One Wild Bus Ride

Story Info
Jade and her Girlfriend explore Exhibition.
1.4k words
4.3
25.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxsil
Minxsil
23 Followers

Jade sighed, her cheeks colouring as a warmth spread through her body thanks to the small bullet shaped vibrator that had been so perfectly placed against her clit.

She had no idea why she had agreed to go out in public like this, let alone with a dress that barely covered her rear. It was a treat for her girlfriend so that she could enjoy seeing her squirm. They both knew she had a thing for being teased in public, and even now, she could feel herself getting aroused.

They hadn't even been shopping yet. It had only been a few minutes since they got on that overcrowded bus before her girlfriend began to take control of the situation.

At that very moment, she was stood facing her girlfriend, both standing and holding onto the handles that dangled from the top of the bus with two men on either side of her.

She could feel them staring at her perky nipples. Thanks to it being the middle of summer, all she had chosen to wear was the rather loose, sheer fabric of her pale blue dress and the panties that were hidden underneath, leaving her aroused breasts on display to those around her.

Her lids flickered, a second hand going up to take hold of the handle she had been using to support herself, hips gently swaying with the motion of the moving bus to try and subtly move herself against the toy that was slowly driving her insane.

There was an audible gasp when her girlfriend reached into her pocket, changing the slow steady vibration to one that changed randomly, going from the slow, bearable pace to one that had her panting against her forearm, her thighs trembling under the effort it took to keep herself upright. She was leaning into the handle for support, her back curving, ass sticking out to give the girl sat behind her a nice view of the thong she was wearing and the juices that had begun dripping down the inside of her thighs. Unknown to herself, the strap of her dress had fallen from her shoulder, exposing her pierced nipple to both her girlfriend and the man on her right.

The man, having wised up to what was going on, looked over to her girlfriend for approval before reaching out to fondle her tit, Jade's stance instantly spreading as if she were presenting herself to the woman behind her.

She flushed once more, the thought of a stranger fingering her on a crowded bus only furthering her arousal. She wished it would happen, wanted to feel those slender fingers fucking her sopping wet pussy while her tongue ran along her hole, wanted that unknown woman to force her to cum right then and there in front of everyone she was standing in front of.

At this point, her hips were rocking uncontrollably, desperate to find her release while her girlfriend looked on, her amusement being all too obvious thanks to that smug little grin she wore, and to prove it further, she reached out and took the single strap that was left on her shoulder and pulled it down, revealing both breasts before ducking down and wrapping her mouth around a hardened nipple, tongue lewdly circling sensitive flesh before pulling away with a wet pop.

"Well, what are you two waiting for? Show her a good time."

It was a comment to the men on either side of her, both instantly cupping the breast on their side, heads lowering to suckle and bite at her nipples while her girlfriend just stood there and watched, every so often changing the setting on the bullet to give Jade a good kick.

It wasn't long before the toy stopped and Jade was left whining for more, hips undulating with the desire to climax while the two men beside her continued their assault on her tits, each rubbing up on her shapely thighs to prove just how turned on they were. She could feel their cocks through their jeans, thought about how good it would have felt to have both of them fuck her. She couldn't help it, she was fantasising about having their cocks pounding away at her, about how good it would feel to have each of them use her as a sex toy, fucking whichever hole they pleased until she was full of cum and trembling right there in front of everyone.

She couldn't even let go of the handle she had been clinging to for fear of collapsing right then and there, her knuckles glowing white as she tried to breathe through her frustrations, eyes pleading with the woman in front of her to let her cum like the little whore she was.

It was then, at that moment, she felt her dress being pulled up over her ass, the back of her thong being pushed aside to allow the mouth of the woman behind her to press against her ass, tongue flicking against her hole teasingly before it began to delve deeper, gradually stretching her rim until she could fit in while her fingers teased her cunt, playing with the juices that had yet to leak down onto her thighs.

Jade shuddered, back arching to raise her ass just that little bit higher and fuck herself back against the tongue and fingers that were toying with her body, all the while maintaining eye contact with the woman in front of her.

She could feel the eyes of every single person on that bus staring at her, whether it be out of lust or simply absolute shock, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was the centre of attention. It got her off to no end, and even now, she could tell there was a puddle forming beneath her as the stranger behind her began to finger her cunt, forcing her juices out with each and every thrust of her fingers, and to make it worse, her girlfriend finally joined in, slipping her free hand down her panties to join the finger that were already teasing her ass while pulling her into a kiss with so much desire that it forced her to climax right then and there, her thighs closing tight as she moaned into the mouth of her lover, completely unashamed of having gushed all over herself, a now substantially sized puddle growing from the space between her legs.

But it stopped no one, and even as she came, they all continued on with what they were doing, fingers, tongues and teeth taking what they wanted whether she liked it or not.

She screamed, a second orgasm coming seconds after the last, her body forcing itself away from the fingers teasing her as her juices soaked through her panties all over again, her grip failing, sending her falling back onto the woman sat behind her who promptly began to grope at her tits.

Jade took that moment to pleasure herself, fingers fucking themselves deep inside her cunt to force herself into a third orgasm, soaking the woman underneath her along with one of the men that had decided to kneel in front of her, spraying his face with cum before he stood once more, the two stepping up, cocks in hand and forcing her up into a seated position and bringing their cocks to her mouth. She took in the larger of the two, lewdly running her mouth over the length of his cock while she stroked over the smaller of the two, her free hand still toying with her cunt while the woman behind her pinched her tits, her dress having been pushed off her arms entirely, pooling around her hips to leave her on full display.

She gagged, chocked down the larger male, deep-throating his admittedly massive cock until he was forced to pull back, the two climaxing in unison and coving her tearstained face with their semen, a satisfied little grin playing on her lips as she felt their warmth spread across her face.

It was at that moment their stop was called, and as the bus began to slow, she pulled her dress back up over her shoulders, making sure to cover what needed to be before returning to her feet, stumbling her way back to her girlfriend like a newborn deer, all the while thanking the three who had participated in their act, the cum remaining on her face, even as she walked off the bus and out into the public.

She would find a bathroom later and clean up while her girlfriend ate her out.

Minxsil
Minxsil
23 Followers