One Wild Night Ch. 03

Story Info
The gang finds their home and wants more action.
5.7k words
4.17
61.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers

Since the gangbang Julie has turned into a sex machine. She has lost interest in almost everything except wrapping her legs around as many men as she can find willing, and believe me they are all willing. She wants to do more gangbanging at her first opportunity, as well as some young innocent men, women, and other races. She wants to try everything, she says, before she is too old to enjoy it. No one has ever excited me like Julie has this past six months and I will do anything I can to keep her going. Today she wants to go for a drive and see if we can pick up a little something to scratch her itch. I’m all for it although we’ll need to be careful because it’s Julie’s most fertile time of the month. She refuses to use birth control because she likes the danger of tempting fate and maybe having some total stranger impregnate her. It’s kind of a turn on for me as well!

About two o’clock we headed out for a drive up the coast. Julie selected a very short wine colored silk skirt to wear along with snow white silk stockings, bra, garters and panties…all very lacy. She modeled them for me just before we left and then added a silver silk blouse. She looked very sophisticated and sexy. When she could see I was all excited at the sight of her, she informed me today I was to be her slave. I would obey her every command, furnish her every whim, and always reply with “yes ma’am.” Sounded like fun to me so I said, “Sure,.... I mean yes ma’am.”

She smiled and said, “Don’t forget or I might have to give you a good spanking later,” with a wink.

We drove north for maybe an hour and Julie was having a really good time teasing all the truckers by sliding her skirt up and rubbing her pussy while they watched. I could see she was really getting herself worked up into a sexual frenzy. I would pace these trucks with the car so she would have time to give them a real good show. All of a sudden Julie told me to turn around because she saw a hitch hiker thumbing for a ride going the other way. I turned off at the next road and headed back the other way. The lucky bastard had no idea what good fortune was about to fall in his lap.

As we approached our hitch hiker I knew he would be quite a turn on for Julie. He was well built with dark hair and a nice tan, no older than twenty two. When I pulled the car over Julie quickly threw her door open and invited him in as she slid to the middle of the seat. His name was Dave and he was going home on military leave from the Marines. Julie’s chest heaved when she heard the word “Marines.” Julie kept him talking nonstop for the next half hour. I could see him sneaking little peeks at her delicious thighs whenever he could. Julie, for her part, found any number of reasons to fidget around in her seat, each time causing her skirt to slide up a little higher until her lacy white panties were just visible below the hem of her skirt. She kept touching his muscular young arms with her hand and giggling at anything he said. I glanced over and could tell that his cock was just as hard as mine.

Julie decided it was time to make her move so the next time he glanced down at her pussy she asked him if he saw anything that he liked. He blushed a little and said, “Well as a matter of fact I do, you ‘re a pretty lady.”

Now she looked him in the eye and said, “If a man sees something he wants, he should just take it, that’s what women like.”

Dave asked, “What about your husband?”

She replied, “He does what I tell him to do, and right now he’d better be keeping his eyes on the road.” Then she reached down and took his hand and put it on the inside of her thigh. You could almost smell the electricity in the air as Dave started slowly massaging Julie’s creamy thigh, gradually inching up towards her tender pussy. She drew closer to him and eased her lips up against his. He put his other arm around her and locked her into a passionate embrace. He must have kissed her hard for five minutes while she fumbled with the buttons of her blouse and at the same time was rubbing his rock hard member through his jeans.

He reached inside her blouse and unhooked the bra while stroking her pussy through the now soaked panties. Gently, slowly he licked his way down her neck until his mouth found her nipples which he tenderly sucked and nibbled. Julie’s hips were starting to move up and down now in response to the attention her lovely muffin was getting. Dave moved his lips back up to hers now and kissed her firmly as he pulled her panties aside and slid two fingers into her silky pink love tunnel. She moaned passionately and slid down farther in the seat to give him better access. Her thighs were spread as wide as she could manage and she was sucking his tongue for all she was worth. Dave inserted a third finger and she went off like a rocket. He held her tightly and kept her lips glued to his as she bucked her hips and thrashed her way through several minutes of orgasm.

As soon as she recovered she unzipped his trousers and produced a large hard reward for her hungry mouth. She licked the shaft up and down and pulled at the head with her luscious lips. I glanced over and noted rings of her pretty pink lipstick all over his young erection. He took hold of her head with his hands and began guiding it up and down the length of his ten inch pole. Julie gave him a good performance and soon was taking him all the way down, which she accentuated by licking his balls while he held her fast and humped against the back of her throat.

Just when he was ready to erupt Julie pulled away and quickly slipped her wet panties off. She folded them neatly and shoved them into his shirt pocket, saying, “You deserve a keepsake, baby.” Then she straddled his lap facing him and touched the end of his raging hard on with her sopping wet pussy. Dave was shaking noticeably as my wife slowly slid her beautiful cunt down the length of his penis. He pulled her tits to his lips again as she rotated her hips in a circle, grinding her pussy against the young man. Each time he drew near to cumming, she would stop just long enough to prevent it. After this went on for fifteen minutes he was moaning and begging for her to give it to him.

She looked over at me and smiled an evil grin. “No baby, she said, “I’m very fertile right now and I don’t need to be pregnant at this point in my life. I could tell this made him want to pump her full of his sperm even more, sweetening the torture. I announced that we were almost to our house and Julie quickly slid the object of his desire off him and he let out a little whimper. Don’t worry stud, you can come in, I have a little surprise for you."

When we entered the house Julie sent me to the kitchen to make her and Dave each a drink. Then she excused herself to change clothes. When I returned with the drinks Julie had already finished changing and was making out with our guest on the couch. She was wearing a sexy little French maid outfit and was sitting on his lap tonguing his mouth as he fingered her pussy. “Just put the drinks on the table and seat yourself across the room and out of our way,” she ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” I replied. She stood up and pressed Dave back against the couch and continued the kissing.

“I want you so bad Julie, he begged, Let me make love with you, I won‘t come inside, I promise.” She didn’t say a word, she just fell to his cock and started sucking it like a greedy little whore. This time I could sense a difference in her mood. She was no longer in control of her own desires. She pumped her mouth up and down, working his tool with the obvious goal of sweetening her mouth with his sperm.

She would stop briefly to kiss and lick his head, then plunge the entire cock down her throat again. She repeated this process many times as he came closer and closer to giving her what she desperately needed. Now Dave slid himself underneath her and their bodies locked together in a mutual feeding frenzy.

Julie mashed her sloppy wet cunt into Dave’s eagerly awaiting mouth and he rammed his tongue in as far as he could, slurping up her tasty juices. She continued working his meat over, running her tongue up and down the shaft and licking his balls as deftly as she could, but her body was beginning to tremble. She arched her back and drove her cunt into his face as her orgasm began. Soon she was sucking him furiously and his hips rose up from the couch as he prepared to fill my wife’s mouth with his sperm. They both moaned loudly as they came together. “Swallow that cum you pretty slut,” he shouted to her, but she needed no encouragement. She was drinking and slurping and swallowing so fast that she started to gag, but she finished the job and licked him clean.

The little stud was still hard as a rock when he slid out of her throat. He didn’t even need a rest, he just pushed Julie up against the back of the couch and slammed his cock into her waiting hole. Julie squealed with delight and humped her sweet ass against him as hard as she could. He was laying the meat to her like a real pro and she was loving every minute of it. “God, make me cum again, I love you, yes, bury your cock in me,” she mumbled deliriously .

Now Dave had climbed higher on her and was saying something in her ear. She had her legs wrapped around his back and was humping up to meet each of his horrendous thrusts as he hammered her towards another orgasm. I knew what he was going for, after all the prick teasing he received earlier, he wanted to dump his cream deep in my wife and impregnate her. He said something else in her ear just as her body started to rack with convulsions again. That’s when she said the words he longed to hear, “Y-yes….do it…..p-p-pump me full of sperm…..make me…..p-pregnant…..god I love it.” Now that he had her consent he really laid into her with a vigor, ramming his ten inches into her, balls deep, with each lunge. Julie’s head was moving left to right in delirium as she kept her cunt open wide for Dave’s onslaught. “Please let me have it baby,” she begged, and that was all it took for him to burst open inside her. He must have continued pumping her for two minutes, making certain that his seed was securely embedded in her womb.

When he had finished packing the last of his sperm into her he pulled out slowly and offered his cock to her. She accepted it with a big smile and lovingly licked and sucked it clean. My cock was on fire for Julie but I sensed I wouldn’t be getting any until later. Dave got dressed, said his goodbyes and was out the door. Julie went to our bedroom to change. When she returned to the living room she was wearing a nice pair of white slacks and a fuzzy azure blue tank shirt. She looked like a perfect little lady, the kind of innocent wife any man would be proud of.

She came over and sat on my lap and kissed me tenderly. “Poor baby, she said, are you in pain? Do you want me to make you feel good like only I can?” My cock was throbbing in my pants just inches from her perfect love hole. I looked down at her beautiful lap and remembered that inside those innocent looking white slacks she had a womb full of a strange man’s sperm that must already be knocking her up. The thought made me yearn for her even more. My fantasies were interrupted when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and there stood Tank, Snake, and three other gang members that I didn’t remember. “How did you find out where we live?” I started to ask. They ignored me and pushed their way in. The last of them turned and locked the door. Two of the men grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

“How’s daddy’s little cumslut,” Tank inquired as he grabbed Julie and gave her tit a squeeze.

Julie answered angrily, “You get out of here, what happened at the campground was a one time thing!” She struggled to pull away but he had a good grasp on her wrist.

“When the “Devils” brand a bitch, she belongs to the group for life,” he laughed. As if to drive home his point he nodded to Snake who drove his knee into my groin. I felt a searing pain spread through my whole body and I fell to my knees but the men pulled me back to my feet.

Julie looked genuinely scared now and said, “No, don’t hurt him, what do you want?”

Tank replied, “Well, for right now I want to see that precious little body of yours, how about shedding those fancy duds and showing some pussy?”

“Please no, not like this,” she pleaded. Tank gave the nod to Snake again and he slugged me hard in the gut. I doubled over only to feel his knee come crashing into my face knocking me senseless.

The men pulled me up once again and he slapped my face playfully. “I don’t think hubby here is built to take a whole lotta this, missy, you‘d better do as the man says,” Snake jeered.

Tank turned back to Julie and said, “I thought I told you to strip.” Then he said, “Hey Skunk, be ready with the camera, she’s going to cooperate now or we‘ll kill her little punk husband.”

Reluctantly, she undid her pants and let them fall to the floor. “Wow, look at the fancy panties, she must be a real lady now,” Skunk said, and everyone laughed.

“C’mon slut. The panties too,” Tank was getting worked up now. She modestly turned away from the men and began slipping her lacy white thong over her hips and down her thighs. Then she turned back to the men and they all stared hungrily at the space between her perfect thighs.

The camera was flashing wildly as Skunk was saying, “More baby, more, I love it.”

“Pose for the nice photographer honey, you know what to do,” Tank said mockingly. She laid down on one of the sofas and began giving the boys a show.

She knew what they wanted to see and thought if she gave them a good show maybe they would stop hurting me. She pulled her panties back up and between her pussy lips, then ground her clit against the material. Her eyes started to close and the panties were getting moist as I heard her begin to make those familiar sounds of excitement. The gang was loving this and they stared with wide eyed amazement that she would perform for them like this in our home. Then the panties came all the way off and she rose to her hands and knees and began fingering herself.

“That’s right baby, show us the good stuff,” Skunk said as he continued to snap pictures. She had her eyes totally closed now as she moved her finger from her cunt to her mouth and back repeatedly, tasting her own pussy juice. This was exactly what the guys wanted, my wife performing like a slut for them in our own home while they were beating the shit out of me. Julie sat back up and continued fingering herself vigorously as she edged closer to an orgasm.

“C’mon doll, save it for old Tank,” he said as he took her by the hand and pulled her up from the couch. “Which way is the bedroom?” he asked.

“Please no,” she begged, “Not there, that’s special for only my husband.”

“Good, that makes it extra sweet,” he mocked as he nodded to Snake again. He put his arm around Julie and as he forced her down the hall towards our bedroom, Snake’s knee came crashing into my swollen balls again. I crumpled to the floor and this time they just left me there in a heap. I was in too much pain to move and they knew it.

They left the door open and I could hear everything going on and I could pretty much imagine what he was doing to her. She begged and pleaded with him, “No, please don’t, I love my husband, what I do is only for his enjoyment, I don’t want to see him hurt.”

This was the wrong thing to say because I could hear the unmistakable sound of him slapping her hard across the face. “Well, your boy in the other room can’t give you this,” he said and I knew he was ramming his enormous cock into her soft cunt.

Julie fell silent now and the only sound to be heard was Tank grunting and slobbering all over her. Soon I heard the sound a sloppy wet cunt makes when a marauding prick is hitting its mark. Julie started to moan, softly at first, then louder. I could just make out her half-whispering to him, “God I’ve missed your thick cock, I’ve daydreamed of this every day since the campout.” I could hear them switching positions.

I could hear my precious wife slurping on this mean bastards cock now and soon they were both making sucking sounds as they devoured each other. “Mmmm you taste sweet, like a little piece of fruit,” Tank said while Julie moaned and sucked his meat eagerly.

Then I heard her cry out, “Yes….yes…keep it up,” as he lapped up her love nectar. They had changed positions again and I heard her encouraging him to bite her nipples harder between moans. “Fuck me baby, fuck my cunt raw, treat me like a slut, I am your slut, tear me up you fucking animal.” she coaxed. Then I heard him roll her over on the bed and begin to rip into her savagely. Our bed was squeaking loudly as he jack hammered her between the legs.

Julie was close to cumming again and she started screaming, “Oh Tank, Tank, I love you…. please cream me, I can’t resist you….fill my dirty hole with sperm.” Tank let out a loud groan and slammed into her, emptying his balls into one grateful little whore. Now she screamed loudly, “I’m coming, oh yes…god… I’m coming on your wonderful big cock….ram it in baby!” Snake gave me a hard kick in the ribs to help complete my humiliation.

Snake headed for the bedroom as Tank was coming out and they gave each other high fives when they passed. Tank walked over to me and looked down in disgust, “Baby doll has a satisfied pussy now you pathetic slug.” I received another kick in the ribs for my silence.

I heard Julie scream and when I looked up Snake was pulling her down the hall by the hair. He had found the French maid outfit and made her put it back on. “A whore should dress like a whore,” he said as he pulled her to the kitchen, “Crabs and Jimmy, bring the little fuck in here, I want him to see this.”

He wasted no time, throwing her onto the countertop he set to work on her throat with his erection. Julie sucked him obediently as he began to describe what he intended to do to her sweet ass and cunt. Every so often he would pull out and slap her face just to be cruel. She had tears in her eyes from the smacking her face was getting, but she kept on working his love tool over expertly. Snake started driving his meat in deep now, making her choke and gag, he loved this part especially. After awhile he allowed her to stand up so he could help himself to her pussy.

He knelt on the floor, fingering and licking both of her holes while bragging about how wet she was getting and how sweet her ass tasted. My heart ached because I knew this cruel bastard was right. Julie was hot as a pistol and her juices were pouring from her pussy and running down her legs. “C’mon Snake, show my husband what a man you are, give me a pussy pounding that will make his hair curl!” she hissed.

Snake thought this was an excellent idea, so he had Crabs and Jimmy dragg me over to where he was readying himself to fuck her from behind. Julie leaned forward and placed one knee up on the countertop while the guys grabbed my hair and held my face just inches from her pussy where Snake’s cock was ready and waiting. I could smell the odor of his pre-cum ooze mixed with the heavenly, musky scent of a beautiful girl ready to be fucked. He touched the tip of his cock to her awaiting lips and they parted slightly. Her pussy was glistening inside and her juices were actually pouring out onto the floor in a long string. Julie couldn’t wait any longer, “Fuck me Snake, I need it now, put it in baby!” Snake chuckled and slammed it in, Julie gasped and immediately began grinding her hips into his pelvis. “Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” was all she could stammer. Snake began pumping in and out of her pretty pussy and she pushed back to meet him with each thrust.

In no time he had her climaxing on his rod right in front of my eyes. She moaned in delight as her cunt made his cock all slick and shiny. He started cumming with her but pulled out and sprayed his smelly spunk all over her snatch. Crabs shoved my face into Julie’s sticky pussy and rubbed Snake’s mess all over my face. Next Snake put her back on the counter on her back and teased her pussy with his meat until she was begging for it again. Her cunt looked all sore and puffy from the workout it had gotten today and I wondered how much more she could take. Soon however, she was writhing around in ecstasy again as he humped her hole. She begged him to fuck her ass, and he was more than happy to oblige.

ER Man
ER Man
43 Followers
12