. I sat and watched as my mother-in-law delved further and further into her daughter's pussy with her tongue, as my cock quickly rose back to life. Back at full mast I made my way around the incestuous pair, stroking their bare bodies as I positioned myself behind Anita before ramming my cock deep into my mother-in-law's drenched pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh." She moaned into my wife's pussy as I bottomed out in her.

So there we were, me plunging my hard cock in and out of my mother-in-law's sodden pussy, whilst she licked my last load of cum from her daughter's pussy, who had one hand attempting to force her mother deeper into her and the other fondling Anita's swinging tits.

My wife came first with a scream of pleasure, her juices this time splashing onto her mother's face. Anita removed her head from her daughter's pussy as my wife instantly grabbed her, pulling her up to her own face as this time I saw them make out. Mother and daughter's tongues intertwined as my wife tasted her own orgasm fresh from her mother's tongue. Watching the two of them make out intensified my pleasure as my cock slid freely in and out of my mother-in-law's pussy, and with a groan of satisfaction I unloaded my second load of the day deep into Anita, setting off her own orgasm before the three of us collapsed back onto the bed, panting to regain our breath, before all falling into a contented post sex slumber.

milfocker
milfocker
475 Followers
12