One Winter Morning

Story Info
Some fun to stave off the winter chill.
1k words
4.28
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was snowing outside. It had been for days, and while Camille greatly enjoyed the way it made Central Park look peacefully pale beneath the snowy veil, it meant that she was perpetually chilly—Alistair had never developed a tolerance for heat whatsoever, and keeping their lovely home above sixty degrees at any point saw the poor man sitting in his recliner and sweating profusely.

But then, it made for mornings like this: she'd already made herself breakfast, had her coffee and decided that, since there was nothing much to do today, she'd climb back into bed with her husband, curl up to his lovely body and go back to sleep. Mrs. Winters hadn't even bothered to get dressed—as she had been doing for years now, she slipped back under the sheets, turned so that her back was her dozing husband and pressed up against him, prepared to—

Yet he wasn't quite as asleep as she figured. As her hips pressed backward against him in an attempt to get as close as possible and share his warmth, her warmth was grazed by the swollen head of his stiffened member, and she sucked in a breath, her womb assaulted by the sudden heat of arousal. Alistair chuckled, one arm snaking around her waist as his hand rose to tease a full breast.

"Caught you," he said, against her ear; his tongue flicked out to play with her earlobe, earning himself a little whimper from between her lips.

Her hips instinctively bucked, sliding the shaft of his cock against her netherlips. "Didn't think I was awake, did you?"

"You're so warm..." she breathed, and turned to face him, lips crashing against his. God, the things he did to her with just little touches, just a brush of that sinful cock...she was already slick. "Warm...warm me up, Mr. Winters..."

His jest had been so effective Camille didn't have the presence of mind to chide him for it, Alistair discovered—and nor did he have the urge to continue teasing her, his own need stoked by the way her hand dove for his pulsing member and began pumping in earnest. Too earnestly, in fact—he'd been hard and waiting for nearly 30 minutes as Camille finished her morning routine and her eager stroking felt so incredible, her palm tight around his cock, her fingers playing with the swollen crown—

"Camille, slow—angh!" he groaned, and too late to stop her he spurted hot seed in a thick load across her hand and stomach.

Camille didn't expect that and gasped in surprise—but something about the sight of his seed splashed across her hand, some on her thighs and stomach...there was so much of it...and it was so warm. She moaned, her hips rolling against him again, and took a moment to make a show of bringing her hand to her lips, licking away the white, sticky cum he'd spilled onto her.

Winters watched this with a sucked in breath—and Camille found herself whimpering again as he stiffened against her, apparently as aroused by the sight of her playing with his cum as much as she was by having him climax on her.

"Wanna do that again?" she murmured, her eyes locked with his in a smoldering stare. "Want to cum on me again—"

She'd stoked such a lust in Mr. Winters that she found herself on her back as he straddled her stomach; he was stroking his thickened member with his hand, his pale red eyes raking up her body before one hand reached to toy with a generous globe.

"Oh, Mr. Winters, don't be boring," she teased breathlessly, grinning devilishly up at him.

Her hand went to his member and guided him to place it 'twixt her breasts; he pulsed against her cleavage so insistently that just the heat of his pillar against her tits made her moan.

"My chest---I want you to use my breasts..." She plumped her chest around his cock, pressing herself tightly against him.

His hips began bucking intently, driving the steely length into her cleavage with eager thrusts that had her mind reeling with the heat of it, and Winters groaning with pleasure. That hand tweaked and teased a peaking nipple as he fucked her tits even harder, harder, and harder still, getting a little rough with it—they'd only done this particular position a few times before, and somehow having the aim of shooting his load over her supple, heaving flesh made it even hotter than ever before.

And shoot a load he did—bigger than normal, Winters lifted his cock from her cleavage just in time to splash the thick cum over her peaking nipples. Camille was so aroused by the sight, the scent and heat of the climax that her hips writhed in need, just behind Alistair, who wasted no time in slipping from her stomach to rest between her legs, the head of his cock pulsing against her slit as he teased her, slipping inside a little at a time.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded. "Don't. Fill me up, Alistair—I want to be full of you..."

"Full of me," he breathed—and she whimpered as she felt him grow thicker and hotter inside of her clenching cunt, shoved into her to the hilt. "Full of me, Camille...I'll fill you full of me..."

His hips rose, fell, rose again, fell again—each time he thrust into her, the fall came harder, drove him deeper into those waiting folds.

Camille's arms went to circle him, pulled him closer for a desperate kiss as her ankles locked behind his hips. He fucked her mercilessly, pounding her tight pussy with that pulsing cock, throbbing against her walls as he rocked against her. That cock plunged deeper every time until finally he reached his peak, mercilessly pummeling her suckling sex with thrust after thrust until—until—

It was when she came, that did it, when Camille's hips twisted in orgasm; her velvet walls clenched him gratefully, tightening around his thrusting member until he came too—and cum exploded from his cock just as he thrust into her one last time, flooding her tight channel with an incredible load. He filled her full—so full that his seed leaked slightly from her wet entrance, staining her thighs with his cum.

Winters breathed heavily, falling next to her, his dick still inside her loving hollow. His eyes met hers, and she kissed him dreamily.

"Warm yet?" he murmured, after kissing her back.

"Mmm," she said. "Maybe...maybe you ought to warm me up again when we wake up..."